tribe of the northern skies; new, always accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: tribe of the northern skies; new, always accepting

Postby eff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:33 pm

𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 𝐈 𝐌
n.orgin; jade • twenty eight moons • male • tags; none • form;
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

yesim was some what startled as the she cat walked straight into him. eventhough he was not the largest cat in the clan, that title definitely belonging to major, he was not far off. that being said, his size was not missed and cats rarely ever missed him as he loomed over them. although he was friendly - one of the more playful cats. he stared down at the she; the molly was familiar, but she was probably in the dens, looking over the snowflakes and such. that would explain a lot - he was rarely in the clan anyway, patrolling the perimeter rather than sitting and watching over helpless offspring. he recalled her name to be meriss, nonetheless of his absense within the clan. he glanced down further at the seaweed that hung within her clasped jaw. "major is hurt? the foolish cat went alone to the emperor penguin territory. he laid it upon himself. and, little-she: don't worry. major is a big cat and will go on to slaughter many other penguins alone and foolishly." he hummed to her, laying a soothing lick on her head, before pacing off, away from the commotion.

NYX
n.orgin; night • twenty four moons • female • tags; meriss & major • form;

nyx stood above the gigantic creature. she had not done much but clear some of the blood away in hopes of finding its cause, an open wound or if it was just the emperors blood that seeped from the wound it was killed by. she had presumed it wasn't the wound itselt that had caused him to fall, but the exhaustion he entrialed to get back to camp. days of travelling would wear any cat out, beast or not. and carrying an emperor penguin would only add. she hoped the she would arrive soon, as she began to lick the males face. she groomed his eye lids and nose, in hopes of him opening his eyes out of discomfort.

ZOLA
n.orgin; ball of earth • one hundred and eight moons • female • tags; none • form;

zola is sleeping

EMBER
n.orgin; smouldering remains of fire • thirty four moons• male • tags; none • form;

ember carried a chinstrap penguin baby between his jaws, his eyes flickering constantly to be aware
    of any cats from the tribe weren't around. he initially is terrible at hunting, and hadn't eaten in days.
    when he found the youngster waddling around, clearly at loss of knowledge of the whereabouts of his
    parents, ember dived for the chance. now it hung loosely between its jaws. it was malnourished, and
    was hardly a meal, having lost its parents quite the few days ago. still, a meal was a meal, and its fat,
    that protected it from the cold weather, would be filling. when he found an area with a small hill of s
    now, he sat down at began to eat the scrawny-of-a-meal penguin.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 pm

[I am so sorry for not posting! i will tomorrow if thats fine!]
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:50 am

X M A J O R ~ The Choleric and Quick-Tempered Tom X
x _________________________________ x
x {Tom} x{SnowStorm} x{form}x x {location; Cave Floor } x {tag(s); Nyx} x
x _________________________________x

Major's chest heaved as he struggled to fill his giant lungs.. His exhausted body began to feel as if it were burning from the freezing snow finally melting off from his heavy pelt. He let out a small growl of discomfort as the molly began to clean the blood away from his side, his eyes squeezing tightly as the molly's sandpaper-y tongue dragged along the thin skin along his nose and eyes..
Wh-.. What are you.. d.. He breathed, his ears flickering as his massive lynx-like paws flexed, his claws sheathing and unsheathing with the smallest movement of his fingers.. His crooked jaw unlatched from the emperor penguins neck as he coughed harshly, suddenly starting to come-to.. but the exhaustion still hit him like a truck.. His massive body sat still as his joints ached from the harsh cold that soaked through his pelt and onto his skin.
The massive tom slowly opened his piercing amber eyes, darting to look directly at Nyx, his pupils in slits as his nostrils flared, his ears laying back against his skull as he let out an uncomfortable growl..

