🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Skyflower
She - queen - 24 moons - kits: Palekit, Fallowkit, Rosekit, Fallkit (adopt) - crush: Shadowblaze - tags: her kits, open

Flicking her ears to her kits small meowing "hmm...what?" she meowed when realised what the Palekit said. She looked the three kits next to her, but one was missing "Oh not again" she meowed sighing as she stood up carefurry not to wake her kits, if any of them was still sleeping.

Palekit
tom - kit - 2 moons - mother: Skyflower - crush: none yet - tags: his family, open

He curled to his two siblings Fallowkit and Rosekit, feeling like there was missing something he waked up. Yawning he blinked once or twice when noticed his adopt sister was not inside the den "Mom, Fallkit is not here?" he meowed stooding up, but fall back down after tripping over Fallokit.

Fallkit
she - kit - 2 moons - Adopt mother: Skyflower - crush: none yet - tags: Willowpaw, Featherpaw

She watched around the camp, flicking her tail as she started to think all things she could do there and the places to go. Thought hearing her clanmates talking to her, breaked her interest "Oh great" she murmured turning to the apprentices, with very grumby look "I am not going anywhere, I could be far gone if I was" she meowed with very deeep sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EveningInk » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:58 am

Silverpetal

Female-Straight-16 moons-Warrior-Mentor to Calmpaw-No crush/mate-Tags: Primrosestar, Foxpaw, Songheart and Whiteslash
"I dunno." Silverpetal mewed. "I was only here for the tail end of the fight."

Whiteslash
Male-Bi-38 moons-Warrior-mentor to Foxpaw-no crush/mate-tags: Primrosestar, Foxpaw, Songheart and Silverpetal

"It started when Foxpaw accidentally made Songheart drop her fish. They started to argue, Foxpaw slapped Songheart with a fish, then she jumped him. They fought, then Silverpetal broke it up.
"Man fears death and yet, at the same time, man is drawn to death. Death is endlessly consumed by man in cities and in literature. It is a singular event in one's life that none may reverse. That is what I desire."
EveningInk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INACTIVEACCOUNT321 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 pm

CALMPAW
she cat. questioning sexuality. apprentice. mentor; silverpetal. 11 moons. tags strikepaw.
Calmpaw had finished her grooming and spotted Strikepaw walking back to the camp from the side of the beach. The she-cat immediately bounded towards the fellow apprentice.
"Where were you? did I miss training? Where are the other apprentices?"
asked the apprentice, her halcyon emotion melting away. The tranquility had given way to excitability. Calmpaw continued to bombard Strikepaw with more and more questions, not giving the cat any chance to speak.

JULY
tom. asexual. kittypet. desiring loner rank. 13 moons. tags open.
July had thought of a plan. This idea pulsed in his head, begging for him to fulfill it. At last, the tom could not bear it, and padded out of the Twoleg basement. July would go to eat his breakfast, and when the Twoleg kit pulls his tail, he plans to yowl and lie down, pretending to be hurt, instead of attacking his tormentor. Then, if the child doubles back in surprise, he will run out of sight of the larger Twolegs, and wait there silently as the large Twolegs become distracted by the crying baby. After he is sure that he will not be noticed, he will continue to bolt out of the ajar door, resulting in final freedom.
Unfortunately, July hadn't thought over what he would do if the child still held on to him and what would happen if he got caught.
When July came out of the basement, still reviewing his scheme, he noticed that there was no child to distract the large Twolegs.
"The child must be taking a nap."
The tom, now deprived of alternate ideas, simply sank down beside his bowl of food with a lost appetite.
He will not escape today.
INACTIVEACCOUNT321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Songheart
-Female-Straight-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags. Foxpaw, Whiteslash, Primrosestar, Silverpetal.

(Waiting on SilentMelody's action)

Foxpaw
-Male-Gay-6 moons-Apprentice-Mentored by Whiteslash-No crush/mate-Tags: Songheart, Whiteslash, Silverpetal and Primrosestar.

(Also waiting)

Ginger
-Female-Asexual-24 moons-Loner-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Not open for action.

