SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Version 2

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Version 2

Postby Cherry. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Su̴m̴m̴e̴r̴ ̴c̴l̴a̴n̴ Version Two: The repair

SummerClan has been through tough times lately. From a ravaging flood that wiped out their territory, to a two leg cruise ship that crashed on their island, will they be able to rebuild their clan?

Current Prophecy:

Special thanks to BlobbyFox, who typed the entire thing!

"Danger will rise
Fear in the eyes
Five young hearts arrive
Hope they will revive

An always gentle heart
Even to the bitter and tart.
Kindness as a guide
Forever on the pure side.

Loyal and unbroken
Leading his kin.
Using his clever mind,
This mystery will unwind.

Optimistic and hoping
No time wasted moping.
Keeping the others in the light
Even in the darkest of night.

Forever brave
Always ready to save.
Fearless in the fight
Causing quite the fright.

Their uncertain fate
The paths not straight.

The Stars will align,
Their destinies intertwine,
With two-leg versus feline
They've decided which side will shine.

This prophecy is based on MinnowPelt's 5 kits. PebbleKit, BrokenKit, LilyKit, RoseKit, And WillowKit.

All version 1 role players must resubmit their forms for version 2!

Join here!! :mrgreen:

Bordering clans:

Gathering thread:

Prey:
Fish (Very common)
Crabs (Common)
Clams (Very common)
Gulls (Common)
Ducks (uncommon)
Squirrel (uncommon)
Water voles (Uncommon)
Rabbit (rare)
Mouse (rare)
Turtle (Very rare)
Rabbits (Very rare)

Predators:
Badger
Fox
Wolf
Bear
Sharks
Pelican (Young kits)

Moderators: Littlecreek, BlobbyFox
Last edited by Cherry. on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Version 2

Postby Cherry. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Leader 1/1:
WaveStar-Female- 6/9 lives- CherryLeaf 54

Deputy 1/1:
WillowFang-Male-nugget

Medicine cat 2/ 2:
CedarFur-Male-CherryLeaf 54
MoonFlower-Female-BlobbyFox

Medicine cat Apprentice 2/3:
RosePaw-Female-nugget
Reserve for ocean

Warriors 18/45:
FeatherStep-Female- CherryLeaf 54
ThornWhisker- Male- CherryLeaf 54
WhitePelt-Male-CherryLeaf 54
MeadowWind-Female-CherryLeaf 54
BlossomTail-Female-BlobbyFox
RowanFlame-Male-Littlecreek
DreamSplash-Female-InsanityFlame
SparrowFire-Male-InsanityFlame
ToucanWing-Male-Ocean Plumeria
FoxPebble-Female-Deadwing
CryingEye-Female-Deadwing
WolfRage-Male-Hootsy
HoneyJaw-Female-Hootsy
SeaLeaf-Female-Firefoxx01
FadedStorm-Male-tavik rekichka
WolfDusk-Female-Maple Leaf.
StreamSight-Male- Maple Leaf.
BrownLeaf-Male-Nugget

Apprentices 7/20:
BlackPaw-Female-Ocean plumeria
SilverPaw-Female-InsanityFlame
BrookPaw-Male-InsanityFlame
RainPaw-Female-camea42123
ThrushPaw-Male-tavik rekichka
EveningPaw-Male-Maple Leaf.
Darkpaw-Male- Yearn

Queens 5/5:
WaterLight-Female-Ocean plumeria
OrangePelt-Female-nugget
MinnowPelt-Female-nugget
FlamingShadow-Female-InsanityFlame
MapleLeaf-Female-Ocean Plumeria

Kits 11/25:

MinnowPelt's Litter
PebbleKit-Female- CherryLeaf 54
WillowKit-Female-BlobbyFox
BrokenKit-Male-Littlecreek
RoseKit-Male-.CherryCheetah.
LilyKit-Female-nugget

BrightWater's Litter
OtterKit-Male-CherryLeaf 54
SeaKit-Female- Ocean Plumeria
Bramblekit-Male-Ocean plumeria
DappleKit-Female-Ocean plumeria

OrangePelt's Litter
Berrykit-Female-nugget
PineKit-Male-CherryLeaf 54

Elders 1/7:
CherryTail-91 moons-Female-CherryLeaf 54

Loners/Rogues/Cats outside of the clan 6/ 12:
Mint- Loner- Female-CherryLeaf 54
Leaf-Loner-Female- CherryLeaf 54
Lillian-Female-InsanityFlame
Pope-Male-tavik rekichka
Double-Female-Anxiety Tiger
Trouble-Male-Anxiety Tiger

Humans (Temporary) 5/6:
Vance Asher Brinton-Male-16 years-BlobbyFox
Maria Anadore Vasquez-Female-16 years-CherryLeaf 54
Serena-Female-25 years-Ocean Plumeria
Ansley Vargas-Female-19 Years-Hootsy
Amber-Female-21 years-Firefoxx01
Last edited by Cherry. on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 27 times in total.

