🌺~AspenClan v.4 Old and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.4 Old and accepting!~🌺

Postby Kylaria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 am

Leopardpaw looked at the she-cat in surprise, noticing her coughing. " are you alright? Do you need medicine?" He suddenly sneezed, sending the herb mix on his nose flying of. He grunted for himself, trying to put it in place like the medicine cat had done. His tail fluffed up in embarrassment, turning his multicolored gaze back to the strange cat. The tufts on his ears fluffed up with curiosity, as the spotted tom slowly put himself into place in his nest. " erm, I'm Leopardpaw, kind of new here. What calling do you go by?" He realized he must have sounded strange, and quickly coughed to cover it up. " uh, excuse me, name."
Kylaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:28 am

Cloudpaw::Tom::Tagging Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw nodded, "Alright, we should get going." he touched his nose to Pigeonpaw's ear and stood, waving his tail for the smaller cat. His chest tightened with excitement as he conjured up how he could sneak away from training and try and get a fish for his Pige. His ear flicking towards the dirtplace, the white male muttered, "I'll catch up with you, Pigeonpaw." he hoped the tom would understand that when a cat needs to go, they gotta go, even though that wasn't his intention.

Skip:: She-cat::Tagging Leopardpaw
Skip shook her head, wheezing quietly as she sunk further into her nest. "I-I'm *gasp* fine. Snowywhisper said I just *wheeze* need rest." she cleared her throat, ending in a tickling sensation in her that made her cough harshly.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kylaria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:06 pm

He tilted his head, his gaze filling up with confusion. He opened his mouth, but he didn't want to offend her, so he just shifted himself until he was comfortable in his nest. " uh, alright.. if you need to talk to someone, I'm h- *SNEEZE* uh, here.." he sighed as the herb mix landed in the leaves, causing Leopardpaw to paw the ground searching for a leaf that looked different.
Kylaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cherry's P0ST

Postby Cherry. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:05 am

Biscuit
He stuttered, his worries of the dogs completely erased. "Arethekitscoming?!" He asked, words jumbled together with fear. Biscuit looked at her. The pain she was in... He couldn't take it. His eyes went blurry, his vision slowly darkening until- Thwump! He fainted, the leaves cushioning his fall. He was clearly going to be no help. Biscuit went rigid with shock as he was doused with ice cold water. "Whadjyahoudifog?!" he hissed in annoyance, he words slurred and uncomprehendable. Then he remembered. Dogs...Creampuff...Kits... He'd've almost fainted again, if it weren't for a loud hissing of a cat behind him saying "Don't faint on me, or I'll claw your ears off!" then twitching her whiskers in amusement. "C-creampuff?" He called, unsure of where his mate was now located. "How long was I out for?" He was taken aback by her anger, but remembered her pain, and cooled down. He stood stock still as the menacingly calm, yet shrill voice of a loner sunk in. He whipped around, suddenly filled with rage for this cat, the fact that she wanted to harm his mate, and kits too? He growled, and looked surprised at doing so, but suddenly realized exactly how much he hated this cat... And he leapt nimbly to her back, as though his 30 moons of being a kittypet had done nothing to his instincts he first had from his birth clan. He dug his claws into her shoulders, getting a tight grip on her and raked his back legs down her spine. "Don't You DARE...lay a claw... on her ...or any of the kits!" He hissed in her ear, still slightly in shock by the amount of rage this cat was filling him with. He landed perfectly on his feet, only slightly unbalanced by her blow. He reared up, and glided, poised to land on her back again- but he crashed into another cat who had gotten there before him. One who smelled of wind and wilderness... One who Biscuit had yet to meet due to his untimely... fainting.