She watched the apprentice bound off. She smiled and then dipped her head and began to eat the fish. It tasted wonderful. It was very sweet. She quickly finished the fish, and then headed off to the big boulder.

Swiftfoot
-Female-Bisexual-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Open

She decided to sleep some more. She moved to the driftwood and curled up tightly.
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:19 pm

p r i m r o s e s t a r
    female • poly. lesbian • thirty one moons • leader • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; group
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      "Well, then it seems like both of you instigated the fight, she said to Songheart and Foxpaw, gazing at them with disappointment. "Come with me back to the coast camp. We will talk about your consequenses for such acts," Primrosestar concluded gruffly and with a lash of her tail turned away to start walking in the direction of the camp. Of course she was angry -- how could she not? The youngest apprentice and one of the youngest warriors had just gotten into a fight, and for what?

s h a d o w b l a z e
    male • demi-bisexual • twenty four moons • warrior • mentoring featherpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; adderhead
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Flattered, he smiled politely at Adderhead and purred "Oh, are you sure? You're the one who caught it, anyways." Shadowblaze cocked his head to one side and waited for his response, unsure if he should take the vole just to be polite. Although, there was also a feeling of slight guilt for taking the first, fresh catch of the day. Someone else was more deserving of it.

w i l l o w p a w
    non-binary • pansexual • nine moons • apprentice • mentored by adderhead • no crush/mate • tags;; featherpaw & fallkit
      "Uh, hi Fallkit," they greeted and offered the kit a warm smile. Willowpaw was always nice to the kits, even if they didn't grasp the concept of gender and sexuality just yet. At her statement, they couldn't help but let out a soft purr of amusement. "Yeah, we kinda noticed after you've wandered around the camp so much."

( The poll has been updated. Final decisions will be made after this poll. )
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haste » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 pm

frostpaw
Age; 11 moons
Rank; med. app
Tags; open

With Dapplestream out of his pelt, Frostpaw looked around camp for something to do. He hated staying idle more than anything - he usually kept his nose buried in work. Typically, he would look towards his mentor for tasks that needed to be handled. However, he hadn't seen him all day. He walked out of the medicine cat den, contemplating whether he should leave camp to gather any herbs they were running low on. He was the only medicine cat in the camp though...

strikepaw
Age; 10 moons
Rank; appr.
Tags; calmpaw

Strikepaw greeted Calmpaw cheerily. "Hiya Calmpaw! I was just at the beach, I tried getting some other apprentices to go hunting, and a whole lotta stuff happened. You missed a lot, actually!" She was actually glad to run into the other apprentice, as she was eager to spread the news. "Whiteslash kinda tagged along and didn't even stop Songheart from attacking Foxpaw for bumping into her - can you believe that? He's only 6 moons!" She said, sure to add dramatic flair to her retelling. "I wasn't there for the whole thing though, I chased down a loner in the middle of it. Crazy stuff!"
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black crow » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 am

- Lavenderpaw
| female
| 8 moons
| apprentice
| tags: open

Lavenderpaw padded into camp, she had been out for a walk and was now tired. She trotted to the center of the camp, lying down in the (sun/moonlight?). She gazed up at the everlasting mountain, losing herself in thought. I wonder if I'll ever get a chance to climb up there. That would be fun, She thought, dozing a bit. She snapped awake, not wanting to fall asleep on an empty belly and stalked over to the fresh-kill pile, taking a tiny mouse and gulping it down.
she/him🌙
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:53 am

Skyflower
She - queen - 24 moons - kits: Palekit, Fallowkit, Rosekit, Fallkit (adopt) - crush: Shadowblaze - tags: Fallkit

Shelooked at her three kits before got toward the nurserys entrance, looking around the camp for her lost kit Fallkit. Sighing she noticed Featherpaw and Willowpaw talking with the black furball "Fallkit? How many times I needs to tell, not going out ewithout telling me" she meowed with a angry tune, but she was not angry at all.