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Relationships

Mentors/Apprentices:
Cat/Cat

BlackPaw/ThornWhisker
BrookPaw/Honeyjaw
SilverPaw/Foxpebble
NightPaw/Willowfang
RainPaw/SeaLeaf
ThrushPaw/WolfRage
Eveningpaw/Sparrowfire
Darkpaw/Featherstep

Crushes:
Cat <3 Cat

BlossomTail <3 SparrowFire
Toucanwing <3 Meadowwind
WillowFang <3 WaveStar
DreamSplash <3 FadedStorm
SparrowFire <3 BlossomTail
FadedStorm <3 DreamSplash
ThrushPaw <3 SnowPaw

Mates:
Cat & Cat

OrangePelt & CedarFur
WaterLight & WhitePelt
RobinSlash & FlamingShadow
ThornWhisker & MapleLeaf

Forbidden crushes:
Cat <^3 Cat
CedarFur <^3 OrangePelt
OrangePelt <^3 CedarFur

Last edited by Cherry. on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Rules: (Sorry, but every roleplay needs them.)

1. Don't be rude or unfriendly

2. Only realistic cat names. No GalaxyHeart, or RainbowUnicorn. :)

3.If you have any questions please pm me.

4.Reservations last 48 hours (2 days)

5. Hate the cat not the person

6. If you are gone for 2 weeks + and don't tell me before hand I may accidentally remove you. Sorry.

7. Only use warrior curse words: Mousebrain, Foxdung...

8. Pm me with any ideas to make this more fun, or any major changes, like deaths, prophecies, tragedies, storms... you get the point.

9.No Mary Sues, god modding, or power play. If you don't know what these are, please pm me

10. No motherless kits! Pm someone to be an adoptive mother but if you fill out a form for a kit, it needs a mom.

11. You may have up to ten cats. No more than 10.

If you wouldn't mind detaching your signature that would be nice, but you don't have to.

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Once you are accepted you may continue where we left off roleplaying here. :D

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Rowanflame
Rowanflame is a cheeky tomcat with a charming personality.
He has short, glossy orange-brown fur with white markings on his muzzle and his eyes are yellow. He also has a unique scar on his flank from an accident that happened while he was trying to climb the cliffs to get to safety from the flood waters.

Rowanflame is a great hunter, and does well on the battlefield. He's not the best at climbing, but is a good swimmer. He has two sisters and one half-brother, Wavestar, Featherstep and Cedarfur. Cherrytail and Eaglespirit are his parents. He doesn't have a mate but would like one in the future. He currently doesn't have a crush, but imagines himself to be popular with the she-cats...

Overall he's protective and caring with a good sense of humour. He'll make a joke out of almost any situation. Despite his playful personality, he's also very wise. Rowanflame is agile and swift, which makes him such a talented hunter and fighter. He's loving, and works best in a team. He hopes one day to have a family.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 am

BlossomTail/Tags SparrowFire and MeadowPaw
Warrior-Female-38 Moons-Crush:SparrowFire-Location:Tall tree-Mood:Relieved-Status:Talking to SparrowFire

BlossomTail glanced over towards the riverbank. To her relief, WaveStar was now standing, looking perfectly fine. A few kits jumped around her, causing BlossomTail to smile a little bit. "Oh thank StarClan!" she exclaimed. "I was beginning to think that she... ya know... didn't make it." she shrugged her shoulders slightly, shaking her head slightly. "Anyway!" she meowed, perking up slightly. "The storms stopped now, so we can get off this tree." She began to climb down the tree, pausing to wait for SparrowFire. Her gaze shifted down the tree when she heard someone call her name. After a bit of looking, she found the cat that had called her name was MeadowPaw, causing her eyes to light up. "I'll be down in a second MeadowPaw!" she called down.

MoonPaw/Tags RowanFlame and WaveStar
Med. Cat Apprentice-Female-8 Moons-Mentors:CedarFur & SilverFern-Location:High cliff-Status:Talking to WaveStar

MoonPaw nodded her head to RowanFlame, before turning towards the sudden cheering. She gasped slightly, as she saw that WaveStar was now back and standing up. "I'll be back RowanFlame. I'm going to go check to make your sister is doing alright." she meowed, before weaving her way through the large group of cats. "WaveStar!" she stammered once she reached the leader. "Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?"

