T i m b e r c l a n (new/accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

sorrelpaw and sparrowpaw no. 2

Postby hiimchloe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:57 pm

sparrowpaw tags: n/a

as sparrowpaw exited the den, he found a patch of sunny grass to sit in while he cleaned his face with his paws. he thought of going and finding someone to talk to, but decided to wait for someone to come to him.

sorrelpaw tags: maplefeather
      "good morning, maplefeather," as sorrelpaw said this she heard maplefeather say something about how low the fresh kill pile was getting, and felt almost guilty for wanting to eat something. "is it okay if i grab something to eat?"
hiimchloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T i m b e r c l a n (new/accepting)

Postby ivybrush » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:06 pm

XXXX Firebird
    58 moons • female • warrior • mate to Sunstriker
    tagged; Lilypetal, open
"I am doing well," she replied, smiling. "Yourself?" she asked her amber ears twitching and listening to the cats moving around them.

XXXX Leopardstream
    32 moons • female • warrior • no crush
    tagged; Brakenfall, open
"I know the feeling," she purred sympathetically, thinking of the time when she was an apprentice and got whitecough and could barely move. That had been the worst moon of her life, just lying there feeling pathetic and useless.

XXXX Russetheart
    25 moons • male • warrior • no crush
    tagged; open
Russetheart padded back into camp, a squirrel and two mice, hanging in his jaws. He had gotten up early to hunt, he prefered hunting at dawn and dusk; the animals were always more active. He dropped his catches on the fresh kill pile and looked around the camp.

XXXX Willowpaw
    10 moons • female • apprentice • crush on Sunpaw
    tagged; Sunpaw, open
Willowpaw grinned at her clanmate. "How are you doing," she purred, sitting down beside him. She admired his enthusiastic attitude and enjoyed his company. Sunpaw really was the perfect name for him she thought to herself, amused.

XXXX Sootpaw
    8 moons • male • apprentice • no crush
    tagged; open
Sootpaw lay near the freshkill pile, his stomach grumbling. He glanced around for his mentor so that he could go hunting and then finally eat some food. It was a dumb rule he thought to himself. How was he supposed to hunt on an empty stomach?

XXXX Larkpaw
    7 moons • male • apprentice • no crush
    tagged; open
Larkpaw lay half asleep in his cozy nest. He didn't feel like getting up despite the fact that he could hear cats waking up outside. He turned on his side, waiting for the inevitable paw prodding him to wake up.
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Thornfall||31 moons||Tom||Mentors; Daypaw||Tags; Open

Thornfall woke up in a foul mood, he pushed past everyone to exit the den and grumpily headed off to a dark corner to groom himself. He was upset over the idiots he was denmates with. He wished he could sleep alone and maybe have some peace but his dreams were constantly filled with strange cats with sorrowful eyes, like he was someone to be pitied!

ThistleWing||31 moons||Female||Mentors; Sootpaw||Tags; Sootpaw

The she-cat was currently returning from making dirt, she looked around for her apprentice and spotted him waiting impatiently next to the fresh kill pile. She walked over with her eyes narrowed and walked up next to him. "Sootpaw, let's go, I'm sure you're hungry" she rumbled, nudging him up and walking past him to the camp exit. "Let's do some hunting exercises and then you can eat" she chuckled in sympathy.

NightFlash||31 moons||Female||Tags; Russetheart

Nightflash was grooming herself quietly, she watched the entrance to camp rustle and ducked her gaze when Russetheart walked in. The black she-cat curled her tail over her paws and continued grooming herself, sneaking glances at the red tom curiously. "Nice catch Russetheart!" She called, referring to the prey in his jaws.

Robinpaw||10 moons||Tom||Mentor; Russetheart||Tags; Russetheart

Robinpaw jumped to his feet when Russetheart entered camp, he was such a great mentor! The young tom wanted to be just like him when he was a warrior. Oh gosh two more moons and he will have his warrior cat name! Robinpaw thought with excitement as he raced over to his mentor, eager to hear what he had in store for today.

Minkpaw||10 moons||Female||Mentor; Leopardstream||Tags; Sunpaw, Willowpaw

Minkpaw saw her mentor talking to Brackenfall but didn't want to interrupt, instead she chose to walk over to Willowpaw. "Morning Willowpaw.. Sunpaw" the light grey she-cat mewed softly and sat down near them, grooming her chest quietly. She was a sweet she-cat, loved by the queens and elders for her kindness. She was a true joy to be around.

