🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby GreenAppleTea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Foxpaw
-Male-Gay-6 moons-Apprentice-Mentored by Whiteslash-No crush/mate-Tags: Songheart, Whiteslash and Silverpetal.

He had been fighting in terror. The older and better trained cat had an advantage. It was pretty sudden when he felt her get rammed off of him.

He scrambled to his feet and hissed at Songheart furiously.

Songheart
-Female-Straight-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags. Foxpaw, Whiteslash and Silverpetal.

"I...I'm sorry..." she mumbled as Silverpetal screeched at her. Shame flooded her as she realized what she had just done.

Ginger
-Female-Asexual-24 moons-Loner-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Strikepaw

"Alright." she agreed. "Although, you should get back to your... Family? Friends? Who are they?" asked Ginger. "Whoever they are, you better head back before they start wondering where you are." she spoke, picking up the fish. "The name's Ginger, in case you were wondering." she quickly added, muffled by the fish.

Swiftfoot
-Female-Bisexual-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Open
She stood some more awaiting her sister's return.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 pm

✦ F E A T H E R P A W ✦
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [apprentice] [nine moons] [pansexual] [apprentice den] [tags; willowpaw]
    featherpaw lifted her head towards the entrance of the coastal clan, her ears pricked up. she could hear yelling, whom she assumed came from silverpetal and whiteslash. "we should tell primrosestar," the apprentice agreed, glancing around the area to locate the clan's leader. "come on, you can tell her," featherpaw suggested, flicking willowpaw with her tail.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 am

p r i m r o s e s t a r
    female • poly. lesbian • thirty one moons • leader • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; group
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      "What?" she blinked in surprise and shook her head, rising to her paws. I knew something was going to happen today. Clanmates going against each other...this isn't a good sign. Primrosestar trotted down to the waves and soon spotted the group. Luckily Songheart and Foxpaw were separated by then. "What's going on here?" Primrosestar demanded and stood over the two that had instigated the fight.

s h a d o w b l a z e
    male • demi-bisexual • twenty four moons • warrior • mentoring featherpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; adderhead
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Flattered, he smiled politely at Adderhead and purred "Oh, are you sure? You're the one who caught it, anyways." Shadowblaze cocked his head to one side and waited for his response, unsure if he should take the vole just to be polite. Although, there was also a feeling of slight guilt for taking the first, fresh catch of the day. Someone else was more deserving of it.

w i l l o w p a w
    non-binary • pansexual • nine moons • apprentice • mentored by adderhead • no crush/mate • tags;; featherpaw & group
      "Oh..erm, okay..." they hesitantly accepted and approached Primrosestar tentatively, clearing their throat. "Um, Primrosestar? There's a situation down by the waves with Songheart and Foxpaw...they got into a fight," Willowpaw stammered and looked up at their leader for a response.

( According to the poll, a prophecy has been chosen! I will make another announcement when I think of a prophecy. Please do not PM me about the prophecy yet. )
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 am

Skyflower
She - queen - 24 moons - kits: Palekit, Fallowkit, Rosekit, Fallkit (adopt) - crush: Shadowblaze - tags: open

The black spotted white queen was still in deep sleep at her nest, curling her tail around her kits. She didn't know that one of the kits was not here in nursery anymore.

Palekit
tom - kit - 2 moons - mother: Skyflower - crush: none yet - tags: open

He shivered a little bit when his adopt sister Fallkit moved away from him and he got little cold. Tiredly meowing he find his mothers fluffy tail and got closer to it to get some more warm.

Fallkit
she - kit - 2 moons - Adopt mother: Skyflower - crush: none yet - tags: open

Flicking her ears as she looked her adopt family sleeping. She was not tired anymore and started to be bored, so she desiced to go to see the camp. Even if Skyflower was told her miljon times that she needs to know if she goes somewhere, but for now the queen was deep in sleep. SIlently she stepped outside to center of the camp and looked the cats there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:59 am

Songheart
-Female-Straight-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags. Foxpaw, Whiteslash, Primrosestar.

"I..." stammered Songheart. "Well..." She trailed off, not knowing how to respond. She had done something quite irrational and immature. Primrosestar was not going to be pleased.

Foxpaw
-Male-Gay-6 moons-Apprentice-Mentored by Whiteslash-No crush/mate-Tags: Songheart, Whiteslash, Silverpetal and Primrosestar.

"Songheart started it!" blurted out the apprentice. Songheart shot a look at him.

Ginger
-Female-Asexual-24 moons-Loner-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Strikepaw

"Alright." she agreed. "Although, you should get back to your... Family? Friends? Who are they?" asked Ginger. "Whoever they are, you better head back before they start wondering where you are." she spoke, picking up the fish. "The name's Ginger, in case you were wondering." she quickly added, muffled by the fish.

Swiftfoot
-Female-Bisexual-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Open
She stood some more awaiting her sister's return.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INACTIVEACCOUNT321 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:19 am

CALMPAW
she cat. questioning sexuality. apprentice. mentor; silverpetal. 11 moons. tags open.
The small she-cat lifted her heavy head from the wrath of deep sleep, awake from the sound of clan-mates yowling and mewling.
With buzzing ears, Calmpaw squished her body out of the driftwood and set paw on the loose, crispy sand, crystal powder filling in between her white claws. Calmpaw did feel most certainly tranquil today, after her deep rest. The tabby had dreamed of a great, cloudless blue sky stretching over thousands of mountains beyond Laurelclan, each of the mountains only shadowed by their trees. She felt like she was flying then, but that feeling cannot last long if it's only in the empty void of the mind.
Pulling her brain out of the vast thoughts, Calmpaw jogged toward the salty shore, dipping her paws into the wet sand. This greatly refreshed her, and the apprentice continued to sit down and groom herself in a state of solitude. The Laurelclan denizen, noticing that most apprentices were out of sight, was soon thinking about what kind of apprentice training would be carried out, and if she had missed hunting. My ears are up and my scenting is sharp for some hunting today, thought Calmpaw.

