Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Tordier » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 am

~Aj~ Aj shrugged like he did this sort of thing of thing all the time.
"I didn't want to steal it, so I howled until the man threw it at me. The guy has good aim!"
He winked playfully, as if it hurt much less than it did, and picked up the bottle again. Aj trotted into the den and deposited the bottle in front of Evanon.
"Anything else I can do?"

~Garnet~ It was true, the pain was dulling already. She gave a single nod and closed her eyes. Garnet was beginning to feel strangely sleepy. She hoped this was a side effect of the leaves and not blood-loss. Better safe than sorry, she guessed, would be good advise to take right now.
"I feel... tired."
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:29 am

Nelina laughed. Aj certainly was a character. She followed him back to the den where he dropped the bottle in front of Evanon.

"Thank you." Evanon said to Aj. Picking it up in her mouth, she began to chew on the top of the bottle, denting the cap and eventually causing it to fall off. The alcohol was strong today. "This will sting and then feel very cold." Evanon explained to Garnet. Taking the bottle in her mouth sideways, spilling some on the floor, Evanon stepped over to stand with her head over Garnet and shook slightly, causing the liquor to fall onto her wounds.

"Aj. Go lay behind Garnet to help keep her warm." Nelina said, having heard Evanon's explanation as well.

((G2g. Need to get ready for the day and for my boyfriend. ^-^ We're going out today.))
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 am

(Congratulations! I have a boyfriend too. Aren't they great? XD lol)
~Garnet~ Garnet nodded and shut her eyes. She shuddered as the liquid fell into her various cuts, but she forced herself to remain quiet.

~Aj~ Aj was happy to comply. He was about to do that anyways. Aj carefully stepped around her and sunk to the ground, pressing his flank into her back and resting his head on her shoulder.

~Garnet~ She did not even need to open her eyes to know who that was. Comforted by the presence of Aj, Garnet relaxed and stilled herself.
(Writer's block... Oh, noes!)

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 am

((Yes they are! And no worries. It happens to the best of us. Speaking of boyfriends, would you like to see an image of him and I? It's my avvy on my tumblog so yeah....it's small, but still good. ^w^))

Evanon nodded, satisfied with her work. Taking a few of the left over leaves in her mouth, she laid them gently on top of the wounds. "There." She said. "That should help her heal quickly. Just keep her warm and don't let her move too much and she'll be just fine."

"Thank you Evanon. It is always a pleasure." Nelina said, nodding to her. "Though we have our differences, it is always nice to know we can count on each other."

"Agreed." Evanon said, wagging her tail a bit. "Well I must get going. My pack is waiting for me. Take care Nelina. And you too little one." She said, looking down at the dog whom she had helped heal. With that, Evanon turned and took off out of the den.

"I think it's time for us to sleep now. I think the raccoons are done, but I'll take watch again just in case." Nelina said, wagging her tail. "Get some rest. Tomorrow will be better."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 am

~Garnet~ By the time she was told to go to sleep, Garnet already was. Between her interrupted sleep, vigorous fighting, and being wounded, she simply could not keep her eyes open any longer. Garnet's flank slowly rose and fell with each deep, quiet breath of sleep.

~Aj~ He, too, was quite sleepy, but Aj remained awake. Nelina had to be exhausted... Wait! What was he thinking? Aj volunteering to do something was almost as uncommon as three-tailed dogs. He snorted at himself and shoved the thoughts of asking Nelina to swap places with him to the back of his head. Still, they bothered him so much that he had to do something...
"Nelina...? I can't sleep... Could I watch for the rest of the night?"
Aj spoke with a low voice to avoid waking his companion and only gave a slight hesitation at the start.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 am

About to walk out of the den, Nelina turned and looked at Aj. After a few moments of hesitation, she nodded. "Thank you Aj. I sleep quickly so I will replace you in about two hours or so." She said, stepping over behind him. She waited patiently for him to rise, standing near to both of them so that she could take his place in a smooth transition.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 am

~Aj~ Aj slipped away from Garnet, eyes narrowing as she whimpered in her sleep, and padded past Nelina. He hesitated there for a moment, but apparently decided to go through with what he was thinking. Aj leaned sideways and gently licked Nelina's shoulder once.
"G'night, Nel.", he murmured.
Then he padded outside without waiting for a reply and sat down protectively near the entrance to the den.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:55 am

"Good night Aj." She said, laying down where Aj had been. It wasn't too long after laying down that Nelina was asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evanon reached her pack quickly. Trotting into the area, she wagged her tail. "Well it certainly is good to have allies." She said, slowing to a walk as she neared the tire pile.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 am

(Time-skip to the morning?)

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue May 03, 2011 2:59 am

((Yeah....since we REALLY need to revive this rp. XP Which reminds me, I'm sorry for my absence from here guys!))
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me