SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Version 2

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Version 2

Postby blobbyfox » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 am

BlossomTail/Tags MeadowWind
Warrior-Female-38 Moons-Crush:SparrowFire-Location:Camp-Mood:Uncertain-Status:Talking to MeadowWind

BlossomTail sniffed the air, and recoiled slightly at the scent. Yes, two-legs were most definitely here if there was that type of smell in the air. She stood up and weaved through the crowd until she reached MeadowWind. "MeadowPa-er sorry-Wind." she said, smiling apologetically. "We should go look for them, to at least see how many of those vile creatures we're dealing with."

MoonPaw/Tags CedarFur, kits, Queens
Med.Cat Apprentice-Female-8 Moons-Mentor:CedarFur-Location:Nursery-Mood:Calm-Status:Talking to CedarFur about the two-legs

MoonPaw shook her head in disbelief. She had no idea that the two-legs could swim so well! "Thanks, sis." she purred. "I'll go tell everyone in the Nursery then." With a nod of thanks, MoonPaw quickly turned and sprinted towards the Nursery. When she arrived, she slowed herself to a slow and calm walk, as to not possibly arouse worry in the kits. "CedarFur!" she whispered once she reached her mentor. "Have you heard? There are two-legs in the camp!" She glanced around to make sure none of the kits were near before she continued. "We should keep all the kits and queens in here, and bring a couple warriors into defend them. As long as everyone stays together we'll be fine... I think." She smiled reassuringley at CedarFur before she turned to access the cave. It seemed that not all the Queens were there yet, since they had been attending the clan meeting, but it would be easy enough to get them all in there. Luckily all the kits were already in the Nursery. MoonPaw went through a mental check list of them in her head. OrangePelt's kits? Yep. WaterLight's Kits? Yep. MinnowPelt's kit? Ye-wait... where was WillowKit? The energetic kit was nearly impossible to miss, how had she hadn't noticed earlier? "CedarFur? Um... have you seen WillowKit around?" she meowed, somehow managing to keep her voice calm.

WillowKit/Tags Other kits, two-legs
Kit-Female-2 Moons-Mother:MinnowPelt-Location:Elders Den-Mood:Curious-Status:Investigating the strange creatures

WillowKit slid out of the Nursery and towards the cave she had seen the two-legs go into. She wasn't certain what cave it was, since she hadn't had a chance to explore much of the camp yet. Regardless, she still eagerly scampered into the cave. She titled her head to the side as she stepped further into the cave. There seemed to be a couple of the tall things in this cave, who were all making some very strange noises. Their fur was weird too. On their top, their fur seemed normalish, some of them had very long fur that trailed down half their body while others had more short normal hair. The rest of their bodies seemed to be either fur less, or covered in a strange looking thing. Deciding to go investigate, she began to sniff at one of the strange creatures legs.

Vance/Tags Maria
Two-Leg-Male-16 years-Crush:Maria-Location:Random Cave(Elders Den)-Mood:Uncertain-Other:Carrying phone, map, flashlight, and some food in a backpack-Status:Talking to the other humans

Vance looked around the cave, and sighed. "So do we have any idea as to how we will get off this dreadful island?" he questioned, placing a hand on his hip. He looked down at the cat they were all petting and rolled his eyes. "Don't you idiots know that that cat your petting most likely has rabies or something?" he sneered. "It's probably infested with fleas too." He leaned up against the wall of the cave and sat his backpack on the ground.

⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:54 am

WaveStar Tags:CherryTail, FoxPebble
Leader•Female•52 moons•Mentors:N/A •Mate/Crush: Open• Location: Flood •Mood: Worried•Other: 6/9 lives•Status: Walking

"CedarFur may I speak with you...Alone?" she mewed, wondering why he and MoonPaw gulped when she said that. After speaking with him, she leaped onto High-Cliff in one bound. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come beneath this cliff for a clan meeting!" She yowled. She waited for every cat to gather. "Today we will take part in one of the most important ceremonies of a clan. The making of new warriors. MeadowPaw, ToucanPaw, BrownPaw, please step forward. MapleLeaf, BlossomTail and RowanFlame. Do you believe these cats have upheld the warrior code, with the risk of their own lives, and defended their clan, and deserve to be made warriors?" She waited for their responses. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. MeadowPaw, from this day forward you will be known as MeadowWind. SummerClan honors your energy, and loyalty.ToucanPaw, you will be known as ToucanWing. Defend your clan well with your courage and knowledge. BrownPaw, you will be known as BrownLeaf. Stay calm to help your clan mates in times of need. MeadowWind! ToucanWing! BrownLeaf!" She chanted, the clan continuing her cry. Once all the cats had quieted down she continued. "We also have a new queen with us today. Nyari, please step forward. I call upon StarClan to look upon this former loner, and to accept her into the clan. Nyari, from this day on, you will be known as MinnowPelt." Once again, the chanting erupted from the cats, and she waited once more for them to quiet. "CedarFur now has an announcement to make!" She called out, but couldn't see the russet-furred medicine cat anywhere. "FeatherStep, can you go tell him?" She asked. She could hear her clan gasp around her in horror. "What? What are humans?" She wrinkled her nose. "Are they predators? Or prey?" She could hear the rest of the clan voicing their questions and worries below her, but she flicked her tail to quiet them down. "Before we act on this, I would like every cat to know MoonPaw is earning her medicine cat title tonight at Moonpool." She leaped down from the rock, signalling the meeting was over, and tried to make out what FoxPebble was saying over the buzzing of the clan. "CherryTail! What? Why did you leave her alone with them? She could get hurt from these...Humans." She paced impatiently. "Where is she?"

