๐Ÿ’š Lightclan [accepting] Warriors RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐Ÿ’š Lightclan [NEW+ACCEPTING!] Warriors RP

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Slivermoon
Male||36 moons||Warrior ||Apprentice;Wildpaw ||Crush;-||Tags; Wildpaw

Slivermoon nodded, following begin Wildpaw and the others. "Alright, I'm coming. Boy,this is kinda a big group. I haven't been in a group this big in moons." Slivermoon said, remembering the last group he was in. Ah, he did miss those days

Badgerpaw
Female ||8 moons|| Apprentice||Mentor: bluegaze ||Crush;-||Tags; open

Badgerpaw sat outside the apprentice's den, bored. She didn't know what to do and sitting around all day in camp wasn't going to her any good. The young she-cat sighed and started to walk around camp soon. Maybe someone needed help with something, or she could do a little exploring at least

Tigersong
Female|| 28 moons || Warrior|| Appretince; ?||Crush;-||Tags; open

Tigersong had woken up from an nap and streched out, yawning. She was refreshed after the patrol this morning, now she was ready to get the ball rolling again. The she-cat stood to her feet and started to make her way towards the hunting ground. She had rather hunt then patrol, but it was she suppose.Tigersong just like to do something besides patroling all day long

[color=#00BFBF]Winterpaw
Male||9 moons||Apprentice|| Mentor; Swiftstrike ,Sweetpaw ||Crush;-||Tags; Swiftstrike, /color]
Winterpaw noticed that they where leaving and followed behind them."wait for me!" The white tom didn't watch where he was going and ran into Sweetpaw. "S-Sorry Sweetpaw. "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Swiftstrike+Sweetpaw+Wildpaw

Postby milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:23 pm

โ™”Sweetpawโ™”
โIf curiosity killed the cat, I'd be dead a long time ago...โž
|Tags; Winterpaw|Mentor; Liongaze|Feeling; Embarrassed, awkward|Rank; Apprentice|

Sweetpaw was trying to catch up to Liongaze. when just about the worst thing happened to her. Winterpaw, her crush ran right into her. Her heart beating fast, she quickly spoke quite words. "O-oh, n-no, it's f-fine W-winterpaw." She stuttered, an embarrassed smile on her face. "I-it's m-my f-fault, I-I s-hould have been g-going faster." She mewed, her tail flicking quickly. This was her tick. Whenever she was nervous, her tail started swaying back and forth.

โ™›Swiftstrikeโ™›
โIf you live like a rouge, you die like a rouge, alone.โž
|Tags; Hunting patrol.|Apprentice; Winterpaw|Feeling; Hopeful, mixed.|Rank; Deputy|

Swiftstrike had finished watching Liongaze, and set off to catch his own prey. [I got lazy with him...]

โ™•Wildpawโ™•
โI did not know where I was going, till I got there.โž
|Tags; The patrol|Mentor; Silvermoon|Feeling; Anxious, excited.|Rank; Apprentice|

Wildpaw smiled at Silvermoon. "This is my first this big! The biggest I have ever been on with 4 cats!"She exclaimed, jumping a bit, excitement rushing through her veins.
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
credit
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:37 pm

ใ€Ž SOFTPAW ใ€
Location: Lightclan Apprentices' Den | Tagged: Cinderfang, Open
Gender: She-Cat | Sexuality: Bisexual | Rank: Apprentice | Mentor: Cinderfang
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Softpaw snored softly, rolling over in her sleep onto her back so that her belly was sticking up in the air. The apprentice was completely unaware of her mentors' presence, allowing herself to just laze around. If she had known any better, she would be on her paws and out of the den by now, but that was not the case, so she continued to rest while the others were out working hard.

ใ€Ž ROBINPAW ใ€
Location: Elders' Den | Tagged: Mistleap, Sandflower, Heavyfur, Open
Gender: She-Cat | Sexuality: Heterosexual | Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice | Mentor: Mistleap
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Robinpaw nodded, picking up the herb into her mouth and padding out of the den. The she-cat made her way through the camp, dipping her head in greeting to her clanmates as she approached the elders' den. She then poked her head in to make sure that Sandflower was inside, stepping into the den when she saw the familiar ginger fur of the elder. "Hello, you two!" She meowed, her speech coming out muffled as she spoke through a mouthful of tansy. She placed it down on the ground, gently nudging it over to Sandflower with her nose. "Here, Mistleap asked me to bring you this to help with your cough. How are you feeling, by the way?"
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redcore » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Mistleap
Male|29 moons|Medicine Cat|Apprentice: Robinpaw|Tags: Rosethorn & kits, Glowstar

As Robinpaw bounded off, Mistleap decided to head out into camp. He padded across the clearing, heading towards the nursery. He peeked into the entrance, where he saw Rosethorn and her kits, along with Glowstar. "Hello, you two," he said, dipping his head respectfully at the leader. "I came to check up on Rosethorn and her kits. How are you doing?"

