💚 Lightclan [accepting] Warriors RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 💚 Lightclan [NEW+ACCEPTING!] Warriors RP

Postby redcore » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Mistleap
Male|29 moons|Medicine Cat|Apprentice: Robinpaw|Tags:Softpaw, Hazelwind

Mistleap sat down, feeling restless. He waited eagerly for Hazelwind's response.

Cinderfang
Male|29 moons|Warrior|Apprentice: Softpaw|Tags: Softpaw, Vine

Cinderfang's eyes opened in surprise as he heard the yowl. It was a cat, he was sure now, and it definitely wasn't a LightClan cat. He saw the figure dart away, and promptly gave chase. "Hey, come back!" he yelled, giving chase. With his longer stride and stronger legs, he was able to near the kit fairly easily.

Sandflower
Female|99 moons|Elder|Apprentice: none|Tags: Heavyfur, Foxkit, Honeykit

"I gave that fox a good scratch to the muzzle, but it looked hardly fazed. It reared back, and was about to attack, but I rolled away and evaded the bite. I tried to go in for another blow, but it caught me by surprise and clawed my ear. That's how I got this scar here," she meowed, bringing her face close to the kits to show off a little nick in her ear. "Rowanpaw snapped out of his trance, fortunately, and drew the fox's attention so I could leap on it and rake my claws across its back. As soon as it was able to shake me off, it ran like the wind!" she purred, her whiskers twitching in amusement. "We didn't end up returning with any prey, and we still got scolded when we came back, but I knew my mentor was proud of me," she said proudly, puffing out her chest a little.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxImage Image Image Image Image
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💚 Lightclan [accepting] Warriors RP

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:20 am

Vine; 4 moons; Loner; Tags- Cinderfang, Softpaw.

Vine knew she wouldn't be able to get to the river fast enough, she could hear at least one of them give the chase. When a male voice told her to halt she cringed at his commanding voice and skidded to a halt, whipping around her thoughts began yelling at her. ' why did I stop? Why did I stop, he's going to kill me!'.
Flinching back she glared at him, arching her back with a hiss. She remained silent waiting for the other to speak.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💚 Lightclan [accepting] Warriors RP

Postby SCP-049 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:33 pm

『 SOFTPAW 』
Location: Lightclan Territory | Tagged: Cinderfang, Vine, Open
Gender: She-Cat | Sexuality: Bisexual | Rank: Apprentice | Mentor: Cinderfang
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Softpaw hurried after both of them, running as fast as her paws could carry her. She leapt over fallen branches and small boulders, maneuvering her way around trees and bushes until she eventually caught up with the pair. As Vine spun around, the ginger she-cat skidded to a halt to prevent herself from trampling the poor thing. Her eyes widened when she realized how incredibly small the cat standing before her was. A kit! Upon seeing the frightened creature, she quickly glanced to her mentor before sighing with relief and lowering her head so that she was level with her. "Hi there!" the apprentice meowed, her voice cheery in a poor attempt to help the kit relax. "Sorry for chasing you and all. Are you lost?"

『 ROBINPAW 』
Gender: She-Cat | Sexuality: Heterosexual | Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice | Mentor: Mistleap
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Robinpaw patiently waited in the den for any cats who may be ill or injured to arrive.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me