CedarFur Tags: BerryKit, PineKit, OrangePelt
Medicine cat•Male•33 moons•Mentors: MoonPaw, RosePaw, SnowPaw•Mate/Crush: OrangePelt•Location: Medicine cat den•Mood: Flustered •Status: Talking

He gazed down at the two kits proudly. He looked at the one that looked like OrangePelt, and the one that looked like him. He stepped back a little, as the tiny kit batted at his nose. "He's not going to be a medicine cat!" He joked. "I think I'll name him PineKit." He fell asleep next to his mate, purring contentedly, knowing he would never get another moment like this in his life. He poked his head out of the cave. "I think it stopped raining." He called to OrangePelt. "We'd better get back to camp before cats start asking questions." He picked up PineKit, and when they reached his den, he stopped, shocked at how the medicine den had been ravaged by the flood. He searched for a long time, until he finally found enough moss to make a nest for OrangePelt and the kits. He clumped the bits of moss together, and pressed them out until they were mostly dry, and laid them out in a bedding for her. "Well...OrangePelt had her kits coming, and couldn't make it in time, so we used that little cave up there, and well, she had her kits." He said, worried MoonPaw might be able to tell that they were his kits as well. "I'm glad you're safe though. Where is RosePaw? And SnowPaw?" he meowed more seriously. "We need to start treating cats for injuries after the flood now." He gave her a tiny wink, hoping she would keep his secret, if she knew. Now he was worried. Maybe she didn't see the wink? Why didn't she wink back? Maybe she doesn't know how t- His thoughts were cut off by WaveStar's sudden arrival. After she spoke, he gulped. Had she found out about the kits? What would she do? Would he be banished? What would happen to OrangePelt? He breathed a sigh of relief when she finished talking. He was so happy! MoonPaw would be very helpful as a full fledged medicine cat, and they did need new warriors. He dipped his head before padding away. "MoonPaw! Guess what? You're finally becoming a medicine cat! And your sister is becoming a warrior too." He added with a grin. He sat in the usual spot for the medicine cats beside MoonPaw. He deeply hoped she hadn't figured out his secret yet... His eyes darted back and forth, but his mind wandered, and he left in the middle of the ceremony to check on the kits. "Alright, thank you." He replied, searching for MoonPaw. "What?! Hum-ans?" He meowed in surprise, standing in front of PineKit protectively, before realizing, he was probably adding onto her suspicions towards him, so he reluctantly stepped away from his son. "Yes, we need to find her immediately." WillowKit was already getting on his bad side. She was going to be a hassle.

FeatherStep Tags: RowanFlame, Leaf
Warrior•Female•52 moons•Mentors:GoldPaw, BluePaw•Mate/Crush:Open•Location: SummerClan camp •Mood: Worried•Status: Walking

"WaveStar!" She exclaimed, as her sister sat upright again. She looked out at the receding waters,and the brightening sky. "I think we can return home now." Though I doubt there will be much of a home left... she thought to herself. She let RowanFlame lean on her on the journey home. When they reached the camp, she let out an audible gasp. Although all their dens were technically caves, and couldn't be moved by a hurricane, it was a mess. There were bits of fresh kill here and there, now rotten, and crow-food. Their moss bedding from inside their dens were strewn all over the sandy camp, the water in the ocean a now disgusting brown color. All the herbs from inside the medicine den could be found in clumps in the once soft white sand, now soggy, and dark. FeatherStep made sure RowanFlame was ok, before quickly searching the camp, to find the two cats who hadn't made it to the trees: CedarFur and OrangePelt. When she noticed MoonPaw had found them, she returned to RowanFlame only to notice a strange cat she had never met before eyeing him. "Much better now, thanks to MoonPaw." She replied, returning the lick. "Oh, she's having a meeting. Can you get up? Or do you want me to help you?" She asked RowanFlame. "No, I believe she went to check on damage to the elder's den." She meowed, as they headed over, beneath the cliff. She nodded her head, and passed the message on to CedarFur.

WhitePelt Tags: WaterLight, kits
Warrior•Male•43 moons•Mentors: N/A•Mate/Crush: WaterLight•Location:???•Mood:Happy•Status: Reuniting

He ran, happily over to his mate, nuzzling her cheek affectionately. "The kits came?" He meowed, aghast by how many there were. They had been separated in the flood, and he was glad she had survived. He purred looking at all the little fuzz balls with affection. "Have you found names for them all?" He asked, as one of them rolled over his paws.

ThornWhisker Tags: MapleLeaf
Warrior•Male•48 moons•Mentors:BlackPaw•Mate/Crush: MapleLeaf•Location: Warriors den•Mood:Grumpy•Status: Sleeping

Shaking himself off, he woke up to find WillowFang annoucing...Stuff. He didn't care, even if WillowFang was deputy. Personally, he believed he would be a better deputy, and was planning to stage a little "accident" soon. He sat there, bored out of his mind, his tail swishing back and forth with annoyance. Even more annoyed by his not being chosen, he lashed his tail in fury, and looked around for a cat to bully. Unfortunately it didn't take to long. "Hey OrangePelt, why are you so fat? Sneaking extra prey, huh? That's not how a warrior should behave. Tisk tisk..." He shook his head back and forth disapprovingly, before CedarFut came. "And who was this cat?" He spat, still not believing she was pregnant. He realized with a jolt, this was probably true, as he had only joined the clan a couple of moons ago. He grumbled. WaveStar is overreacting as always. Ugh. He followed behind all the cats at a distance. He was planning for this all along. A little "accident" to get himself in good with WaveStar. Heheheheh.., He thought to himself. He got up in a tree. Where is WillowFang?... He looked around, but could only see dark gray water pouring from the sky. "Agreed." He said in an amused tone to MapleLeaf. "6 more lives eh? I will be made deputy long before then!" He hissed and began plotting more evil plans against WillowFang, with MapleLeaf. He snorted. "A clan meeting. How wonderful." He continued grumbling under his breath. H e half-heartedly called their names, grumbling MinnowPelt's under his breath. "Can WaveStar stop accepting ROUGES into our clan?" He asked out loud, half to himself, half to MapleLeaf.

