DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:44 am

-edited post.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:04 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Skypool nodded. She wasn't on gaurd duty, but whatever.
The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Not really. Why?" Leafheart asked his mate, licking his ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Not yet, I was hoping to get some names from you first."
Kyogresky said quietly.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I think you'll always be the best fisher in the clan."
Mistybreeze purred to him. "Thank you."

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

"Alright." Bladerunner purred padding over to the fresh-kill pile. He looked at the pile and picked up a vole. Fairly well sized qnd look pretty good. The tom brought it back to his mate and dropped the vole at the she-cat's feet. "Here you go!"

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

"Fine." Whisperkit meowed to the she-cat. "Let'size try to not fall from a tree while trying to advoid being stung, and get the honey down."

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

The queen was panicking at first, but once her daughter calmed down, the she-cat's ear twitched. Probably somewhere in camp." Autumnray said to her demanding kit.
(Also, Stormwind broke her heart first and then Redstar broke hers.... got it backwards :P, and yeah Redpelt.)
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 am

SunKit
she swished her tail and bolted from the den. Somehow, she knew Stormwind's scent and tracked him down. She sat right beside him while he was eating, and growled softly. "What exactly did you do,?" she mewed as if he knew what she was thinking. "Y'know, to the she-cat who I was named after? She ran away because of you right,??" she mewed in a hushed, almost threatening tone. Her gaze pierced stormwind's, matching SunSplatter's stare almost identically.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am

яє∂ѕтαя

Redstar scented the air and caught a slight Scent of mouse, but the mouse was long gone, but sparrow soon washed over him, and soon he spotted the feathery creature.

мσσиℓιgнт

Feeling a gaze rest upon her, Moonlight turned her head and saw that Pearwind was looking. Moonlight sighed shook her white fluffy head and turned her gaze back to the swaying leaves.

ѕкуρσσℓ

The blue and white she-cat got up and left the camp going out for a nice walk, maybe catch some prey.

ѕтσямωιи∂

"Pardon?" Stormwind responded to the kit, confused by her. He knew her name was Sunkit and that she was his brother's kit, but other than that he knew nothing, or of what she was even thinking of. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" The tom asked the kit. Laying down on the ground to understand what the kit meant better.

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

Kyogresky said quietly.

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

"Your welcome." Bladerunner purred softly in response.

Whisperkit

"Fine." Whisperkit meowed to the she-cat. "Let'size try to not fall from a tree while trying to advoid being stung, and get the honey down."

Dustsong

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray

The she-cat watched her kit leave the nursery and sighed softly. She better not get into trouble.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am

SunKit
She glared at him, and then lifted her own paw. She extended the claws to clean them. "SunSplatter, dear. What exactly happened with her? I know she was not simply mad. What did you-or RedPelt-do to hurt her?" she asked, and looked at him through her licking. Her gaze meeting his, anger welled inside her. Not her own anger, though. SunKit had no hate towards the tom of her own.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:05 pm

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

"First, his name is Redstar, and second, Redstar and Woolystar became mates and I and Rainsplatter became mates,
We didn't do anything to her, our litter were very good friends with her and her sister actually." Stormwind said coolly.

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

Kyogresky said quietly.

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

Dustsong

Autumnray

The she-cat watched her kit leave the nursery and sighed softly. She better not get into trouble.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:13 pm