WillowKit/Tags BrokenKit
Female-Kit-2 Moons-Mother:Nyari-Location:High cliff-Mood:Curious-Status:Talking to BrokenKit

WillowKit turned towards BrokenKit. "I dunno what the... TarClan... SarClan... StarClan... thing is. WaveStar said she would tell us later." she meowed. She took a step closer to her brother, as all of the much larger cats began to move back down the cliff. "Where's everyone going?" she questioned. "Do we have to go back to mama now?"

⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:36 am

(RowanFlame accepted!)

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hamlet » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:20 am

Rookslash wrote:Female
28 moons
Single
Tags;; Tideclaw
Color = BFBFBF
    Rookslash had only managed to make it patrially up the tree, her bulky form and added muscle weight hindering her ability to climb, She clung precariously to a sturdy branch, icy eyes narrowed and assessing the damage. Above her, Tideclaw shifted, sending a hail of park and dead leaves down onto her head. "Watch it!" She yowled above, shaking out her fur to rid of the debris. Above the dark she-cat, her sister let out an amused snicker, but said nothing. Noticing that a few other cats had begun to ascend, Rookslash shifted and began her careful climb down, and let out a breath of relief when she hit the ground. Watching as her sister easily wound her way down the trunk, the two warriors made their way back to camp.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tideclaw wrote:Female
28 moons
Single
Tags;; Rookslash
Color = BFBF80
    Following after her sister, Tideclaw's thoughts were preoccupied by assessing the damage to the territory, her wayward paws occasionally tripping over out-of-place branches and rocks. The two sisters quickly made their way back to the camp and discovered they were the first cats to return. "The other will be back soon." Rookslask mewed, answering the tabby's unasked question. In the meantime, Tideclaw sat towards the warrior's den, beginning to groom her soft fur of the grime it had collected during the ordeal.
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 pm

WaveStar Tags:Whole Clan
Leader•Female•52 moons•Mentors: •Mate/Crush: Open• Location: Flood •Mood: Worried•Other: 6/9 lives•Status: Walking

Everything around her faded into darkness, and she opened her eyes and was surrounded by StarClan. She looked down at her clan, huddled around her body, purring in amusement at the kits, but all the same,her paws were itching to be back in her clan, and to let RowanFlame know it wasn't his fault. SalmonStar, her old leader and mentor, padded to her side. "That life was well, spent. This next one is the one I gave you. Use it well to calm the surging tide that will form between your three clans and something that even StarClan has never seen. A danger is coming..." and with that she woke up, a power surging through her limbs as it had at the start of every life. She stood up, announcing, "I have lost another life. I have 6 more left until I join StarClan." She laughed slightly at the young kits' innocence. "Yes, I am awake again. Thanks to the power of StarClan." She remembered these were the kits of a loner- Of course they wouldn't know what StarClan is. "I can explain, once we make sure the whole clan is safe." She flicked her tail, signalling for her clan to follow, though they dragged behind, most of them suffering injuries of some sort. "FadedStorm, can I ask you to stay in the back and help FeatherStep carry CherryTail back to camp?"

CedarFur Tags: BerryKit, PineKit, OrangePelt
Medicine cat•Male•33 moons•Mentors: MoonFlower, RosePaw, LavenderPaw•Mate/Crush: OrangePelt•Location: Medicine cat den•Mood: Flustered •Status: Talking

He gazed down at the two kits proudly. He looked at the one that looked like OrangePelt, and the one that looked like him. He stepped back a little, as the tiny kit batted at his nose. "He's not going to be a medicine cat!" He joked. "I think I'll name him PineKit." He fell asleep next to his mate, purring contentedly, knowing he would never get another moment like this in his life. He poked his head out of the cave. "I think it stopped raining." He called to OrangePelt. "We'd better get back to camp before cats start asking questions."

FeatherStep Tags: RowanFlame, FadedStorm
Warrior•Female•52 moons•Mentors:GoldPaw, BluePaw•Mate/Crush:Open•Location: SummerClan camp •Mood: Worried•Status: Walking

"WaveStar!" She exclaimed, as her sister sat upright again. She looked out at the receding waters,and the brightening sky. "I think we can return home now." Though I doubt there will be much of a home left... she thought to herself. She walked over to CherryTail and helped FadedStorm situate her on their backs to carry the fainted elder back to the clan.

