ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:05 am

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Berryfur, Twistedpaw, Adderstrike

Swanfeather nodded. "Thank you Adderstrike, this will be helpful." The old medicine cat regarded the sneeze with a twitch of her whiskers, nothing else. When Berryfur coughed out the deathberry, Swanfeather's head snapped around to her. "Did you swallow anymore?" She asked. She turned her attention to Twistedpaw, who had asked what was wrong with Tinypaw. "She is ill and I am taking care of her." She meowed firmly. Lionpaw rushed in with more moss, however it was dripping wet.
Swanfeather frowned and tore a chunk off. She wiped up the blood of the apprentice den floor, that way the smell wouldn't turn rancid. She sighed, her muscles ached again, however there was no herb that could stop old age, and even if there were, Swanfeather wouldn't use it on herself.

lionpaw
11 moons-- apprentice--apprentice den-- tags; Adderstrike, Tinypaw, Berryfur, Twistedpaw, Swanfeather

Moss... Moss... Moss... He finally found some of the green stuff covering a big flat rock. Lionpaw didn't know where he was, as it was very hard to see in this blizzard, and also his mind was wandering. He couldn't stop thinking about Tinypaw. He scraped some up with his paws and noticed it was wet. It would have to do. With a big wad of moss in his jaws, he returned to camp, stumbling over logs and tripping in ditches, but he got back. When he got there there was quite a scene, there was blood on the floor, Tinypaw was coughing, Adderstrike and Twistedpaw were there. Lionpaw laid his moss down next to Tinypaw's head, waiting for Swanfeather to do something with it. She did. She wiped up the blood on the floor. Oh well, maybe it will dry and help Tinypaw after all? He thought hopefully.
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:15 am

skypaw.

'' swanfeather, do you need anything? '' she knew this was serious, and she shouldn't interrupt swanfeather's work.

(( writers block. i'm so sorry for not posting ))
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:19 am

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Berryfur, Twistedpaw, Adderstrike, Skypaw

Hmmmm... Swanfeather thought for a moment. What did she need Skypaw to do? "Male sure that Tinypaw is warm and has comfortable bedding. Also make sure the wet moss stays on the bottom so she doesn't get wet."
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:36 am

sparrowclaw // 32m // male // r: warrior // c: -- // t: open // l: camp
      he set the prey down and then ran off back to his moss bed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw // l: camp
      "i- i dont know..." she coughed, struggling to keep her shaking body still.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 am

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Berryfur, Twistedpaw, Adderstrike, Skypaw

"Hmmmm, eat the yarrow anyways. And please do it outside."
Last edited by rose petals. on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:51 am

he set the prey down and then ran off back to his moss bed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw // l: camp
      "c- can't.. get.. u-up..!" she coughed.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:09 am

Twistedpaw
All the cats centering around the sick Tinypaw make him nervous, so he padded out to give them some space. Narrowing his eyes to Berryfur " I really hope you're not faking that...I mean you was alright just a moment ago and now second later act like you're sick" he meowed giving her a serious glare.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:56 am

he went to thunderstars den awaiting orders. he had gotten bored of playing with moss.
      she glared at twistedpaw. "death--berry!" She splattered, using her strength to get the yarrow. she gobbled it up, and then turned to leave outside. she dug a hole where she got sick and then buried it.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Thunderstar
Come with me then. We can go there together and you can stay with me and stay warm. He looked at her as his eyes were soften and was filled with worried for her.

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the Warriors an[/b]d the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Emberstorm
She nodded as she moved towards the clears.

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 pm

color=#000000]Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Thunderstar[/color]
fox dung, I thought I was fat enough for leaf bare. He purrs softly as he smiled

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the Warriors an[/b]d the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Emberstorm
She nodded as she moved towards the clears.

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me