🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby crescent knight » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

Thistlepatch

She darted out of the warrior's den towards Thistlestar. "Is everyone oka--" She looked around and saw Slyshade.
"S-she's dead..?" Thistlepatch arched her back and snarled at Stormberry. "How could you be enjoying the sunset when one of your CLANMATES--- A MEDICINE CAT JUST DIED!" The angry Shecat unsheathed her claws, then whipped around, padding back towards Thistlestar. "Are you hurt?" She asked nervously.
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 am

StormWind/Tags FernWind, HollyPelt
Deputy-Male-27 Moons-Mate:HollyPelt-Location:Medicine Den-Mood:Worried-Status:Supporting HollyPelt?

"Do somethin'!" StormWind cried. "I'm ain't a medicine cat, I don't know a single bit 'bout how ya do this." He glanced over at HollyPelt worriedly, beginning to fear for the worst. After a few more tense moments in the medicine den, he began to pace around the cave. He was trying to contain his worry, and remain calm and collected. After all, he was a deputy! Deputys weren't supposed to lose their cool over things like this, were they? His tail twitched anxiously and every five or so seconds, he would quickly glance over at HollyPelt to see how she was doing. It was as painful for for him as it was for HollyPelt. Every second she laid there in pain, he was in pain too. Now in the same way she was there. It was in the emotional and mental pain that he was feeling. The fact that she was in pain and he couldn't do anything just about drove him up the wall.

CreamPuff/Tags Nelly
Kitty-Pet-Female-24 Moons-Mate:Biscuit-Location:Nelly's two-leg nest-Mood:Content/Eager-Status:Talking to Nelly

A half smirk crept up CreamPuffs face."Oh do I have a story for you today, dear." she purred. CreamPuff was a talkative cat, to the point in which she could ramble on and on about anything to anyone. Sometimes, she became so lost in her rambling, that she would become careless and spill a secret or two. To say the least, she loved the sound of her own voice. She cleared her throat as she began to think about how she would explain her small venture to the forest. She would of course dramatize it a bit for the sake of entertain her audience. Besides that, she figured she could begin. "Well, this morning Biscuit went out to the forest." she began calmly. "I had to stay because of - well - you know, the kits. Biscuit said he would be back quickly, which as you can tell was quite the lie. So, I decided to bravely venture into that dangerous forest all by myself to go and look for him." She puffed out her chest as she spoke, even though Nelly wouldn't see. "I wandered about in that dangerous forest for awhile. Me, a pregnant kittypet wandering in a forest! I was terrified right to the bone! Eventually, I found a river running through the forest. I stopped there for awhile to rest. I noticed that I had never been in that part of the forest. That's just when I realized that I was probably right in the middle of BrookClan territory." she paused briefly to add a dramatic affect before beginning again. "I got out of that forest as quickly as I could. I could practically feel the sadness and hate coming from that forest. It's like the wind carried dead souls on it! No wonder those clan cats aren't right in the head! I can't imagine having to live there..." she gave a fake shudder of fear as she ended.
(Oops! Sorry CreamPuff's post turned out so long)

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:46 am

Perfect Drift wrote:
FalconWish
||Female||12 moons||Warrior||crush, OPEN||Location, Twoleg dens||Tagging COAL?

The tortoiseshell warrior bounded across camp towards the warriors den. Being a freshly made warrior, she walked with her chin up with pride, her pelt nicked with scratches and scars. She glanced around for something to do and decided studying the territory would do her some good. She trotted down the slope into the forest and swerved off the worn path, heading towards the twoleg dens to find the fattest prey that hadn't been hunted in a while. She glanced up and trotted on, searching for prey scents. She found a strong scent of mouse and followed it, stopping when she spotted a black blur in the distant. She snorted softly, another kitty away from home. She skipped towards it, and by his scent she guessed him to be a tom. She blinked up at him, her amber eyes sparking curiously. Just made a warrior, she still acted like an apprentice. She hid herself, but she was close enough to smell the twoleg on him

(Any kittypets open for her?)

