Celestialclan - Warriors with Powers - Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Celestialclan - Warriors with Powers - Accepting

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:36 am

Okay, simple fact: you died. That wasn't news to you, you were in Starclan after all. Here's the problem, you're not: at least not anymore. The last thing you remember is hunting with the others then everything stopped, everything went silent. You remember a white light and then darkness and nothing for a long while.

You woke up, that didn't seem normal. You remember your heart racing. Wait, what? Air filling your lungs. But, that's impossible. You are dead, right? You were in Starclan after all. You look around, there are other cats, you know them. They were in Starclan too. Something is different though, other than the whole breathing thing.

Okay, simple fact: You were dead. Now, you're not so sure.

A loud voice echoes through the sky.

They are coming, prepare yourselves. The Ancients fight with you but you must defend this land. Protect our home.

Image from wikicommons public domain

Taking a moment you look at the land around you.

You're surrounded by rocks for the most part, large walls of stone go up towards the sky. It takes a moment to realize you're on a path leading up to what looks like a mountain, though upon further inspection you realize that what you're on is the only path to the top as after you reach the top it is a steep cliff that falls into what almost seems to be nothingness, it's impossible to tell from here though. You are able to see streams that flow among the rocks coming down from the top of the mountain, your fresh water source. If you were to follow the path down rather than up it goes into a thick forest, the most likely place to find food, the streams likely feed into a lake which would feed a river, though you must explore more to be sure.

By one of the rock walls is a set of pointed rocks, it's certainly not a natural formation, almost looking placed. Among the spiked rocks that stick outwards are a series of holes, tunnels really. Most lead to dead ends but one does not. This tunnel is pitch black inside but leads past the pointed and rocks after a short distance and into a small clearing, devoid of any pointed rocks, really devoid of any rocks that aren't a few flat ones that certainly could hold one or two cats on them. It's not much but certainly well fortified against attack given the outside. The clearing is surrounded by a tall stone wall, it's like it was just carved out of the landscape itself. There are holes in the stone wall that lead into several different caves of varying sizes. This place doesn't seem to be natural, rather something that was created. Likely a home for those who have been brought back.

What exactly are the Ancients though and who is coming?
Last edited by Dracowolf on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestialclan - Warriors with Powers

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:36 am

Rules:
1. Please remember site rules, review them if you need to.
2. Do not god mode or power play.
3. Use logic, seasoned warriors do not lose to apprentices or even struggle.
4. I except grammar to be at least decent. Spelling should be good but everyone makes mistakes. Many use a phone/tablet so autocorrect is expected to occasionally happen.
5. I expect you to give people something to work with. I will not enforce a minimum or maximum length, everyone has different muse levels on different days.
6. I do allow a relaxed pace for replies. Real life comes before RP life.
7. Take OOC and characters to the discussion thread. Which is this link.
8. If you’re going to kill someone or seriously injure them please go talk to the owner of the character about it
9. You can have all the drama and side plots you want but do not let them take away from the main plot. Your romance is not more important than an evil creature running into camp.
10. Coding wise, I do not seek out the prettiest post. I often reply on my phone and thus constant coding is hard for me. If you want to code it up go for it. But please do not use bright colours or light greys for font with tiny sizes. Coding should not make it difficult to read no matter the screen size.
11. I know it can be an unpopular opinion but this RP should be written in third person not first. It's is very disorienting to go from reading a post in first person to reading one in third. It just makes things clearer if everyone is writing in third, so we know about the characters.

The warrior code is up for debate in this case. No one knows what applies or not. Use it for tension.

Your characters are alive now, which means they'll be living their lives. The only thing is that they are brought back from Starclan in a strange place to have a second life.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:37 am

Celestialclan is made up of former cats of Starclan returned to life for a purpose they do not know. This RP will start from the moment they wake up. Since any Starclan cat may be brought back leaders may return and in fact are encouraged, the leader and deputy will be decided based on the RP itself. Meaning you might have a cat that was once a leader but that doesn't mean they'll become leader in the RP. It's the first major plot point, figure out how to build the clan before things get worse.

Powers are mentioned but there are rules. No one has powers to start. You can decide what power you will get but it will be earned in the RP itself. The powers come from the Ancients, who currently do not have the strength to hand out powers, they used their strength to bring the cats of Starclan back. The Ancients appear as any wild big cat, extinct or not, but often they’ll be made out of elements.

Ancients will be controlled based on a talk in the discussion thread on using them or by a mod of the RP. Don't go nuts with them and if you're unsure about it then go to the discussion thread about it.

