➵ juniperclan [V.1]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

interest check

i'd love to join !
58%
maybe
28%
no thank you
14%

Total votes : 36

Re: ➵ juniperclan [V.1]

Postby seraphine. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm

HελτнεrЅτλr !!
    female ; leader ; 37 moons ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: alert ; location: camp ; tags: open

HeatherStar pressed herself closer to the ground, inching towards the mouse that lay nibbling seeds in front of her. With one final twitch of her whiskers, the molly pounced, taking the mouse into her claws. At that moment her eyes shot open and she blinked a few times, adjusting to the light that shone down on the sand pit. With a small sigh when she realized it was just a dream and not, in fact, a fresh piece of meat, she stood up and shook her fur free of the excess sand that had inevitably fallen into her pelt in the night. Taking in the sight around her, she noted that many cats already seemed to be up, the deputy MoonStone among them. Figuring that MoonStone would probably have patrols under control, the molly stood up and stretched a bit more before padding to the far edge of the pit, sitting down to enjoy the morning a bit more.

SϙᴜɪʀʀᴇʟCʟᴏᴜᴅ !!
    male ; warrior ; 23 moons ; apprentice: MothPaw ; crush: n/a ; mood: content ; location: camp ; tags: open

With a large yawn, SquirrelCloud managed to sit up in his makeshift nest and adjust his eyes to the morning sun, fluffing up his fur when the cold morning air reached the fur that was no longer surrounded by cats. Stretching carefully, the tom picked his way out of the throng of cats and headed over to where the cats that were awake seemed to be gathering, although he was still sleepy enough so that he didn't feel the need to join them in their conversations. Instead, he sat himself down and grew content to pay attention a little, still trying to clear the sleep out of his head.

BαtPαw !!
    male ; apprentice ; 11 moons ; mentor: VixenFlower ; crush: n/a ; mood: asleep ; location: camp ; tags: open

BatPaw twitched a little in his sleep before curling up tighter in the ball he was currently in. The sand had made itself into a small dip as he slept, and he buried himself a little more in it now, his fur rising up and down slowly with his breathing. As his dream continued on, the tomcat was unaware of the cats stirring around him and continued to sleep peacefully, trying not to wake up from the state he was currently in.

HσηєуƤαω !!
    female ; apprentice ; 10 moons ; mentor: FallowHeart; crush: n/a ; mood: tired ; location: camp ; tags: open

Blinking her eyes sleepily, HoneyPaw poked her head up just enough to gather that many cats were already awake before sighing quietly and getting to her feet, her tail flicking lazily behind her. As she tried to figure out what she should do, she tried to stay within her nest and twitched her whiskers, a sleepy look clouding her face. Blinking to get the sleep from her eyes, she tried to identify someone to talk to, or her mentor, if she was up yet.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:35 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Motleyjay (Mot ; Motley) | Tom | Warrior | Homosexual | Location ;; Camp | Tags ;; Moonstone

Motleyjay blinked slowly, his recently opened eyes blinded by the bright light of a crisp morning. He yawned and stretched, shaking sand - and sleep - from his body. Most of the others were wide awake, beginning their regular duties such as dawn patrol and checking in on their clanmates. Motley glanced about, spotting Moonstone organizing a patrol. He stood, padding over while trying to ignore the cold bite of tiny pebbles and sand between his toes.

"Mornin' Moonstone. Mind if I join the patrol? I was gonna head out and warm up with a hunt, so I figured I could see if anyone else is headin' out," Motleyjay inquired.

Cracklesnow (Crackle) | She-cat | Warrior | Heterosexual | Location ;; Nursery | Tags ;; Tigerlight, Waspkit, Nettledawn

Cracklesnow awoke a tad slower than the other cats within the camp. Since she was not going on a patrol because of her paw, she usually slept in. At this point in the day, however, sleep was a flitting dream, darting out of Cracklesnow's grasp like the damned blackbird that haunted so many of her dreams. Nowadays, her overactive brain calmed and she rarely thought about her final assessment, but sometimes she'd still lie apart from the others just so they wouldn't see her upset and ask. Crackle hated retelling the tale, even if other cats did get a laugh out of it sometimes, which made her feel a little better about the accident. Figuring that she'd have nothing to do if she just lied there with her thoughts, Cracklesnow stood and shook out her pelt.
        She decided that she wanted to be useful that morning, and headed towards the nursery to check on the queens and Waspkit. Perhaps they'd ask for something that could make her feel useful without having to hunt. Even then, if they didn't need anything, Cracklesnow would be glad that she offered anyways. She poked her head into the nursery. Nettledawn was awake, but she couldn't tell if the other two were just yet.

