Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP Open/Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP Open/Accepting

Postby Riku_Kaida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 am

Welcome to Post Town!

Discussion Thread: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3614211&start=20

Welcome all to my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon roleplay! This one is particular is based on the 3DS game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. This roleplay takes place after the main story of the game, after Kyurem and the bittercold have been defeated. It is rumored that Kyurem has learned his lesson and turned to the side of good as he lives out the rest of his days in the Glacier Palace, and that the bittercold has been completely eradicated from existence. Unfortunately, the peace has been short lived and there seems to be signs of a mysterious evil force corrupting the Pokemon once more, the dungeons becoming warped, twisted, dangerous, and filled with enemies as they were when the bittercold had it's reign. The Pokemon look to the dungeon explorer teams to save their world once again and protect the citizens from harm. Was the bittercold really defeated? Is Kyurem behind this once again? Or is there a new evil manifesting itself in the shadows? It's up to the brave warriors of the mystery dungeon explorer teams to investigate the cause and fight against the rogue Pokemon and the looming darkness behind them.

~About the Town~

Pictured above is Post Town. Post Town is a peaceful town, where Pokemon gather and live in harmony. It is also the home base for all Pokemon mystery dungeon explorer teams!

To the left we have Cofagrigus's Glorious Gold.
A stand run by Cofagrigus, here you take the Gold Bars you find in dungeons and can exchange them for items or money and even some rare TMs you can use to help learn powerful new moves. Next to Cofagrigus's stand is a place for traveling Pokemon salesmen to temporarily set up for a day or two.

In the middle we have Swanna House.
This is a high quality inn and restaurant for both town members and town guests/travelers run by Swanna.

South of the Swanna House is Cinccino's Gift Shop.
Here you can ask Cinccino to make gifts for you (in exchange for some money or items of course) that you can give to other Pokemon. Cinccino is skilled at making any gift, whether it be an article of clothing, accessories, or even special treats and healing items.

To the right of the Swanna House is the Keckleon Shop.
The shop is run by Keckleon, who stocks almost every kind of item - from berries and potions, to TMS and power enhancing gems.

South of the Keckleon Shop is Rampardos's Box Buster.
You may find treasure boxes on your journeys through dungeons, collect them and bring them to Rampardos to be able to open them in exchange for a small fee. However, not every treasure box needs Rampardos to open it. Some boxes are not locked and can be easily opened without needing to consult Rampardos. These boxes hold less valuable items as they have the possibility of being looted previously. Locked boxes that need Rampardos's help hold more valuable items.

Just on the outskirts of Post Town lie a few more shops and stands. These are Scraggy's Savvy Moves, Quagsire Assembly, Azumarill's Request Board, V-Wheel, and Gurdurr's Construction.

At Scraggy's Savvy Moves, you can train to learn new moves.

At Quagsire Assembly, you can request changes to the Pokemon in your team. That means adding someone to the team or removing someone from the team. Running it by Quagsire is just for official records.

At Azumarill's Request Board, you can check out the request board where Pokemon in need put in a request for help in a dungeon. This could mean a rescue or a request for an item found in the dungeon. You must only take one request at a time and Azumarill must approve. The only reasons for her to deny is if the request has been previously taken or you have already taken a request off the board and it hasn't been completed.

The V-Wheel is run by Victini. Victini will be able to tell you the V-Wave of the day. A V-Wave is a phenomena that occurs throughout the region. It's a mystical energy that flows through the air and powers up certain typed moves for one day. For example, if the V-Wave is dragon type, all dragon type moves will be powered up for that day. The next day, it will be different. The V-Waves are unpredictable and random every day. Victini has all knowledge of V-Waves and a spin on his V-Wheel has the power to change the V-Wave of the day. The catch is that this can only be done once per day and the spin of the wheel and what the V-Wave will change to will be completely random.

At Gurdurr's Construction, you can request a home be built for you and your team, or a shop/stand be built for you. All construction takes place in the field also on the outskirts of town, called Pokemon Paradise. Pokemon Paradise is a wide open field close to Post Town where anyone can make their home or set up their own shops.

Destinations and Dungeon Locations:
Ragged Mountain
Stony Cave
Hazy Pass
Stonestump Peak
Desolate Canyon
Forest Grotto
Mountain Pass
Inflora Forest
Breezy Meadow
Tempting Path
Crags of Lament
Telluric Path
Great Glacier
Glacial Underpass
Glacier Palace
Kilionea Road
Mount Kilionea
Redland Reaches
Forest of Shadows
Daybreak Ridge
Ochre Quarry
Withered Savanna
Holehills
Scorching Desert
Tyrian Maze
Eastern Savanna
Volcano Mount Flamma

Rules:
-All CS rules apply

-No excessive or excessively detailed violence (i.e. blood or gore)

-No forcing other characters into anything they don't want to do or Godmodding. For example, if a team is going on an adventure, the leader cannot force every member to go if they don't want to or boss everyone around just because they're the leader. Also, no controlling other characters that are not yours.