FoxPaw
An attack on the camp?! Suddenly his cuts no longer hurt. He itched to fight whoever had intruded. He hissed in annoyance as Scorch ran off, lashing his tail angrily he headed to the apprentice's den. His eyes met hers, and as he looked at her, he knew he couldn't stay mad. "No...I forgive, you." He purred, barely audible but he was sure she had heard. "I'm sure they don't all hate you." he mewed, trying to lift her spirits. Curling his tail around her in turn, he replied. "I'll make sure we can still spend time together! And if I get an apprentice, we could train together, and I'll make sure you're in all of my patrols! But... you're right." he mews, pressing against her, "I'm going to feel cold without you in that den.." With a jolt, he woke up. He sensed many new cats outside, and upon leaving the den, discovered several rogues just walking around as though they had lived there all there lives! Snarling at the nearest one, he growled "Why have you intruded our camp, SCORCH." He spat the name as though it was dirty on his tongue, after all, this was the cat that almost stole his Applepaw! He smiled at his crush, she looked so pretty when she was angry... He snapped back. Right. I need to focus on Scorch right now. He tried the new name on his tongue, but somehow, it didn't seem likely Thistlestar would so easily allow Tornthroat to join their clan.

DappleSeed

She was not going to fight cleanly.[/i] Hissing, she bristled at Scorch. "That doesn't change anything! You're still a xold-blooded murderer!" She growled, thinking of Scorch, who almost stole her kit, Jeff, who killed her leader, and all other rogues and loners that had caused trouble in her clan. She rushed quickly to the left, her paws still itching to strike the final blow to Scorch. Standing defiantly on the left side, she joined the protesting cats to Scorch's announcement. "I can't believe we're letting him stay..." Rolling her eyes, she stalked away. Dipping out of camp, she decided to hunt. Coming to the edge of the camp, she noticed a large commotion occurring nearby the two-leg place. "Are you allright?" She asked the now heavily panting queen, who's apparent "Mate" had just passed out. "Can I help in any way?" True, this was the mate of Biscuit, the cat who had been friends with Jeff, the killer of Doestar, but that was no reason for kits innocent lives to be lost. Pulling herself together, she let herself feel calmed by the breeze. "Alright, if you keep calm, this will go really smooth." Her head whipped around at a loud crack, and the crashing of a lithe black body crashing into her. What was this cat doing?! Smirking, standing straight up again, she half smiled. "You'd better listen to your lady friend over here. Now if you don't mind, I would much prefer it if you ran and fetched some borage." Seeing him waiting, she rolled her eyes and said, "Please." She watched as the apprentice age cat stormed off to find the herb. Turning around, she began to gather bits and scraps of moss for the queen, answering her questions in between mouthfuls. "Oh, borage is just- a medical herb that will- help when the kits come." She explained, and began adjusting the moss around her. She hoped that was right. But she was no medicine cat, so she couldn't be sure. She smiled, about to object to the blanket, when there was already plenty of nice moss, but she remembered that kittypets don't typically have any honor when it came to such, and weren't quite as resourceful. So she bit her tongue. "Ah, thanks Coal. Here, eat this, it will help. Just relax, and think of the kits." She pawed the Borage towards the white cat. She watched as she grimaced and swallowed the herb, glad she hadn't complained much. "Well, since you seem so judgy... My name is Dappleseed. I doubt that names matter at the moment as your friend over here just mentioned, but since it seems to bother you so greatly, my name is Dappleseed." Then she turned to Biscuit. "Get, up!" she hissed in his ear. She smirked, glad at their conclusion. She'd always wanted to do something like this. Grabbing a wad of dry moss, she rushed over to the nearby stream, filled it with water until it was dripping, and wrung it out over the obtuse kittypet, secretly enjoying his panicked return to conciousness. She watched in horror, and was herself about to spring into action, before Biscuit leapt out in front of her, shocking her greatly. My turn... She leapt onto the rogues shoulders, hissing in fury as she slipped, and fell, right in front of Fox. She attempted to scramble out of the way, but fear kept her motionless.