SunKit
she growled. "I know that Idiot tom-cat! No toms ever did right by her!" she snapped without a second thought. She growled in frustration. "UGH I Just don't need this!" she said, digging her claws into the dirt. "I don't need her! Get out of my head!" she almost shreeked and then growled. Her eyes glittered as she looked back at StormWind, and touched his fur gently. She screamed in pain and collapsed again as her mind was filled with images. SunSplatter covered her face and sobbed. She hadn't yet left her nest, and hadn't eaten for a few days. She was unsure how long, but she knew the curse inside her would die without food. Maybe it would be better that way. She wouldn't have to worry about the curse Tommy had given her. And for STARLCLAN'S SAKE she hoped she NEVER saw any of those rats again or she'd kill them!
SunSplatter cried in agony and her body shook violently. She had to get up, and get to clan territory. There was no way she'd be going into DreamClan, and she was going to definetly give away these wretched kits. Mintclan is where they'd grow up, never knowing of their real mother. Never knowing she gave them away, being no better than Echo... SunSplatter heaved herself up and left the den, and felt a Monster roar past her.
~
This time, it'd be a few minutes for SunKit to return to reality. She'd been screaming in pain as her stomach lurched on repeat and foam fell from her jaws long enough to rise very strong panic. Upon her mental state's return, she tried to force herself up but failed. Her legs gave out and buckled under her and she whined.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:27 pm

яє∂ѕтαя

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

"How are you feeling?" Stormwind asked knowing 'Are you okay?' would be a pointless question. He decided not to touch her, but he did get some thyme for her, as for in cause she was in shock after her recovery, he also got some poppy seeds for the she-cat in cause of any pain that stayed with her through it.

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

Kyogresky said quietly.

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

Whisperkit

Dustsong

Autumnray

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:39 pm

SunKit
She panted. "She-Sh-Sh-that wr-who-wha-" she muttered, and collapsed.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:41 pm

]
Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l Camp Gaurd Duty l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Cherrypaw l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
The dark warrior gave a expression of mock hurt at her words, though his eyes were bright with a teasing light. "You wound me worse then with a claw or a bite Bug! Your words cut deep!", he acted out. When Cherrypaw sat down near him, the tomcat's fur became heated as she settled beside him. It was weird. Weather for his usual uncanny bad luck that had followed his paws since early kithood or the circumstances of his birth, cats tended to avoid him. That is cats other then his mother, littermates and his former mentor. Even among the cats of Mintclan, from occasional interactions at Gatherings or letting them catch sight of him at the clan boarders, had thought him a cat to be feared or to be guarded against at the least. He was an enigma to them....not much more then mere speculations. That is cats except for Cherrypaw.

Aside from being on the same patrols every so often the two cats had spent time together simply talking.

Sharing a meal together wasnt out of common place for the two wild cats.

The shecat returned Blackshadow's banter and jokes readily. The way she returned his teases had taken the dark cat by surprise at first, now they teased each other regularly.

The green eyed tomcat even came up with a nickname for the young shecat, "Bug", because her small size and red calico fur reminded him of a ladybug. And she had yet to object. Cherrypaw was the only cat in the clan he'd granted this personal display of togetherness towards.

The calico apprentice was warm, genuine and kind to the young warrior and didn't ignore or reject his presence. Nor did she run in the opposite direction of it. Instead Cherrypaw met it without any traces of fear or any of the other negativity that cats tended to show him.

Without thinking, Blackshadow rested his tail as best as he could from them laying close to each other over the calico's spotted back. Then, leaning over best he could reach her, the warrior nuzzled her with his nose before giving the more experianced apprentice a quick lick under her chin. His head dropped to his paws as Blackshadow backed off and his tail curled around Cherrypaw in the same manor it had around his littermates every night. A faint purr of contentment echoed in his throught. "Thanks Cherrypaw."

Slatestream l warrior l Camp l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Thistlefang, Rayfeather l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream nodded before padding to Thistlefang's side. Each pawstep bouncing a little giving way to her uncharacteristic nervousness around the tomcat.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; Tigerkit l crush/mate; crushing on Tinyflare
"I think we should ask one of the cats that have been here longest like an elder or one of Dremclan's previous
leaders. They should be wondering around here someplace.", replied Dropletpool. Then the creamy shecat added with a bit of excitement in her voice, "Why don't we make a game out of finding them? It'll make a chore bearable and maybe increase our chances."

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Open
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me