SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:19 am

[quote="Miss Marple"]R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Wingslash //

Riverbriar curled her tail around her paws and nodded "Yes, Smokepaw caught the scent of a badger while we were out just moments before. Skywalker is organizing a patrol." she explained quickly. "Smokepaw was asking for my opinion on if I thought she could actually be apart of it. What do you think?" she asked.
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | โ™€ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:29 am

TOADPAW
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: Tighrishstripe - tags: Dappledpaw, Stripepaw

Sighing he walked toward two apprentices sitting there next to net with each others "Hello Dappledpaw, Stripepaw...Mind If I sit there with you two?" he meowed shyly.

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: Riverbriar, Smokepaw

He listened at Smokepaw then turned on Riverbriar "Well learning your fighting skills is good yes, but a badger is not the easies opponent you know, it can easely kill a adult cat like me" he meowed to her, thinking "I don't think it actually bad think if you join the patrol, but just don't attack it alone and don't never turn you back at it" he meowed to her.

STRAWBERRYDEW
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Snowheart

She rolled her eyes at the blind she-cats words 'typical, very typical' she thought before smilling to her "alright, a big tasty mouse coming on your way right now" she meowed softy "anyway, you needs to eat, just like anyone else does" she said giving a small purr.

SUMMERFLOWER
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush:open - apprentice: open - tags: open

She looked as her sister walked toward the elders den. She din't know what to do or who to talk with.

MIDNIGHTSHINE
she - 15 moons - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

He walked alone into the forest, stopping toward a small river to drink. She liked to be out to the noisy camp and enjoy the silentness.

ICEPAW
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeopnpaw - mentor: Streamclaw - tags open

Hearing some voices coming outside of the apprentices den she waked up. Yawning tiredly she padded out of it and faced the camp. She didn't see Streamclaw anywhere so she thought that the tom was probably out on hunting or doing her own thinks.

SHARKTOOTH
tom - 34 moons - warrior - crush: opem - apprentice: open - tags: Skywalker

Ears flicking he turned Skywalker "Badger hunting patrol?" he meowed rather exited. Grazy as it heared he liked to chase those cruel creatures away "sure, who else you're going to ask with us?" he meowed glancing the senior warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:06 am

โ€œIโ€™d never turn my back. And I certainly wouldnโ€™t attack it alone. Iโ€™ll be just fine.โ€ Smokepaw reassured Wingslash.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:28 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

Eaglestar whirled around heโ€™d just about had it with being interrupted and told what to do today. โ€œSoftdapple!โ€ He snarled loudly in the middle of camp. โ€œYou will mind your own business and not interrupt me. I was not taking to you I was talking to Smokepaw. Do not test me. Your daughters apprentice ceremony is coming up.โ€ He snapped.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight, Skywalker //

Embergaze made her way over to her mate, purring lightly as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "Good morning darling." she said warmly. "I have the night guard tonight.. But I was hoping we could do something before that?" she said smiling slightly. "Maybe Maplepool could join us?" she offered. "I miss her being little.." she said softly. She turned her head when Skywalker called out to her "No can do." she replied. "I'm the camp's night guard tonight. You'll have to find one of the other guards." she said before she turned her attention back to Frozennight. She then glanced over at Shatteredpaw โ€œYes you may but donโ€™t over do it. Weโ€™ve been selected to take the night guard of camp tonight. So make sure you eat and rest alright? It might be a little difficult to stay awake all night.โ€ She said.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r โ˜˜
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Wingslash //

"I'm sure you'd be careful, but everyone can't help but worry about each other." Riverbriar replied before she looked past Smokepaw and towards Skywalker. "Perhaps you'll get your chance this time? If not maybe next time?" she said before she glanced between Smokepaw and Wingslash.

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw glanced back out at the camp "Oh! I'm sorry! I've got to get going!" she said her ear tips heating up in embarrassment as she realized she was probably late checking in with her mentor. "I have to go make sure i'm not needed for anything, i'll check back with you all soon!" she said flashing them a smile before she dashed out of the elders den. "Mahoganytuft!" she called out racing across camp till she made it over to her mentor.

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw straightened up immediately โ€œDid you hear that Shatteredpaw??โ€ She asked her eyes wide. โ€œYouโ€™re going to be a night guard tonight! Thatโ€™s not a warrior duty thatโ€™s a guard duty!โ€ She said obviously very excited now. โ€œThatโ€™ll be really impressive before your warrior ceremony. Maybe you could make guard sooner??โ€ She said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 am

Hickorypaw wasn't certain of what his mentor had to tell him, but he was interested about what it could be. He sat down, his blue gaze not reflecting the emotions he felt."Alright, i'm guessing this is something important."he knew others may not see it that way, but Darkgaze had said it was better he hear it now instead of from some other cat. So what was it that was bothering his mentor so much? It certainly couldn't be a comforting memory, he could be sure of that much.

Aspenfur watched as the other tom ran out of camp, seeming to have more energy then Aspenfur had expected."I'll be sure to beat you there!"he called out to the tom before darting forward, his focus on reaching the river. He wouldn't mind losing, it wasn't that big of a problem, but the small competition would certainly be fun. It wasn't every day he had the chance do do little activities like this.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 pm

TOADPAW
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: Tighrishstripe - tags: Dappledpaw, Stripepaw

Sighing he walked toward two apprentices sitting there next to net with each others "Hello Dappledpaw, Stripepaw...Mind If I sit there with you two?" he meowed shyly.

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: Riverbriar, Smokepaw

He flicked his ears toward the two cats "Hmm, I guess you will..." he meowed flicking one of his ears "so where did you smell or saw this stinking predator?" he meowed watching the Smokepaw at the most. Shaking his head he wondered "Skywalker sure get long to orginise a one patrol, did he fall into a hole or somehting" he meowed softy.

STRAWBERRYDEW
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Snowheart

She rolled her eyes at the blind she-cats words 'typical, very typical' she thought before smilling to her "alright, a big tasty mouse coming on your way right now" she meowed softy "anyway, you needs to eat, just like anyone else does" she said giving a small purr.

SUMMERFLOWER
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush:open - apprentice: open - tags: open

She looked as her sister walked toward the elders den. She din't know what to do or who to talk with.

MIDNIGHTSHINE
she - 15 moons - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

He walked alone into the forest, stopping toward a small river to drink. She liked to be out to the noisy camp and enjoy the silentness.

ICEPAW
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeopnpaw - mentor: Streamclaw - tags open

Hearing some voices coming outside of the apprentices den she waked up. Yawning tiredly she padded out of it and faced the camp. She didn't see Streamclaw anywhere so she thought that the tom was probably out on hunting or doing her own thinks.

SHARKTOOTH
tom - 34 moons - warrior - crush: opem - apprentice: open - tags: Skywalker

Ears flicking he turned Skywalker "Badger hunting patrol?" he meowed rather exited. Grazy as it heared he liked to chase those cruel creatures away "sure, who else you're going to ask with us?" he meowed glancing the senior warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:13 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

Eaglestar whirled around heโ€™d just about had it with being interrupted and told what to do today. โ€œSoftdapple!โ€ He snarled loudly in the middle of camp. โ€œYou will mind your own business and not interrupt me. I was not taking to you I was talking to Smokepaw. Do not test me. Your daughters apprentice ceremony is coming up.โ€ He snapped.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight, Skywalker //

Embergaze made her way over to her mate, purring lightly as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "Good morning darling." she said warmly. "I have the night guard tonight.. But I was hoping we could do something before that?" she said smiling slightly. "Maybe Maplepool could join us?" she offered. "I miss her being little.." she said softly. She turned her head when Skywalker called out to her "No can do." she replied. "I'm the camp's night guard tonight. You'll have to find one of the other guards." she said before she turned her attention back to Frozennight. She then glanced over at Shatteredpaw โ€œYes you may but donโ€™t over do it. Weโ€™ve been selected to take the night guard of camp tonight. So make sure you eat and rest alright? It might be a little difficult to stay awake all night.โ€ She said.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze sat down and let out a long sigh before he looked away. There was no way he was going to be able to look at Hickorypaw the entire time.. "I was an apprentice with your parents. We grew up together, we were all inseparable." he said. A distant look filled his gaze, he already moved on from her.. Granted it didn't work but he'd moved on.. But that didn't make this hurt any less. "Your father and I were best friends.." he said before he frowned. "Your mother and I.. We were more." he finally looked at Hickorypaw. "I thought we would be together forever.. I was crazy about her.. When we became warriors we became mates almost immediately. And it was great.. I thought we were all happy. And then.. She fell inlove with your father, my best friend, and they started sneaking around. Well that didn't last long and I caught them." he sighed and shrugged. "I never spoke to them after that. But they were happy so.. I was glad they could make each other happy even if I couldn't make them happy. But I never did speak to them again..." he wasn't sure if he completely regretted that or not.