HollyPelt
She trotted onward, tracking him down, and coming to a stop as an immense pain washed over her. W-were her kits coming?! She lay down panting hard now, her breath coming in short gasps. She called out for Stormwind, but she was unsure if her voice was heard over the now steady trickling rain. Well now you've done it Hollypelt. If you'd have stayed in camp you wouldn't be semi stuck in this hole, unable to move from the pain, and there would be plenty of Medicine cats nearby. Now StormWind's going to return to camp, and be angry first off that I left, and also, he won't notice I'm here! "Fox dung!" She exclaimed out loud, suddenly realizing that might have been enough to catch her mate's ears. She could hear approaching footsteps, so she managed a weak "Stormwind!" Though she felt too weak at this point to get unstuck. "I'm- I'm f-fine." she stuttered. But she knew she was not fine. She was just too stubborn to admit it. As Fernwind spoke, she collapsed, breathing heavily. (Fade to black) She smiled tiredly at her mate and the 4 kits. Perking her ears and turning her head as she heard Stormwind's name called. She played with one of the kits with her paw, and decided she would name this overly fluffy kit Fluffkit. Her ear twitching as the kit batted at it, she looked down at Cloudkit, who was sitting on the ground. She was already becoming restless, her paws aching to leave the nursery. "Well, the adventurous one here is Quailkit, and little-miss-worry-pants over here is Fluffkit." She purred, gesturing to each as she did so. She nuzzled him back. "what did Thistlestar want to talk about?" She purred, genuinely curious. "Ohh..." she stiffened at his name, thinking back to the time when they were still friends. "Yes, Emberstripe isn't afraid to put that elder in his place if necessary... I believe that was the best choice." She smiled at him. "Of course!" she purred, eager to move, her tail twitching with excitement, although she had only been there a few hours. She nosed the kits forward, not noticing Rosekit trailing behind. "Well then, here's our nest! Quailkit and Fluffkit, you can sleep on this side, and Cloudkit and Rose- Rosekit?" She just now noticed her kit's disappearence, and abandoned the other three to find her.

FernWind

She looked at Hollypelt, a regular visitor. It seemed like she was on the verge of death every second of every day. "What'd she do this time?" Fernwind asked, a small smirk forming on her lips, as she waited to hear the next of Hollypelt's many endeavors. "What'd you do to her this t-?" but she was abruptly cut off from her joke as Hollypelt collapsed. "Right!" she mews hurriedly. Berrypaw, now sitting upright pads over to her. Listening to her, she whispers back, "Are you sure?" Upon receiving an answer, she went back to business. "There will be time for ceremonies later, right now HollyPelt is having her kits!" (Fade to black) She sat back with her new apprentice, slightly worn out. She followed Berrypaw outside. "What is going on?" she asked, worried when she saw Slyshade's killer being treated so kindly by the clan. Sniffing in annoyance at the rude way Tornthroat had treated her on his way out of the den, she followed her apprentice back inside. "Can I help someone?" She asked, in her kindest voice manageable, as the den was quite crowded. "Oh, that's good." she purred, relieved.

ThistleStar

"Alright. It has been decided that Scorch will stay." he heard the outcry of several cats, and looked to the sky. Oh Doestar... have I done the right thing? "He can stay in the medicine den, until he is feeling well enough to walk, then he shall move in with the elders. He will be a member of this clan until he dies, although, he will be an elder. Treat him with respect. Starclan would not treat kindly to those cats who are spiteful towards this cat." he paused, letting his words sink in. "In turn Scorch, you must forget your past, take on a new name, and treat these cats with the same amount of respect with which I have faith they will treat you. One sign of traitorous actions, another "Accidental death" and you will be banished." He nods at Scorch to stand up. "Although you are not yet old enough to be an elder, we are doing such because of your...injury. Scorch from this day onward, you shall be known as Tornthroat. Starclan admires...well, they admire your courage and bravery for coming to ask for help I guess." He waits for the clan's reaction, before leaping once again off the rock. "Stormwind!" he calls across the clearing for his deputy. "How are your kits?" he asked, off topic, trying to make small talk. "Well, I'm worried about Tornthroat... Can you assign a guard?" He looked down at his paws, but he knew this was in the clans best interest. Right Doestar? "...Also, on a completely different note, do you think Foxpaw is ready, to become a warrior?" Nodding his head, he agreed. "Thank you. We shall hold his ceremony tonight, along with Mottlepaw's, and Hickorypaw's. You may return to your ki-" EBut before he could finish speaking, there was a loud crack. Turning, he noticed a small kit, suddenly rushing to leave the den. "Is that one of yours?" He purred in amusement. "Definitely takes after Hollypelt, doesn't he?" As his Deputy padded off, he left the den, and began searching for that beautiful she-cat, Thistlepatch. "Oh, sure!" he blushes as he purrs the response. "Right now, or later in the day? It's already pretty late..." He jokes. "No, no, let's go today while we still have a chance." He smiled, and padded over to Blacktuft. "You're in charge of the camp while I go hunting with Thistlepatch." He addressed the warrior. "Erm, Thistlepatch? You still want to go, right?" Disappointed, he stalked off. "Marina, your ceremony will be tonight along with Foxpaw, Mottlepaw, and Hickorypaw's." He noticed her change her mind yet again, and turned around. "Wait! I want to go with you... Thistlepatch?"

