Palekaiko Island - A Pokemon RP [Always Accepting]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Palekaiko Island - A Pokemon RP [Always Accepting]

Postby Moonzu » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Fluff : Shiny Buneary : Forest : Tags- Tashi and Flash
"Okay, let's start looking, Flash!
The two start looking at every stone, flipping them over to see if there's moss under them.
Moonzu//She/Her//Trades open

Cinnamoroll says take a piece and enjoy your stay!

Moonzu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:14 pm

(Aro) I (Aurorus) I (Forest) I (Tags: Erebus, Gerard) I

She looked at the two, feeling glad that he and Gerard were making small talk. It was a very good thing he didn't understand insults, as if he did there would just be even more drama and she just wanted to get something to eat.
"So, are you guys ready? If I remember, the berry tree is about a 10 minute walk for me. But since my kind are usually slow, you are free to go ahead of me."
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Valerie :: Espeon :: Riverside:: @Lulu, Poppy
---

Valerie practically wilted as the Electric-type mentioned having not seen any humans about, silently cursing his predicament. At least this Minun understood the kind of situation he was in, and this Azurill was finally starting to trust him. Having decided the once-captive Minun was a step more respectable than the wild pokemon he'd encountered beforehand, Valerie nodded his head in agreement as she explained her reasoning for wanting to find humans once more.
      At the most recent remark of the little water type wanting to befriend him and the Electric type, and her saying she'd fight, the Espeon couldn't help but let off a scoffing chuckle. "As amusing as it would be to see you try and fight, that would be an impetuous and, honestly foolish thing to do. I can handle myself well, Miss...?
      It was at that moment Valerie realized he hadn't even properly greeted these other Pokemon. While, admittedly he could care less about the Azurill, the Minun had for the moment caught his interest.
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuniyuni » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Gerard 🦉 Dartrix 🦉 Forest 🦉 Tagged: Aro, Erebus

"Ah, I see. You're one of those manmade Pokémon then... You look very interesting, I have to say. It must be nice to be so unique." Gerard paused for a moment to consider Aro's proposition. "I do not mind going slowly for you."

Poppy 💦 Azurill 💦 Riverside 💦 Tagged: Lulu and Valerie

Poppy elected to ignore the Minun's objections. The other Pokémon clearly meant no harm, she simply was worried. There was no reason to worry about her, Poppy thought, but alas. "My name is Poppy!"
hi im cat or toffee!
im a film student!
i go by they and it pronouns
im gay and love my gf very much!!
i roleplay and collect cute pets
i am an infp
check out my adoption center

yuniyuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Erebus :: Type:Null :: Forest :: -Aro, Gerard
"It is... more troublesome than anything else." Erebus answered slowly. Pokemon stared, and often times seemed to find him frightening. He lifted his head once more to look to Aro. "I do not mind going slow either. After all, I have no reason to rush reaching the berries, do I?" He chuckled softly. It seemed a bit rude to rush off without her anyway, even of he'd had any reason to desire reaching the tree faster.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonzu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Fluff : Shiny Buneary : Forest : Tags- Tashi She sees a medium sized rock covered in moss in a pile of bigger rock. Her eyes light up as she's glad to have found the Eevee's treasured item. She jumps for joy.
"Is this it?"
She points to the moss covered rock.

Moonzu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Tashi || Eevee || Forest || Tags: Flash and Fluff

Tashi hopped over to see what the buneary had found. She was overjoyed to see a mossy stone. Perhaps if she evolved right then and there she could scare the two into working for her. The Grass-Strikers would be back in action!

"Yes, yes! This is it!" Tashi removed the everstone from her neck and started rubbing up against the mossy stone. She rubbed and rubbed and yet she didn't evolve. It puzzled her but she had to roll with the facade.

"Uh... just putting a fresh scent on it. That way I don't lose it again!" she picked up the mossy stone and her everstone once again, "Thank you both so much for helping me!"
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:11 pm

(Aro) I (Aurorus) I (Forest) I (Tags: Erebus, Gerard) I

She smiled at them, and with a small swish of her tail (making sure not to hit anything, or anyone the best she can) started walking. In a bit, she could snack on all the berries she wanted. Hopefully there were still some left on the tree from earlier.
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonzu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Flash : Fennekin : Forest : Tags- Tashi
"Anytime!"
He saw the troublesome look on the Eevee's face, so he decided to ask.
"Do you need anything else? We're glad to help. I'm looking for adventures anyways."

Moonzu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Tashi || Eevee || Forest || Tags: Fluff and Flash

Tashi cocked a curious eyebrow, "Adventures? What kinds of adventures?"
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me