T i m b e r c l a n (new/accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

T i m b e r c l a n (new/accepting)

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:29 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

" strong but in despare "

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A harsh leafbare has come to Tundraclan. Food is vey short in supply, cats are cold, and cats are sick. The leader Moosestar has been struggling to keep the clan's morale up during the season. Though when a blizzard rolled on into the mountains, the clan suffered many casualties. A cat from every rank died, even the deputy. Moosestar was on his final life and with that, he tried to lease his clan away from the blizzard. The clan moved along but eventually stayed out when Moosestar gave his final breathe as he suffered from frostbite and was killed. The blizzard cleared up after two days and the clan started to rebuild itself. They declared a young she cat to be the next leaded. Weaselstar would now lead the desperate clan in hope to rebuild what has been lost.

You are a loner. Hungry and cold. You're desperate to find something but you bump into a cat instead. They are a clan cat and you ask if they have any food. They start to yell at you but bring you to camp anyways. Weaselstar sees you and raced over asking if you would like to join. Joining would bring more cats to hunt and find food but more mouths to feed. What do you say? The clan is small and things are still recovering. Maybe you could help the effort?

Owner

Co-Owner

Mods
Last edited by canadianhowl on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R u l e s

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 pm

→OOC.
        Please have someway to indicate that you are using OOC and not roleplay talk. Also please no second grade fights over a misunderstanding. If things go too far, I don't want to kick anyone or give them a warning.
      →Tess' rules.
        Please follow all of Tess' rules. You all know what they are and what they include.
      →Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling.
        Please revise your post before posting it. Do your best to catch any mistakes you might have made. It doesn't have to be perfect! Also please for heavens sake no text talk and post over three well written sentences! Period.
      →Be active.
        Please don't post your forum(s) and never post. It annoys me, especially if you have a high rank. I don't need a clan list with ten role players and only four are active. To add onto this, please be active if you're taking one of the higher roles. PM me if you're going to be gone for a certain amount of time so I know why you are gone. Just don't vanish and never say why.
      →Cats.
        Please get realistic images of your cats. No g-mod and there are no gary/mary sues. All cats have a weakness, no one if perfect and no one ever will be. Please give your cats realistic names and as stated, realistic appearances. You can have as many cats as you can handle.
      →Drama.
        Drama is okay with me but please don't just randomly add a fox to attack your cat or a pack of dogs coming to destroy the clan! Ask the group if it's okay with them first.
      →Romance.
        Please don't have your cats crush or be mates with each other. This takes the fun out of the roleplay and the surprise of who your cats mate may be. Besides, it gets boring after a while for both me, you, and everyone else.
      →Courtesy.
        Please be courteous to everyone who participates. If you are having a problem with another user, please let me know through PM. Otherwise, I don't really want to see OOC drama as I stated in the OOC rule. Save it for your RP characters. If you feel left out, let us know and we will work to include you ASAP.
      →Death.
        Please ask the cats roleplay owner for permission for your cat to kill their cat. Simple as that.
      →Appropriate content
        Please keep things age appropriate here! This means fade to black when kitting/mating, no cuss words except warrior ones, no suicide, you get the point. Do it for the kiddos!
      Discussion thread.
        Please post all forms on the discussion thread along with any other long OOC chatter so that we can keep this thread free of clutter!

Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

T h e C l a n

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm

campterritory

Males; 28 | Females; 32

leader (1/1)
weaselstar;; 30 moons ;; dascanadiansparkle
deputy (1/1)
runningwind ;; 37 moons ;; m o o n.
medicine cat (1/1)
oaktalon ;; 28 moons ;; poppycorn22
medicine cat apprentice (1/1)
sorrelpaw ;; 9 moons ;; hiimchloe