BerryPaw
Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw the eldest medicine cat, SlyShade dead in the middle of the camp. "No...No!" Padding up to her soon to be mentor, she whispered, "I..I need to be, I mean I want to be a medicine cat." Nodding her head, she replied, "Yes, yes I am." (Fade to black) "Okay, now that that's over, shall we go figure out the commotion outside?" Without waiting for an answer, she pushed through the small nursery entrance. She shoved her way back inside, surprised at how crowded it had become. "Littlepaw! Are you doing alright?" She asked, blushing as she looked into his deep, green eyes. She could tell it was disturbing him, so she tried to help him get his mind off of her death. "I'm a medicine cat now!" She announced, purring. She could tell what he was thinking through his eyes. "Don't worry! I want to do this!" I think... "I'll be a warrior, just in a different way! I'll fight my enemies like greencough with herbs instead of claws! And we'll be closer!" She mewed her words with enthusiasm although, she wasn't quite as excited. She wished she was as strong as Applepaw. She was jealous of her sister's ability to be a warrior. But she was careful not to allow any of these feelings show on the outside. "I agree... Except, they might not." Her brow furrowed in concentration. "Maybe is we made them agree to something?" (Oh, Creampuff, Biscuit, and Dappleseed are actually at the two leg place/Aspenclan border @Starburst)

C o a l

"Umm, Biscuit, I just wanted to ask, did you-" But he was cut off by Biscuit's sudden announcement. He rushed off. He had to find Scarlet, or someone. Biscuit was clearly not ready to be a father. Returning, he soon discovered a strange scent in the area he had left the threesome- A clan cat! Stalking, as best as a KittyPet could up behind her, he suddenly leaped with a crack of a twig, and bowled into her. "Nelly! Run for cover, I'll try to hold her off!" He hissed, completely misjudging the situation. Slightly taken aback at each cats rudeness, he stepped backward awkwardly from the cat. "B-b-but..." He stuttered. As the Clan cat spoke to him, he was becoming angrier with every word she spoke. How dare she speak to me as though I am just a kit! He spat angrily at her request, but decided he might as well after she said "Please". He blundered off, unsure of where to find "borage". When he found what he hoped to be Borage, he picked some in his mouth, immediately spitting it back to the ground. "Yuck! If I don't like this, I doubt Creampuff will even touch it!" But he dutifully collected some, and brought it back to the cluster of cats. He set it down, hissing as his paw made contact with the other cat. "You never mentioned your name..." he challenged. He was once again taken back at her hostility, so he didn't say a word after, and just kept his head down, and lay down next to Nelly. At least I'll keep her safe! "Nelly, if she comes near us, I'll protect you! Chee- I mean Storm taught me a little before he...he left." His thoughts swirled around again as he remembered that moment again, for about the 50th time-the day his father left him.