M E R I S S ~ The Motherly Molly
{molly} {Petrel} {form} {location; } {tag(s); Yesim & Nyx}

Meriss watched as the mysterious and calm male talked with her sweetly, her ears ringing as he spoke with her..She recalled that the males name was Yesim, a SnowStorm that was so heavy coated that he was put along the boarders most of the time..
With Meriss being in the dens so often, she had come to not know much of anyone except the cats who came in to give her some prey when she was too busy to get it herself.. Hopefully that would change soon enough seeing as Salem was the last Icicle of this time, she hoped it would give her some time off to get to know some of the others in the clan. It was one of the few times that the tiny molly had even spoken to the leader of her clan and she was already 21 moons old.. The sweet crisp smell of outside air was unfamiliar to her as it stung her nose and the roof of her mouth..
Meriss looked up at the large tom, her hazy eyes now shaded with the calm and motherly personality that she was.. She watched as he gave her a comforting lick on the forehead before trotting off.. The place where he had licked became warm and felt sweetly against her even given the cold harsh winds and snow falling from above.. it was nice..

Meriss stood wide-eyed watching as the mysterious tom disappeared into the white of the storm..
The sudden foul taste in her mouth returned once he had disappeared from view, the salty and fishy rotted taste of plant pooled in her saliva, her nose wrinkled as she turned back around and leapt through the deep snow, her ribbon like tail waving behind her as she took off to the clan.. the cold sticking to her skin, her paws becoming sopping wet, but she felt so free outside of those dens.. All she saw in the nursery dens were black walls of stone.. it felt so nice to run and jump as free as a bird..

Her heart pounded as she bounded into the small opening of the cave, passing the large waterfall encased on the inside.. a large smile on her face as the warm spot on her forehead where Yesim had soothingly licked her before had stayed warm and comforting..
Her long tail waved back and forth as she padded down the small paths of the caves, Major, the large mass of fur on the ground that resembled a lynx and Nyx standing over him.. Major was visibly uncomfortable as he writhed the best he could with his exhausted body..

Here... Meriss whispered, her tail swaying as she gently gave Nyx the seaweed.
Khione gave it to me, she said she would find some pearlwort as well~ She cooed, looking down at Major as he twitched his whiskers.. His eyes pierced into her as all she could do was stare back with her glossy- motherly eyes.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 am

𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 𝐈 𝐌

yesim was some what startled as the she cat walked straight into him. eventhough he was not the largest cat in the clan, that title definitely belonging to major, he was not far off. that being said, his size was not missed and cats rarely ever missed him as he loomed over them. although he was friendly - one of the more playful cats. he stared down at the she; the molly was familiar, but she was probably in the dens, looking over the snowflakes and such. that would explain a lot - he was rarely in the clan anyway, patrolling the perimeter rather than sitting and watching over helpless offspring. he recalled her name to be meriss, nonetheless of his absense within the clan. he glanced down further at the seaweed that hung within her clasped jaw. "major is hurt? the foolish cat went alone to the emperor penguin territory. he laid it upon himself. and, little-she: don't worry. major is a big cat and will go on to slaughter many other penguins alone and foolishly." he hummed to her, laying a soothing lick on her head, before pacing off, away from the commotion.

(repost ^ i know @vlette answered but i have nothing else for him to do, so it will just sit here for a bit..)

NYX

nyx hissed at the male, batting his nose with her paw, gently yet firm at the same time. even during his state
    of exhaustion, she wouldn't tolerate him and his grumpy behaviours; as huge and intimidating he is. sh
    e wasn't really brave, practically terrified of the beast, standing as a small cat for her age and breed,
    but still, she knew the weakened cat would barely be able to scratch her at his current state. "you can
    simply be quiet and rest or you can try to stand, become even more tired, and in the end, rest for a lo
    nger time. i vote for the prior, seeing as you'd be able to actually put those flexing claws to use when
    you can keep your eyes open.
    " she snapped, before bringing her head away and examining his
    body. she was no medicine cat, and knew bare of any of the herbs, and equally was annoyed at the del
    ay of arrival of the cat, but didn't think any more of it. by then, meriss showed up. "i have no clue on how
    to treat him. honestly, i think he's just exhausted from being a foolish cat and entering the blooming
    emperor penguin territory alone."