Cinderfang
Male|29 moons|Warrior|Apprentice: Softpaw|Tags: Softpaw

Cinderfang frowned slightly as he saw Softpaw was the one of the only remaining apprentices in the den, still sleeping peacefully. He slipped inside, making sure not to accidentally step on Dewpaw, and prodded his apprentice with his paw. "Rise and shine, Softpaw. We're going to help stock the fresh-kill pile today." he meowed.

Sandflower
Female|99 moons|Elder|Apprentice: none|Tags: Robinpaw

Sandflower's attention snapped to the entrance of the den, her ears twitching as a cat entered the room. She said nothing as she watched Robinpaw place the herbs before her, but lapped them up quickly. "Thank you," she muttered stiffly after clearing her throat. "I'm...doing fine."
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxxImage Image Image Image Image
x.xthank you for clicking <3

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:33 am

rosethorn|queen|female|tagged: Kits And Glowstar
      Rosethorn smiles, purring. She began to dig into the sparrow, and she realized how long it had been since sheโ€™d even walked out of the nursery. โ€œGlowstar... I hope you wouldnโ€™t mind, but could you watch them for a second? Iโ€™d like to stretch my legs a bit.โ€ Being a Queen was harder than it seemed. She hadnโ€™t ever really wanted Kits, and it had been a surprise when she got them.

Liongaze|male|warrior|tagged: hunting patrol
      Liongaze pounced, giving the mouse a quick death. He turned around to make sure Sweetpaw was watching, when Winterpaw bumped into her. He watched his apprenticeโ€™s reaction, and his eyes glinted with amusement, watching her tail twitch.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RamuneBubbles » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:46 am

MoonFire

Warrior|molly|crush:none|location:
Camp grounds

MoonFire sat as she always did, under the shade of an oak tree, waiting for her assignments. She thought of how she longed to be known. But not today. As her tail flicked ambitiously, watching leaves fall off of trees. She hoped that someone would tell her her assignment soon. She was getting fidgety and antsy.
RamuneBubbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 am

Glowstar | 34 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | No apprentice | Crush: Open | Tags: Rosethorn, kits, Mistleap
โ€Sure!โ€ Glowstar watched the pretty she cat leave the nursery. Just then, Mistleap arrived. โ€Rosethorn just left the nursery for a walk,โ€ she mewed, โ€Sheโ€™s left me to watch the kits. Foxkit, Honeykit, this is our medicine cat, Mistleap.โ€

Sunblaze | 34 Moons | Tom | Heterosexual | Apprentice: Viperpaw | Crush: Open | Tags: Liongaze, Sweetpaw, Swiftstrike, Larkpaw, Open
โ€Nice catch,โ€ Sunblaze told Liongaze. โ€Larkpaw, youโ€™re looking awfully fidgety today. What is it?โ€ The apprentice always seemed like a ball of energy- Sunblaze wondered how Beetlethroat was able to stand her.

Larkpaw | 6 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | Mentor: Beetlethroat | Crush: Open | Tags: Sunblaze, Liongaze, Swetpaw, Swiftstrike, Open
โ€Can we hunt over there?โ€ Larkpaw burst out, pointing her tail at a large tree. There was usually a mouse or two looking for nuts around it. โ€Orrrrr... we can go fishing by the stream!โ€ she practically bounced on her paws. โ€I really really really really really want to- Iโ€™ve never hunted by the stream before!โ€ She paused. โ€Oh wait, sorry. Am I talking too much?โ€ she asked, although not feeling very sorry over her surging excitement.