Squirrelpaw||10 moons||Female||Mentor; ???||Tags; Open

Squirrelpaw lay on her side, watching Larkpaw out of the corner of her eye, curious as to if he's awake or not. With a sigh, the ginger she-cat sat up and groomed herself, groaning as light cast across her eyes. "Ugh.." She groaned and walked outside, nodding to Sunpaw and heading over to the fresh kill pile.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 pm

xxxx. WEASELSTAR
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Runningwind, open ]

"Alright sounds good to me man. You can make the patrols and then send them out. We are going to need a lot of food if we want to keep this clan rolling." Weaselstar replied with a small chuckle.

xxxx. COPPERFANG
          [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was laying down in his nest sleep dreaming about hunting. He woke up when the sun hit his eyes. He grumbled before stretching and groomed his fur up. Copperfang stood onto his paws before he padded out.

xxxx. MAPLEFEATHER
            [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : worried ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Ravenwind, Snowpaw, Sorrelpaw, open ]

She stiffened up when seeing his grim smile. "Yeah uh, okay. Though you're right about that. Our clan is strong. We can overcome all of this." She added on. The she cat looked down seeing Snowpaw running over. "Looks like your apprentice wants to talk to you." She looked over seeing Sorrelpaw padding over. "Of course you can. You are young and you do need your food."

xxxx. SUNPAW
              [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Willowpaw, Minkpaw, open ]

"Oh I'm doing pretty good you know? Hey, you maybe want to go on a walk soon? Maybe we could go to the nearby river and play in it?" Sunpaw asked with a chirp. He turned his head around to see Minkpaw and exclaimed out, "Hey Milkpaw! How's it going?"

xxxx. SNOWPAW
                [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Ravenwind, open ]

"Okay. Let's go ask then. I'll be right back after asking Ravenwind." She purred before racing over to where her mentor was at. "Ravenwind! I need to ask you something." Snowpaw called out to the older tom.

xxxx. EMIL
                  [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Emil was laying down on a boulder letting his fur take up the sunlight. He stretched a bit before rolling into his back and smiled happily. Nothing could beat the morning sunshine.
              canadianhowl

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

sorrelpaw and sparrowpaw no. 3

Postby hiimchloe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:32 pm

sparrowpaw tags: weaselstar
                  sparrowpaw decided to go find his mentor, who he found talking to runningwind. "hey! weaselstar, can we go on a patrol? or at least can i?" he asked his mentor with a very excited tone of voice.

sorrelpaw tags: maplefeather
                  "thank you, maplefeather!" sorrelpaw meowed, and chose a small vole. she thought that if she took the smallest piece she could find, she wouldn't be burdening the clan too muc.
              hiimchloe

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:44 pm

xxxx. WEASELSTAR
                    [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Runningwind, Sparrowpaw, open ]

She heard pawsteps before looking down and seeing her apprentice. "Hello there Sparrowpaw. Sure we can go on a patrol. How about right now?" Weaselstar purred. How she just loved the little guy. Full of energy.

xxxx. COPPERFANG
                      [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was laying down in his nest sleep dreaming about hunting. He woke up when the sun hit his eyes. He grumbled before stretching and groomed his fur up. Copperfang stood onto his paws before he padded out.

xxxx. MAPLEFEATHER
                        [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : worried ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Ravenwind, Snowpaw, Sorrelpaw, open ]

She stiffened up when seeing his grim smile. "Yeah uh, okay. Though you're right about that. Our clan is strong. We can overcome all of this." She added on. The she cat looked down seeing Snowpaw running over. "Looks like your apprentice wants to talk to you." She watched the she cat head to the fresh kill pile and purred out, "You're welcome Sorrelpaw."

xxxx. SUNPAW
                          [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Willowpaw, Minkpaw, open ]

"Oh I'm doing pretty good you know? Hey, you maybe want to go on a walk soon? Maybe we could go to the nearby river and play in it?" Sunpaw asked with a chirp. He turned his head around to see Minkpaw and exclaimed out, "Hey Milkpaw! How's it going?"

xxxx. SNOWPAW
                            [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Ravenwind, open ]

"Okay. Let's go ask then. I'll be right back after asking Ravenwind." She purred before racing over to where her mentor was at. "Ravenwind! I need to ask you something." Snowpaw called out to the older tom.

xxxx. EMIL
                              [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Emil was laying down on a boulder letting his fur take up the sunlight. He stretched a bit before rolling into his back and smiled happily. Nothing could beat the morning sunshine.
                          canadianhowl