"Hi," Cracklesnow murmured in her naturally soft voice, careful to not startle any of the cats inside the nursery. Or, her currently natural voice. She used to be much louder and more talkative as an apprentice. "can I do anything for you? It's alright if you don't need anything right now." Cracklesnow added, mostly speaking to Nettledawn as she wasn't sure that Tigerlight or Waspkit were awake, even with a little closer of a look.
Last edited by Ephemeris on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Pebblenose
Male -35 moons -hetero.-warrior-crush; soon-Tags;Twistedface

Pebblenose noticed that Twistedface had joined him and gave his fellow warrior a gentle smile." I'm as ready as ever.~" he nodded and stood to his paws, stretching out abit. " I slept like a lot last night, I'm all ready to go. What about you? Did you have a good night rest?

Amberpool
Female-28 moons--hetero-Warrior-crush;-Tags:-

Amberpool was already up early, as always. The hyper she cat went around the camp,Greeting almost every cat that she ran into. After she was done greeting most of the cats, Amberpool made her to the center of camp, thinking about what she wanted to do next.Hunting..patrol..Maybe she should relax? Amberpool couldn't decide .

Stormpaw
Female-9 moons-hetero-apprentice-crush:-Tags;open

Stormpaw felt a gentle breeze rustle her tick fur and moved abit. Another one had came through the den moments later and woke her up this time. She opened her eyes, seeing that some of the other apprentices had made their way out the den. Stormpaw wasn't the one to slack off, so she made her way the den as well. She prepared her self for the day by cleaning her self up and stretching her limbs.

Lynxpaw
Male-10 moons-hetero.-apprentice-crush;-Tags;open

Lynxpaw kept running, the huge creature was his tail. He needed to somehow lose it, but he just couldn't. The young tom then spotted a cave and ran inside. Thankfully the monster was to big to get inside the cave. Poor little lynxpaw was having another nightmare and stayed in the back of the cave, shivering. Small tears started to run down his face as he became locked in his bad dream.This was the third night that he a dream like this

Whitefang
male-115 moons-hetero.-Elder-crush;-Tags;Open

(pending)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 am

(Ah! Sorry! i got his name mixed up with another cat, its Owlbelly not Owleyes ;w;)

♂Owlbelly- bisexual - warrior - tagged w/ Moonstone, Softfeather, Cedarpaw
    With no cats pausing to greet or say good morning to the tom, Owlbelly felt the frosty aired morning swirl by quickly without any interruptions. Suddenly realizing that Moonstone was making her way over towards him the brown tom paused in his dozing and turned himself over to face her. Feeling his tufted ears perk up at the idea of heading out on a patrol, of course right away he dipped his head with a respectful "Yes Moonstone" Towards their deputy, rising slowly to his paws and stretching out his legs one at a time before finally standing up straight. Taking a few moments before slowly leading his stiff legs into a calm walk, forming into a light trot once he got closer to the center of camp.
    Sitting down calmly in an open area in the camp, keeping his ears perked and his gaze over at Moonstone who was gathering more cats up from the camp nest. Suddenly feeling a large shiver go down his spine from the icy breeze whispering through the air, Owlbelly only realizing now that where he was sitting before really sheltered him from the wind. Great Starclan he couldn't wait to head out on patrol to warm up his body from this icy chill.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thehornedsnowleopard » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:55 am

Cedarpaw
Male ~ Apprentice ~ Pan ~ {clan camp} Tags; Moonstone, Owlbelly, Softheather

When his mentor still failed to get up,Cedarpaw quietly padded after Owlbelly. He sat next to the shivering cat, feeling a little sympathetic and especially greatful for his own thick, fluffy coat.
Please check out my friend's Flight Rising hatchery!! : )
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2306514
thehornedsnowleopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:48 am

xxxx. BLUEGAZE - bi
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        [ 30 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was grooming his fur up in the camp. Bluegaze didn't have anything to do at the moment. Well he could go out hunting but later today he would. The male sighed softly before he stood up and watched the camp.

xxxx. PALEFACE - demi
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          [ 28 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : sad ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Paleface was still in the warriors den. It always was a struggle to pad outside. She had a deformed muzzle, a freak, a mistake. Her clanmates had mocked her before and called her ugly. All she cats were pretty except her. Why would anyone want to love a cat like her? She was a fool. Paleface laid down in her nest before she looked around and tried to sleep her emotions away.

xxxx. VIPERPAW - hetero
            [ 8 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Viperpaw was out in the territory just strolling around and humming to himself. He had always enjoyed taking small walks just to relax and enjoy the territory. The apprentice liked it more during the night. He eventually stopped and rested and groomed himself up.

xxxx. DEWPAW - bi
              [ 8 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Asleep in apprentices den. I got lazy with this one.

xxxx. EIRIKUR - demi
                [ 15 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : thundercry, open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

She was laying down at the border looking over. The she cat had never crossed the border before as she respected the clan. Eirikur stood up before she looked around tempted a bit. She was hungry and she couldn't find any prey on her side and now, she may have to cross the border for the first time. Of course she didn't want to but still.

