( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

( post two. ♔ )

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:18 am

xxxx Whitetongue hadn't noticed Fawnstripe at first, but gave her a quick smile. "You need some Lemon Fern? I know I'd be hard for you to get a sore throat, but it might help with something..." She trailed off quickly. "Anything you wanted in particular? Just socializing?" She questioned. The she-cat found it hard to communicate with the she-cat, but she did try often to make sure she was at least fine. [ Tags // Fawnstripe ]

xxxx Lemonbite glanced around at his surroundings, picking up the snake he had killed. With his way back to the camp, his paws were already chilled from marshing around in the snow, even if it was only small layer of white. The copperhead's body was limply in his jaws as he proudly trotted into the camp, cockily taking it over to the kill pile. Sadly, he knew not many liked the taste of the scaley prey, but he would gladly share a bite with some gorgeous cat if they wanted to! [ Tags // Open ]

xxxx Biscuit fluffed up his pelt, going on over to the garden fence to jump over. He looked at the snow-covered moors. The tom liked the look of them much better in the springtime, since many of the pretty flowers were in bloom. He's seen every season, winter and fall were the worst of it. All crummy looking, that's what he thought. A powerful kick off the fence, he trotted along the tall grasses, being sure to watch out for those moving sticks the crazy cat, Marko, had talked about. 'He's just a senile, old tom, no need to worry about those.' He thought with an eye roll, yet still was wary of them. [ Tags // Open ]
    (note that he's a kittypet, he would have learned the normal terms of twolegs, such as the seasons)

(going to wait for Rabbitpelt's post before I do anything with Starlingkit.)
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Postby phayraoh » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:27 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open]⠀The white-furred leader blinked his eyes open and parted his massive jaws in a wide yawn. Stretching out his claws, he grumbled quietly to himself as he roused, shaking out his pelt and blinking his eyes as they adjusted to the light of his den. Slipping out, Zephyrstar joined his clan with his head and tail high, wondering what the clan may accomplish today. Perhaps a team of apprentices could bring down their first hawk from the moor; the possibilities were vast. Padding to the fresh-kill pile, he plucked up a mouse and settled down near the edge of camp to enjoy his morning meal.

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw, Echobreeze, Creamflower]⠀Turning to face her apprentice, Singingjay dipped her head, murmuring a quick good morning. "Looks like your wish will come true, Riverpaw," she said as Echobreeze approached. Dipping her head, she looked around for Creamflower. "Will do, Echobreeze." Beckoning to Riverpaw, she padded over to Creamflower. "We're heading out on a patrol, are you ready to go?"

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open]⠀Onyxpaw had been awake since before dawn. She held a mouse in her jaws, her golden eyes gleaming with triumph at her accomplishment. Hunting in the dark was her specialty; she was like a shadow, silent and thin as she slipped through the grasses in search of a kill. Padding back to camp, she slipped in through the dirt-place entryway and snuck towards the fresh-kill pile, hoping nobody had noticed she'd been gone.
Last edited by phayraoh on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:27 am

my phone is being weird sorry
Last edited by phayraoh on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am

Aspenfur looked over to see Lemonbite padding into camp with a snake, which seemed to be a copperhead. At once Aspenfur was impressed, knowing that most would avoid hunting something dangerous like a snake. They were known to be quick and deadly, meaning a fight with a snake could result in death or other unwanted injuries."Great catch!"he called to the other tom, making his way over."How did you catch it?"he asked soon afterwards, his eyes bright as usual.

*~Blizzard~* wrote:Echobreeze sat in the clearing, her fluffy tail curled around her paws as she waited for all to walk up. In her mind she was silently deciding who could go on which patrol and soon she had things sorted out. She rose to her paws and padded over to Crowstep, seeing as he seemed ready to set out on patrol."Greetings Crowstep. I would like you to lead the border patrol. Bring Darkfin and Fawnstripe with you."she dipped her head before padding over to Singingjay."Singingjay, your going to lead the hunting patrol. You can bring Riverpaw and Creamflower with you. I need to talk to Zephyrstar first, but you may see me out there as I plan to hunt. Im not going to just sit around."

for singingjay))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( POST TWO. ♔ )

Postby seraphine. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:26 am

CʀᴏᴡSᴛᴇᴘ !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: content ; location: camp, warrior's nests ; tags: echobreeze, darkfin

CrowStep listened to the deputy's instructions before giving a curt nod. "I'll get DarkFin to bring her apprentice as well." he decided, speaking mostly to himself (although he still spoke loud enough for echobreeze to be aware of the fact deerpaw was also leaving camp). After getting the names of the two warriors in his mind, he quickly headed off to find the warriors. First spotting DarkFin, still asleep in her nest, the dark coloured tom padded over and prodded her with his paw. "Get up. You're on patrol with FawnStripe and I. Grab DeerPaw if you can." he mewed after he assumed the molly had woken up enough to grasp the information.

