Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby hummxs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Brindlestar

When the she-cat didn't respond, Brindlestar snorted. "Fine. You've made your choice." With a swift movement, she bit down hard on Sorrelcloud's throat. She jerked her head back before she let go, watching the blood pour out of the ex-warrior's neck. "Is there any other cat who disapproves?"

Flamepaw

Flamepaw looked up at Breezefire. "Okay," he meowed, calming down. He sniffed at Silencedapple's pelt. "Did you feel off anytime before this?" he asked. "Did you feel sick?"
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Riverclan Cats

Heronwing

Heronwing gasped, staring at the tortoiseshell's limp form. He turned away, shock coursing through him. He didn't really like Sorrelcloud, but he still couldn't imagine that what just happened was approved of by Starclan, although he didn't say so outloud.
Shadowclan Cats

Reedstar~Tags:Flamepaw, Breezefire, Silencedapple~Location:Camp

Reedstar looked up from where he was sitting, and glanced from Flamepaw to Breezefire. "I'll stay here, I have nine lives to spare." He glanced at Mousepaw and pressed his muzzle to his head. "You go, I'll watch over her." When his kit left he turned back to the medicine cats. "Do you need me to get anything... Prey? Herbs? Moss?"

Stormfrost~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Stormfrost licked the small scratches on his side, the bleeding nearly stopped. They weren't bad wounds at all, but the battle went so fast... He was worried that nothing will ever be the same again.

Ripplefire~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Ripplefire glanced around camp in thought, a half-eaten mouse in front of her. She leaned down and took a quick bite.

Mothpaw~Tags:Starlingpaw~Location:Camp

Mothpaw flicked her ear. "Well, it would be tiring to fly. Flapping your wings all day!" She meowed, glancing at the sky. "But it would be cool."

Mousepaw~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Mousepaw padded out of the area of the medicine cats and made his was over to the apprentice den. He pushed his way into it and curled up, glancing at his paws.

Falconpaw~Tags:Turtlefeather~Location:Camp

Falconpaw nodded and went quiet, batting at a leaf.

Rosecloud~Tags:Open~Location:Outside Camp

The dark, sleek-furred shecat relaxed in a tree outside the camp, relishing the relaxing noise of the wind blowing through the trees and the rare sound of a bird song.[/quote]
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 am

Frozenriver
Frozenriver looked like his mate did NOT just kill a cat. And in fact, he didn't care if she did. He would kill any one, except his mate, if it meant helping the new Clan.

Silencedapple
Silencedapple stretched up enough to nuzzle Reedstar's shoulder, before sinking into the nest and coughing up more blood. Silencedapple lost consciousness for a bit, but when she awoke, she started to freak. "I CAN'T SEE!" She yowled, even though her eyes were open.

Night♕ wrote:Robinslash
Robinslash stood on the rock he stood on before the battle. "Cats of ShadowClan! I have decided to give up my role as deputy. I will be a normal warrior, and I wish for... Ashcloud to take my place!" He yowled, then climbed down, and stalked into the warriors den.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:42 am

Brindlestar

Brindlestar gave a slight nod. "Good." She lifted her muzzle. "From this day on, we will be a new Clan! The days of the past RiverClan are over. We will rise from the embers of what was once RiverClan and we will become flame!" She looked over at Silvermoon. "I would like you to tag along with Frozenriver when he goes to receive his nine lives. If anything shall go wrong within the world of StarClan, I believe you can convince them to change their minds."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:50 am

Frozenriver
Nodding to Brindlestar, he raised his gaze to the sky.
"From this day forward, we are EmberClan!" He yowled, Beewhisker and Bumblefoot, along with Hollypaw cheering. He didn't care if the rest of the Clan was silent. All he cared about, was leading the new Clan, ruling with his mate.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 am

Brindlestar

Brindlestar watched the Clan before she leaped back up onto the highrock. "Now is the time to assign each cat their roles." She curled her tail around her paws. "Frozenriver will lead beside me." Her gaze scanned the camp before they landed on a cat. "Bumblefoot.
I want you to be the lead warrior. I can trust that you will send out the border patrols regularly, yes?"

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:50 am

Firstleaf tags:
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She shaked the medicine cats herb den, before running to Breezefire "We don't have enought catmint" she meowed wonderong if this was a greencough.

Shiningtuft tags: open
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Swanpaw

He continued couching and his belly feeled like it's going to explose any time soon.

Tulipfang tags: Sunthristle
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: none

Sighing he spotted the climping Sunthristle, stooding up he padded to him "Hey Sunthristle, you okey, needs some help?" he meowed glancing at the tom.

Turtlefeather tags: Falconpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Falconpaw

She smilled "well i don't think Riverclan will do anything reckless very soon, they are still horrified about our attack and death for their leader" she meowed looking the forest which belonged to Riverclan.

Starlingpaw - tags: Mothpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Silverwing

He nodded "Well I don't know, but the birds really don't seem to care much about that?" he meowed sighing.

Kestrelpaw - tags: Cometwing
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometwing - mentor: Redfur

She looked the sick cats around them, getting closer to Cometwing.

Flamingshadow tags: open
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She flattered he ears at her mates desicion to drop down at his rank to be a deputy "...Robinslash?" she meowed silently.