MeadowWindTags: BlosomTail, GoldPaw
Warrior•Female•9 moons•Mentor:RowanFlame •Mate/Crush: GoldPaw•Location: Clan entrance •Mood:Worried, Excited•Status: Talking

"GoldPaw?! Is that you?" She yowled out in the storm. She dashed over to the group to help the medicine cats, the storm continuing to get worse to the point where rain was almost blinding her. "GoldPaw, I-" But she was cut off as a clap of thunder struck the sky, and thunder pounded all around them. She sloshed through the water, side by side with GoldPaw. "Once this is over, we can finally be warriors!" She exclaimed optimistically. She twined her tail with his, glad to be with him in this storm. She looked up at the dark sky, which was now brightening, the sun so close to poking through the clouds. "I think...I think it's over!" She exclaimed happily, but suddenly stopped, worried by the thought of how many cats had probably lost their lives. She looked around hurriedly for her mother. "BlossomTail! BlossomTail?" She exclaimed, desperately searching for her. Relief washed over her as she heard her mother's voice. She was alive! "Ok!" She meowed, rolling her eyes to herself as SparrowFire and her mother flirted. She knew it was probably best to stay quiet on the return journey, or else her mom might be mad with her. I wonder where GoldPaw is? she thought to herself, as she padded beside the two, back to their camp. When she got into the camp, she noticed a large, shiny, den sitting on the beach. Curious, she licked it. It's sharp metallic taste filled her mouth, and she cringed. "Yuck!" (It is the crashed cruise ship) "Ooo! A gathering!" She mewed, curious what it was about. She ran up to her sister excitedly. "Hiya MoonPaw!" She mewed, jumping up and down energetically. "Do you mind if I sit here?" She padded forward, eagerly. "MeadowWind!" She mewed, trying the name out on her tonugue, before blushing when she realized how quiet it was, and everyone was glaring at her for interrupting. "Sorry..." she muttered, blushing slightly. She curled her tail around her sister, in an endearing way, happy they were receiving their names at the same time. "I'm MeadowWind now!" She mewed proudly to her sister. "I...I think so..."

PebbleKit Tags: Nyari, other kits
Kit•Female•1 moon•Location:Clan camp •Mood: Tired•Status: Walking

"Where is everyone going?" she mewed, curiously. She ran up to Nyari, along-side with her other two siblings. "What's a Clan meeting?" She asked, hoping her siblings would know. "The big water and spitting clouds, and rainy rain drops are scary!" She mewed, following her mom into the clearing. "Why are you going over there mommy?" She asked. "Your name is, Min-MinnowyPelts? That's a cool name! She mewed, giggling.

OtterKit Tags: Siblings, WaterLight, WillowKit
Kit•Female•0 moons•Location:??? •Mood: Tired•Status:

OtterKit looked around curiously, shocked by the way the camp looked after the flood, although he never knew what it looked like before. He slipped on a piece of seaweed, falling face-first into a pile of wet moss. The clumsy kitten shook himself off, and began a game pretending it was a piece of prey, and pouncing on it. "Ok mama." He said, following her into the nursery, where two other litters of kits already were. He padded over to introduce himself to WillowKit, but tripped over his own paws, causing him to tumble into her. "S-sor-rry!" he mumbled. Flustered by her sudden response, he didn't respond for a moment. Then standing back up, he sputtered, "Uh, I'm Ott-terKit. Why would my name be Clany-ClanKi- Oh." He suddenly remebered that she was one of the loner kits, and did not yet belong to SummerClan. "Well, W-illowKit is a nice name." He mewed shyly. "Oh! Hi, I'm OtterKit." He smiled. He saw WillowKit walk away, so he followed her, curious where she was going. But, as soon as they reached the cave, he tripped, tumbling into a tall, grumpy looking human's foot. (Vance)

PineKit Tags: OrangePelt, CedarFur Berrykit
Kit•Male•0 moons•Location: The medicine den •Mood: Confused•Status: Stumbling

He bounded around the nursery, until he tripped over a stick poking up from the ground. "That'll teach you to trip me!" he hissed at the stick as he raked it with his claws. "Sure," he chuckled darkly. "I'm done with it anyways." He was picked up by OrangePelt before he could say or do anything else. He struggled in her grip, not enjoying being licked.

CherryTail Tags:Twolegs
Elder•Female•91 moons•Location: Elder's den •Mood: Tired, terrified•Status:Exploring

Suddenly with a loud crack, CherryTail's branch snapped, and she fell into the flooding waters below. The current swept her away, and she lay limp in the water, her legs to stiff to paddle properly through the swirling waters. She coughed out a mouthful of water and began to climb, though she was trembling, and soon began to slip, and she called out for help. She scrabbled up the cliff, hanging over the edge now, she boosted herself up, and collapsed and the top, heaving and sputtering mouthfuls of water. "S-h-h-e.. I heard a splash. She was right behind me, I couldn't do anything..." The elder collapsed, and lost consciousness. When she finally came-to, they were back in the camp, although it didn't seem like home. The camp was wrecked, bits of seaweed hanging from the few trees still standing, and those that weren't had fallen over. She stumbled over to the elder's den to see if much was left, and was surprised to find strange pinkish hairless creatures inside. Instinctively, she hissed, her fur bristling at the intruders, but they started cooing and making gentle sounds, which soothed her, and she cautiously stepped forward. "Uh, hi FoxPebble... Do you by any chance have any idea what these creatures are?" There gentle voices calmed her, and she took another wavering step forward before one of them reached out its hand to stroke her. The elder had no time to back away, and braced herself for the impact...But it didn't come. Instead, the hand gently rubbed her back. She was stunned. Then she lay down, and could feel a loud purr resounding in her throat, as the strange creatures continued to pet her. CherryTail was enjoying their rubbing far too much to hear her warning. She rolled onto back, and they continued to stroke her fur. (PLOT TWIST! What if one of them recognizes FoxPebble, because they are her old owner? XD) "Ok, *mumble mumble*" She purred louder, drowning out her last words, as the humans continued petting her.

