Kirby RP (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Kirby RP (Accepting!)

Postby Lemonkid » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:56 am

Hi! Can I roleplay a canon character? I'd like to rp a humanized version of the final boss from kirby 64 but like, way more chilled out.

I am a holibomber!
gif by uzkost on deviantart
Lemonkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Lemonkid wrote:Hi! Can I roleplay a canon character? I'd like to rp a humanized version of the final boss from kirby 64 but like, way more chilled out.

sure! just don't go too far

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:26 pm

we can start now!
lots of kirbys are outside a gate, a new land is opening and they can't wait to enter!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:16 am

the gates open, lucky and creamy are there, welcoming every kirby.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 am

Gills/Female/The new lands/Tagged:openShe couldn't wait until the gates were open bouncing in place. As the door opens it looks as bright as the sun she charged in like a missel and stood at the side waiting for the other kirbys come in.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 am

Wisk/Male/The new lands/Tagged:openHe stood there waiting not as hipper as other kirbys still pretty exited he walked in comly and got shoved by a indego kirby."Wow this is cool"! he thot to himself examining the place closely.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Creamy and lucky walked to the side, now over here is the biggest arcade ever a land made out of ice cream, and more! even a place where you can imagine things and they come to life! of course there is a thing so nothing bad happens cause of it.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Wisk/Male/The new lands/Tagged:openHe was pretty exited to hear the land of ice cream even though he isn't a big fan Wisk would still like to got there.As slowly walking to the ice cream place Wisk was worried about something but he didn't know why.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:22 am

As the opening festival continued, a dark shadow appeared, the kirbys started to run screaming "nightmare!" but just made it out.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemonkid » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:40 am

A nearby figure enrobed in a white cloak was trying to hide in the shadows-they did this quite well, considering that they were almost nine feet tall. Their feathery ears perk up a bit at the mention of the dark lord nightmare, as they shift to see just what is happening.

I am a holibomber!
gif by uzkost on deviantart
Lemonkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me