warriors (23/∞)
copperfang ;; 28 moons ;; dascanadiansparkle
maplefeather ;; 25 moons ;; dascanadiansparkle
lilypetal ;; 34 moons ;; m o o n
springsplash ;; 28 moons ;; toxictears
ravenwind ;; 33 moons ;; miss marple
brackenfall ;; 33 moons ;; miss marple
rainysplash ;; 32 moons ;; miss marple
leopardstream ;; 35 moons ;; ivybrush
russetheart ;; 25 moons ;; ivybrush
leafstone ;; 48 moons ;; ★ chasing the moon.
copperheart ;; 30 moons ;; poppycorn22
sprucefall ;; 22 moons ;; poppycorn22
beansprout ;; 32 moons ;; poppycorn22
lightwisp ;; 29 moons ;; believe-hwu
ryedawn ;; 29 moons ;; believe-hwu
crowcloud ;; 36 moons ;; believe-hwu
blacktail ;; 36 moons ;; believe-hwu
silvershade ;; 20 moons ;; littlecreek
otterface ;; 31 moons ;; ★ chasing the moon.
mistpelt ;; 25 moons ;; sweettooth
shadowclaw ;; 25 moons ;; sweettooth
moondusk ;; 36 moons ;; toxictears
frostpetal ;; 31 moons ;; miss marple
aspenfall ;; 29 moons ;; aspenpaw.♥
smallstorm ;; 27 moons ;; aspenpaw.♥
name ;; age ;; user

apprentices (14/14)
sunpaw ;; 10 moons ;; dascanadiansparkle
snowpaw ;; 10 moons ;; dascanadiansparkle
sparrowpaw ;; 9 moons ;; hiimchloe
birdpaw ;; 10 moons ;; toxictears
spottedpaw ;; 8 moons ;; miss marple
sootpaw ;; 8 moons ;; ivybrush
willowpaw ;; 10 moons ;; ivybrush
larkpaw ;; 7 moons ;; ivybrush
daypaw ;; 11 moons ;; ★ chasing the moon.
mousepaw ;; 9 moons ;; poppycorn22
manxpaw ;; 12 moons ;; poppycorn22
copperpaw ;; 9 moons ;; inuyasha.
amberpaw ;; 8 moons ;; cιєℓ pнαηтσмнινє
icepaw ;; 10 moons ;; sweettooth

queens (2/4)
honeyfrost ;; 28 moons ;; ivybrush
peonydapple ;; 30 moons ;; believe-hwu
name ;; age ;; user
name ;; age ;; user

kits (2/∞)
flowerkit ;; 4 moons ;; unknown ;; toxictears
breezekit ;; 4 moons ;; unknown ;; toxictears
name ;; age ;; mother ;; user
name ;; age ;; mother ;; user

elders (3/4)
hawktalon ;; 127 moons ;; miss marple
houndbite ;; 146 moons ;; believe-hwu
hiddenstorm ;; 126 moons ;; poppycorn22
name ;; age ;; user

rouges/loners (7/10)
emil ;; 23 moons ;; dascanadiansparkle
nova ;; 34 moons ;; m o o n.
cherry ;; 30 moons ;; ★ chasing the moon.
whisp ;; 30 moons ;; ★ chasing the moon.
aspen ;; 28 moons ;; m o o n.
shadow ;; 30 moons ;; hiimchloe
honey ;; 32 moons ;; paintedravenn
silver ;; 23 moons ;; mobel
name ;; age ;; user
name ;; age ;; user

kittypets (3/5)
trout ;; 23 moons ;; toxictears
sweety ;; 14 moons ;; hiimchloe
hiro ;; 15 moons ;; ★ chasing the moon.
name ;; age ;; user
name ;; age ;; user

Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:30 am, edited 37 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R e l a t i o n s

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:07 am

Beansprout likes Brackenfall
Hiro likes Sweety

Mates
Houndbite and Twistedivy were mates
Shadow and Spottedtail were mates
Hawktalon and Hiddenstorm are mates
Frostpetal and Peonydapple are mates