Mint Tags: Leaf, open
Loner•Female•23 moons•Location:Woods outside of SummerClan camp •Mood: Exasperated•Status:Searching

She followed the cats, intrigued by the way they helped one another, and lived comfortably together. She looked around for their leader, to see if they could join this "clan". Curious, she sat under the cliff with all the clan cats.

Leaf Tags: Mint, RowanFlame
Loner•Female•23 moons•Location:Woods outside of SummerClan camp •Mood: Exasperated•Status: Searching

She followed Mint. She was suddenly distracted by a handsome tom limping by. All though he was injured in the flood, Leaf couldn't help but constantly glance over at him, his sleek, shiny fur reflecting the light into her eyes. She followed Mint, and sat down too. She gasped, "So, they DO accept new cats..."

Maria Eledoré Vasquez (Maria) Tags: Vance
Female•16 years•Crush:Vance (Kind of)• Location:Elder's den •Mood:Confused•Other:Camera, Journal, Poof•Status: Exploring

"Oh, umm, sure." I mumbled, absentmindedly, as I also left the shipwreck. I kind of knew Vance from school. Okay, everyone at WestWay High School knew Vance. He was the school, "Pretty boy", "MVP", and Overall most popular guy at WWHS. But why was he talking to me? I was nothing. Just a lucky-to-be-going-to-such-an-expensive-school person. And I was shy. And very introverted. As I stepped out of the ship I gasped at the beauty of the scenery on this island. Though it was small, I immediately began sketching a few things in my journal and taking notes. This may be better than the Galapagos Islands! I stepped into a small cave, where the only other 4 survivors, besides me and Vance, were sitting. There was a ginger colored cat that they were petting, and I began to pet it as well, as loud purrs erupted from her throat. I began to wonder: Why, and how did this cat get on the island, as another cat, a young kitten entered the cave, and stared at them, as though she had never seen something as strange as a human. Poof began coughing, and I suddenly remembered I needed to give her her medicine. I quickly fed it to her, before stashing it back in my bag, and Poof, wobbled over to the other kitten, and began mewling. I laughed slightly, but when Vance gave me a confused look, I disguised it as a cough. This was why I didn't like him. He was snotty, selfish, and never gave things a second chance. She ignored his comment, and continued petting the cat, keeping an eye on Poof, who had wandered over to the two new kittens that had entered the cave.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:11 am

Wolfrage
☽Tom
☽43 moons
☽Warrior
☽Scent; Heavily of Ocean Water
☽Tags; Open!
    (He's open for interaction, come interact with him!)

deadwing wrote:
CryingEye Tags: HoneyJaw
Rank: warrior •Gender: shecat•Age: 36 moons•Mate/Crush: open •Location: -•Mood: indifferent •Other: •Status: Walking

CryingEye looked to HoneyJaw. She nodded her head. "Alright." Cryingeye said. This is one of the first times someone had come up to her without taking it back.

Honeyjaw
☾Molly
☾38 moons
☾Warrior
☾Scent; Like a Wet Rock
☾Tags; Open!
    Honeyjaw grinned before letting out a small purr. She twitched her tail for the other molly to follow, padding to where she at least saw ducks at. She would glance back at the molly before falling back in step with her. Maybe she could ask her about something? But what?.. Quietly, she attempted, she cleared her throat and meowed out,
    "So... How long have you been in the clan?... If you don't mind me asking."

(On Mobile)
    Ansley Vargas

Ansley currently sat at the entrance of the cave,
    head against the side of the wall. She didn't feel so good... Her papa would be dangerously worried. She had so many thoughts going through her head that a small anxiety attack hit, and she began to shake. This was very bad. 'What do i do? There are others here but they... Are only interested in each other.' She rubbed her face and sighed, looking back at the group. Maybe she could go and see if she could scavenge from the ship? It would do good to find some supplies. Rising up, she began to leave, still shaking... But it was slowly beginning to leave the more she got some fresh air.
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:23 am

{DappleKit}
She followed outside with pinekit. she wanted to meet him.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:52 am

rowanflame//tagged; featherstep
he sat down beside his sister, awkwardly holding the weight on his paws. "who are they?" rowanflame watches two she-cats pass by,
one white and the other with pale ginger fur. i hope they're staying. he thought.

brokenkit//tagged; pebblekit
he bounces after his sister gleefully, eager to meet the new cat.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Warrior-Female-38 Moons-Crush:SparrowFire-Location:Camp-Mood:Uncertain-Status:Talking to MeadowWind

BlossomTail sniffed the air, and recoiled slightly at the scent. Yes, two-legs were most definitely here if there was that type of smell in the air. She stood up and weaved through the crowd until she reached MeadowWind. "MeadowPa-er sorry-Wind." she said, smiling apologetically. "We should go look for them, to at least see how many of those vile creatures we're dealing with."

MoonPaw/Tags CedarFur, kits
Med. Cat Apprentice-Female-8 Moons-Mentor:CedarFur-Location:Camp-Mood:Worried-Status:Looking for WillowKit, DappleKit, OtterKit, and BrokenKit

"Yes, of course! I'm just glad none of the other kits went wi-" her voice came to a stop as she turned around and realized she was wrong. WillowKit had been followed. "DappleKit? OtterKit? BrokenKit?" she called out, but was met with silence. "Come on!" she yelled to CedarFur as she sprinted out of the den. She looked around the camp wildly, and just barely saw a small tail slip into the Elders Den. "That way!" she meowed, taking off towards the cave. As she neared the cave she began to pick up on a strange scent, but gave it no mind. Her sense of smell wasn't too good, she was probably just imagining things. She came to a skidding stop in the Elders Den and was immediately filled with relief at the sight of all four of the kits... but then instantly replaced with dread as she realized why they had come over there: humans.