JULY
tom. asexual. kittypet. desiring loner rank. 13 moons. tags open.
July felt like he was enclosed in the never-ending maze of an irritated, melancholic state.
When he tried to reach his only food, dry, meaty, and the only thing he could appreciate in this Twoleg household, the Twoleg kit would wait for him and pull his tail, roll his whiskers. When he yowls and bites, he is sprayed with water and hit in his sides. Today, he was too tired of the everyday cycle to eat. July padded into the cold basement, filled with the child's old toys and scratched furniture, and leaped onto a dark green chair. Its legs were wobbly, but otherwise still sturdy enough to hold a woeful kittypet. July, with his blue eyes flashing in the sun's filtered rays through the low windows, would try an escape today.
INACTIVEACCOUNT321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:46 am

p r i m r o s e s t a r
    female • poly. lesbian • thirty one moons • leader • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; group
      She glared at both of them before murmuring, "We are not going to play this foolish game and act like kits." Primrosestar ruffled up her fur and sighed. "What happened?" she asked, glancing over at Whiteslash and Silverpetal. They were the only ones that would answer her clearly and directly.

s h a d o w b l a z e
    male • demi-bisexual • twenty four moons • warrior • mentoring featherpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; adderhead
      Flattered, he smiled politely at Adderhead and purred "Oh, are you sure? You're the one who caught it, anyways." Shadowblaze cocked his head to one side and waited for his response, unsure if he should take the vole just to be polite. Although, there was also a feeling of slight guilt for taking the first, fresh catch of the day. Someone else was more deserving of it.

w i l l o w p a w
    non-binary • pansexual • nine moons • apprentice • mentored by adderhead • no crush/mate • tags;; featherpaw
      Willowpaw looked to Featherpaw for help, unsure if the two of them should follow after their leader or stay behind. Seeing Primrosestar angry made them feel anxious, and they weren't sure if they wanted to hear her yelling just yet. The thought scared the shy apprentice.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:56 pm

✦ F E A T H E R P A W ✦
    [apprentice] [nine moons] [pansexual] [apprentice den] [tags; willowpaw, fallkit]
    ffeatherpaw purred to herself softly in amusement before padding forward to join the apprentice. "do you want to stay here?" she asked, noticing willowpaw seemed a little rigid and upset, "I think we've seen enough drama for a moon." tilting her head, she peered past the cat with curiosity. a tiny kit with a black pelt was standing in the centre of the camp, and was definitely not meant to be there. "good morning," she softly greeted, brushing her tail along willowpaw's flank to calm her down and reassure her that she wasn't leaving, "and where are you off to, fallkit?"

✶ F A L L O W K I T ✶
    [kit] [two moons] [heterosexual] [nursery] [tags; skyflower, palekit]
    the tiny black and white kit let out a tiny mew and snuggled closer to palekit, seeking warmth and company. he was hungry and cold, but his mother was asleep.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haste » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 am

frostpaw
Age; 11 moons
Rank; med. app
Tags; dapplestream
    It only took a moment for Frostpaw to retrieve the feverfew, which was so delicately organized only a couple minutes ago. He nosed it over to Dapplestream, simply nodding in response to her thanks. "I'm sure you had it before - just chew it up before swallowing."

He stiffened upon hearing her question, however. Truth be told, he knew he was a better warrior apprentice - talented even. Being a medicine cat on the other hand...He had been struggling more than he anticipated, but he hoped that was due to the fact that he was still learning. He was not a fan of small talk, but refrained from snapping at her nonetheless. "It's hard. But the work is rewarding, so I don't regret becoming one." He said simply, not technically lying.

strikepaw
Age; 10 moons
Rank; appr.
Tags; open

Strikepaw shrugged. "They're my friends I guess! I don't have family, or at the very least, I dunno where they are!" Starting to turn away, she added - "I'm Strikepaw, I'll see you later Ginger - it was fun meeting you!" And before the other cat could respond she bounded away. She decided she shouldn't stay here much longer - it'd be suspicious if she disappeared for too long.

She was also curious on how the dispute ended. She chuckled to herself on her way back to camp, amused at how cowardly Whiteslash had been. You'd think a warrior could break up a fight better than some apprentices!
well anyway heres wonderwall
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:01 pm

𝓓𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
|Female|(Senior) Warrior|37 Moons|Apprentice:Bluepaw|Tags:Open

Dapplestream quickly chewed up the herbs and gagged a little as she swallowed. Her headache eased up a small amount, and she sighed in relief. She heard Frostpaw's answers and felt another wave of relief. "I'm glad, and I'm sure work will get easier." Her mellow morning demeanor was slowly sinking into her voice. "I'll be getting out of your fur now then," she said as she walked out of the den and into the sunlight of the camp. Sitting quietly in a shaded part of the camp, she groomed herself waiting for either her headache to dissipate entirely or for it to be time to take her apprentice out.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me