MιηησωLєαρ !!
    female ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: hickorypaw; crush: n/a ; mood: asleep ; location: warrior's den ; tags: n/a

MinnowLeap is asleep. Feel free to wake her!

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚛𝙿𝚊𝚠 !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; mentor: darkfin ; crush: n/a ; mood: tired ; location: camp ; tags: open

DeerPaw, just barely awake, stood up with a slight stumble to her step. Letting out a soft yawn, she fluffed up her fur as she looked around, noting with a shiver the amount of snow that had fallen last night. Careful not to freeze her paws, she made her way to a quieter section of the tree trunk and tried to get comfortable, quietly thanking the tree for collecting the snow on it's topmost branches instead of letting it drop to the ground. Sighing softly, she rested her head on her paws and waited for more cats to wake up, hoping that her mentor would just decide to do some one on one training, or something at least quiet today.

RιverPαw !!
    male ; apprentice ; 11 moons ; mentor: SingingJay ; crush: n/a ; mood: bored ; location: camp ; tags: SingingJay

With a small grumble, RiverPaw stood up and made his way out of the tight knit bundle of apprentices that had decided to sleep on the ground and shuffled farther away from them, shaking out his fur to fluff it up when he realized how cold it was outside without his fellow apprentices keeping him warm. With a quick glance around the base of the tree, he spotted SingingJay quickly and headed over to her, flicking his tail. SingingJay! Do you think we can go on a patrol this morning?" he asked once he had gotten close enough to her.

ƤƠƤƤƳƘƖƬ !!
    female ; kit ; 3 moons ; kit: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: sleeping ; location: nursery roots ; tags: rabbitpelt, starlingkit

n/a until rabbitpelt's post
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 am

Echobreeze gave a small smile, happy to see an apprentice ready to go on patrol. After a few moments the she-cat turned her amber gaze to search for Zephyrstar, soon noticing him at the edge of camp. She made her way over to the tom, deciding now would be a good time to talk to him."Hello Zephyrstar."she greeted the leader, her voice showing that she was clearly in a good mood, which wasn't unusual."Patrols will be out soon."she reported, sitting beside the tom, her gaze now fixed on him as she continued to speak."So I noticed that Lemonbite brought back a copperhead. They are common, so thats no surprise, but it had me thinking. What would happen if a snake managed to get into camp? I was thinking that every night when every cat went to sleep we could have two cats check around the camp. If all seems safe they could go back to the den to get rest. If there seems to be trouble then they could report to you. With leaf-bare being so cold I feel it wouldn't take much for them to leave their dens to find something to eat."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 am

graycloud | she-cat | tagged; open | crush; impress her
════════════════════════════════
graycloud walked aimlessly around the camp, she was not invited to go on any patrols and didn’t have any apprentice to watch over or train so she was simply bored. soon her paws got tired from walking so she sat down in a shady spot. she began to groom her gray and white pelt as she watched the cats of her clan. she soon got distracted when a pretty and brightly colored butterfly fluttered past her face.
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) post one

Postby Luscinia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 am

W O L F N O S E
        tom ▴ 44 moons ▴ medicine cat ▴ apprentice; Whitetongue ▴ crush; open ▴ tags; open

Wolfnose started out his early morning checking the supplies, letting out a small, displeased grunt as it was starting to get lower than what he was comfortable with. That was to be expected at this point in leafbare, but one could only hope that there will be no outbreaks of diseases. He heard pawsteps of a cat exiting the den, assuming that it had been his apprentice, Whitetongue. With a heavy sigh, he eventually pulled himself away from where herbs were stored and padding out from the den, immediately bombarded with a chilly leafbare breeze. He gritted his teeth slightly, though grateful he had such a thick coat to cut the bitter cold. His deep amber eyes scan the camp, noting the cats who still stood about, waiting for patrols to be announced. In the meantime, Wolfnose found a spot near his den, slowly sitting down.

F I R E S T O R M
        tom ▴ 36 moons ▴ warrior ▴ apprentice; Spottedpaw ▴ crush; open ▴ tags; open

Firestorm hissed loudly as his sister, Fernbreeze, kicked him in his side to wake him up, his ears pinned flat against his head. How dare she wake him up so rudely, especially when she knew he hadn't slept well the night before. He watched Fernbreeze exit the den, slowly raising to his paws and grooming his thin coat as slowly as he could without it seeming too obvious that he was procrastinating. He dreaded the moment he stepped out into the snow, where his thin coat was practically useless against the cold. He padded grumpily out of the den, eyes settling on his apprentice, Spottedpaw, in the distance. He wasn't particularly content with the idea of being a mentor, but what was he to do about it? At least the young tom was eager to learn, and Firestorm could admire his spark. His attention eventually settled upon the freshkill pile. He would approach Spottedpaw about training later, for now, eating was the ginger tabby's priority. He plucked up bluegill, crouching down and carefully eating around the sharp fins of the small fish.

