Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby Bequen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:00 am

Batfang || Male, 20 Moons, Dawnclan

< Talking to Deerhorn >

Fallenrock || Female, 20 moons, Dawnclan

The black she-cat awoke again, raising her head slightly at the sound of more moving bodies. Suddenly feeling lonely she scooted her way towards Bloompetal. The younger she-cat had just woken up as well and was rising.
“Hey, this weather, huh?” She said with a sense of anxiety. She wasn’t a pro when it came to talking to other cats besides her twin brother. But Batfang ran off and she wanted to interact with someone.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 39 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight, Stormyskies, Brighteyes //

Bayclaw looked over at Stormyskies as he spoke, glancing at Brighteyes silently before she nodded. She'd be willing to do that..

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 39 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight, Stormyskies, Bayclaw //

Brighteyes glanced at Bayclaw then nodded as well but remained silent. She wanted to hear what the others had to say before she said anything herself.

Embergaze
// She-cat // 35 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBA // Apprentice: Blazepaw // Tags: Cinderface //

The sleek black she cat nodded again "Yes." she said before she glanced at Roseshadow then back at Cinderface "We all need to get out of here. Immediately." she said snapping slightly, fear evident in her voice. "The camp is flooding quickly." she said.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Rowanstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

"Yeah, yeah, i'm sure you're right." Frostpetal replied trying hard to play it cool but the fear in her voice made that close to impossible. She shook herself "Let's go, i'm not the greatest swimmer and i'm not about to stand here and learn." she said.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong, Stormwake //

Ravenwind nodded "Agreed." he said before he glanced towards Stormwake to make sure they were still in sight. He looked back at Windsong and said "we should go, the water is rising and this rain shows no signs of letting up." he said. Glancing at the sky as uneasiness filled him, were they all being punished? Was StarClan angry? Did StarClan know this would happen? Why weren't they warned? He gently nudged Windsong and headed for the entrance.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Brackenfall sat quietly, his fluffy fur soaking wet, he felt chilled to the bone and completely on edge. He'd escaped the flooded camp but wasn't sure where his friends or family were. He could hear the sounds of his clan mates all around him in the forest. Panicking and talking as they were escaping. He'd found himself close to DawnClan's border completely unaware of his proximity to the new clan.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Nightspook //

Darkgaze nodded calmly and turned, following the she-cat out of camp quickly. "Head straight, towards higher ground and away from the river." he called to her. "That's where the others were heading when they began to leave." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Hawktalon, Briaryes, Kits //

Finally Swiftleap made it up the hill and under the thickest tree he could find, moving as close to the trunk as possible. He carefully set Volekit down and licked his head before he looked over at Briaryes and Hawktalon. "Briareyes come here, stand here where I am it's closer to the tree you won't get any rain on you." he said.

Treekit pricked his ears when he saw his brother get set down. Anxiously glancing around he realized he didn't see any of his clanmates around.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Swiftleap, Briareyes, Kits //

Hawktalon trotted over to Swiftleap, setting Acornkit down beside Volekit before sitting down, leaving room for Briareyes. He let out a sigh and sent a glare towards the rain hatefully. He knew nothing could stop this or help it.. But it didn't stop him from being bitter and angry.. He had other reasons for being bitter but.. He was ignoring those and taking those feelings out on anything else that he could.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 27 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Open//

Riverbriar pricked her ears when she spotted Brackenfall not far from where she was and let out a sigh of relief. She and Brackenfall weren't really close but.. Seeing anyone felt a surge of relief. She had no idea where her younger siblings were and her forbidden mate had perished in the flood.. She hadn't been able to save him and she felt like a complete failure. She dragged her paws as she moved closer to Brackenfall.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 23 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Creamflower // Assigned: Swallowfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Creamflower //

Bearshadow nodded, "Well.. let's go now." he said suddenly. "What do we have to lose? We can slip away, let them think we just didn't come back from the flood for now.. We can just go search for them. We have to find them.. If not tonight maybe tomorrow when the rains stopped?" he said.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Bayclaw, Waterflight //

Stormyskies pricked his ears "Oh, yeah, right." he shook his head. "Sorry. I'm just thinking out loud." he said. He shook his head "Why don't we all talk about something? Fill the silence?" he offered glancing at the cats around him. "We could.. I don't know.. Talk about memories? Talk about something.. Anything." he said.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To be Treetail // Assigned: Roaringclaw // No Apprentice // Tags: Paleflame, Swallowfeather//

See Paleflame's post

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To be Swallowfeather // Assigned: Shiningwave // No Apprentice // Tags: Swallowfeather, Willowsong //

Paleflame charged ahead kicking up water as he went. He didn't glance behind him just hoping that they were keeping up okay. They were already behind many of the older warrior's who'd left before them. Pausing once he got further in the forest he looked back at the others finally. "Which way should we go? Straight ahead or towards the loner territory?" he asked. He wasn't sure.. He just wanted them all out as soon as possible.