ZOLA
n.orgin; ball of earth • one hundred and eight moons • female • tags; none • form;

zola is sleeping

EMBER
n.orgin; smouldering remains of fire • thirty four moons• male • tags; none • form;

ember carried a chinstrap penguin baby between his jaws, his eyes flickering constantly to be aware
    of any cats from the tribe weren't around. he initially is terrible at hunting, and hadn't eaten in days.
    when he found the youngster waddling around, clearly at loss of knowledge of the whereabouts of his
    parents, ember dived for the chance. now it hung loosely between its jaws. it was malnourished, and
    was hardly a meal, having lost its parents quite the few days ago. still, a meal was a meal, and its fat,
    that protected it from the cold weather, would be filling. when he found an area with a small hill of s
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:20 am

(mark)
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

X M A J O R ~ The Choleric and Quick-Tempered Tom X
x {Tom} x{SnowStorm} x{form}x x {location; Cave Floor } x {tag(s); Nyx} x
x _________________________________x

Major let out a loud hiss at the small molly batting at him, showing his bloodied and yellowed teeth and crooked jaw, his teeth unset in a jagged formation to look very intimidating. He was born with a broken jaw, it healed overtime in a very uneven state making it so he has a very large under bite, his lower canine teeth jutting out even with his mouth closed.. His nose flared and whiskers splayed out as the molly talked as if he were lower than the female..
You dare talk to me as if you have authority over me.. You talk to me as if I haven't done you an incredible deed going out and hunting for this clan?! He spat harshly.
What is your job, you pathetic fae.. You catch rodents that are half starved from the winter snow? You and many of these weak clan cats would die if it weren't for cats like me... He snarled, looking up at his younger nursery kin, Meriss with hatred laced on his tounge..
He had despised the little runt of a sister.. He was very young when his mother became pregnant with another batch of kittens, she got panleukopenia, an illness that swept through the clan in the late winter months when most of the cats kept in the dens because of the snowstorms... She fell weak and the birth of her kits took the molly to starclan, taking most of her kittens from that litter as well from malnutrition and the sickness that invaded every muscle of her body..
Every kit except one tiny runt.. Meriss..

The kit was born riddled with the same illness as her mother had, weak and tiny.. At the time of her birth, there were no such things as Petrels, she was left alone in the medicine cats den to die of her illnesses..
Miraculously, the tiny kitten survived through the harsh winters.. Her eyes opened to reveal her hazy fogged cataracts-like eyes, much of the clan thought she was blind.. She never grew very much, when she did she stopped at the size of a tiny apprentice and never got any bigger..
Major, though the coping of his mothers passing, went on to resent the tiny kit.. Knowing that she was the reason of her passing.. As they grew up, Major never shook that resentment, his hatred for his kin would follow him to the grave..

And you.. Major said deeply, looking at Meriss, his eyes slitted and his ears layed back flat against his skull..
You pathetic runt.. your job is not to run errands for the clan.. Your pathetic little job is to go and mother pathetic little kits just as you were.. Your job is not to interfere with actually important cats of this clan.. Your job is a petrel, a useless job for useless cats who cannot hunt on their own.. it makes me sick to have you burdening the clan in such a way.. We need more food because we have more cats.. we nurture cats who are incapable of surviving on their own.. Thats how mother nature works.. Survival of the fittest.. But now we are nurturing sick icicles and snowflakes who not too long ago would have died without the stupid petrels just as it should be.. We should only have the strong.. why nurture the weak when all they are is mouths to feed.. He spat, the emperor penguin laying sprawled next to him..
I would not have to risk my life if there were not for useless cats such as you Meriss! Major yowled, his fur puffing up angerly to make him even larger in size..
The huge tom grunted as he attempted to move his looming body, struggling as his paws shook to sit up straight, simply falling back over onto his side..
I do not need any pathetic remedies.. I am a tom from my fathers kinnage.. We are strong and can fight badgers and still stand back up the next morning.. He growled, his tail lashing, Unlike some.. He whispered, glancing back over at Meriss with his amber eyes burning into her..