ThornWhisker Tags: MapleLeaf
Warrior•Male•48 moons•Mentors: •Mate/Crush: MapleLeaf•Location: Warriors den•Mood:Grumpy•Status: Sleeping

Shaking himself off, he woke up to find WillowFang annoucing...Stuff. He didn't care, even if WillowFang was deputy. Personally, he believed he would be a better deputy, and was planning to stage a little "accident" soon. He sat there, bored out of his mind, his tail swishing back and forth with annoyance. Even more annoyed by his not being chosen, he lashed his tail in fury, and looked around for a cat to bully. Unfortunately it didn't take to long. "Hey OrangePelt, why are you so fat? Sneaking extra prey, huh? That's not how a warrior should behave. Tisk tisk..." He shook his head back and forth disapprovingly, before CedarFut came. "And who was this cat?" He spat, still not believing she was pregnant. He realized with a jolt, this was probably true, as he had only joined the clan a couple of moons ago. He grumbled. WaveStar is overreacting as always. Ugh. He followed behind all the cats at a distance. He was planning for this all along. A little "accident" to get himself in good with WaveStar. Heheheheh.., He thought to himself. He got up in a tree. Where is WillowFang?... He looked around, but could only see dark gray water pouring from the sky. "Agreed." He said in an amused tone to MapleLeaf. "6 more lives eh? I will be made deputy long before then!" He hissed and began plotting more evil plans against WillowFang, with MapleLeaf.

MeadowPaw Tags: BlosomTail, GoldPaw
Apprentice•Female•8 moons•Mentor: •Mate/Crush: GoldPaw•Location: Clan entrance •Mood:Worried, Excited•Status: Talking

"GoldPaw?! Is that you?" She yowled out in the storm. She dashed over to the group to help the medicine cats, the storm continuing to get worse to the point where rain was almost blinding her. "GoldPaw, I-" But she was cut off as a clap of thunder struck the sky, and thunder pounded all around them. She sloshed through the water, side by side with GoldPaw. "Once this is over, we can finally be warriors!" She exclaimed optimistically. She twined her tail with his, glad to be with him in this storm. She looked up at the dark sky, which was now brightening, the sun so close to poking through the clouds. "I think...I think it's over!" She exclaimed happily, but suddenly stopped, worried by the thought of how many cats had probably lost their lives. She looked around hurriedly for her mother. "BlossomTail! BlossomTail?" She exclaimed, desperately searching for her. Relief washed over her as she heard her mother's voice. She was alive!

PebbleKit Tags: Nyari, other kits
Kit•Female•1 moon•Location:Clan camp •Mood: Tired•Status: Walking

"Where is everyone going?" she mewed, curiously.

OtterKit Tags: Siblings, WaterLight
Kit•Female•0 moons•Location:??? •Mood: Tired•Status: sleeping

The newborn kit snuggled close to his mother. He mewed feebly as he was gripped by the scruff by a warrior, confused where his mother was, his eyes not open yet.

PineKit Tags: OrangePelt, CedarFur Berrykit
Kit•Male•0 moons•Location: The medicine den •Mood: Confused•Status: Stumbling

He mewled as he was licked, and batted feebly at his father's nose. He began to tussle with his sister. He looked up confused. "What is this place? Why did we leave home?" He asked, as he stumbled down the slope back into camp.

CherryTail Tags:Open
Elder•Female•91 moons•Location: Elder's den •Mood: Tired, terrified•Status:Passed out

Suddenly with a loud crack, CherryTail's branch snapped, and she fell into the flooding waters below. The current swept her away, and she lay limp in the water, her legs to stiff to paddle properly through the swirling waters. She coughed out a mouthful of water and began to climb, though she was trembling, and soon began to slip, and she called out for help. She scrabbled up the cliff, hanging over the edge now, she boosted herself up, and collapsed and the top, heaving and sputtering mouthfuls of water. "S-h-h-e.. I heard a splash. She was right behind me, I couldn't do anything..." The elder collapsed, and lost consciousness.

Mint Tags: Leaf, open
Loner•Female•23 moons•Location:Woods outside of SummerClan camp •Mood: Exasperated•Status:Searching

She followed the cats, intrigued by the way they helped one another, and lived comfortably together. She looked around for their leader, to see if they could join this "clan".

Leaf Tags: Mint, open
Loner•Female•23 moons•Location:Woods outside of SummerClan camp •Mood: Exasperated•Status: Searching

She followed Mint.

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me