~BrookClan~ New and Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~BrookClan~ New and Accepting!

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:50 pm

ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔣 | tags; Racoonheart | mate; Open*Pm me* | crush: *pm me* | location; Territory | scent; Holly berrries | accent; light british/australian

Hollyleaf stood up padding towards a scent she had caught earlier, and spotted the rabbit not to late after, "Gotcha." she murmmered under her breath. Pressing her under-belly onto the ground and stalking towards the rabbit landing on it and snapping it's neck with a quick bite. She picked it up padding back to where they met up at first off. She sat waiting for the tom to return.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Raccoonheart
Where?: BrookClan Territory//Tags: Hollyleaf

Raccoonheart carried his rabbit over to Hollyleaf. His rabbit looked like a young male. It was big enough to be an adult, though. "Oh, so yoh have one too?" Raccoonheart said when he saw Hollyleaf's rabbit. "Well, it doesn't matter. Either way, I bet I'll be able to catch more rabbits than you." The tom said, mischievously.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 am

hehe ooops i posted it twice XD)
Last edited by Freg||FrogWithAnE on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
🍄
🍄
🍄
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 am

Wonder fall wrote:
ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔣 | tags; Racoonheart | mate; Open*Pm me* | crush: *pm me* | location; Territory | scent; Holly berrries | accent; light british/australian

"Ha! I think not!" she growled playfully pawing at his face, "I'm the fastest cat around." she scoffed with a laugh. And stood up pawing at a branch that wasn't to far of the ground.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
🍄
🍄
🍄
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 am

Streamstar|Location: Near Stream |Tags: Honeykit
Female|Leader|9/9 lives

She purred gently at his eagerness. "Maybe someday you will, but not today." She felt a little bad about taking his chance away. "I have an idea, how about we try to catch some fish?" She purred, hoping she'd be able to persuade her kit to move on from his disappointment.

Rainpaw|Location:Medicine den |Tags: Open
Male|Medicine Cat Apprentice|Deaf

He returned to the den, gazing at the now steadily setting sun, his mouth full of bitter tasting dock. Spitting it out, and bundling it into a leaf wrap, he stuffed it on the rock shelf in the cave. Sighing, his whiskers drooped. It seemed that no matter what he tried, he'd never fit in. He began sniffing at the piles, searching for dead herbs and shriveled berries. He found a juniper berry with mold on it, and tossed it out. Sighing his mind drifted back to its usual thought; what it was like to hear.

Cherrywind|Location: Nursery|Tags: Dewkit, Leopardkit, Darkkit
Female|Queen|Kits: Dewkit and Leopardkit

She sighed happily as she watched Darkit and Dewkit play with the moss. "Why don't you join in Leopardkit?" She purred to her shy kit.

Eaglepaw|Location: Hunting|Tags: Patrol
Male|Apprentice|Mentor: Wavewhisker

The young apprentice jumped up with excitement at the mention on hunting. "Sure!" He mewed happily, bounding towards the enterance towards his mentor.

Frogpaw|Location: Camp|Tags: Open
Female|Apprentice|Mentor: Mistywind

(Open)

Splashheart|Location: Camp|Tags: Open
Male|Warrior|Siblings with Silvershade

(Open)

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheetah! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 am

Nettlepaw~Female~Medicine Cat Apprentice~Tags: Open
She sat at the entrance to her den, getting her first break since what felt like a moon. The clan was well cared for, and her mentor wasn't badgering her at the moment, so she padded off towards the fresh kill pile to pick out a small shrew from the few morsels left.

Mistywind~Female~Warrior~Tags: Patrol

The silvery warrior purred as she watched the two. "Are we going to hunt?" She purred, and headed off to the woods, hoping they had heard and would follow.

✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀
✿❀

❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖
❑❖

"There are only about 7,100 cheetahs left in the wild."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyo, I'm Cheetah!
Hi there! I'm Cheetah! I'm from New Zealand, and I'm usually pretty shy, so don't take it personally if I take a while to open up to you! I'm in loads of fandoms, and hesitantly joining Warriors themed roleplays, so if you want invite me to one you're in? I am obsessed with Cheetahs, Succulents, and my baby turtle, Squirt.

IT IS CHERRY. 's BIRTHDAY GO GIFT HER LOTS OF LOVE
Cheetah!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 am

Raccoonheart
Where?: BrookClan Territory//Tags: Hollyleaf

Raccoonheart narrowed his eyes at Hollyleaf, tail swaying from side to side. He challenged the fast-running cat into a competition he was sure he'd loose at, but hey, at least it'll make rabbit hunting a lot more fun!