M E R I S S ~ The Motherly Molly
{molly} {Petrel} {form} {location; } {tag(s); Nyx & Major}

[center]
Meriss sat calmly in front of her brother, his harsh spits and yowls in her face not shaking her stance.. She looked up at him with her beautiful white eyes, calm as could be as he angrily screeched at the tiny fae.. She sat as he glared her down, his teeth bared with dried penguin blood along his lips and teeth.. Before she looked so anxious when she saw her brother in the hands of Starclan.. but now she sat unfazed with no ounce of anxiety in her eyes even as the largest tom of the clan angerly spoke to her, the smallest snowstorm of the clan.. There was almost a wash of relief in the molly's face that he would be alright.. a small voice from behind her made her fur stand on end..

S A L E M ~ The Quietly Numb Kitten

What does he mean.. Pathetic.. Salem mewed quietly, shivering uncontrollably as he stood behind his surrogate mother.. Salem had rarely ever spoke, if he did it was because it was necessary.. but otherwise he was very mute, an observer. He watched as Meriss, the fluffy molly who was not much bigger than he was, turned around.. She smelled of outside behind her scent of Rain and white Wisteria.. it was fresh and cold, it tickled the roof of his mouth and stung his nostrils.
He looked past the tiny fae to see a gigantic tom laying on the floor, his scent smelled foul.. but it reminded him of Meriss in some way.. The tiny kit arched his back as he glared into Majors amber eyes..

Ah.. So this is one of the kits I speak of.. Major hissed with a crude blood-stained smile.. his black tongue curling around his crooked teeth.
Yes little icicle.. I said Pathetic.. He breathed, watching as talking to her surrogate kit made Meriss very nervous, she watched behind nervously attempting to get the tiny tom to follow back with her to the dens.. but Salem stayed still glaring Major down..
Look at you little icicle.. you are not from here.. Your coat holds no fur and your eyes are a large hazel fleur of colors.. Your ears are bat-like and face is much to long and narrow for the prey... Little icicle, you do not belong here.. Cats from the northern skies are all thickly furred.. they are vigilant and full of courage.. not an anxious mess that you and your Petrel appear to be.. You, little icicle, are a forest cat.. You were taken long ago in by this clan.. you do not belong here just as Meriss does not.. but I suppose birds of a feather tend to flock together.. Major deeply laughed, his chest heaving as he smiled down at the kit.. but Salem stared back at him with his back kept arched..
I know I do not belong here.. But what I do know is that I will forever be in debt to the loving mother that was given to me, Meriss.. You may see me as a small icicle who can be used for less to nothing.. but you were a kit once too.. you were given a mother who took care of you.. I know that the cats that have been through the hardest roads, are the wisest and most powerful cats you will ever know.. but you wouldn't know that given how shallow you are, given the eyes you have yet you see nothing in any of the cats in your clan but mouths to feed.. Salem spoke, his voice was deep and sturdy as he spoke, not something you would suspect coming out of a small and anxious kit that was shaking just moments ago.. He turned his back slowly to the tom, flicking his rat-like skinned tail in his face..
Major hissed and raised his paw, his claws unsheathed as he went to claw at the small icicle.. but the weight of exhaustion simply dragged it back down to the cave floor..

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:00 am

𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 𝐈 𝐌

yesim heard the commotion rile up, yet continued to ignore it. that was until the icicle got involved.
    it didn't matter what the thing looked like, it was a member of the clan, and should be treated as so.
    he grunted, before making his way over. he watched from a short distance, not willing to get involved.

NYX

nyx listened to the toms harsh words towards his own kin. it sickened her, but being the she that she was,
    she shook it off. however, when he begun speaking to the icicle, she knew there was a line that he so happily
    crossed. "meriss, take the icicle back to the warmth." she said, before staring down at the tomcat. ""i'll deal with
    the stropping cat."
    she then glanced down at the tom, lashing her tail ever so gently. he was a terrifying cat but
    she refused to quiver beneath him. "you were once a kit too you know; velvet pelt, shut eyes. you would
    not last a day out there. we all know salem is different, but we're a clan. we stay together, and we trust one another for
    protection. you're meant to risk your life for another clan member - especially your damn sister, who rescues the next
    generation of cats that won't make it without there mothers.
    " she huffed at him, sitting a few feet away, grooming
    her shoulder.

ZOLA

zola is sleeping

EMBER

eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me