WillowKit/Tags OtterKit, DappleKit, BrokenKit, CherryTail, two-leg(Maria), MoonPaw
Kit-Female-2 Moons-Mother:MinnowPelt-Location:Elders Den-Mood:Excited-Status:Investigating the strange creatures (humans)

WillowKit looked behind her as she became aware of the patter paws entering the cave. A smile grew upon her face as she met the eyes of OtterKit, DappleKit, and BrokenKit. "Hiya guys!" she meowed. "Decided to come investigate too, huh? Aren't they really weird? What are they?" She wandered away from the two-leg she had been sniffing, and towards the ones that were petting CherryTail. "Hiya there!" she purred to the other cat, not knowing her name. She rubbed up against one of the nice looking creatures and attempted to get a closer look at them by climbing up their strange fur. She was so curious, she didn't even notice MoonPaw and CedarFur entering the den.

Vance Brinton/Tags Maria, Ansley, kits
Two-leg-Male-16 years-Crush:Maria-Location:Random Cave(Elders Den)-Mood:Irritated-Status:Talking to the other humans

Vance felt something brush against his leg and looked down to see a small kit sniffing him. He glared at the small cat, and quickly moved away, muttering something about how disgusting it was. He looked around the cave to realize that the kitten was alone at all, it appeared to have brought a couple other cats with him. "So is no one going to question the amount of cats in here?" he questioned, looking around. After no response he shrugged his shoulders, not really caring anymore. He glanced towards one of the girls as she got up and began to head out of the cave. "Hey! Uh-" he paused as he tried to remember her name. "Ansley! Where ya headin'?"

⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:25 pm

{BlackPaw]
    Wait, there's humans in our camp? she padded to the cat as she saw her brother walk by. she was happy since he was a newly made warrior then she bumped into mapleleaf. // " S-S-Sorry! she meowed to her as she hissed.

{DappleKit}
    // " Hi..! --- " she meowed with a shy voice, // " What's your name? --- " she meowed as she bumped into a. wait what is it that? she looked at the strange creature and meowed // " Hello, Strange creature! what are you? --- " you aren't a dog and don't look like a squirrel or mouse, are you a fish?

{Serena}
    As a small cat bumped into her, she started to pet it // " Well aren't you a cutie? --- " she spoke to the dappled she-kit // " Where did all these cats and kittens come from? I have been to cat island before and this definitely isn't it!"

{MapleLeaf}
    What now? she said to her self. what are these strange creatures. wait! there twolegs! she hissed at one of them // " What are you doing here! are you planning to destroy our forest like you did back home?! --- " flicking her tail with a sharp flick, what were they doing here? as blackpaw bumped into her // " What are you? a kit? watch where you are going! Mousebrain! --- "

{ToucanWing}
    // "Humans in our camp?, also. mind your tongue mapleleaf! she didn't want to bump into you. and you were blocking the way! --- " he hissed back, he wasn't just a stubborn apprentice anymore, he was a warrior. but he had to stand up for his sister.

{Seakit}
    She meowed to her father, not knowing he was his father // " Hi!, Who are you? ---" she squeaked, at the white tom. // " where are you going dapplekit? ---" she meowed to her sister. as her sister left. as bramblekit suggested a game. she nodded.

{WaterLight}
    // " He's your father, seakit ---" she meowed to her daughter. smiling at her. // " WhitePelt. I'm glad to see you. i did find names for them all. this one is seakit, there is also otterkit, dapplekit, daykit, luckykit and bramblekit --- " she meowed to him.

{BrambleKit}
    // " Hey, Seakit! wanna play clans? I will be the leader of the almighty brambleclan! and you can be the leader of seaclan. --- " he meowed, she nodded then he pretended he was fishing and jumped at a leaf, your mine!.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

😑Ansley Vargas
😑19 years old
😑Female//Human
😑Scent; Coffee
😑Tags; Vance Brinton
    Ansley put her hands in her pockets, she felt chilled out and content... Though her peace was disturbed by one of the famous kids at school, and she glanced back at him. Simply, she said, "Scavenging. If the crashed ship has anything on it, i'd like it. Especially if they have anything i can use to fight with..." She fixed her Quiff with a flip of her hair. "Gotta keep my Schedule up on track. If you want to come, come along. Otherwise, stay with your... Buddy." She awkwardly and quickly walked off. She wasn't jealous or anything, just sad? She didn't feel like she should be around those two... She sighed and rubbed her face, starting to jog. It was a pretty quick jog though, she made it back to the beach and the crashed ship pretty fast. She began to search for a way to get up the ship, and if not she would have to swim into an opening.
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:21 pm

MoonPaw/Tags CedarFur, kits
Med. Cat Apprentice-Female-8 Moons-Mentor:CedarFur-Location:Camp-Mood:Worried-Status:Looking for WillowKit, DappleKit, OtterKit, and BrokenKit

"Yes, of course! I'm just glad none of the other kits went wi-" her voice came to a stop as she turned around and realized she was wrong. WillowKit had been followed. "DappleKit? OtterKit? BrokenKit?" she called out, but was met with silence. "Come on!" she yelled to CedarFur as she sprinted out of the den. She looked around the camp wildly, and just barely saw a small tail slip into the Elders Den. "That way!" she meowed, taking off towards the cave. As she neared the cave she began to pick up on a strange scent, but gave it no mind. Her sense of smell wasn't too good, she was probably just imagining things. She came to a skidding stop in the Elders Den and was immediately filled with relief at the sight of all four of the kits... but then instantly replaced with dread as she realized why they had come over there: humans.

WillowKit/Tags OtterKit, DappleKit, BrokenKit, CherryTail, two-leg(Maria), MoonPaw
Kit-Female-2 Moons-Mother:MinnowPelt-Location:Elders Den-Mood:Excited-Status:Investigating the strange creatures (humans)

WillowKit looked behind her as she became aware of the patter paws entering the cave. A smile grew upon her face as she met the eyes of OtterKit, DappleKit, and BrokenKit. "Hiya guys!" she meowed. "Decided to come investigate too, huh? Aren't they really weird? What are they?" She wandered away from the two-leg she had been sniffing, and towards the ones that were petting CherryTail. "Hiya there!" she purred to the other cat, not knowing her name. She rubbed up against one of the nice looking creatures and attempted to get a closer look at them by climbing up their strange fur. She was so curious, she didn't even notice MoonPaw and CedarFur entering the den.