Family
Sunpaw and Snowpaw are siblings
Sparrowpaw and Sorrelpaw are sibling
Ravenwind and Brackenfall are siblings
Stormy and Rainysplash are siblings
Leopardstream and Toadpaw are siblings
Russetheart and Littleflame are siblings
Houndfang and Briarstep are siblings
Smallkit, Lightwisp, and Ryedawn are siblings
Crowcloud and Blacktail are siblings
Moondusk is related to Crowcloud and Blacktail
Breezekit and Flowerkit are siblings
Oaktalon, Walnutgaze, and Acorndapple are siblings
Hiddenstorm, Flickerpaw, and Sparkpaw are siblings
Smallstorm and Pebblepaw are siblings

Stagfang and Birdfoot had Weaselstar
Thunder and Daisy had Copperfang
Rosecloud and Firetail had Maplefeather
Riverstep and Hawkwind had Sunpaw and Snowpaw
Gator and Minty had Emil
Petal is the mother to Stormy and Rainysplash
Tank and Princess had Willowpaw
Heatherclaw and Cherrybloom had Honeyfrost
Frogspot and Cottondew had Toadpaw and Leopardstream
Sunstriker and Firebird had Russetheart and Littleflame
Leafstone is the mother to Daypaw
Hiddenstorm and Hawktalon had Oaktalon, Walnutgaze, and Acorndapple
Hollowtree and Sootdrop had Houndbite and Briarstep
Houndbite and Twistedivy had Littlekit, Ryedawn, and Lightwisp
Dawnwatcher and Briarstep had Crowcloud and Blacktail
Shadow and Spottedtail had Sparrowpaw and Sorrelpaw
Ghostheart and Snowleap had Hiddenstorm, Flickerpaw, and Sparkpaw

Mentorship
Lilypetal mentors Sunpaw
Ravenwind mentors Snowpaw
Weaselstar mentors Sparrowpaw
Oaktalon mentors Sorrelpaw
Copperfang mentors Birdpaw
Maplefeather mentors Spottedpaw
Leopardstream mentors Sootpaw
Leafstone mentors Willowpaw
Copperheart mentors Larkpaw
Otterface mentors Daypaw
Lightwisp mentors Mousepaw
Crowcloud mentors Manxpaw
Russetheart mentors Amberpaw
Moondusk mentors Icepaw
Bkacktail mentors Copperpaw

Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:14 am, edited 31 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T i m b e r c l a n (new/accepting)

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 am

xxxx. WEASELSTAR
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The she cat was laying down in camp as the morning sun rose. Her fur was warmed up by the early raise and the fresh morning air was crisp. The mountain was so wonderful. Well, another day of rebuilding the clan was about to start.

xxxx. COPPERFANG
          [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was laying down in his nest sleep dreaming about hunting. He woke up when the sun hit his eyes. He grumbled before stretching and groomed his fur up. Copperfang stood onto his paws before he padded out.

xxxx. MAPLEFEATHER
            [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Maplefeather was still asleep in her nest while the sun rose. It didn't wake her up as she was a deep sleeper. Though the she cat eventually opened her eyes to a blinding light from the sun.

xxxx. SUNPAW
              [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Snowpaw,'open ]

Sunpaw was already awake and running around the camp. He needed to burn some extra energy off already. He looked over and saw his sister emerge from the apprentices den before he raced over and tackled her playfully. How sometimes this guy acted like a kit.

xxxx. SNOWPAW
                [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Sunpaw, open ]

She was groggy when she woke up. Snowpaw padded out of the den slowly only to be knocked to the ground. She looked up only to see her brother and gave out a hiss of frustration. She wasn't exactly the morning type of cat.

xxxx. EMIL
                  [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Emil was laying down on a boulder letting his fur take up the sunlight. He stretched a bit before rolling into his back and smiled happily. Nothing could beat the morning sunshine.
              canadianhowl

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby p e a c h y » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:00 am

R u n n i n g w i n d

{ Tom - 37 moons - Mate;None - Tags;None - Deputy }

» Runningwind trotted out of the warriors den, arching his back in a satisfying stretch. He was sort of a morning cat you could say, always having the most energy at this time of day. The tom swished his tail from side to side as he looked around, his eyes searching for a cat to talk to. He figured he would wait for more cats to wake up before beginning to establish patrols.