Heronfeather tags: open
She - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Stormpaw

OPEN

Antwing - tags: many cats
she - senior warrior - crush/mate: none - apprentice: open

She looked at her son Talonflight "Calm down Tal..." she meowed but end up couching very hard this time. Breathing hard she suddently collapsed.

Eaglefeather - tags: Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: Silverwing - apprentice: Silverwing

He looked at Silverwing, then toward the Robinslash, then his Brother Talonflight and lastly he frozen to see his mother collapsing to the ground "...Antwing?" he meowed worriedly.

Talonflight - tags: Robinslash/ Ashcloud
Tom - warrior - crush/[strike]mate[/strike]: Goldfish - apprentice: open

He narrowed his eyes at the Robinslash's suddent call about quitting to be a deputy "Ashcloud? that old tuftball a deputy? You must to be kidding me" he growled harshly.

Hollowleaf - tags: Sandwisp
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

She nodded "I hope so..." she meowed turning toward the Brindlestar "new clan? Emberclan?" she meowed with suprised tune.

Dewpaw - tags: Peachpaw, Pinepaw
tom - Riverclan apprentice - crush/mate: open/ none - mentor: open

He looked at Brinvlestar "I don't believe this, how there can be a two leaders?" he meowed looking very confused.

Peachpaw - tags: Dewpaw, pinepaw
she - Riverclan apprentice - crush/ mate: open/ none - mentor: open

She flicked her ears toward the call of Brindlestar "Hmm interesting must to say" she meowed.

Bravepaw - tags: open
Tom - Riverclan apprentice - crush/mate: Pinepaw/ none - mentor: open

He watched at the clan meeting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 am

Breezefire

Tags: Firstleaf, Reedstar

"What?!" she asked, looking bewildered. "Maybe in the twoleg place? No. We just we just went there!" she said, racking through her brain frantically. "Umm... Reedstar! I... don't think we need anything right now.. my memory's failing me! Why did they even make a medicine cat!" she blurted out loud, distraught and stressed. calm yourself she thought. "We need to get all the sick cats into a den. It doesn't matter which on- oh! There has to be a cure to this... thing too! But we can't go looking for it just yet, we have to move the cats into a den. I'm not sending a patrol for a cure until someone gets a prophecy or something!" she said, rushing and slurring her words.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 am

Morningsong
Morningsong rolled her eyes. "Breezefire, we are making the den bigger. And someone go get catmint, if ut doesn't cure it, it should slow it. And tansy and some marigolds,
alright?" She shouted.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:31 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, Morningsong
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She looked toward the Breezefire worriedly then Morningsong "I can go to pick some catmint and other herbs we needs" she meowed flicking her tail as she spekaed.

Shiningtuft tags: open
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Swanpaw

He continued couching and his belly feeled like it's going to explose any time soon.

Tulipfang tags: Sunthristle
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: none

Sighing he spotted the climping Sunthristle, stooding up he padded to him "Hey Sunthristle, you okey, needs some help?" he meowed glancing at the tom.

Turtlefeather tags: Falconpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Falconpaw

She looked at the young apprentice sighing "sorry Falconpaw, I am not as good mentor you think" she meowed thinking if she was still too young to become a great mentor to someone.

Starlingpaw - tags: Mothpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Silverwing

He nodded "Well I don't know, but the birds really don't seem to care much about that?" he meowed sighing.

Kestrelpaw - tags: Cometwing
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometwing - mentor: Redfur

She looked the sick cats around them, getting closer to Cometwing.

Flamingshadow tags: open
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She flattered he ears at her mates desicion to drop down at his rank to be a deputy "...Robinslash?" she meowed silently.

Heronfeather tags: open
She - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Stormpaw

OPEN

Antwing - tags: many cats
she - senior warrior - crush/mate: none - apprentice: open

She looked at her son Talonflight "Calm down Tal..." she meowed but end up couching very hard this time. Breathing hard she suddently collapsed.

Eaglefeather - tags: Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: Silverwing - apprentice: Silverwing

He looked at Silverwing, then toward the Robinslash, then his Brother Talonflight and lastly he frozen to see his mother collapsing to the ground "...Antwing?" he meowed worriedly.

Talonflight - tags: Robinslash/ Ashcloud
Tom - warrior - crush/[strike]mate[/strike]: Goldfish - apprentice: open

He narrowed his eyes at the Robinslash's suddent call about quitting to be a deputy "Ashcloud? that old tuftball a deputy? You must to be kidding me" he growled harshly.

Hollowleaf - tags: Sandwisp
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

She nodded "I hope so..." she meowed turning toward the Brindlestar "new clan? Emberclan?" she meowed with suprised tune.

Dewpaw - tags: Peachpaw, Pinepaw
tom - Riverclan apprentice - crush/mate: open/ none - mentor: open

He looked at Brinclestar "I don't believe this, how there can be a two leaders?" he meowed looking very confused.

Peachpaw - tags: Dewpaw, pinepaw
she - Riverclan apprentice - crush/ mate: open/ none - mentor: open

She flicked her ears toward the call of Brindlestar "Hmm interesting must to say" she meowed.

Bravepaw - tags: open
Tom - Riverclan apprentice - crush/mate: Pinepaw/ none - mentor: open

He watched at the clan meeting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me