Vance Brinton/Tags Maria and Serena
Two-leg-Male-16 years-Crush:Maria-Location:Random Cave(Elders Den)-Mood:Confused/Irritated-Other:Has a phone, flashlight(batteries nearly dead), map, and some food in a backpack-Status:Talking to the others

Vance watched as Ansley jogged away, furrowing his brow slightly. Why would she need something to fight with?! The only animals he had seen so far had been these annoying cats! He shrugged his shoulders, deciding Ansley was just being herself. He had seen her around school, but she had always seemed distant, like a loner. She seemed alright, but he had never bothered to say hi since he was so busy with all his other friends. "Maria, Serena!" he said, stepping towards them. "Instead of messing around with that cat, how about we do something useful and go scavenge the ship with Ansley. I don't want to be on this island any longer than we have to, so the sooner we find some resources to help us, the better."

⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

blobbyfox!

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm

WaveStar Tags:CherryTail, FoxPebble
Leader•Female•52 moons•Mentors:N/A •Mate/Crush: Open• Location: Flood •Mood: Worried•Other: 6/9 lives•Status: Walking

"CedarFur may I speak with you...Alone?" she mewed, wondering why he and MoonPaw gulped when she said that. After speaking with him, she leaped onto High-Cliff in one bound. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come beneath this cliff for a clan meeting!" She yowled. She waited for every cat to gather. "Today we will take part in one of the most important ceremonies of a clan. The making of new warriors. MeadowPaw, ToucanPaw, BrownPaw, please step forward. MapleLeaf, BlossomTail and RowanFlame. Do you believe these cats have upheld the warrior code, with the risk of their own lives, and defended their clan, and deserve to be made warriors?" She waited for their responses. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. MeadowPaw, from this day forward you will be known as MeadowWind. SummerClan honors your energy, and loyalty.ToucanPaw, you will be known as ToucanWing. Defend your clan well with your courage and knowledge. BrownPaw, you will be known as BrownLeaf. Stay calm to help your clan mates in times of need. MeadowWind! ToucanWing! BrownLeaf!" She chanted, the clan continuing her cry. Once all the cats had quieted down she continued. "We also have a new queen with us today. Nyari, please step forward. I call upon StarClan to look upon this former loner, and to accept her into the clan. Nyari, from this day on, you will be known as MinnowPelt." Once again, the chanting erupted from the cats, and she waited once more for them to quiet. "CedarFur now has an announcement to make!" She called out, but couldn't see the russet-furred medicine cat anywhere. "FeatherStep, can you go tell him?" She asked. She could hear her clan gasp around her in horror. "What? What are humans?" She wrinkled her nose. "Are they predators? Or prey?" She could hear the rest of the clan voicing their questions and worries below her, but she flicked her tail to quiet them down. "Before we act on this, I would like every cat to know MoonPaw is earning her medicine cat title tonight at Moonpool." She leaped down from the rock, signalling the meeting was over, and tried to make out what FoxPebble was saying over the buzzing of the clan. "CherryTail! What? Why did you leave her alone with them? She could get hurt from these...Humans." She paced impatiently. "Where is she?"

CedarFur Tags: BerryKit, PineKit, OrangePelt
Medicine cat•Male•33 moons•Mentors: MoonPaw, RosePaw, SnowPaw•Mate/Crush: OrangePelt•Location: Medicine cat den•Mood: Flustered •Status: Talking

He picked up PineKit, and when they reached his den, he stopped, shocked at how the medicine den had been ravaged by the flood. He searched for a long time, until he finally found enough moss to make a nest for OrangePelt and the kits. He clumped the bits of moss together, and pressed them out until they were mostly dry, and laid them out in a bedding for her. "Well...OrangePelt had her kits coming, and couldn't make it in time, so we used that little cave up there, and well, she had her kits." He said, worried MoonPaw might be able to tell that they were his kits as well. "I'm glad you're safe though. Where is RosePaw? And SnowPaw?" he meowed more seriously. "We need to start treating cats for injuries after the flood now." He gave her a tiny wink, hoping she would keep his secret, if she knew. Now he was worried. Maybe she didn't see the wink? Why didn't she wink back? Maybe she doesn't know how t- His thoughts were cut off by WaveStar's sudden arrival. After she spoke, he gulped. Had she found out about the kits? What would she do? Would he be banished? What would happen to OrangePelt? He breathed a sigh of relief when she finished talking. He was so happy! MoonPaw would be very helpful as a full fledged medicine cat, and they did need new warriors. He dipped his head before padding away. "MoonPaw! Guess what? You're finally becoming a medicine cat! And your sister is becoming a warrior too." He added with a grin. He sat in the usual spot for the medicine cats beside MoonPaw. He deeply hoped she hadn't figured out his secret yet... His eyes darted back and forth, but his mind wandered, and he left in the middle of the ceremony to check on the kits. "Alright, thank you." He replied, searching for MoonPaw. "What?! Hum-ans?" He meowed in surprise, standing in front of PineKit protectively, before realizing, he was probably adding onto her suspicions towards him, so he reluctantly stepped away from his son. "Yes, we need to find her immediately." WillowKit was already getting on his bad side. She was going to be a hassle. OH NO. He raced after her, and came to an abrupt stop as well, when he too noticed the strange scent. He bristled as one of them exclaimed angrily, but didn't lash out at the cats, and he quickly gathered the kits, grabbing DappleKit and BrokenKit in his mouth, and leaving the "Troublesome Two" behind for MoonPaw to grab.