The cats are alive they can live normal lives through the RP. The only thing that isn’t right is the clan structure as multiple leaders came back and multiple medicine cats. The Ancients were not thinking of building a structured clan, they were thinking of protecting something and so they chose those with the best potential to protect their home.

The goal is to make sure nothing that shouldn’t go up the mountain, goes up the mountain. There is only one path to the top, the other side of the mountain is a cliff that nothing can climb.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:22 am

Will post characters here and how the clan eventually forms.

There's no telling how this clan will form, anyone could end up leader, there might be multiple medicine cats in the end. The general idea is that this will not be the typical Warrior Cat RP, instead it will focus on different plot lines that otherwise cannot be explored.

Take characters to the discussion thread. You will find character rules there.

Current Character List:
15 Males, 11 Females
- Genders don't need to be even but just so everyone knows the mix

Lionstar - Originally a Leader - Lightning from a Lion Ancient
Talonclaw - Originally a Deputy - Spikes from a Jaguar Ancient
Shadowstep - Originally a Warrior - Shadow Walk from a Black Panther Ancient
Tigerstorm - Originally a Medicine Cat - Size Increase from a a Sabertooth Ancient
Hawkstrike - Originally a Warrior - Quick Flight from a Clouded Leopard Ancient
Falconwing - Originally a Warrior - Flame Whip from a Tiger Ancient
Burningstar - Originally a Leader - Sound Mimic from a Jaguar Ancient
Leopardmist - Originally a Warrior - Increase Size from a Leopard Ancient
Cloudwisper - Originally a Queen - Creates mist from a Snow Leopard Ancient
Sagestem - Originally a Medicine Cat - Water from a Leopard Ancient
Pebblepaw - Originally a Apprentice - Electricity from a Black Panther Ancient
Swiftheart - Originally a Warrior - Snow from a White Tiger Ancient
Rosevine - Originally a Warrior - Invisibility from a Jaguar Ancient
Copperstar - Originally a Leader - Earth Manipulation from a Cougar Ancient
Falconcry - Originally a Deputy - Future Vision from a [Blank] Ancient
Streamstar - Originally a Leader - Water control from a Snow Leopard Ancient
Yelloweye - Originally a Apprentice/New Warrior - Nature control from a Cougar Ancient
Redpaw - Originally a Apprentice - Invisibility from a [Blank] Ancient
Ravenclaw - Originally a Warrior - Bird Control from a [Blank] Ancient
Miststar - Originally a Leader - Flames from a Panther Ancient
Rowanflame - Originally a Warrior - Wind Manipulation from a Lynx Ancient
Otterpaw - Originally a Apprentice - Shape-Shifting from a Jaguar Ancient
Snowcloud - Originally a Warrior - Camouflage from a Tiger Ancient
Briarfrost - Originally a Warrior - Memory from a Bengal Tiger ancient
Speckledrain - Originally a Medicine Cat Apprentice - Control of Plants From a Caracal Ancient
Silverstar - Originally a Leader - Lightning from a Puma Ancient
Last edited by Dracowolf on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestialclan - Warriors with Powers - Accepting

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:17 am

Held Spot
Last edited by Dracowolf on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 am

Lionstar
Originally a Leader - Lightning from a Lion Ancient
Tags: The Clan

Lionstar's head was pounding as he woke up. He felt like he couldn't remember much of what was going on. He looked around at the path they were on, at their surroundings in general. A lot of rocks, more than he expected to see, this wasn't where he should be. It soon became clear he was alive, he could feel his heart beating again, he wasn't in Starclan, but where was he? He walked amongst the rocks coming across others, clearly in the same state as himself. He couldn't recognize all of them, some he remembered from Starclan, but had never really gotten to know, always around the cats from clans he knew. He was about to try calling out when a voice seemed to split the sky.

"They are coming, prepare yourselves. The Ancients fight with you but you must defend this land. Protect our home."

Well that gave him more questions, who were the Ancients? Where were they exactly? What was coming. He looked to the other cats, they must have heard the voice too given how some were looking around. "Is everyone alright?"

Talonclaw
Originally a Deputy - Spikes from a Jaguar Ancient
Tags: Open

Talonclaw woke at the voice that seemed to shake his entire body. He stood up rapidly as he would if they clan he had once been a part of before his death was under attack. Alert and ready to fight, he looked around at the other cats. It wasn't hard to tell they were all in a similar situation. He didn't wait around to see though, despite the silver tabby calling out to them. He instead looked at the rocks and started to climb up one group of them to get a better look around from up high. He wanted to learn everything he could about where they were. The brown furred cat could meet the others later, once he had an idea of what was going on and if everyone was friend or foe.