Willowsong hesitated, glancing at Swallowfeather and Treetail nervously "Do.. you think we'd run into trouble if we headed towards loner territory?" she asked. The last thing she wanted was to run into angry loners while fleeing the flood. She didn't know that DawnClan was that way nestled in with all the loners.

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Spottedpaw crossed the border into DawnClan territory, miserable and wet. She didn't bother to watch where she was going. She'd lost her parents in this mess.. And she was unsure where her mentor could possibly be. Or anyone in her clan for that matter.. She sighed softly.

Treekit
// Tom // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 4 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Needed // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

See Hawktalon's post

---

Wolfstar
// Tom // 52 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Deerhorn //

Wolfstar sat beside the nursery worry evident on his face. The first kits to be born in DawnClan and they were born during a horrible storm. He hoped Deerhorn was alright but he didn't want to crowd her and upset her more.

Nightdust
// Tom // 52 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Open //

Open

Shadowstep
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep huffed "I'm cold and i'm wet." he grumbled before he moved closer to her, sitting down beside her frowning. "And.." his shoulders sagged and he let out a sigh. "I'm worried.. About Sootnose and Spottedpaw.. I left them out there in DuskClan all alone.. and now all this rain?" he frowned slightly.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud trotted ahead, eyes focused on those in front of them. He was relieved to see they were okay but he was still nervous about approaching them. He'd spent his entire life in DuskClan and had only just left them.. And he was pretty sure that made him an enemy to them now.. Even if he didn't feel like an enemy..

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Mistyfalls finally left the warrior's den, moving past her brother quietly. The large grey maine coon flicked her ginger brother with her tail before she continued on without him. She was in a solemn mood today, as was normal for her when it came to rain storms. She would mope around the entire day if you let her.

Lionfang
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Lionfang watched his sister pass by him and shook his head, he had tried before to get her out of her slump whenever the weather got bad but nothing seemed to work. So he had stopped trying recently. Instead he glanced around looking for someone else to talk to this morning.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Rainysplash anxiously paced around camp, green eyes trained on the gloomy forest in front of her, her mind and heart racing. Was her brother safe? She'd been so foolish to leave and not take him with her.. Now here she was safe in DawnClan while he could be out there drowning for all she knew! She sighed and continued to pace.

Pinesting
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Nightleaf //

Pinesting hissed and opened his eyes "Why?" he snapped. "Whats going on? Flooding? Forest? What? Why?!" the half asleep tom didn't make a whole lot of sense but at least he was up now.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Creamflower smiles and nods, purring at Bearshadow's idea. "Of course!" she said, getting up. "Maybe DuskClan will think we are dead! We can still be together if we find and join DawnClan! We will be safe!" She nuzzles Bearshadow, twinning her tail with his.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 pm

rσsєshαdσw
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    26 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    queenxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    assigned: stagheartxx|
Roseshadow nodded, and padded heavily ouy of camp, only to collapse a few ards from the camp entrance. She struggled to stand, but could not. Roseshadow yowled out, calling for help, but her voice was too feeble. Managing to drag herself into the shelter of a bush, Roseshadow gave one last cry for help.
--fade--
Roseshadow let her head flop back into the ground.
She was exhausted, but surprised. For such a large amount of stress, one healthy and fairly sized kit was born. A little tomcat, a pale cream with grey paws,
his Siamese pelt from his father, and his icy blue eyes from his mother. The tom had already snuggled up and started suckling, and Roseshadow let her kit finish, then gently picked him up. Trotting towards Embergaze's voice as quick as she could, Roseshadow let out a muffled mew and came into view. Her son, Thistlekit, mewed, and Roseshadow set him down quickly. "Embergaze... Where do I go with him, where will I go that is safe?" She asked.

rσвínslαsh
    tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    23 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    warriorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    assigned: flamingshadowx|
Robinslash followed his mate and Blazepaw, watching them both anxiously.

mσrníngfαll
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    17 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    medcatxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    assigned: timberheart|
Morningfall followed her assigned mate, but had to stop, as she was out of breath.
She soon caught up to Timberheart again, and looked for a safe place.

mσsskít
    tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    4 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    kitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mother: featherpeltxxx|
Mosskit stood next to his sister and mother crying. "Mama I'm cold, so cold!" Mosskit whimpered.

crєαmkít
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    4 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    kitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mother: featherpeltxxx|
Creamkit followed along with her brother, crying the same thing.

lílчkít
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    3 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    kitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mother: flamingshadowxxx|
sleeping.