FeatherStep Tags: RowanFlame, Leaf
Warrior•Female•52 moons•Mentors:GoldPaw, BluePaw•Mate/Crush:Open•Location: SummerClan camp •Mood: Worried•Status: Walking

"WaveStar!" She exclaimed, as her sister sat upright again. She looked out at the receding waters,and the brightening sky. "I think we can return home now." Though I doubt there will be much of a home left... she thought to herself. She let RowanFlame lean on her on the journey home. When they reached the camp, she let out an audible gasp. Although all their dens were technically caves, and couldn't be moved by a hurricane, it was a mess. There were bits of fresh kill here and there, now rotten, and crow-food. Their moss bedding from inside their dens were strewn all over the sandy camp, the water in the ocean a now disgusting brown color. All the herbs from inside the medicine den could be found in clumps in the once soft white sand, now soggy, and dark. FeatherStep made sure RowanFlame was ok, before quickly searching the camp, to find the two cats who hadn't made it to the trees: CedarFur and OrangePelt. When she noticed MoonPaw had found them, she returned to RowanFlame only to notice a strange cat she had never met before eyeing him. "Much better now, thanks to MoonPaw." She replied, returning the lick. "Oh, she's having a meeting. Can you get up? Or do you want me to help you?" She asked RowanFlame. "No, I believe she went to check on damage to the elder's den." She meowed, as they headed over, beneath the cliff. She nodded her head, and passed the message on to CedarFur. "Oh, um, I think they're loners? Maybe they heard about Nyari, and decided to join too!" She laughed, smiling at her brother.

WhitePelt Tags: WaterLight, kits
Warrior•Male•43 moons•Mentors: N/A•Mate/Crush: WaterLight•Location:???•Mood:Happy•Status: Reuniting

He ran, happily over to his mate, nuzzling her cheek affectionately. "The kits came?" He meowed, aghast by how many there were. They had been separated in the flood, and he was glad she had survived. He purred looking at all the little fuzz balls with affection. "Have you found names for them all?" He asked, as one of them rolled over his paws. He laughed, "Yes, I am WhitePelt. I'm your Dad!" He smiled down at the kit. "Which one are you?"

ThornWhisker Tags: MapleLeaf
Warrior•Male•48 moons•Mentors:BlackPaw•Mate/Crush: MapleLeaf•Location: Warriors den•Mood:Grumpy•Status: Sleeping

"6 more lives eh? I will be made deputy long before then!" He hissed and began plotting more evil plans against WillowFang, with MapleLeaf. He snorted. "A clan meeting. How wonderful." He continued grumbling under his breath. H e half-heartedly called their names, grumbling MinnowPelt's under his breath. "Can WaveStar stop accepting ROUGES into our clan?" He asked out loud, half to himself, half to MapleLeaf.

MeadowWindTags: BlosomTail
Warrior•Female•9 moons•Mentor:RowanFlame •Mate/Crush: GoldPaw•Location: Clan entrance •Mood:Worried, Excited•Status: Talking

"GoldPaw?! Is that you?" She yowled out in the storm. She dashed over to the group to help the medicine cats, the storm continuing to get worse to the point where rain was almost blinding her. "GoldPaw, I-" But she was cut off as a clap of thunder struck the sky, and thunder pounded all around them. She sloshed through the water, side by side with GoldPaw. "Once this is over, we can finally be warriors!" She exclaimed optimistically. She twined her tail with his, glad to be with him in this storm. She looked up at the dark sky, which was now brightening, the sun so close to poking through the clouds. "I think...I think it's over!" She exclaimed happily, but suddenly stopped, worried by the thought of how many cats had probably lost their lives. She looked around hurriedly for her mother. "BlossomTail! BlossomTail?" She exclaimed, desperately searching for her. Relief washed over her as she heard her mother's voice. She was alive! "Ok!" She meowed, rolling her eyes to herself as SparrowFire and her mother flirted. She knew it was probably best to stay quiet on the return journey, or else her mom might be mad with her. I wonder where GoldPaw is? she thought to herself, as she padded beside the two, back to their camp. When she got into the camp, she noticed a large, shiny, den sitting on the beach. Curious, she licked it. It's sharp metallic taste filled her mouth, and she cringed. "Yuck!" (It is the crashed cruise ship) "Ooo! A gathering!" She mewed, curious what it was about. She ran up to her sister excitedly. "Hiya MoonPaw!" She mewed, jumping up and down energetically. "Do you mind if I sit here?" She padded forward, eagerly. "MeadowWind!" She mewed, trying the name out on her tonugue, before blushing when she realized how quiet it was, and everyone was glaring at her for interrupting. "Sorry..." she muttered, blushing slightly. She curled her tail around her sister, in an endearing way, happy they were receiving their names at the same time. "I'm MeadowWind now!" She mewed proudly to her sister. "I...I think so..." She nodded her head, smiling at her mom. "Of-f Course!" She stuttered, still slightly in disbelief at her new name.

PebbleKit Tags: Nyari, other kits
Kit•Female•1 moon•Location:Clan camp •Mood: Tired•Status: Walking

"Where is everyone going?" she mewed, curiously. She ran up to Nyari, along-side with her other two siblings. "What's a Clan meeting?" She asked, hoping her siblings would know. "The big water and spitting clouds, and rainy rain drops are scary!" She mewed, following her mom into the clearing. "Why are you going over there mommy?" She asked. "Your name is, Min-MinnowyPelts? That's a cool name! She mewed, giggling.

OtterKit Tags: Siblings, WaterLight, WillowKit
Kit•Female•0 moons•Location:??? •Mood: Tired•Status:

OtterKit looked around curiously, shocked by the way the camp looked after the flood, although he never knew what it looked like before. He slipped on a piece of seaweed, falling face-first into a pile of wet moss. The clumsy kitten shook himself off, and began a game pretending it was a piece of prey, and pouncing on it. "Ok mama." He said, following her into the nursery, where two other litters of kits already were. He padded over to introduce himself to WillowKit, but tripped over his own paws, causing him to tumble into her. "S-sor-rry!" he mumbled. Flustered by her sudden response, he didn't respond for a moment. Then standing back up, he sputtered, "Uh, I'm Ott-terKit. Why would my name be Clany-ClanKi- Oh." He suddenly remebered that she was one of the loner kits, and did not yet belong to SummerClan. "Well, W-illowKit is a nice name." He mewed shyly. "Oh! Hi, I'm OtterKit." He smiled. He saw WillowKit walk away, so he followed her, curious where she was going. But, as soon as they reached the cave, he tripped, tumbling into a tall, grumpy looking human's foot. After the glare, he cowered away in fear, breaking rank, and hiding behind WillowKit, clearly terrified by the aura of power that hung on Vance, and ThornWhisker, he'd found. They were not ones to play with.

