1x1*Truth&Deception*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

1x1*Truth&Deception*

Postby Tossing Spades » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome to our 1x1: TruthDeception

This is out 1x1, starring..
~Moon~ with - Zakari and Jiro
and
A Rouge's Heart with - Banhi(Ban-he) and Sanji

(Colors match colors when the characters are speaking)

Theme songs:
Zackari - Coldplay - Veva la vada
Jiro - N/a
Banhi - Brave - Nicole Nordman
*Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
*To Take You Back - Paul Alan
Sanji - Pending.....

If you're reading this rp, then please send us some feed back!
Last edited by Tossing Spades on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With ~Moon~

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Name: Zakari
Pic: Image
Personality: to be rped (and you know wut he's like, ive rped him before...)
Theme song: Coldplay- Viva La Vida
Other: He has a friend that's a Harpy Eagle named Jiro, he's somewhat like a pet.

(lol, I had to put Zakari in here, I couldn't think of anyone else...)
Last edited by QuantumEntanglement on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

You may think the grass is greener on the other side
but if you take the time to water your own grass it would be just as green.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,
where the heck did the ceiling go?

|Previously known as ~Moon~|
QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Name: Banhi (Ba-na-he)
Pic: http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz45 ... Ramani.jpg
Personality: Loved to laugh, and full of energy.
Theme song: Million Raindrops - Bebo Nordman
Other: None

Name: Sanja
Pic:
eagle.jpg
eagle.jpg (24.63 KiB) Viewed 45 times

Personalitly: Loves the little things in life (Mostly going to roleplay it out)
Theme song: Finding
Other:None
Last edited by Tossing Spades on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Banhi darted threw the forest, looking like a small scarlet streak as she weaved threw the trees, her heart pumping fast, making her feel so alive. The wind blew her maroon fur elegantly back, it flowing along the breeze. The scents of the trees, the fresh earth beneath her paws, the refreshing crisp air, it made the beautiful wolf laughed lightheartedly as she ran swiftly threw the woods of her territorry. Racing past the waterfall,and turning into the stpeeing stones she padded bhehind the waterfall and threw a cave, climbing up rocks like stairs and up to the top, crawling out of a smaller cave opening and standing on the top rocks of the waterfall. Banhi lifted her head and breathed in the crisp air of the wild and smiled, feeling the wind threw her fur. She coulden't hold it in, and let out a long, bright howl, telling the wolrd she loved the snow, and the wild air, and the freedom. Her freedom.

((*Gasp* Okay....*Pants* Done with the intro. LOL))
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 am

(Nice!)

Zakari ran through the city, A brown sack in his jaws. His paws thrummed on the streets as he sprinted down the rode. He turned sharply down an alley, his ears swivled back, listening as the man chased him, shouting. "Get back here you little maggot!" the man yelled, turning down the alley shortly after Zakari. He ran, head on straight down the alley. Stopping dead in his tracks Zakari looked up. Dead end. His eyes widened and he turned to face the man, who had a rolling pin in his hand. "I've got you know, theif." The man said darkly. Zakari crouched, growling and baring his teeth through the sack he held. The man held up the rolling pin, but with the other hand, grabed out of his pocket a gun, And pointed it at Zakari. Just as the man pulled the trigger, a huge grey Harpy landed on his shoulders, digging it's talons into the open fleash. The man fell to the ground, the bullet landing right infront of Zakari. He looked up at Jiro, his expression lightened. "How many times to I have to save butt untill you finnaly do something right?" Jiro sighed. "Thanks." Zakari breathed. "He already called animal controll, their REALLY not going to be happy about this one." Jiro gave Zakari a glare. "Who'd you kill and what did you steal from them?" He asked sternly. "Luckly, no one. But, I managed into the museum and got this." Zakari opened the sack, revealing a bright blue gem. Jiro smiled. "That a boy!" He exclaimed, useing his wing to ruffle the fur atop Zakari's head. "C'mon, we have to go." Zakari picked up the sack and ran down the street, leaving the city and running straight for the forest.

(okay, there's my intro XD)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,

QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

((You had such a good idea of that, I had to make my own eagle. XD Sorry if I stole ue idea. Cuz I did. Haha))

Banhi looked up seeing the cry of an eagle above her. She smiled, her green eyes twinkleing. "Sanja!" She called to her friend. "Banhi, it's cold let's go back inside!" The eagle laughed, dropping down into the hole and into the cave agian. The wolf rolled her eyes playfully and followed her in. There were a few candels lit in the main part of the cave, making a warm light in the cave. Settling into a nest in to a high shelf of the cave. Banhi padded around the corner and poked her head out the entrance, seeing the frozen waterfall and the snow falling gently down.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 pm

(XD that's fine)

Zakari stopped, panting. "C- Can't we just stop here?" Jiro gasped, landing on Zakari's head. "Hey! Watch the talons!" Zakari growled as the Harpy instinctively clutched his talons tightly to keep balance. Jiro released his grip, apalogizing silently. "We have to keep moveing, remember last time? They'll be searching the whole state because of what I've done!" Zakari insisted. "Well, let's at least rest here for a little." Jiro sighed, floating down from Zakari's head, onto the snow covered ground. "In a huge open field by the highway?" He laughed, looking over his shoulders at the cars racing by in the distance. "Yes." Jiro chirped, ruffling his feathers, then sitting. Zakari layed down by the bird, catching his breath.

QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 pm

The eagle fluttered next to Banhi. "I'll go see if I can find a rabbit." The eagle suggested to her friend. We're both hungry, but night is falling and we should have something to eat instead of going to sleep hungry." Sanja said with a smile. "Good idea. We'll go out hunting tomarrow though, right?" Sanja laughed. "Of course." Banhi retreated back to the cave, and curled up in a nest of blankets.

Sanji was soaring, keeping a keen eye for any jucy looking rabbit, or squirrle. She spotted a big dot, and flew a little closer. It was a wolf! She looked a little closer, and they were on Banhi and her territorry! She watched the huge mutt, and there was also a handsome eagle with him. Sanji kept quiet, and watched them from the sky.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Zakari stood. "It's been long enough. We've no time to lose if we want to reach-" Zakari was cut off as a voice sounded behind him. "Well, well, well, If it isn't the worlds most wanted, Zakari, funny meeting you out here." Zakari whiped around, facing a large bull mastive, a smaller husky to the side of him. "Oh yes, I'm sure animal control will be rather pleased that we found you." The husky dove forward, grabbing the wolf by the scruff and bringing him to the ground. "C'mon Tom, from one dog to another, can't you just hear me out?" Zakari began, trying to reason with them. "Your not a dog Zakari, your a wolf, I'm in no mood to hear your lies." Jiro swooped forword, his large talons scored acrossed the huskys muzzle, it yel[ed and leaped back. Zakari smiled and took off running. "Two times in one day. What'd I tell ya." Jiro said, gliding next to Zakari as he ran for the forest. "Don't just stand there! After them!" Tom growled to the husy, who nodded and ran after Zakari.

QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Sanji watched closly. She didn't know what to do, but a human pet shoulden't be picking on a wolf of the wild and an eagle. She flew back to the cave, and alerted Banhi.
"Why should we help them? They're on our territorry!"
"He's being dragged back to the city!"
Banhi pauses. Remebers. "Let's go." Both of them raced back to the two. Slamming into the husky, Banhi had her head down, and her eyes locked on him. "Back off, mutt." She growled. "You're on our territorry." The maroon wolf warned. Sanji landed on a low branch next to her, showing as a threat also.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me