DawnClan
----------------------////////--------------------

snσwpєtαl
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    22 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    queenxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mate: shadowstepxxx|
Snowpetal blinked up at Shadowstep. "Shadow, they are related to you, so they are very smart cats. I am positive they will survive." Snowpetal purred. "But the rain worries me too. And I'm scared for the future. We are having kits Shadowstep, and we have to think of them too, and all this rain scares me... and I'm close to kitting. What if my weight makes it hard to escape. Great StarClan, I'm worried like an elder!"

níghtlєαf
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    13 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    warriorxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mate: //xxxxxxxxxxx|
Nightleaf sighed. "Yes, the forest is flooding. I'm pretty sure the DuskClan camp will be under water soon. This is just great you know, it was almost the perfect time for everything, then the rain had to come and spoil my moment, because now everyone is scared to death about the rain!"

slчpαw
    tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    10 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    apprenticexxxxxxxxx|
    mentor: clifflegxxxxx|
Slypaw turned to Marblepaw and saw her awake. "Marblepaw, come with me, I want to check with the warriors about the rain."

Loners
----------------------////////--------------------

none now
-- news --
silencedapple has gone missing. she will be included in my posts again when someone finds her
snowpetal will kit in one moon
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:07 pm

“I can climb. It’s one of the first things I learned.” Blazepaw meowed, still keeping a hold of Lilykit. Was her mother suggesting they all climb trees and hope the flood doesn’t reach them? “Why do you ask? Do you have an idea?” She added.

“Best not to draw any attention. Of course, any sane creature would probably have fled by now.” Smokepaw replied, quietly.

Silverkit woke up feeling cold, hungry and scared. “I’m so hungry...”she mewed,quietly. She didn’t like being a nuisance but fear had her staying quiet when she spoke.

“When that day comes, I will leave with you, brother. Even if mother doesn’t want to go back.” Mousekit purred, nuzzling her brother.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:53 pm

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: not looking ; mood: upset ; tag: batfang,
open

Deer sighed, shaking her head, "I... I'm not ok. I can't do this anymore. PikeFlower was the first one to actually say he found me pretty. But now, who's gonna say that?" Soon, she realised that the nests were starting to get soggy so she stood, grabbed the four kits and quickly meowed, "I think we need to start heading out."

shiningwave ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: paleflame ; crush: plumlight ; mood: oddly calm ; tag: plumlight
"Apparently there's a clan called DawnClan where many cats have been fleeing to. Though DuskClan is risky, it's cool to take risks." she replied.

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: depressed ; tag: none
Smallstorm shook her head; she wasn't just gonna leave like that. Before the flood could touch her paws, SmallStorm quickly leaped back up and clung onto a very tall tree, carefully climbing up.

aspenburr ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: bluewave ; crush: bluewave ; mood: calm ; tag: bluewave
Her ears heated up as she chuckled a bit, uncurling her tail and curling it around his.

color=#808000]treetail ; duskclan ; crush: willowsong ; assigned: softpetal ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tags: [/color]
check last part

swallowfeather ; duskclan ; crush: paleflame ; assigned: bearshadow ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tags:
check last part

pikekit ; dawnclan kit ; siblings: elkkit, minnowkit, sheepkit ; parents: deerhorn, pikeflower ; crush: -- ; mood: idk ; tags: batfang, family
Pikekit squeaked as he was picked up, weakly wriggling around.

minnowkit ; dawnclan kit ; siblings: elkkit, pikekit, sheepkit ; parents: deerhorn, pikeflower ; crush: -- ; mood: idk ; tags: batfang, family
minnow does the same as pike
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Flamingshadow
She-cat |21 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Robinslash, Lilykit, Stormkit, Blazepaw

She smilled to her "well see that fallen tree there?" she meowed watching toward it "it's untouched By the flood, we may be safe otherside of it, but we needs to climb to get there" she meowed watching the large tree, then to Robinslash for maybe better ideas.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |3 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: his family

He cryed for a moment, but then stopped, when he was not any energy left to cry.