-Be respectful. In accordance with the previous rule, while you cannot control or force other characters to do what you want, you can control your own character in response to any refusals or difference in actions, such as telling them off, arguing, etc, but be respectful about it. Don't harass others or make anyone uncomfortable with your words or character's actions. 

-Drama and anything to move along the plot line is encouraged. This means creating villains, making up rumors, setting out on adventures, etc. You don't need my permission to get the story going!

-You may create as many characters as you can handle!

-Your character can be any Pokemon and can be a villain, a shop owner, a lone traveler, the leader of a explorer team, a member of a team, anything! But...

-No perfect character. No winning every fight, no magically prevailing over obviously unbeatable tasks, no sudden unbeatable powers and moves, even with the V-Waves. V-Waves power up moves, they do not make you invincible. 

-Keep the legendary Pokemon to a minimum. Most Legendary Pokemon in these games preside over a dungeon or area. If you want to add any extra locations or secret dungeons for your legendary to preside over, just ask!

-If you want to be a canon character, feel free to be. If no one is in charge of a canon character though, character interaction with that uncontrolled canon will be up to the character interacting with them. An example being, if someone is talking to Azumarill, they can control the response of Azumarill if no one is playing Azumarill.

-If you choose to be the leader of the team, you may pick the name of the team. You may either choose the name by yourself or take a vote with other members.

-There can be an infinite amount of teams, but only if we get people joining those teams. It's not any fun if there's over a dozen teams with only the leader as a member. There can be up to five members per team, including the leader.

-Evolving is allowed! Try to stick to the canon way of evolving though and don't just choose to evolve everyone right away. If you want an evolved Pokemon, just choose to play that evolved Pokemon instead of choosing it's pre-evolved form and then evolving it in one post. If you really want your character to be newly evolved, just write it in the bio. By choosing the canon way of evolving, I mean if you want your Eevee to evolve into Flareon, there should be a fire stone involved. However, I understand some canon ways are impossible or too hard to play out, so leveling up is an okay replacement.

-Shiny Pokemon are allowed but again, don't make every character shiny.

-Age will be in human years and ranges just to make things simple and easy to understand. In other words, age follows the same names we use. (I.e. Baby Pokemon can be a couple months old, toddler Pokemon can be a couple years old, teens can be between 13 and 18, etc.)

-Only 4 moves can be known at a time. Dodging or skillfully jumping above/running at/tackling an opponent will not be considered one of your moves as those are simple maneuvers most Pokemon are able to do.

-Romance is allowed.

Forms:

Name:
Species:
Move Set:
Personality:
Team (if apart of one):

Below are some extras that you may add to your bio form. They're completely optional.
History:
Orientation:
Mate/Crush:
Family:

*Status means are they a team leader, a member, a loner, shop owner, villain, legendary, etc. You can be more than one.

Characters:

Teams:

Team Tsuiteru
Maneki/Meowth - sogeking
Demo/Torchic - sogeking

Loners:
Lanayru/Flaaffy - Reddustthewarrior
Ryo/Shaymin - *FrightenedMushroom*
Ruby/Vulpix - Maplefoxie
Asa/Eevee - Maplefoxie
Natsu/Greninja - AcetheKidd
Cross/Scyther - nagareboshi
Lin/Houndoom - nagareboshi
Rufina/Zangoose - rainbowarcher22
Noah/Lopunny - Riku_Kaida
Oliver/Vaporeon - Riku_Kaida

Villans:
Bellatrix/Mismagius - ReddusttheWarrior
Blaine/Bisharp - AcetheKidd

Shop Owners:

Legendary Pokemon:
Last edited by Riku_Kaida on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I have a 3 year old son so please be patient with my replies! Thank you c:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3586611
My Hero Academia rp:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3586346
Riku_Kaida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP Open/Accepting

Postby Riku_Kaida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:30 am

Name: Noah
Species: Lopunny
Move Set: Ice Punch, Protect, High Jump Kick
Personality: Shy and indecisive
Team (if apart of one): Looking to join
Orientation: Bi

Name: Oliver
Species: Vaporeon
Move Set: Surf, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet
Personality: Reliable and friendly
Team: Looking to join
Last edited by Riku_Kaida on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Hero Academia rp:
Riku_Kaida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riku_Kaida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:31 am

Open and Accepting!
My Hero Academia rp:
Riku_Kaida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riku_Kaida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:24 am