Palekit
tom - kit - 2 moons - mother: Skyflower - crush: none yet - tags: his family, open

He curled to his two siblings Fallowkit and Rosekit, feeling like there was missing something he waked up. Yawning he blinked once or twice when noticed his adopt sister was not inside the den "Mom, Fallkit is not here?" he meowed stooding up, but fall back down after tripping over Fallowkit.

Fallkit
she - kit - 2 moons - Adopt mother: Skyflower - crush: none yet - tags: Willowpaw, Featherpaw

A deep sight ecsaped to her, when the two apprentices talked to her "What is so wrong to be here? I am still in camp?" she meowed looking to Willowpaw, then to Featherpaw. Hearing her mothers voice she flattered her eyes "I want to be a warrior" she murmured.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:59 am

p r i m r o s e s t a r
    female • poly. lesbian • thirty one moons • leader • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; group
      "Well, then it seems like both of you instigated the fight, she said to Songheart and Foxpaw, gazing at them with disappointment. "Come with me back to the coast camp. We will talk about your consequenses for such acts," Primrosestar concluded gruffly and with a lash of her tail turned away to start walking in the direction of the camp. Of course she was angry -- how could she not? The youngest apprentice and one of the youngest warriors had just gotten into a fight, and for what?

s h a d o w b l a z e
    male • demi-bisexual • twenty four moons • warrior • mentoring featherpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; adderhead
      Flattered, he smiled politely at Adderhead and purred "Oh, are you sure? You're the one who caught it, anyways." Shadowblaze cocked his head to one side and waited for his response, unsure if he should take the vole just to be polite. Although, there was also a feeling of slight guilt for taking the first, fresh catch of the day. Someone else was more deserving of it.

w i l l o w p a w
    non-binary • pansexual • nine moons • apprentice • mentored by adderhead • no crush/mate • tags;; featherpaw & fallkit
      "Oh, there's nothing wrong-" they started, but were cut off by Skyflower's scolding and angered tone. Willowpaw shuffled their paws, but soon got the courage to whisper before the queen took Fallkit away. "I know you'll be a wonderful warrior one day."

( My decision has been made, and the prophecy will be added to the front soon. )
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Songheart
-Female-Straight-16 moons-Warrior-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags. Foxpaw, Whiteslash, Primrosestar, Silverpetal.

Songheart lowered her head, keeping her eyes on the ground warily. She just knew that Primrosestar was not even remotely pleased with her. She slowly trotted after Primrosestar.

Foxpaw
-Male-Homosexual-6 moons-Apprentice-Mentored by Whiteslash-No crush/mate-Tags: Songheart, Whiteslash, Silverpetal and Primrosestar.

He copied Songheart's actions, knowing that was the best idea to prevent Primrosestar from getting madder.

Ginger
-Female-Asexual-24 moons-Loner-No apprentice-No crush/mate-Tags: Not open for action.

She reached the large rock and scrambled up the boulder, using her claws. It was pretty tough and she accidentally tore one of her claws. Ginger sat atop the large rock, licking her claw.

Swiftfoot
-Female-Bisexual-16 moons-Warrior-Mentoring Lavenderpaw-No crush/mate-Tags: Lavenderpaw

Swiftfoot rose for the second time that day. Perhaps she should begin to look for her apprentice. Creeping from the driftwood, she caught sight of her apprentice. She was eating, perhaps Swiftfoot should leave her be? No, that wasn't a good idea.

Timidly, she approached Lavenderpaw. "Um, Lavenderpaw, would you like to train today?" she asked.

Softleaf
-Female-Heterosexual-28 moons-Warrior/Queen-No apprentice-No Crush/Mate/Tags: Open!

The grouchy cat yanked herself from the den. She had slowed down considerably, and soon other cats would be able to tell, and as a result, they would force her to halt her warrior duties. She looked around, trying to keep out of the way of the medicine cats. They might be able to tell, and she wanted to work as long as possible.

Normally, she would settle down with a fresh fish and chat until her jaw hurt, but she felt grouchy and angry. She wanted to keep her temper, and began to make her way out of the camp.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me