☀️ {SUNCLAN}☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ~~Not Accepting~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☀️ {SUNCLAN}☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ~~New and Accepting!

Postby Treehouse102 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:16 pm

BlueStar

Bluestar stared concentratedly at the river, waiting for a salmon to come by. 'There!' He leaped up and threw the fish onto the bank. he started pulling himself back up the river, but the fish bounced it's way into the water. Fish bones! he cried. Then he heard a oh-so familiar voice. 'Brother!'
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gomidove » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Brightfeather

She couldnt be more right. Brightfeather knew she was carrying someone's kits. But whos, she did not know. SHe bit her lip, and, hoping no one would notice, slowly padded to Bluestar, waiting to get a hunting patrol. Her luck was in that day. Tsunamifur, Leafdapple, and Lionfang flanked her as they walked through the forest in silence. "Fat, aren't you!" Tsunamifur teased, and Brightfeather tensed.
ImageImage Click here to visit the wonderful world of MagiStream!
GomiDove 🐕🕊Dreams Matter.

Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Leafdapple

The white and brown warrior walked alongside Brightfeather, but he didn’t notice she was expecting kits. He looked over at Tsunamifur briefly as she spoke. He wasn’t very good at talking with other cats, he was always very awkward.

Snowpaw

Snowpaw was still fast asleep in the apprentice den. She had overslept waaay too late. Mumbling something as she lifted her head up, she gasped realizing how late it was.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Bluestar

'What do you want, Nightstar?' Bluestar's fur bristled with hate. 'Oh, no big deal' said Nightstar, almost evily. 'Just here to KILL YOU!!' he lunged at Bluestar. Bluestar dodged the first attack, but his brother was too fast he hit bluestar on the head, and held him,
piercing his chest slowly. 'be ready, brother. your clan shall be destroyed at exactly full-moon. My clan is stronger than ever.' he left Bluestar still lying on the grass, stunned and hurt.'
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Username: d♥e
      Cat Name: Willowwhisker
      Role: Warrior
      Description: Willowwhisker is a very shy cat. She mostly likes to keep to herself, because she usually thinks she bothers others. But once you get past that wall of shy, introvertedness she is quite kind. As you get to know her she can be very protective and bubbly, but this comes with time and alot of it.
      Personality: shy, introverted, kind.
      Crush: single pringle ready to mingle! ( Impress :P )
      Mate: nope
      Kits: wanted!
Last edited by saltcow on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Username: d♥e
      Cat Name: brokenpaw (soon to be Brokenwing, if thats alright with you!)
      Role: apprentice
      Description: brokenpaw is very enthusiastic to say the least. She has always wanted to prove herself, even in the most unnecessary situations. This can prove to be quite annoying, but as long as she gets the respect and acknowledgment from her fellow clan mates she is pretty likable. |Side note: The meaning behind brokenwing's name is her cripple front, right paw. She has been made fun of for it. This is why she wants to prove herself-to not be looked down upon.|
      Personality: loud, grounded, enthusiastic.
      Crush: nope
      Mate: nope
      Kits: nope
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 pm

oh
Last edited by Treehouse102 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 pm

sorry leaving for 2 hours.
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me