My pets
                          My items
                          My wishlist
                          My gallery
                          My scenes
                          My dressups
                          Trade with me

sorrelpaw and sparrowpaw no. 4

Postby hiimchloe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:50 pm

"yes! let's do it!" sparrowpaw meowed excitedly, his eyes widening. he hadn't had a whole lot of one on one time with weaselstar in awhile, due to issues with the clan. sparrowpaw bounced along excitedly next to his mentor as they headed into the woods.

sorrelpaw tags: n/a
                              sorrelpaw purred softly as she took her vole back to a quiet, sunny spot near the medicine cats den. as she ate her breakfast, she observed the clan. she saw her brother, sparrowpaw, headed off into the woods with weaselstar and wondered where her own mentor was.
                          hiimchloe

My pets
                          My items
                          My wishlist
                          My gallery
                          My scenes
                          My dressups
                          Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Ravenwind
                          | Tom | 33 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Snowpaw | Tags: Maplefeather |

The black and white tom nodded in agreement, pricking his ears slightly as he spotted Snowpaw. He didn't glance over at Maplefeather and Sorrelpaw, as his focus was now on his apprentice he missed their small conversation about food. "Yes Snowpaw?" he asked tilting his head slightly. "What do you need?" he asked.

Brackenfall
                          | Tom| 33 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Leopardstream |

Brackenfall nodded in agreement then glanced over again "Oh, looks like they might be done." he said. "I see Weaselstar talking to her apprentice. Maybe we'll get to hear the patrols soon then?" he said. He flashed her a smile "Hopefully you'll get to lead one like you wanted." he said before he straightened up.

Rainysplash
                          | She-cat| 22 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Open |

Rainysplash had left the warriors den only a few moments before Brackenfall and had managed to miss him. Sometimes waking up in the morning she still felt a little strange to be here, like it had been only yesterday that she had joined. Though it had been a bit of time since she had joined she still felt very alone. She always felt a little home sick, missing waking up with her kin. It was harder here, though she loved this kind of life. The structure was something you could never have as a loner. And she thrived in it, though she hoped to one day make friends, she figured it would be easier if she did.

Spottedpaw
                          | She-cat | 8 Moons | Apprentice | Crush: Open | Mentor: Maplefeather | Tags: Snowpaw |

Spottedpaw nodded "Okay!" she called after her before she curled her tail around her paws and waited. Maybe she should also ask her mentor? She was over there too.. Or maybe she should wait what if Ravenwind said no? Slowly she stood up and padded after Snowpaw, hanging back slightly so she wouldn't seem like she was too close and was very obviously waiting for an answer from Ravenwind. She cast a small glance at Maplefeather, slightly worried now that she might say no!
                          Miss Marple

My pets
                          My items
                          My wishlist
                          My gallery
                          My scenes
                          My dressups
                          Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 am

xxxx. WEASELSTAR
                                [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Sparrowpaw, open ]

"You maybe want to do a boarder patrol?" She asked her apprentice as she padded out of camp and into the nearby forest. Weaselstar couldn't just stop smiling at the moment. How young cats always did this to her.

xxxx. COPPERFANG

xxxx. MAPLEFEATHER
                                    [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Ravenwind, Snowpaw, Sorrelpaw, open ]

She stiffened up when seeing his grim smile. "Yeah uh, okay. Though you're right about that. Our clan is strong. We can overcome all of this." She added on. The she cat looked down seeing Snowpaw running over. "Looks like your apprentice wants to talk to you." She watched the she cat head to the fresh kill pile and purred out, "You're welcome Sorrelpaw."

xxxx. SUNPAW

xxxx. SNOWPAW

"Oh. I was just wondering if Spottedpaw and I could train with each other today?" The she cat asked with a hopeful tone. It would be fun to train with another apprentice. Maybe they could get even more apprentices out training with them too.

xxxx. EMIL

canadianhowl

My pets
                                      My items
                                      My wishlist
                                      My gallery
                                      My scenes
                                      My dressups
                                      Trade with me

sorrelpaw and sparrowpaw no. 5

Postby hiimchloe » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:15 am

sparrowpaw padded along with his mentor, smelling all he could and seeing everything he could see. he loved being outside the camp, it was his favorite thing. "a border patrol would be amazing, weaselstar!" sparrowpaw meowed happily.

sorrelpaw tags: n/a
                                          sorrelpaw purred softly as she took her vole back to a quiet, sunny spot near the medicine cats den. as she ate her breakfast, she observed the clan. she saw her brother, sparrowpaw, headed off into the woods with weaselstar and wondered where her own mentor was.
                                      hiimchloe

My pets
                                      My items
                                      My wishlist
                                      My gallery
                                      My scenes
                                      My dressups
                                      Trade with me