Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 am

~Garnet~ She let out a dry, mirthless chuckle. Life flickered in her pain-dulled eyes.
"Don't they all?"

~Aj~ Aj trotted up with a mouthful of plants. His eyes were narrowed with concern and he mumbled something unintelligible through the greenery. He slowed down to a hesitant walk at the entrance to the den and dropped the plants in a neat pile. Aj had so many questions, but he started with the most important.
"Is she gonna be ok?"
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 am

Evanon looked up at Aj and smiled. "She will be fine. I can tell she's a fighter, and I'm sure she always will be. And thanks to you fast gathering, it'll help a lot. But there is one more thing I will need you to do. There is a human who comes to this park every night with a bottle. It's usually pretty easy to steal it from him. Would you do so for me please?" She asked, pawing the leaves towards herself.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:25 am

~Aj~ Aj nodded vigorously and shifted his weight to his hindpaws.
"Yeah, yeah. Of course. Anything you need!"
Then he turned, carefully stepping around Garnet's paws, and trotted purposefully out of the den and into the moonlight.

~Garnet~ Garnet smiled at her friend's concern. She was glad he was worried. If she didn't have Aj to remind her to slow down she would get into trouble more often then her health would allow. Garnet took a few little sniffs of air and tried to memorize the scent of the leaves. She had prophetic dreams before, perhaps these illusion-plants would actually be useful for when she woke up.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 am

((I know I shouldn't but it kinda makes me laugh how she thinks this is all a mirrage. Hahahaha.))

Nelina returned, once again a dog with a clean, wet cloth in her mouth. She set it gently on top of the plants so that it wouldn't touch the dirt floor of the den. "Where is Aj?" She asked Evanon.

"Aj is getting something else for me now." Evanon replied. "He should be back again soon." Evanon walked over and picked up the cloth in her mouth. It was warm which wouldn't really help with the pain, but it would make cleaning the wounds easier. Bringing it over, she began using it to wipe away dirt and other things from Garnet's wounds.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 am

(No, I kinda think it's funny too. I just couldn't think of any other way that she wouldn't freak out and hurt herself over Nelina being a bird.)
~Garnet~ She was pleased to see that Nelina looked like Nelina again. Apparently, whatever this dog was doing to her was working. That also meant that the plants were more-or-less real. That was good. Garnet didn't really have time to dwell on thought, however, because the warm wetness of the cloth stung fiercely. She wasn't the type to complain, so no whimpering came from Garnet. Instead, a strained snarl creased her muzzle with slowly increasing intensity.

~Aj~ Howling floated on the air. The key was deliberately off and the noise was astoundingly painful, though the voice was undeniably Aj's. It rose in pitch and intensity and then suddenly broke off with a loud yelp.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:45 am

((I has to go. I will post here by editing when I get back in about a half an hour.)) ((Back.))

Both Evanon's and Nelina's head shot in the direction of the howl, simultaneously.

Now worried for her large charge, she went to the entrance of the den. "Stay here. I'll go find out what happened." With that, Nelina ran out in Aj's direction.

Evanon nodded and turned back to Garnet. "I know it hurts. It'll feel better soon."
Last edited by Inkeyu on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:46 am

(Ok. Bye! Here, I'll edit this, too... ^^)

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 am

(O.o I think... I deserve the death penalty... I was wondering, 'Why is Inkeyu taking sooo long to edit that post?'. I thought it would show up red like all my other 'you have a new post' messages when I click on 'my posts'. Apparently not... I am SUCH an idiot... Sorry... *dies*)
~Aj~ Aj trotted happily towards the den, carrying a full water bottle in his mouth. As soon as he saw Nelina, he wagged his curled tail in greeting and sped up to a fast lope to meet her.
"Mmii grofff guh mager grogle.", he announced through his mouthful.
Suddenly realizing that nobody but he knew what on earth her was trying to say, Aj placed the bottle on the ground and raised his head quickly, wincing slightly.
"I got the water bottle!"

~Garnet~ Garnet clenched her jaws tightly together and forced the snarl down. She sent her mind far away from here and now, to a place where there was no pain and delusion. It would be over soon, but until then Garnet sought refuge in a nowhere land of her own creation. Eventually, she had distracted herself enough to relax. This was good, for a question burned at her mind.
"Who... are you?"

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 am

((It's actually alcohol. Hahahaha.))
"Are you alright? We heard you yip." Nelina asked, stepping closer to Aj.

"I am Evanon. Leader to a nearby pack and an old friend of Nelina's." She said. "It seems the plants are helping some." She said, looking from the dog with her to the entrance.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me