Bump!
My Hero Academia rp:
Riku_Kaida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:23 am

Name: Bellatrix
Species: Mismagius
Move Set: Power Gem, Phantom Force, Spite, and Growl
Personality: She is quite the prankster, and loves to get into battles. She talks a lot, but it's usually about dark things. She is very mischievous and gets into trouble whenever she can. Whenever she gets in trouble, she tries to sweet talk her way out of it. When she is mad, she'll usually just growl a lot, and pout in a private area.
Team: None
Orientation: Asexual
Mate/Crush: None

Name: Lanayru
Species: Flaaffy
Move Set: Thunder Shock, Tackle, Thunder Wave
Personality: He's the 'explorer' type. As in, he's very adventurous and loves to wander around and discover new things. He is quiet though, and hates getting into big crowds. He's also afraid of many things, but that's the reason why he loves to explore, to try to get over his fears. He is very cautious, and has wondered how dangerous it'd be to get into a team.
Team (if apart of one): Wants to join one
Orientation: Hetero
Mate/Crush: None
Don’t say I’m out of touch, with this rampant chaos - your reality, I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge, the nightmare I built my own world to escape.
"Imaginary" Evanescence

PREVIOUS NAMES- KitCat436
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riku_Kaida » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:42 am

Accepted! Thank you for joining!
My Hero Academia rp:
Riku_Kaida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Name: Ryo
Species : Shaymin
Personality: Very open and friendly, Ryo is a sweetheart who would much rather help others than fight. He is always willing to help with anything that is within his capabilities to do so- even if it would hurt himself in the process. If questioned about these slightly self-destructive tendencies, he'll likely just laugh it off. Prone to bouts of melancholic introspection when he's alone{or sometimes even when he isn't}, he tends to usually try and avoid quiet moments, always trying to keep himself surrounded by other Pokemon and projects to throw himself into. Unfortunately, he's not the greatest at always avoiding these moments, and in fact sometimes he seeks them out- he has a small garden just out of town where he goes when he just needs a moment, tending to the flowers. He also generally gives these flowers he grows out to pokemon who seem like they're having a bad day. They're known to give weak effects similar to some held items within dungeons, though the effects only last until the flower wilts fully- in rare cases, he may actually be willing to sell these flowers to explorers but only if they can give him a very good reason that they need them. He prefers them to usually stay as gifts.
He is quite capable in a fight however- oddly so considering his aversion to it.
Move set: Synthesis, Seed Flare, Psychic, Protect
Orientation: Pansexual
Crush: None
Other: He wears an obviously torn scrap of yellow fabric as a type of scarf, and tends to be antsy when he doesn't have it. In dungeons it acts similarly to a Youngleaf Silk, boosting his special attack and special defense slightly.
He also seems to be incapable of entering his Sky Form, the presence of Gracidea flowers has no effect on him. Whether there is something physical stopping him or this is a mental block is unknown.

{{The only 'important' Shaymin I can recall from the PMD games were from a village in Sky, so hopefully he's okay? I can probably change him to something else if not.}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riku_Kaida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 am

All pokemon are okay in my book so you're fine :) Accepted!
My Hero Academia rp:
Riku_Kaida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Mark!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx֍ Rainy | They/Them ֎
xxHello! I'm Rainy/Rainbow but I'm okay
xwith being called pretty much anything.
xxI'm an artist that draws a variety of stuff.
xI'm also a pretty rusty roleplayer ^^;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSee my art & characters here:
xxxxxxxTwitter
xxxxxxxxxxxToyhouse
xxxxxxxDeviantart
xxxxxxxxxxxInstagram
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Name: Ruby
Species: Vulpix
Move Set: Feint attack, Will-o-wisp, Ember, confuse ray
Personality: Ruby is an explorer, wanting to discover every treasure and explore every dungeon, despite this she is quite jumpy and excitable, she's definitely determined though and nothing gets past her, however she is quite cocky, allowing herself into situations that she knows will not end well. She likes to act courageous and brave, but in reality she panics easily. She is incredibly curious
Team: REALLY wants one
Mate/Crush: N/A

Name: Asa
Species: Eevee
Move Set: Swift, Bite, Quick attack, Baby doll eyes.
Personality: Asa is the complete opposite of Ruby, being calm and collected in almost all situations, she would usually think about other ideas before going for the first suggested one. She's quite shy and reserved.
Team: The idea intrigues her
Orientation: Asexual
Mate/Crush: N/A

{I'm so sorry! I know eevee is overrated but I'm basing this on my Explorers of Sky Game... :(}
{Also sorry for double females, for the same reason as above}
Last edited by maplefoxie on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me