F E R N B R E E Z E
        she-cat ▴ 36 moons ▴ warrior ▴ apprentice; Onyxpaw ▴ crush; open ▴ tags; open

Fernbreeze scoffed as her brother, Firestorm, reacted to her kicking him in the side. She padded out of the den, feeling the cold air touch her skin. At least she inherited her mother's long coat, making leafbare at least slightly more tolerable. She noted her apprentice, Onyxpaw, near the freshkill pile, and assumed she was eating before training. She decided to give her some time, then approach her about today's training session after. She found a spot within the camp, where she sat and patiently waited.

M O O N S T R E A M
        she-cat ▴ 26 moons ▴ warrior ▴ apprentice; none ▴ crush; open ▴ tags; open

Moonstream sat hunched within Moorclan's camp, a clear pouty expression on her face. She hated leafbare with all of her heart. It was cold, the snow constantly made her paws wet, and it was just a bad time for almost everyone. Her favorite activity was fishing, but leafbare made most of the best fishing areas frozen. She couldn't wait for newleaf to come around. Then again, when the snow firsts melts, it leaves mud everywhere, which makes it difficult to keep her light-colored coat clean, but she preferred that over shivering constantly. She slowly raised her head, eyes searching for someone to social with. Perhaps talking with someone will distract her from her suffering.

R A B B I T P E L T
        she-cat ▴ 32 moons ▴ queen ▴ kits; Starlingkit, Poppykit ▴ crush; open ▴ tags; Starlingkit, Poppykit, open

Rabbitpelt remained curled around her two kits, her breathing slow and steady. It was difficult raising kits when the cold weather was at its height. She had the two at the end of leaffall, and they've spent their more vulnerable moons dealing with the harsh leafbare. She was lucky that both of them survived without issue, and by the time they were ready to be apprentices, it would be mid-newleaf. Soon enough, she would have to worry about leaving the nursery and becoming a warrior again.

C O P P E R
        tom ▴ 30 moons ▴ kittypet ▴ crush; open ▴ tags; open

Copper rested on his cat bed, watching his twolegs shuffle about the den. Once the commotion with the twolegs died down, he slowly rose to his paws, stretching out and giving his very thin coat a brief grooming. He glanced out the window, tail flicking back and forth as he considered his options for the day. He hadn't gone outside since snow first started falling, since his coat provided minimal protection from the cold. Yet, he was getting bored inside. Taking naps in front of the fire was getting tedious, playing with the fake mouse was boring a long time ago, and he had no other cat to interact with. With a long sigh, he leapt up onto his perch that looked out the window, keeping an eye out for any potential passerby cats.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Echobreeze]⠀Zephyrstar grew alert as Echobreeze approached him. Listening to her idea, he was quiet for a long time as he thought. A snake in camp? The biggest concern would be the kits...well, no, the whole clan actually. Deathberries? No, I won't risk it. Patrolling everynight might be too much of a hassle.... He sighed, unsure what was best for his clan. "That will work for now," he mewed, deciding to give a long-term idea some more thought. "Have the apprentices gather some thorns and brambles to fortify the dens---starting with the nursery. If nobody has eaten the snake, show it to the kits and teach them what to do if they should encounter one." Is that enough? What if I'm missing something?

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw, Echobreeze, Creamflower]⠀Turning to face her apprentice, Singingjay dipped her head, murmuring a quick good morning. "Looks like your wish will come true, Riverpaw," she said as Echobreeze approached. Dipping her head, she looked around for Creamflower. "Will do, Echobreeze." Beckoning to Riverpaw, she padded over to Creamflower. "We're heading out on a patrol, are you ready to go?"

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Fernbreeze]⠀Once she'd deposited her mouse, Onyxpaw glanced around and caught her mentor's quick glance. Her body froze. Did she see me sneak in...? Bah, who cares? The glossy black she-cat lifted her chin and padded to her mentor. Even at nearly eleven moons old, she was hardly bigger than a six-moon-old kit and thus hardly reached Echobreeze's shoulder when she approached. "What are we doing today?" she said, trying to keep back the callous cadence in her voice.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:54 am

Echobreeze dipped her head."That sounds good. I know Riverpaw and Deerpaw are set to go on patrol, but once their back every apprentice can get to work. I'll be sure to assist them as well."she wasn't going to ask her clanmates to do anything she wouldn't do."First I want to tell a few others about this. Rabbitpelt and her kits will need to know to avoid this possible danger. I also want to tell Wolfnose as he needs to be ready to treat any bites. It would be best he has herbs ready to go on the spot."she tried to think over any more ways to help push this possible threat away."I just hope the snakes stay away, but we never know. They're unpredictable, but the best we can do is be prepared."she rose to her paws, knowing it would help if Zephyrstar had time to think this over."Well I should go let them know. I'll try and think over more ideas to help."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me