Poke-Island Adrift (Open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Poke-Island Adrift (Open)

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:12 am

Kujo huffed and puffed after finishing his work-out. Getting used to his body was definitely a struggle, though he expected that. He was starting to get used to walking on all fours, and he's getting used to having longer teeth, fur, and a tail. He felt guilty about earlier, but disregarded it, to stubborn to say anything to her. "Wait... Where do I sleep?" he blinked, his thoughts escaping his mouth. Kujo shrugged his question off, guessing that he could just sleep in the woods. It wouldn't be the first time.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:31 am

Wish / Umbreon
The sweet sound of music drifted through the air. Coconuts and berries littered the ground. Wish gently nibbled some Oran berries, feeling more energectic. She rose to her paws, looking around. There was something off about the singing. It was lyricless, and it was laced with grunts and cries. She padded after the sound, until she came to dark forest, where a full moon shone above twisted, dead trees. Tendrils of mist wove around Wish's paws as she made her way over tangles of roots and debri, until she finally found a clearing. But all her relief melted away as she saw the source of the singing. A Gourgheist, and her new friends struggling in it's grasp.
"Lana! Fletcher!" She bounded forward, and lunged at the Pokemon who had her friends. But the ground fell away, and she found herself falling through a endless black abyss, echoing with cries or pain. "No! No!" Wish cried as she fell, the face of the Gourgheist laughing at her as it watched as she fell into a lake of darkness. She splashed helplessly, feeling her conscious drip away.

Wish jolted awake, looking around frantically. Everyone was still asleep, thankfully, and safe. With a sigh, she rose to her paws, and padding out to get some fresh air. It was dawn, and the pale light was spilling over the horizon.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:45 am

Kodlak
The rather large pokemon walked off from town, he had worked hard all day. He sluggishly carried his tools down a long dirt road that held trees on one end and grass and a river on the other. He huffed and looked down, he had gotten so used to having company and someone to look after, being on his own made him uneasy. He did have 3 bedrooms in his little mill. He finally walked up to the mill and went inside. He sat down in the living room on one of two armchairs in front of a nice fireplace. He could at least relax for a bit.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:24 am

Lana/Cyndaquil

By the time Wish had woken up and walked out to get some fresh air, Lana was long gone. She walked along the water, looking for signs of the belt she wore as a human or anything really. Maybe her backpack. Something but mostly her belt with her remaining Pokemon. Lana looked along the beach line. Nothing. She continued her search, but she was losing hope fast.
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:57 am

Fletcher / Scraggy

He woke up with a start, looking around frantically, he relaxed, realizing he was at home, his trusty Purrloin curled up next to him in his bed. Was it all just a dream? Reaching for Purrloin with his normal and most important, human hand, his Pokémon dissolved into sand. Wait what? Fletcher tried to put her back together but only ended up spreading the sand in his bed. Alarmed, he fell out of his bed onto the soft, purple carpet. Last time he checked, he had no carpet in his room. Suddenly the carpet came to life and wrapped him up like a present. He struggled against his restraints as breathing was getting harder.
A strangely familiar voice hissed
"You abandoned me! I hate you!"
He woke up with a start, breathing heavily. Then he looked at his hands. But they were no hands. Paws. That's what they were. It was just a dream.
Looking around, he realized Wish and Lana were not here. Panic started to rear it's ugly head, making his head spin and his throat clench. Gasping for breath, he tried waking up Vrocan by shaking him to his best abillity. Please please please please wake up.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverdragon1010 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:41 am

Vrocan/Typhlosion

Vrocan was having an awesome dream. He was playing in an open field with Lana, who was a human at the moment. There was also a mountain of his favorite foods beside him. He and Lana and the rest of his team were feasting on the pile of food. Suddenly, the mountain of food began to fall over and started to crush Vrocan and his friends. It was telling him to wake up frantically. He lashed out at the food, trying to get out. He hit something soft and-
Vrocan woke up. He realized that it was the Scraggy who woke him up. He had hit Fletcher and sent him flying. Vrocan was annoyed that he was woken up from his good dream.
"Sorry I hit you,"Vrocan apologized to the Scraggy as he helped him up. "Why did you wake me up?"
silverdragon1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:56 am

Wish / Umbreon
Wish padded to the shore, the cool water lapping gently at her paws. She sat down, gazing along the beach. She thought she saw a something small walking along the sand. She dismissed it, turning back to the water.

Secret / Eevee
Secret stirred, opening one eye. The Scraggy seemed panicky, shaking Vrocan until he woke up. He rose to his paws, and padded over. "What's going on?" He inquired.
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:46 am

Fletcher / Scraggy

The air was pushed out of his lungs as he was hit, making a distinct "oof" sound. Shakily, he accepted the Typhlosions help and sputtered rather rushed between heavy breaths, "L-lana and Wish a-are g-gone!" Then he proceeded to mutter incoherent things under his breath about the worst that could happen. Only a few words like "drowned", "eaten" and "hurt" were actually spoken coherently enough to understand them. Meanwhile he was furiously fumbling with the rim of his pants.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:54 am

Wish / Umbreon
Wish raised her head to the lightening skies, with a sigh. Rising to her paws, she padded back to where the others were staying.
She squeezed under the bush, looking around. "Uh... What's going on?"

Secret / Eevee
"I think I heard someone get up? I think it was Wish, but, I don't really know. I was only half awake, and I fell asleep pretty quickly." Secret suggested, his brown eyes shining with worry. "I'm sure they're fine. "
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 am

PokeForm
Username:Crookedleaf