ForestClan V.2; New and Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ForestClan V.2; New and Accepting!

Postby Samurott12345 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:13 am

Redstar|Leader|She-cat|Tags:Open

It was a nice, warm morning in the newleaf season. Redstar yawned in her nest before stretching and standing up. Time to get started for the day. As she walked out of her den, she noticed that a few cats were already awake, including her brother Lightningfang. She nodded a hello at him and walked to the fresh-kill pile. Now that newleaf was here, prey was plentiful, a wonderful gift after a cold leafbare.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:05 am

Icetooth
Warrior; Apprentice- Kestrelpaw | 44 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

The blue-grey tom opened his hazel eyes groggily. He blinked a few times before standing up and stretching. He sees that he's one of the first warriors to have gotten up. Icetooth carefully stepped of the warrior den, careful not to thread on anyone's tails. He notices that Redstar has already woken up from her slumber, as well as Lightningfang. He looked around for Silverstorm, their deputy. He wanted to take out his apprentice, Kestrelpaw, out on a patrol. He had been training her for about a moon, she has been doing well with her training.

Nightshadow
Warrior | 36 Moons | Crushless | Tagged:Open

Nightshadow has always been an morning cat. She loved waking up early and watching the sun rise. Right now, she was off in the forest, in search of prey. She knows that patrols hasn't been assigned yet, but she loved being alone in the forest, off doing her own thing, like how she was before she became a clan cat. She scented the warm, juicy smell of a mouse and got into the hunter's crouch. Stalking around a bush, she spots the mouse chewing on seeds provided from the blessing of New-leaf, prey was plentiful. Leaping, her claws caught the mouse and she gave it a killing bite. The warm scent of blood and prey made her belly rumble. Cats were soon to be waking up, she heads back to camp before she gets in trouble for missing a patrol.

Berrypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Mapleclaw | 7 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

The small black apprentice blinked open her amber eyes. She yawned with tiredness. Berrypaw has been an apprentice for 2 moons now. She learned how to hunt, and she personally thinks that she's pretty good at it. Just the other day, she caught a bird as it was in flight. She laid snuggled in her nest, waiting for her mentor, Mapleclaw, to summon her or until the other apprentices awake. She'd be bored this early in the morning since no one was awake.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sterlingfrost » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Silverstorm pushed her way from her den with a stretch and a wide yawn, her canines gleaming. She shook moss from her fur, and then sat, giving her fur a few licks. She saw her leader and her brother, giving them both warm nods. She turned her face to the sun, enjoying the warmth.

Lillyfoot backed up out of her den, the only thing visible for the moment was a blacktail, swishing angrily. She finally managed to pull free the bundle of leaves which had been caught stubbornly on a corner of the rocks. And huffed, setting it into a pile.
Sterlingfrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:29 pm

She grabbed a nice piece of pray and began to ate it. As she was eating, she noticed that the fresh-kill pile seemed to be looking a little low. She hadn't led a hunting patrol in awhile, so she decided that she'd take one out. She gulped her prey down and padded over to Silverstorm. "Good morning Silverstorm. I'd like to take a hunting patrol out with Lightningfang, Oakpaw, and Icetooth, if that's alright,"she said to the deputy, the beckoned Lightningfang and Icetooth over.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:04 pm

rainy • loner • molly • twenty five moons • tags;; none non
    rainy walked on bloodied paw pads, her legs tired from all the walking. the pregnant she cat knew she needed to find somewhere safe, somewhere away from all the threats of the forest that had never gone away, but had only seemed to get worse. she was beginning to have pains and twists in her stomach, and they were getting worse, some making her cringe. she was not going to have these kits until she was safe, she wouldn't let herself. so she trudged on, she persevered. she kept on moving like a good mother should, despite her injuries that the forest and its inhabitants had inflicted.

dustwing • warrior • molly • twenty nine moons • tags;; none non
    dustwing, like many of her clanmates, had just woken from a slumber. but unlike some of her fellow cats, she had experienced a restless sleep. she woke with moss in her ears, her claws exposed and ready for battle. however, the only threat was in her mind. as she stepped out of the warriors den she shook her head, flicking her ears to make sure she had gotten all of the mischievous moss off of her pelt.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:26 pm

She noticed Dustwing emerge from the warrior den and beckoned her over. "Come. I'm leading a hunting patrol and I'd like you to come,"she said to the she-cat before heading for the camp entrance. She nodded to Silverstorm before leading the patrol out of camp. Lightningfang followed close behind. "I was thinking we should hunt around the great oak. Should be plenty around there,"she said, heading in the direction of the great tree.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm

rainy • loner • molly • twenty five moons • tags;; none non
    rainy walked on bloodied paw pads, her legs tired from all the walking. the pregnant she cat knew she needed to find somewhere safe, somewhere away from all the threats of the forest that had never gone away, but had only seemed to get worse. she was beginning to have pains and twists in her stomach, and they were getting worse, some making her cringe. she was not going to have these kits until she was safe, she wouldn't let herself. so she trudged on, she persevered. she kept on moving like a good mother should, despite her injuries that the forest and its inhabitants had inflicted.

dustwing • warrior • molly • twenty nine moons • tags;; none non
    dustwing ears perked at attention when she heard her name and saw a cat approaching her. he nodded a bit, following after the noble leader with a soft smile. she was always happy to get out of camp and put her hunting skills to good use. she said a small 'good idea' as her leader gave direction to where they were going, glad that they weren't stopping by any aquatic hunting grounds for the patrol.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Kestrelpaw | She-Cat | 7 moons | mentor: Icetooth

Kestrelpaw drowsily blinked sleep from her eyes and scanned the floor of the apprentice den. "Is it early or late, who can tell." She stepped around carefully, and exited the den. She sweeped her eyes across the clearing, adjusting to the light.
Last edited by sun on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed a font image.
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me