Shadowstep
Originally a Warrior - Shadow Walk from a Black Panther Ancient

Shadowstep swore softly under her breath in her native Russian, all the usual mouse dung though twisted to that her clan home. She knew the common tongues of cats after being in Starclan so at least the language barrier wouldn't exist but she also knew the words of her home. The black furred she cat forced herself to her feet, noticing the others around her, she was quickly off-put by the group. She didn't like strangers being that close to her, not to mention there was one that was massive in size right close to her. The lean warrior backed away and looked to the others again. Her instincts were kicking into gear, she needed to find out who to try and befriend if only to keep herself safe and until everything was clear.

Tigerstorm
Originally a Medicine Cat - Size Increase from a a Sabertooth Ancient

Tigerstorm had a hard time waking up, his body was sore. The once medicine cat started to open his eyes but quickly closed them again to the harsh light. His ears folded to his head quickly at the loud booming voice. He wasn't sure if he liked any of this. He tried again to open his eyes and pushed himself into the shadows of the rocks until he could adjust properly. Last he remembered he had been speaking to other former medicine cats in Starclan. Now he was among the rocks of this path. He waited to the side hearing the tabby call out.

Hawkstrike
Originally a Warrior - Quick Flight from a Clouded Leopard Ancient

Hawkstrike woke with a panic at the sound of the voice, his head whipped around as he took in everything going on. He soon spotted his sister not far away. He bounded through the other cats, over some and towards his sister. That's when he stepped on a pebble incorrectly that shot out from under his paws making him trip. He caught himself before hitting the ground but his limbs cried out in pain at being stretched too far. Pain? He hadn't felt that in a long time. He got his footing back and tested his legs again, sore from the stretch but alright. He walked over to his sister and nudged her. "Where are we?"

Falconwing
Originally a Warrior - Flame Whip from a Tiger Ancient

Falconwing heard the voice echo but didn't want to wake up. This had to be some bad dream, surely those could still exist. She only opened her eyes when she heard Hawkstrike and felt his nudge. Her gaze went from her brother and up to the silver tabby calling out if everyone was alright. "I don't know where we are," She addressed Hawkstrike as she sat up. "Should we answer him though?"
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •fallen• » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:34 am

falconcry
[tom][origionally a deputy][balance increased from florida bobcat ancient][tags: lionstar][power: see the future]

as he woke up he glanced at lionstar.... he didnt know how or why he was alive but he felt so sore he could barely talk let alone move.. "i dont know if im ok.... but I'm alive-- your alive. whats going on Lionstar?" he yowled and followed by a hiss because he attempted to move and it hurt. "ugh, id rather be dead again!" he hissed.
•fallen•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:32 am

❝BURNINGSTAR
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      [female] ✘ [former leader] ✘ [sound mimic] ✘ [jaguar ancient] ✘ [feels; confused] ✘ [tags: lionstar]

Burningstar scrambled to her paws and blinked the sleep out of her eyes. "What the..?" Shaking her head, she winced as a loud voice boomed through the rocky clearing, uttering a vague prophecy concerning 'ancients' and fighting. She shook out her ginger fur and arched her back. Immediately, she turned to Lionstar and lashed her tail. "No, we're not alright!" she hissed. A yowl of pain escaped her as her side cramped. "We're in pain, we're not in StarClan anymore, and that stupid voice is trying to shred my ears!" The two leaders frequently clashed; he was one of the first cats she ran into when she joined StarClan, and her stubbornness didn't mix with his righteousness. Now, they were alive, it seemed, and placed int he same group together. Just my luck.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •fallen• » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:57 am

falconcry
[tom][origionally a deputy][balance increased from florida bobcat ancient][tags: burningstar][power: see the future]

as he heard burningstar he sure and some how got to his paws, sure he was in pain but burningstar was more important, "burningstar, do you know whats going on?!" he asked with a sigh flicking his ears back.
•fallen•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 am

❝BURNINGSTAR
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      [female] ✘ [former leader] ✘ [sound mimic] ✘ [jaguar ancient] ✘ [feels; pained] ✘ [tags: falconcry]

Burningstar whipped around to face the white tom, only to lay down and tear at the ground as another cramp seized her. "No, do you?" she snapped back, pain and frustration making her irritable. Years of being in StarClan, unable to feel pain had made her hypersensitive, especially since she was already sensitive to pain while she was alive. "Is there a medicine cat around here?" she snapped, kinking her tail over her back and clawing the ground.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me