Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Skysoul
When the tom talked to her she nodded. "Brindlestar! Brindlestar!" She yowled, leading StarClan's shouts. When it faded down,
she padded up in front of Brindlestar. "We know your plans. Frozenriver may come tomorrow night." She mewed, then waved her tail.
StarClan disappeared, and Brindlestar woke.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Brindlestar

Brindlestar jolted awake at the Moonpool. Do they approve? she thought, not managing to ask the question before she awoke.
She stood up and shook her pelt, feeling a strength inside of her that she had never felt before. She padded down the slope and caught a squirrel, eating it before she began her trek home.

Brindlestar padded into the camp, seeing the sun was in the position for it to be sunhigh. "I'm back," she announced, already on the highrock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the highrock for a Clan meeting!"
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:19 pm

All my cats in RC
They all went and sat down for the meeting.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Silvermoon

Tags:

Silvermoon sat down in the clearing, wondering what was going to happen. Is Brindletail now Brindlestar?
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 am

Brindlestar

Brindlestar took a deep breath before she began. "Today begins a new rule over RiverClan. I am going to make RiverClan better,
and that starts with a better way to lead." She looked over at Frozenriver. "Frozenriver will co-lead with me. I believe it is a better way to lead this Clan into victory and honor." She looked back at the Clan. "This new Clan will have its own warrior code, not one that was made by ancestors who have not experienced the same battles as we have. It will be stricter, and it will cause our new Clan to become the most honorable Clan among them all!" She straightened. "This new Clan will give its warriors specific duties to have--there will be hunters, fighters, medicine cats, apprentices, deltas and nursers. This will be a way to ensure that no cat is out of place. Each cat will be given a duty to do depending on their skills. For instance, since Pinepaw is an excellent hunter, when the time comes her duty will be to hunt for her Clan. Cats like Amberleaf will be fighters, cats who will fight for the Clan when the time is right. They will also patrol the borders and set them accordingly." She paused. "The medicine cats will not have their roles changed. Nursers will be cats--mostly she-cats--whose skills set them to be good with caretaking the kits as their mothers are doing their duty for the Clan. Nursers will also change the bedding for every nest, and assist the queens kit. The medicine cats are called only if something goes wrong. They will also know simple herbs such as poppyseeds and borage for the queens and kits." She sniffed. "Apprentices will be, of course, apprentices. They will be mentored by a cat of the rank their talents exceed at, and will be called either a Hunter Apprentice, a Fighter Apprentice, a Medicine Cat Apprentice, and a Nurser Apprentice. They will train to become the best role they can be, and they will also check the elders for ticks every so often." She took a deep breath before she continued. "Deltas are considered the lowest rank of the Clan. If no cat shows promise in any rank, or if they break a rule in the new warrior code, they will be demoted to a delta--cats who have broken the warrior code will be a delta until they show that they are loyal again. Deltas do the chores around the camp: They help the nursers change the bedding, help the apprentices take care of the elders, clean out the dirtplace twice every moon, clean up any prey that might have become crowfood in the fresh-kill pile, and so on." She looked around. "Is there any cat who opposes this?"
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:05 am

Riverclan Cats

Sorrelcloud

"Yes, actually," Sorrelcloud stepped out of the crowd, her tortoiseshell fur bristling and her green eyes wide with shock. "I oppose."

Heronwing

Heronwing glanced at his paws and shuffled them nervously. Perhaps this new way of living was best for the clan... He'll go with it for now. Starclan must approve, otherwise Brindlestar wouldn't have gotten her nine lives.

Shadowclan Cats

Reedstar~Tags:Morningsong, Silencedapple~Location:Camp

Reedstar heard Morningsong's call and raced over, worry and fear feeding his speed. Something's wrong... "What is it Morningsong? Did somethi-," He trailed off, spotting his mate at his paws. "Silencedapple?!" The tabby crouched at her side, and glanced back up at the medicine cat. "What's wrong with her..?"

Stormfrost~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Stormfrost licked the small scratches on his side, the bleeding nearly stopped. They weren't bad wounds at all, but the battle went so fast... He was worried that nothing will ever be the same again.

Ripplefire~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Ripplefire glanced around camp in thought, a half-eaten mouse in front of her. She leaned down and took a quick bite.

Mothpaw~Tags:Starlingpaw~Location:Camp

Mothpaw flicked her ear. "Well, it would be tiring to fly. Flapping your wings all day!" She meowed, glancing at the sky. "But it would be cool."

Mousepaw~Tags:Silencedapple, Reedstar~Location:Camp

Mousepaw followed his father, attempting to match Reedstar's pace. Mousepaw skidded to a halt and stared down in dismay at his mother's form. Shock flooded him as he just stared in horror. "N-No..."

Falconpaw~Tags:Turtlefeather~Location:Camp

Falconpaw nodded and went quiet, batting at a leaf.

Rosecloud~Tags:Open~Location:Outside Camp

The dark, sleek-furred shecat relaxed in a tree outside the camp, relishing the relaxing noise of the wind blowing through the trees and the rare sound of a bird song.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:11 am

Frozenriver
His glare searched the crowd, until it landed on the speaker. Stalking forward, he pounced on Sorrelcloud. "StarClan approves of this!"
He yowled. "This Clan is better then before with the new ranks and rules!" Frozenriver shouted. He signalled to Bumblefoot and Beewhisker to come over, and they all hissed at the she-cat.

Robinslash
Robinslash stood on the rock he stood on before the battle. "Cats of ShadowClan! I have decided to give up my role as deputy. I will be a normal warrior, and I wish for... Ashcloud to take my place!" He yowled, then climbed down, and stalked into the warriors den.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:29 am

Silvermoon

Tags:

Silvermoon was aghast with shock, but didn't show it. Did Starclan really approve? she thought, but didn't speak out. She was too scared to say anything, or do anything.Starclan! is this really right? A thought occurred. "Will the medicine cats still go to the moonpool?" she asked.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:47 am

Brindlestar

Brindlestar nodded towards Silvermoon. "I will not interfere with medicine cat business." She padded down from the high rock, padding up to Sorrelcloud. "This is your last chance to abide by the new Clan we have made. This Clan will strive, better than the last! We will be greater than ShadowClan. Don't you want that?"

Amberleaf

Amberleaf watched in horror as she watched what was happening. A new Clan? Greater than ShadowClan? She glanced at the camp entrance before she looked back at Brindlestar, slowly backing away. She wasn't going to be a part of this. And she wasn't going to die. She had other lives to think about.

Flamepaw

Flamepaw ran over to Reedstar. "Stay away from her! We don't know if it's contagious, and if it is, especially you shouldn't get it!" He gently shoved the Tom. "W-we don't know what it is.." He looked over at Mousepaw. "Don't come any closer!"
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Silvermoon

Tags:

Silvermoon sighed a sigh of relief and sat back down. maybe she could find out if Starclan approved of what Brindlestar was doing. She walked off into her den and started sorting herbs.

Breezefire

Tags: Flamepaw, Reedstar, Mousepaw

"Flamepaw, it's ok, you don't need to shove them away or yell." she said calmly. She shifted her attention to the other cats. "But Flamepaw was right though. You should stay away from her. None of the medicine cats know what's wrong with her, or where she got it, so I would be careful if I were you." she said, choosing her words carefully.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me