Plumlight
Tom | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: Needed/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He watched the flooding forest "Dawnclan?" he meowed thinking "well, that Dawnclan could be our last hope, if this risky life in Duskclan goes out of paws" he meowed flicking his ears to the rain.

Waterflight
She-cat | 15 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies, Bayclaw, Brighteyes

She rolled her eyes to her mate "well you forget that we kind of travelled in a heavy rain and flooding water...it's okey to be tired" she meowed sighing "I don't mind about talking thought, I just don't know what" she said laying down to her belly and landed her head to her paws.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 29 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: open

open...

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He walked forward smilling to her "don't worry, my legs little hurts but I can deal with it" he meowed softy making his way tothe ground which seemed to be still out of the floods way.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 33 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Silverkit

She listened the Silverkit whining and Smokepaw as she maked her way out of the Duskclan borders to the loners lands "I think the flood is not going to there, yet" she meowed looking back to the forest.

Silentstream
She-cat |26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: open

open...

Goosetail
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: Goldenstripe | assigned/ forgidden mate: Needed /open | tags: Goldenstripe

He fluffed his cheast proudly "well of course, why I could let someone like you to be killed with this flood?" he meowed following after her.

Deathgaze
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Willowtree / - |tags: open

unsure with him

Bluewave
tom | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He smilled at her, but gived a small blush when feeled her tail to his "...you know we are like the birds in a tree? all we need is a nest of eggs" he meowed softy.

Twistedpaw
tom | 8 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open...

Loner
Falconkit
Tom | 4 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags:Mousekit

He smiled at her "we're not kits forever, even thought I could want to be still a kit, but all this...I don't feel like a kit anymore" he meowed sadly "but yes, someday we will leave this kittypet life" he said.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 30 moons |loner| crush: wb Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Nettleclaw, Frecklepelt

She watched the tom "...Queen Catherine...who are you?" she meowed flicking her ears to the rain "why you're all way here? You're from Duskclan right?" she keep questioning the tom.

Ivythorn
Agender | 33 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: open

unsure with her..

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 9 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Slypaw

She looked at Slypaw, giving him a akward look "umm sure, what what's going on?" she meowed silently.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |23 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, anyone near Dawnclan

She followed after Mottlecloud, sniffing the wind, but the rain did it impossible to tell who the cats was, so she desiced to do something risky "hello, how's there?" she called out with strong meow. She silently hoped it was not the leader of Duskclan.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Pinesting, open | tags: Fallenrock

She watched the rain, still inside the warrior's den. She was not that interested to go out in this weather, even if she started to have little hungry. Flicking her ears to Fallenrock "...It's just a rain...It will end soon....I hope" she meowed sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 pm

shiningwave ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: paleflame ; crush: plumlight ; mood: oddly calm ; tag: plumlight
"I like it in DuskClan though. Even when our leaders are strict with the assigned mates rule, I still like risks."

aspenburr ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: bluewave ; crush: bluewave ; mood: calm ; tag: bluewave
"Are you implying that one day, you'd like to have kits? By the nest of birds?" she asked suddenly, "Cause I'd like that.."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 am

“That sounds like a good idea.” Blazepaw replied. It seemed better than staying where the flood might reach them.

“Let’s hope not.” Smokepaw meowed. She stayed close to her mentor and remained alert for anything.

“Do you think the clan would let us come back? We didn’t want to leave. Mom did. And I’m not sure why.” Mousekit meowed.

Lightpaw looked up at the sky. Was StarClan testing them? Sighing, she padded out of her soggy den. Should we go somewhere else. I’d like to get away from having to sleep in a wet bed of moss. the Dawnclan apprentice thought.

“Isn’t it dangerous to be outside clan territory?” Silverkit meowed.

“Only if we are found.” Smokepaw meowed quietly.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OpalReflections » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 am

• Brindlestreak • She-cat • 15 Moons • Duskclan Warrior • Mate TBA • Crush TBA • Tags Duskclan •

Brindlestreak pads around aimlessly listening to the rain pour down from the sky. She looks at a few groups of cats chatting nearby but decided to find a place to stretch out instead, not wanting to bother anyone. She finds a spot facing the cats and plops down inspecting some pieces of dry grass. Brindlestreak begins batting at the grass between her paws wishing it was a juicy mouse to pounce on.
OpalReflections

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me