L i l y p e t a l

{ She-cat - 34 moons - Mate;None - Tags;None - Warrior }

» Lilypetal woke up to the familiar sight of the wall of the warriors den. Slowly, she stood up and carefully attempted to make her way through the den without stepping on any of the other cats. Finally she managed to make her way out of obstacle course that was the warriors den. The she-cat yawned and arched her back in a relaxing stretch. She padded over to a sunny patch in the clearing and began grooming her fluffy pelt.

N o v a

{ Tom - 34 moons - Mate;None - Tags;None - Loner }

» Nova stalked through the forest slowly. His fur was always on end. For some reason he always felt in danger. Living so close to the nearby clan, he had to be I suppose. The tom glanced around, whipping around each time he heard a small noise. He huffed a bit, slumping down in the middle of the clearing. With one last glance around him he began grooming his pelt.
              p e a c h y

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:21 am

Ravenwind
              | Tom | 33 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Open |

Ravenwind was already up, being an early riser no matter what the season was he was known to always stick to this routine. He sat still, his tail curled around his paws as he observed the other cats awaken. He flicked his ears slightly, he was interested in either finding someone to talk to or asking about patrols but he wasn't sure which would be more satisfying. He hadn't had a good conversation in a while, it seemed like he and Brackenfall hadn't had much to talk about as of late. Brackenfall has taken the death of their parents harder than he had. Though neither would like to admit that out loud. He glanced around again, hoping to catch someones eyes.

Brackenfall
              | Tom| 33 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Open |

Brackenfall stretched his front legs out and let out a slow yawn. He let out a content sigh and slowly looked around the warrior's den to see who was left in here and who had already gotten up. Brackenfall prefered to take mornings slow, he was never in any rush to get up though it wasn't like he had a real reason to in the first place. He slowly stood up and shook himself before he slowly padded out of the warrior's den already regretting leaving his warm nest. He yawned again before he looked around for something to do, hoping it would wake him up more.

Rainysplash
              | She-cat| 22 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Open |

Rainysplash had left the warriors den only a few moments before Brackenfall and had managed to miss him. Sometimes waking up in the morning she still felt a little strange to be here, like it had been only yesterday that she had joined. Though it had been a bit of time since she had joined she still felt very alone. She always felt a little home sick, missing waking up with her kin. It was harder here, though she loved this kind of life. The structure was something you could never have as a loner. And she thrived in it, though she hoped to one day make friends, she figured it would be easier if she did.

Spottedpaw
              | She-cat | 8 Moons | Apprentice | Crush: Open | Mentor: TBD | Tags: Open |

Spottedpaw sat outside of the apprentice's den, she licked her paw and swiped it over her ear slowly. She was bored and was looking for any excuse to do something.. anything! Though she enjoyed the peace and quiet of the morning, which was her favorite time, she was ready to get going for the day. She'd been up for a while, she hadn't been able to sleep. She hoped she hadn't woken up any of her den mates, she'd likely never hear the end of it if she had. And that was more than she was willing to take on at least today.
              Miss Marple

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

sparrowpaw and sorrelpaw no. 1

Postby hiimchloe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 am

sparrowpaw tags: n/a
                  Sparrowpaw woke to the sunlight shining brightly into his eyes. As he stretched he meowed softly and stood, padding outside into the camp, where the rest of the cats were.