Racconheart dashed off in the opposite direction Hollyleaf headed, hoping to catch another scent of rabbit. He sniffed the air but wasn't able to smell anything. Where oh where could those little rabbits be? Raccoonheart wondered.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:06 am

Silverwhisper/Tags Splashheart, Nettlepaw
Medicine Cat-Female-30 Moons-Location:Camp-Mood:Calm-Status:Talking to Splashheart

Silverwhisper sat in the medicine den and watched the kits with analyzing eyes, checking their movements for any signs of sickness or injury. As she didn't find any and there was nothing else pressing to do she decided to go see her brother. She found him by the fresh kill pile where Nettlpaw was. She greeted her apprentice with a polite nod before greeting her brother. "Hello Splasheart." she said. While she was glad to see her brother, her flat voice and calm features gave no indication of such. "How are you?"

Honeykit/Tags Streamstar
Kit-Male-3 Moons-Parents:Streamstar-Location:Forest-Mood:Agitated-Status:Hunting with his mom

Honeykit attempted to keep up his grumbling attitude, but the suggestion of fishing was something he couldn't turn down. "Yeah, yeah!" he said, jumping up and down, "Come on, come on, are you coming or what?" Staying closer to his mother to prevent her from fussing, he began to head in what he hoped was the right direction.

⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:28 am

[quote="Cherry."]
Streamstar|Location: Near Stream |Tags: Honeykit
Female|Leader|9/9 lives

"Okay, I'm coming!" She purred, glad he was happier now. "Let's try right here, by the stream." She signaled with her tail to the left.

Rainpaw|Location:Medicine den |Tags: Open
Male|Medicine Cat Apprentice|Deaf

He returned to the den, gazing at the now steadily setting sun, his mouth full of bitter tasting dock. Spitting it out, and bundling it into a leaf wrap, he stuffed it on the rock shelf in the cave. Sighing, his whiskers drooped. It seemed that no matter what he tried, he'd never fit in. He began sniffing at the piles, searching for dead herbs and shriveled berries. He found a juniper berry with mold on it, and tossed it out. Sighing his mind drifted back to its usual thought; what it was like to hear.

Cherrywind|Location: Nursery|Tags: Dewkit, Leopardkit, Darkkit
Female|Queen|Kits: Dewkit and Leopardkit

She sighed happily as she watched Darkit and Dewkit play with the moss. "Why don't you join in Leopardkit?" She purred to her shy kit.

Eaglepaw|Location: Hunting|Tags: Patrol
Male|Apprentice|Mentor: Wavewhisker

The young apprentice jumped up with excitement at the mention on hunting. "Sure!" He mewed happily, bounding towards the enterance towards his mentor.

Splashheart|Location: Camp|Tags: Silverwhisper
Male|Warrior|Siblings with Silverwhisper

"Oh!' He turned to greet his sister. "Just wondering what ever happened to...Luckykit." He spoke low, in a tone that was intended that no other cats would over hear.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoblinQueen » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Roseheart / Location: Near stream / Mood: Calm / Tags: None, Open
Female / Warrior / Hairless

Roseheart stared into the water, her icy blue eyes reflecting the rippling flow of the stream. She came here often, it helped her think and reminded her of the peace and lack of worry from her time as a loner. Well, there was never truly a lack of worry, because everything was always worth worrying about. That was probably why she worked so well in a clan. She let her gaze drift upwards as she heard a small rustling in the bushes near the water's edge, quickly spotting a small brown mouse. Her ears perked. Her clan was used to eating fish, wouldn't they be happy when she brought back something new! Perhaps the kits would enjoy the new taste, or a senior warrior would eat the morsel, and thank Roseheart for the catch. Imagine that, being thanked by a senior warrior! She shook her head, returning her sight to the prey and dropping into a hunter's crouch. she moved towards it, steady, steady... suddenly, a dry leaf got caught on her claw, which she didn't realize she had accidentally unsheathed in excitement. She slipped, managing to catch herself before falling face-first into the soil, but the sudden noise caused the mouse the run into the bushes, far out of reach of Roseheart. "Mousedung!" she cursed.
❝I ATE MY FATHER PIG❞ -Kenneth Parcell
Briar ♕ Female ♕ Trash Queen ♕ Mother of Possums
Formerly ♡ B r i a r ♡
Always open to PMs!
♕♕PFP Sig Pic My Chars Art Shop - Closed♕♕
TrashGoblinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups