🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

She opens her eyes, orangepaw seemed to be blurry. She close here eyes again. " I fell... out of a.... a tree..... snaged my hind leg.... blood...lots of..." She grumbles.

Tags: orangepaw
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 pm

|Mountainwhisker|tom| location: camp entrance| tags: | scent: dew

He went to his mate "Hello." he meowed licking her.

| Sunpelt|she cat| location: middle of camp| tags: open| scent: honey

She padded to middle of camp and started grooming.

| Pineclaw|tom| location: warriors den| tags: open| scent: pine

"Good, thank you." he said getting up and padding out.

Shadowpaw| she cat| location| apprentices den| tags: Pidgeonpaw, ect|scent: flowers
"ok." she padded over to Pidgeonpaw and the others "Hello." she meowed smiling.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 pm

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: FawnHeart, Shadepaw,|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"I need cobwebs!" she told her self
as she ran to the cobweb pile and took some. she ran back to stormberry and
pressed the cobweb on stormberry's wound.

| EmberStripe |

| Forest | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Marina|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He sniffed the air. as many scents filled his nostrils. a mouse scent was the strongest.
he followed the scent into he noticed a tail poking out of the bushes. he stalked the mouse and
leaped on it. but the mouse got away too fast. he quickly ran after the mouse as it got away and
the scent was faint. then he sniffed the art again another scent filled his nostrils. it was rabbit!
he followed the scent then it led to twoleg place. he followed the scent. it was getting stronger
and stronger, it led to a very big two-leg nest. and into the garden. he padded into the garden
and found a rogue sleeping there!

( Emberstripe. this is the DUMBEST thing you have done )
[/quote]
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Tornthroat

Tom | 48 moons | Elder | Tags: Pigeonpaw (sort of), Skip and Otterpaw |

He growled at the apprentice next to him. "None of your buisness. Now back off, kit" He unsheathed his claws and scowled.

Marina

Shecat | 17 moons | Loner | Tags: Emberstripe |

The shecat opened her eyes and looked at the tom who had entered her friend's garden. Without hesitation,
she got up and sprinted away from the bush. Not really knowing where to go, Marina climbed the odd-looking tree that was in her friend's garden.
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

She groans. A little but doesn't complain, she heaves a sigh. Opening her eyes the blurriness has died down. Turns her head to the entrance, she sees a smudge line of blood leading into the medicine cat den. How much blood did she lose?? She ask " how much blood... did I lose?" Her voice very faint.

Tags: orangepaw
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Silent Wish wrote:
Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Orangepaw, Stormberry

"Yeah, I got a thorn in my paw. Do you mind pulling it out? Thanks gorgeous!" Shadepaw mewed, sticking his paw out for her to examine. He sighed as she was distracted by Stormberry who came staggering in. What's up with her this time, he thought, mildly irritated. He did not notice that trail of blood following her.
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Stormberry looks over at shadepaw or the shape of shadepaw. He just stood there with his paw out. She couldn't see the thorn that was in it, she turned to look at her cut it was to her thigh half way down her leg. Her golden eyes blaze with anger, she should have never went in that tree. She looks up at orangepaw who was in a small puddle of blood. " I'm sorry orangepaw, I was so stupid to think I could climb very well" she meowed
She looks back at shadepaw, " treat... him first"

Tags: shadepaw,orangepaw
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw settled down

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw, Otterpaw, Cloudpaw and Scorch

Skip narrowed her eyes. "Scorch, come on, work with me baby." she took a moment to glare at Otterpaw(nicely). "You didn't come in here and interrupt my meal just to flirt with a kit." Skip's amber eyes twinkled, she felt a strange connection to this black cat that made her feel different. She drew her tongue over her paw, waiting for the tom's reply.

(Sorry, Cars 1 quote. XD Also sorry Otterpaw, just for now)

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:58 pm

| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: FawnHeart, Shadepaw,|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
did shadepaw just call me gorgeous?, she asked her self and pushed that thought to the back of her mind and meowed to stormberry. "Not alot." she meowed. as she took goldenrod and chewed into a poultice and applied it to her foot "How do you feel?" she asked the warrior then meowed to shadepaw "Now I will get that thorn out of your paw" she meowed to him and after that then she tried to take out the thorn from his paw. and took it out "is this better?" she asked
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Stormberry Meows " I feel a lot better thank you orangepaw you'll make a fine medicine cat. She looks t shadepaw cause she caught the gorgeous thing too. She lays her head down

Tags: orangepaw, shadepaw
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me