Quailkit

Pouncing on his sister, RoseKit, he purred playfully. Noticing a gap, a small space which he could squeeze out of, he slipped away, unnoticed. Once he had escaped the stuffy nursery, he had plans! How much fun he could have, once he had left that place behind! Pushing his way into a large den, he smelled a farmiliar scent. All too late he realized it was his father! Trying to scramble back out undetected would prove to be a challenge. He tiptoed as quietly as he could, luckily his dad hadn't noticed him and had continued talking to the other strange ca- CRACK! He had stepped on a twig! Now in a mad dash to get out of there he scrambled out, hearing the strange other cat laughing as he did so. He was almost there- but now he was walking on air, suspended from his fathers jaw. After being set back down in the nursery, he went to go sniff around at his three siblings, as each was named. He rolled his eyes at his sister. She was humiliating him in front of his new clanmates! He settled into the fresh mossy bedding, but, as his mother left, he did too. He was intrigued, and wanted to meet his clan, just like his other sister, Rosekit. As he stumbled about on his short kit legs, he ran face first into Tornthroat. "W-who are you?" he asked, listening carefully, eager to learn every aspect of the clan. "My name is Quailkit! Is it true... that you killed our Medicine cat?" The young kit's eyes filled with wonder and curiousity, not rage and accusing as so many of his clanmates were.

Fluffkit

She sniffed, eyes still not open. It was beginning to worry her. What if they never open? What if I'm blind forever? How would I ever survive! The thoughts chased each other through her head. Trying to feel her way around the seemingly endless den, she ran straight into her fathers leg. Cowering, unsure of what it was, she began mumbling, "What if I got a concussion! Am I bleeding? Is my skull cracked?" Feeling slightly calmed by her father's tone, she concentrated, and her eyes flitted open! Rubbing against his leg, she purred a gentle, "Thank you Daddy!" All previous worries lost. Now that she could see, the world was a wonderful, yet at the same time, terrifying place. She already began to worry what dangers would await her outside the den and as she did so, pressed herself closer to her Father for comfort and safety. Suddenly the warmth was gone! Her mom was saying something, and they all began to walk. She stumbled, and fell. "Help! My legs are broken! I can't walk ever again!" As she was nudged forward, she did discover she still could walk, but she was still worried. Where is Rosekit? What is Quailkit up to? How long will Hollypelt be gone? "M-moss ball?" She shuddered. "Do you know how absolutely horrible moss is?! I could think of almost a million diseases that playing with that scrap!" She batted feebly at the ball, a look of disdain on her face. She began to have fun with it, little after little, and started pouncing about, accidentally tumbling into the elder's den where Quailkit already was.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:04 am

Tornthroat nodded. "Yes, I did kill her, and I deeply regret it." He wheezed and put his chin on his paws

[tags: quailkit, fluffkit, stormberry]

Thistlepatch clawed the ground, waiting for the other two apprentices to arrive.

[tags: applepaw]

Applepaw raced towards the training area to find that Thistlepatch was still there, just waiting and waiting.

[tags: thistlepatch]

Marina nodded. "We can go where ever you would like to show me first, Emberstripe."

[tags: emberstripe]
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 am

StormWind/Tags MoorHeart
Deputy-Male-27 Moons-Mate:HollyPelt-Location:Warriors Den-Mood:Calm-Status:Talking to MoorHeart

StormWind nodded his head to himself as he began to walk away from the group of cats around ThistleStar. His leader was currently up to date with current events so there was no point in trying to tell him about things he already knew. He stood up and began to walk away from the group of cats. At first his intentions had been to go see HollyPelt and the kits, but thought against it. There was something he had been meaning to do and right now seemed like the best time to do so. As he walked by the fresh kill pile he snatched up a chubby looking mouse and started heading towards the Warriors Den. What was he doing, exactly? Seeing MoorHeart. Despite having been part of the clan for awhile, StormWind hardly knew the tom. In fact, nearly no one knew the mysterious cat all too well. StormWind couldn't help but be intrigued by the other tom's mysterious nature. He casually strode into the Warriors Den and looked around, his eyes eventually falling on to MoorHeart. "MoorHeart!" he called over to the brown cat. StormWind walked over to him and placed the mouse down by him. "Figured you would want something to eat." he added. "So how have you been doing?" he tried to strike up a conversation.
(oops sorry that that was really long!)