(Edited post)

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Nelly
|| She-cat | 8 Moons | Kittypet | Crush: Coal | Location: Her House | Tags: Creampuff & Coal ||

Nelly listened intently, her ears being perked more than usual with interest. She knew that Biscuit was Creampuff's mate and was actually excited for the kits. Although Nelly didn't think she would get to visit them before adoption day but she could hope of course. As Creampuff started talking about the horrors of the forest and the clan cats, Nelly began to wonder. 'I don't think the clan cats are as horrible as we make them out to be. Do they really kill because they can kill? Are they like those horrible cats called Bloodclan?' Nelly shivered at the thought which made it seem like she was shivering to the story. Nelly was kind of scared of the clan cats but she often wondered about the factual parts of it. "I wonder how Biscuit ever makes it in there with all those clan cats. I am surprised they haven't killed him if they are cold blooded killers." She never met a clan cat but before she could continue much into the thought, she heard some paw steps that wasn't coming from Creampuff and she bristled some. Since the calico couldn't see for all she knows the clan cats could be coming to kill them right now. Although considering Creampuff hasn't freaked, Nelly assumed that she was wrong and flatted her fur. "Hello?" She asked to the newcomer, partly hoping it was Coal but it could be Biscuit for all she knew. She must have been so into the story she didn't hear the fence.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:07 pm

She turns around. "Oh my!!!" Runs over to see the body of the formal clan mate. She hissed "what happens???" Eyes widen with panic
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Her black fur Brissled and her golden eyes widen.
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Thistlepatch

The shecat snarled. "There was an attack on camp! How could you not notice!" The shecat was obviously furious.
Once again she turned back to Thistlestar and put her muzzle in his fur. "Are you okay, Thistlestar?"

((In the future, please just edit your posts and don't double post
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    xxxx🎻i have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world🎨
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:21 pm

"I was out hunting" fur brissles."We needed food for this clan" she says calmly. Stormberry sits aside feeling sadness take over her. She mourns to herself. Not wanting to be mad at thristlepatch.
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am

FalconWish
||Female||12 moons||Warrior||crush, OPEN||Location, Twoleg dens||Tagging COAL?

The tortoiseshell warrior bounded across camp towards the warriors den. Being a freshly made warrior, she walked with her chin up with pride, her pelt nicked with scratches and scars. She glanced around for something to do and decided studying the territory would do her some good. She trotted down the slope into the forest and swerved off the worn path, heading towards the twoleg dens to find the fattest prey that hadn't been hunted in a while. She glanced up and trotted on, searching for prey scents. She found a strong scent of mouse and followed it, stopping when she spotted a black blur in the distant. She snorted softly, another kitty away from home. She skipped towards it, and by his scent she guessed him to be a tom. She blinked up at him, her amber eyes sparking curiously. Just made a warrior, she still acted like an apprentice. She hid herself, but she was close enough to smell the twoleg on him

Skip
female::Loner::Crush, ::Location, Aspenclan Border::Tagging Open

Skip hopped along, her limp back leg held off the ground at a weird angle. Her amber eyes sparkling and alert, she stopped when she smelled the pungent scent of many cats. "clan cats." she spat irritably, turning and following the length of the border markings until she came to a stream. She waded across, sighing with relief as it cooled off her injured leg. As Skip hobbled on she fantasized about meeting with one of the wild cats. I would shred their pelt till it looks like my leg she thought proudly. With that in mind, she stepped across the border and searched for any prey. Keeping her ears alert, she stalked an unsuspecting sparrow. She leaped clumsily on one leg and pinned it's wings. "Thank you Great Ghost Cats." she mrowed sarcastically, biting it's neck and downing it in a few gulps.
you

(Any kittypets open for her?)

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:16 am

Scorch

He grumbled and jumped off the fence. Why should I share MY prey with kittypets if they don't even respond to me? Scorch padded towards the Aspenclan border. He paused when he heard muttering and chewing. He turned around and started to pad towards the noise, the rabbit he caught clamped in his jaws. Scorch then saw a shecat gobbling up a sparrow. Okay Scorch, this is your chance.. He padded up behind the shecat and dropped the rabbit. "Hello. You seem hungry. Would you like to share this rabbit with me?" He asked calmly
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me