xxxx. MAX - demi
                  [ 16 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Max was resting outside of his den close to the clan border. He was the more known tom for picking on the clan and causing trouble. He even accidentally made a she cat fall for him but that's okay, she passed away four moons ago. The tom yawned before standing up just trying to wake himself up for the day. As usual, he slept... a lot.
              canadianhowl

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby doggoesmeow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Blizzardpaw
              ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
              Rank - Medicine cat apprentice
              Gender - Tom
              Age - 7 moons
              Crush - Hickorypaw
              Location - Camp
              Tags - Hickorypaw
              Blizzardpaw studied the tom while he spoke, hoping that it wasn't obvious that he was checking Hickorypaw out. Before Blizzardpaw knew it Hickorypaw had stopped talking and was looking at him. Blizzardpaw wondered what the other apprentice wanted before realizing that he had started a conversation with Hickorypaw. Blizzardpaw played it safe and gave an answer. "Uhh. I don't know... Anyway how has your training been? It must be hard to be a warrior."He asked.

Nettledawn
              ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
              Rank - Permanent Queen
              Gender - She-cat
              Age - 34 moons
              Location - Nursey
              Tags - Cracklesnow
              Nettledawn heard pawsteps coming closer to the nursery. She felt her heart speed up and tense up. She tried to reassure herself that it was only a clanmate, but since she had became blind she couldn't truly be sure of anything anymore. She felt a scent float into her nose, it smelled like a Juniperclan cat, she tried to identify the cat, but she was not used to telling cats just by scents alone. Once the cat spoke Nettledawn tried to face Cracklesnow, where she thought the warrior was. "Oh, Hello Cracklesnow."She purred greeting the warrior."I would love if you could give me a mouse. I have troubling finding the prey-pile by myself."
              doggoesmeow

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 am

Pebblenose
              Male -35 moons -hetero.-warrior-crush; soon-Tags;Twistedface

Pebblenose noticed that Twistedface had joined him and gave his fellow warrior a gentle smile." I'm as ready as ever.~" he nodded and stood to his paws, stretching out abit. " I slept like a lot last night, I'm all ready to go. What about you? Did you have a good night rest?

Amberpool
              Female-28 moons--hetero-Warrior-crush;-Tags:
              Bluegaze

Amberpool sighed as she scratched behind her ear. She wanted to do something, but what? The she-cat huffed, glancing around the camp and saw one of her fellow warriors, bluegaze.She smiled as she walked over to him happily. "Heeelllloooo Bluegaze~! Good day~" she chimed."Any plans for the day? "

Stormpaw
              Female-9 moons-hetero-apprentice-crush:-Tags;open

Stormpaw felt a gentle breeze rustle her tick fur and moved abit. Another one had came through the den moments later and woke her up this time. She opened her eyes, seeing that some of the other apprentices had made their way out the den. Stormpaw wasn't the one to slack off, so she made her way the den as well. She prepared her self for the day by cleaning her self up and stretching her limbs.

Lynxpaw
              Male-10 moons-hetero.-apprentice-crush;-Tags;open

Lynxpaw kept running, the huge creature was his tail. He needed to somehow lose it, but he just couldn't. The young tom then spotted a cave and ran inside. Thankfully the monster was to big to get inside the cave. Poor little lynxpaw was having another nightmare and stayed in the back of the cave, shivering. Small tears started to run down his face as he became locked in his bad dream.This was the third night that he a dream like this

Whitefang
              male-115 moons-hetero.-Elder-crush;-Tags;Open

(pending)
              AcetheKidd

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:42 am

Cracklesnow (Crackle) | She-cat | Warrior | Heterosexual | Location ;; Nursery | Tags ;; Nettledawn

"Oh, definitely! I'll be right back with it," Cracklesnow replied, nodding. She stepped outside the nursery, heading for the prey pile. Cracklesnow felt a pang of jealousy as she saw the group of cats gathering to leave for the patrol. She wished she could go so, so badly, but she knew it would be mousebrained to go for the sake of her foot. Perhaps she would go for a walk later to clear her mind. Cracklesnow approached the prey pile and dug around for the freshest, plumpest mouse she could find. She picked it up and headed back to the nursery. Once inside, she let Nettledawn know that she was back and set the mouse down in front of the she-cat. "Anything else you need? Otherwise, my next stop is the elders' den," Cracklesnow meowed warmly.
              Last edited by Ephemeris on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
              Ephemeris

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:45 pm

MoonStøne}

[Female]-[Open];[None]-[Tags;OwlBelly, IvyThroat ]

Dissapointed by softheathers lack of motivation and movement, moonstone glanced back at the apprentice and flicked the top of his ear with her tail tip. 'Maybe next time' she thought silently. She padded away, back to the hollow sand bed by the other cats and moved on to IvyThroat "would you mind joining The hunting patrol?" She asked him. After she joines the hunting patrol and came back, the border patrols would have to be sent and then she would wait for the evening to send another.
              SmokyOni

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me