CreamPuff/Tags Biscuit, DappleSeed, Nelly, Coal, Fox
Kittypet-Female-24 Moons-Mate:Biscuit-Location:Nelly's yard-Mood:Scared/Tired-Status:Kitting

CreamPuff stiffly exhaled with relief as Biscuit stepped away from the attacker, apparently unharmed to her eyes. However, her body quickly went tense again as the kind she-cat threw herself at the attacker. However, unlike Biscuits vicious attack, it didn't seem to be going as well. While Biscuit had moved in smooth, unsuspecting movements, DappleSeed jumped and slipped, landing right in front of the attacker - and didn't move. Her stomach dropping with somehow even more dread, she sharply turned away from the battle and hid her head in Nelly's fluffy fur. Her eyes were scrunched together tightly, both from pain and not wanting to see the blood shed that was about to ensue. It was far more gory than her kitting body could handle right now.

RoseKit/Tags DoveKit, QuailKit, FluffKit
Kit-Female-0 Moons-Parents:HollyPelt/StormWind-Location:Elders Den-Mood:Curious-Status:Following FluffKit/Playing mossball

RoseKit smiled gleefully as her sister became more comfortable with the mossball. She giggled and chased after FluffKit as she left the Nursery and made her way towards the Elders Den. "Wait it up!" RoseKit called after her. "Come on, let's go!" She turned towards DoveKit and eagerly gestured towards the FluffKit who was now in the Elders Den. Unable to wait a further second, RoseKit took off after her sister. She skidded to a halt once she reached the Elders Den and looked around with wide and curious eyes. The den was filled with numerous cats she hadn't seen before, and she could hardly wait to meet each and every one of them.
Last edited by blobbyfox on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DorkWolf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:52 am

Creek sighed, his tail slightly drooped. He was tired of waiting, but he didn't have the courage to talk to anyone. He looked around, wondering if he should go talk to someone. He glanced towards the medicine den one last time, before sighing and limping towards the apprentice den.
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nefelibata » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:59 am

Moorheart / Tom / Warrior / Tagged: Stormwind

The warrior noticed the rustling of leaves and sat up, awaiting the stranger's arrival. Moorheart was indeed full of mistrust, ever since the changes that occured in the last couple of moons. The loners, new clan members, all these rather insignificant events only made the tom more paranoid about his surroundings. When he noticed that the stranger was Stormwind, the clan deputy, he dipped his head in respect and accepted the prey with gratitude. If there was one cat in that world he did trust, that cat was Stormwind. Maybe
his rank could have been the reason, but beyond that, there was a certain warmness in the deputy's meows that made Moorheart feel calm and relaxed. "I'm glad you're here, Stormwind. I see that the clan is active today, perhaps I should get more involved with clan matters. I swear I don't even know the names of the new kits."He meowed thoughtfully.
ImageIntroductionImage

Hello everyone! I'm Ari or Bear, whatever
you want to call me. I'm open to roleplaying
and I appreciate fantasy, SF, adventure,
medieval theme fantasy, historical,
unusual psychological plots, war,
things based on Everett's many worlds
interpretation, travelers or pirates..
These are all topics I'd like to roleplay.

As for characters, I only have hetero
characters and I like straight relationships.
I'm able to roleplay both genders just fine.

Not so into romance or highschool plots.

You interested? Throw me a pm!
Mistclan, a new, warriors roleplay.
Plenty of spots open!

ImageIntroductionImage
Nefelibata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DorkWolf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:02 am

AmberMoon padded out of her den, taking a relaxing breath as the warm wind hit her fluffy fur. She looked around camp, and noticed a few cats talking. She caught some cat's eye, but she quickly looked away. She trotted towards the pray pile, taking out a shrew and calmly sitting down, looking at the nearby cats with her judging eye.
Pet's name: Hook

My dude has a bucket on him
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:07 pm

STORMBERRY
the shadowy she cat follows the old tom not wanting to waste anymore time; " scorch we need to be heading out like you said remember?" She meows politely, the weather looked slightly stormy, but not too much. Her golden eyes sparkle as she keeps moving. She smells rosekit and she snaps her head towards her the kit she met earlier that day she really wants to mentor her when she becomes an apprentice. She looks back at scorch still following.

TAGS: SCORCH
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me