Honeykit | 0 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | Mentor: None | Crush: Too young | Tags: Rosethorn, Foxkit, Glowstar, Mistleap, open
Honeykit sat up straight in the presence of Mistleap. She was with two of the most important cats in the clan! She stiffened slightly when she caught a whiff of the herb smell Mistleap carried with him. โ€Is that what herbs smell like?โ€ she whispered to Foxkit, wrinkling her nose in disgust.
Last edited by mikan! on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:54 am

Slivermoon
Male||36 moons||Warrior ||Apprentice;Wildpaw ||Crush;-||Tags; Wildpaw

Slivermoon chuckled at the young she-cat."I'm kinda excited my self~ the last time I've been in a group this it went very well. The other apprentices and I had a little contest, but we didn't let our mentors know."

Badgerpaw
Female ||8 moons|| Apprentice||Mentor: bluegaze ||Crush;-||Tags; open

Badgerpaw sat outside the apprentice's den, bored. She didn't know what to do and sitting around all day in camp wasn't going to her any good. The young she-cat sighed and started to walk around camp soon. Maybe someone needed help with something, or she could do a little exploring at least

Tigersong
Female|| 28 moons || Warrior|| Appretince; ?||Crush;-||Tags; open

Tigersong had woken up from an nap and streched out, yawning. She was refreshed after the patrol this morning, now she was ready to get the ball rolling again. The she-cat stood to her feet and started to make her way towards the hunting ground. She had rather hunt then patrol, but it was she suppose.Tigersong just like to do something besides patroling all day long

Winterpaw
Male||9 moons||Apprentice|| Mentor; Swiftstrike ||Crush;-||Tags; patrol, Sweetpaw

"N-no. ..I should watch where I'm going,it's not your fault." He said and walked beside Sweetpaw, his ears flatten against his face."I'm surprised that I was invited. I don't think I'm all that good at hunting..."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:04 am

Rosethorn|Female|Queen|Tagged: open
      Rosethorn headed straight for the forest. She enjoyed the fresh air, and looked at all the trees. She heard the faint sound of birds chirping, and when she was sure no one was looking, she began to chase a butterfly like a kit. She chased it to around the border, then realized how for sheโ€™d come and began to head back to camp.

Liongaze|male|warrior|Tagged: hunting patrol
      Liongaze purred. โ€œThanks. This will be good for the new kits.โ€ He replied to Sunblaze.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:24 am

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผฅ - ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        [ 33 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : meadowfall, open ]

He turned his head over to face Meadowfall. The tom gave her a friendly smile before meowing, "Good morning Meadowfall. Did you have a good sleep?" It was always a pleasure talking to her. She always seemed so into conversations with him. Bluegaze enjoyed her company a lot actually.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง - ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰
          โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          [ 33 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

He was resting in the camp. The tom then started to watch his brother speak to a she cat who he knew clearly liked him. Funny how his brother was oblivious to this. Copperfang sat up before he stretched a bit and padded over to the fresh kill pile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฅ - ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰
            โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
            [ 28 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : sad ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Paleface was still in the warriors den. It always was a struggle to pad outside. She had a deformed muzzle, a freak, a mistake. Her clanmates had mocked her before and called her ugly. All she cats were pretty except her. Why would anyone want to love a cat like her? She was a fool. Paleface laid down in her nest before she looked around and tried to sleep her emotions away.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท - ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ
              โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
              [ 10 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Viperpaw was out in the territory just strolling around and humming to himself. He had always enjoyed taking small walks just to relax and enjoy the territory. The apprentice liked it more during the night. He eventually stopped and rested and groomed himself up.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผท๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท - ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰
                [ 8 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Asleep in apprentices den. I got lazy with this one.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผธ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                  [ 0 ] x [ rank : kit ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

He sniffed the air before answering, "Herbs smell gross! This is why I won't be a medicine cat but instead the best warrior the clan will ever see!"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผต๏ผฒ - ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰
                    [ 24 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

She was laying down at the border looking over. The she cat had never crossed the border before as she respected the clan. Eirikur stood up before she looked around tempted a bit. She was hungry and she couldn't find any prey on her side and now, she may have to cross the border for the first time. Of course she didn't want to but still.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ - ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : rosethorn ] x [ tags : open ]

He sighed softly realizing she wasn't coming again. What was going on? Did she not like him anymore? Was she seeing someone else? Was she sick? Dead? Max looked around before he turned back knowing that hopefully she just wasn't feeling too well. Again, he was unaware that he was now a father.
                  canadianhowl

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me