sorrelpaw tags: n/a
                  Sorrelpaw woke with a fright, before realizing it was just the other cats already awake outside the medicine cat den. Sorrelpaw wasn't too keen to go outside and face them all, but she was hungry. And in order to eat she had to go out there to the food pile. So, she padded out of her den slowly and tried to avoid as many cats as possible on her way to the food pile.
              hiimchloe

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 am

xxxx. WEASELSTAR
                    [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Runningwind, open ]

Weaselstar felt a little bit more awake before she noticed her deputy was up. The she cat stood onto her paws and padded over to discuss things about patrols and just for a chat. "Good Morning Runningwind, my fellow deputy. How are you doing so far today?" She asked starting up a conversation.

xxxx. COPPERFANG
                      [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was laying down in his nest sleep dreaming about hunting. He woke up when the sun hit his eyes. He grumbled before stretching and groomed his fur up. Copperfang stood onto his paws before he padded out.

xxxx. MAPLEFEATHER
                        [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Ravenwind, open ]

Maplefeather eventually padded out of the warrior's den and saw Ravenwind sitting alone. May as well do some early morning chit chat. She padded in over and sat down beside the tom. "Morning Ravenwind. How are you doing?" She asked him in her usual soft tone.

xxxx. SUNPAW
                          [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : cheerful ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom let go of his sister as he watched her run off to Spottedpaw. He purred before laying down and groomed his pelt up for a few. He wondered what was he going to do today. Would he be taken in any patrols? Perhaps but he wouldn't know until later today.

xxxx. SNOWPAW
                            [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : Spottedpaw, open ]

The she cat padded over to Spottedpaw because purring out, "Morning Spottedpaw! Isn't it a nice morning? I think it is."

xxxx. EMIL
                              [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Emil was laying down on a boulder letting his fur take up the sunlight. He stretched a bit before rolling into his back and smiled happily. Nothing could beat the morning sunshine.
                          canadianhowl

My pets
                          My items
                          My wishlist
                          My gallery
                          My scenes
                          My dressups
                          Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 am

Ravenwind
                          | Tom | 33 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Maplefeather |

Ravenwind dipped his head slightly then gave her a warm smile "Good morning Maplefeather." he said softly. He straightened up slightly "I'm going well this morning, how are you?" he asked. He cast another glance around camp before he focused on her. He figured most of the cats were up by now, at least the ones who usually got up on time.

Brackenfall
                          | Tom| 33 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Open |

Brackenfall stretched his front legs out and let out a slow yawn. He let out a content sigh and slowly looked around the warrior's den to see who was left in here and who had already gotten up. Brackenfall prefered to take mornings slow, he was never in any rush to get up though it wasn't like he had a real reason to in the first place. He slowly stood up and shook himself before he slowly padded out of the warrior's den already regretting leaving his warm nest. He yawned again before he looked around for something to do, hoping it would wake him up more.

Rainysplash
                          | She-cat| 22 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | No Apprentice | Tags: Open |

Rainysplash had left the warriors den only a few moments before Brackenfall and had managed to miss him. Sometimes waking up in the morning she still felt a little strange to be here, like it had been only yesterday that she had joined. Though it had been a bit of time since she had joined she still felt very alone. She always felt a little home sick, missing waking up with her kin. It was harder here, though she loved this kind of life. The structure was something you could never have as a loner. And she thrived in it, though she hoped to one day make friends, she figured it would be easier if she did.

Spottedpaw
                          | She-cat | 8 Moons | Apprentice | Crush: Open | Mentor: Maplefeather | Tags: Snowpaw |

Spottedpaw smiled slightly then nodded "I think it is too." she said. She wasn't really sure what truly qualified as a good morning.. Every morning seemed the same but she wasn't going to complain. "Do you think we'll get a lot of training done today?" she asked tilting her head slightly as she spoke. "I think.. I need to work on hunting more.. I don't think i'm very good at it I always walk too loudly." she said.
                          Miss Marple

My pets
                          My items
                          My wishlist
                          My gallery
                          My scenes
                          My dressups
                          Trade with me