PineKit Tags: OrangePelt, CedarFur Berrykit
Kit•Male•0 moons•Location: The medicine den •Mood: Confused•Status: Stumbling

He bounded around the nursery, until he tripped over a stick poking up from the ground. "That'll teach you to trip me!" he hissed at the stick as he raked it with his claws. "Sure," he chuckled darkly. "I'm done with it anyways." He was picked up by OrangePelt before he could say or do anything else. He struggled in her grip, not enjoying being licked.

CherryTail Tags:Twolegs
Elder•Female•91 moons•Location: Elder's den •Mood: Tired, terrified•Status:Exploring

Suddenly with a loud crack, CherryTail's branch snapped, and she fell into the flooding waters below. The current swept her away, and she lay limp in the water, her legs to stiff to paddle properly through the swirling waters. She coughed out a mouthful of water and began to climb, though she was trembling, and soon began to slip, and she called out for help. She scrabbled up the cliff, hanging over the edge now, she boosted herself up, and collapsed and the top, heaving and sputtering mouthfuls of water. "S-h-h-e.. I heard a splash. She was right behind me, I couldn't do anything..." The elder collapsed, and lost consciousness. When she finally came-to, they were back in the camp, although it didn't seem like home. The camp was wrecked, bits of seaweed hanging from the few trees still standing, and those that weren't had fallen over. She stumbled over to the elder's den to see if much was left, and was surprised to find strange pinkish hairless creatures inside. Instinctively, she hissed, her fur bristling at the intruders, but they started cooing and making gentle sounds, which soothed her, and she cautiously stepped forward. "Uh, hi FoxPebble... Do you by any chance have any idea what these creatures are?" There gentle voices calmed her, and she took another wavering step forward before one of them reached out its hand to stroke her. The elder had no time to back away, and braced herself for the impact...But it didn't come. Instead, the hand gently rubbed her back. She was stunned. Then she lay down, and could feel a loud purr resounding in her throat, as the strange creatures continued to pet her. CherryTail was enjoying their rubbing far too much to hear her warning. She rolled onto back, and they continued to stroke her fur. (PLOT TWIST! What if one of them recognizes FoxPebble, because they are her old owner? XD) "Ok, *mumble mumble*" She purred louder, drowning out her last words, as the humans continued petting her. She looked up, as the "human" left. She had thoroughly enjoyed their stroking hairless paws, and was disappointed when most of them left the cave. She began to stride after them, before she came to her senses again. These were enemies. Why had she allowed them to take control of her? She fled the elder's den, searching for somecat, anycat. WaveStar, or RowanFlame, or FeatherStep, or, or CedarFur...Or FoxPebble?

Mint Tags: Leaf, open
Loner•Female•23 moons•Location:Woods outside of SummerClan camp •Mood: Exasperated•Status:Searching

She followed the cats, intrigued by the way they helped one another, and lived comfortably together. She looked around for their leader, to see if they could join this "clan". Curious, she sat under the cliff with all the clan cats.

Leaf Tags: Mint, RowanFlame
Loner•Female•23 moons•Location:Woods outside of SummerClan camp •Mood: Exasperated•Status: Searching

She followed Mint. She was suddenly distracted by a handsome tom limping by. All though he was injured in the flood, Leaf couldn't help but constantly glance over at him, his sleek, shiny fur reflecting the light into her eyes. She followed Mint, and sat down too. She gasped, "So, they DO accept new cats..."

Maria Eledoré Vasquez (Maria) Tags: Vance
Female•16 years•Crush:Vance (Kind of)• Location:Elder's den •Mood:Confused•Other:Camera, Journal, Poof•Status: Exploring

"Oh, umm, sure." I mumbled, absentmindedly, as I also left the shipwreck. I kind of knew Vance from school. Okay, everyone at WestWay High School knew Vance. He was the school, "Pretty boy", "MVP", and Overall most popular guy at WWHS. But why was he talking to me? I was nothing. Just a lucky-to-be-going-to-such-an-expensive-school person. And I was shy. And very introverted. As I stepped out of the ship I gasped at the beauty of the scenery on this island. Though it was small, I immediately began sketching a few things in my journal and taking notes. This may be better than the Galapagos Islands! I stepped into a small cave, where the only other 4 survivors, besides me and Vance, were sitting. There was a ginger colored cat that they were petting, and I began to pet it as well, as loud purrs erupted from her throat. I began to wonder: Why, and how did this cat get on the island, as another cat, a young kitten entered the cave, and stared at them, as though she had never seen something as strange as a human. Poof began coughing, and I suddenly remembered I needed to give her her medicine. I quickly fed it to her, before stashing it back in my bag, and Poof, wobbled over to the other kitten, and began mewling. I laughed slightly, but when Vance gave me a confused look, I disguised it as a cough. This was why I didn't like him. He was snotty, selfish, and never gave things a second chance. I ignored his comment, and continued petting the cat, keeping an eye on Poof, who had wandered over to the two new kittens that had entered the cave. I shook my head slightly, trying to say no, but apparently to Vance, that meant yes. I was still petting one of the kittens, and pondering how this many cats had ended up on the island, when Vance's voice struck the air once more. "Come on, let's go!" Reluctantly, I stood up, bringing my bag and Poof with me. Another reason I disliked him, was his attitude. If he couldn't have something perfect, no one could. Sighing, I wandered off, deciding I would investigate one of the other caves, for shelter, and possible resources. But I was also secretly hoping for more cats.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me