T r e e w h i s k e r โ˜˜
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ

The tortoiseshell warrior shifted slightly trying to get comfortable as they were talking. It was hard to with the thought of that badger lurking around.. She curled her tail around her paws and looked at Wingslash before she looked at Smokepaw waiting for her answer. She'd been out there with her but she hadn't been the one to find it.

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots glanced back at him grinning slightly before he continued forward, he almost crashed into a tree when he wasn't paying attention. He mentally scolded himself for that, not wanting to completely embarrass himself in front of Aspenfur. "Come on slow poke!" he called out as they approached the river, he slowed down slightly and glanced at Aspenfur, careful not to get too close to any trees and walk into them for real this time.

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw glanced back out at the camp "Oh! I'm sorry! I've got to get going!" she said her ear tips heating up in embarrassment as she realized she was probably late checking in with her mentor. "I have to go make sure i'm not needed for anything, i'll check back with you all soon!" she said flashing them a smile before she dashed out of the elders den. "Mahoganytuft!" she called out racing across camp till she made it over to her mentor.

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw straightened up immediately โ€œDid you hear that Shatteredpaw??โ€ She asked her eyes wide. โ€œYouโ€™re going to be a night guard tonight! Thatโ€™s not a warrior duty thatโ€™s a guard duty!โ€ She said obviously very excited now. โ€œThatโ€™ll be really impressive before your warrior ceremony. Maybe you could make guard sooner??โ€ She said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deercat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:24 am

T I G R I S H S T R I P E

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
female | 20 moons | Warrior | Location: camp | Tags: open | Apprentice : Toadpaw | X

Tigrishstripe went out the warriors den, and soon reached the apprentices den, looking for Toadpaw.
Maybe he wanted to go on a training session! She purred and suddenly was prud of him.
deercat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:13 am

โ€œIt wasnโ€™t far from our hunting grounds. You could tell it was fresh because the smell was disgusting.โ€ Smokepaw said.
Last edited by Ember1989 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SmokeClan // Post One

Postby Luscinia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:43 pm

๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผฅ
        tom โ˜ 48 moons โ˜ rogue โ˜ crush - open โ˜ tags - open

Coyote carried a young rabbit that he had caught by its scruff, its feet dragging slightly along the ground as he carries it, occasionally stumbling. Every time he tripped, he grumbled to himself, glancing around to make sure that there weren't any cats around to witness him in this... Less than elegant state. Tail tip flicking back and forth, he hauled himself up onto a log where he could keep a lookout for other cats, and began to eat his meal in peace.

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
        she-cat โ‹ 42 moons โ‹ queen โ‹ kits - expecting โ‹ crush - open โ‹ tags - open

Indigowing lay in a sunny patch within camp, a content look on her face. She was excited for the kits to come, of course, but she was enjoying not being a mother for the time being. She considered finding a warrior to escort her on a small walk to stretch her legs, but everyone seemed busy, and she was much too socially awkward to approach anyone herself.

๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง
        tom โ˜€ 38 moons โ˜€ warrior โ˜€ apprentice - none โ˜€ crush - open โ˜€ tags - open

Goldensong sat around in camp, grooming his golden tabby coat in silence. Occasionally, he would glance upward in search for a cat to socialize with, or even flirt with, if a pretty she-cat happened to cross his path.

๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผง๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
        she-cat โ™  35 moons โ™  warrior โ™  apprentice - none โ™  crush - open โ™  tags - open

Magpieheart had grown antsy waiting about camp for something to do, thus, she slipped out of camp on her own to a little hunting trip of her own. Once she was a little ways away from the camp, she scented the air, taking into account every kind of animal she could smell.

๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผด
        tom โžณ 16 moons โžณ hunter โžณ apprentice - none โžณ crush - open โžณ tags - open

Ratfoot grumpily flopped down in the shade of camp, glaring at his "superiors" bitterly. He silently wished he had ran off to become a rogue long ago, but at the same time, he wasn't sure how smart it was to go off on his own with his lack of experience. His ears pinned flat against his head with annoyance at his predicament, and gazed at the ground around his paws.

๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
        tom โœฆ 9 moons โœฆ warrior's apprentice โœฆ mentor - Beewhisker โœฆ crush - open โœฆ tags - open

Sorrelpaw bolted out of the apprentice's den frantically, panic in his big amber eyes. He looked around camp, but didn't see any signs of his mentor, Beewhisker. He had slept in, how come nobody came to wake him up? He pouted, tail dragging along the ground pathetically. He couldn't see his mentor, meaning, he would have to wait for his training.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me