-- в r o ĸ e n (a warrιorѕ roleplay)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Deputy for Forestclan

Featherflight (. h b)
67%
Falconcry (Animaljam7776)
33%

Total votes : 21

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:36 am

𝖧 𝖠 𝖨 𝖫 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [forestclan leader] [male] [54 moons] [crush: -] [tags: wolfclaw x cherrynose] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom couldn't help but to let out a snort, partially amused by quick-thinking medicine cat. "all hail cherrystar." he turned to the warrior with an amused expression. "now all warriors must learn how to use herbs properly so we can training medicine cat apprentices." he glanced at cherrynose with a small, goofy grin as he nudged the other tom. "that'd be awesome, don't you think?" not. hailstar could never imagine what would it be like to have a medicine cat be a leader, or have everyone in the clan learn how to use herbs. it could do more harm than good, the tom continued his chain of thoughts. what if everyone is using herbs to kill off each other?

𝖲 𝖪 𝖸 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [lakeclan warrior] [female] [22 moons] [crush: -] [tags: kestreflight] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxher eyes scanned the tom's face, then softened. "i'm doing alright, i think. not much to do here." her eyes scanned around the camp and shrugged, as she struggled to find something to do.

𝖲 𝖳 𝖮 𝖱 𝖬 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖬 𝖮 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [foresclan warrior] [female] [49 moons] [crush: -] [tags: falconcry] [location : camp entrance]
      xxxxxxstormingmoon frowned, knowing she had upsetted the tom. well, i don't like him. at his question, she gave him a quick nod. "yes. life in the clan had been stable. i wish it is like the tribe, with new adventures everyday." she mewed, and made her way into the woods with a quick whisk of her tail.

𝖠 𝖴 𝖳 𝖴 𝖬 𝖭 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖤 ! !
      [medic in training] [female] [9 moons] [crush: -] [tags: stone that holds moss] [location : territory]
      xxxxxx"that sounds pretty good," autumn let out a small sniffle. "still i don't want that time to come really soon... you're my favourite person in the entire tribe." autumn had been through far too much deaths, and she never knew about her deceased sibling, lily.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- в r o ĸ e n (a warrιorѕ roleplay)

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 am

Snowtail

Transgender/warrior/pronouns:he,him/clan:Lakeclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Finchstar
He hummed and looked at the clearing, "It is a beautiful day."

Silverpelt

She-cat/warrior/pronouns:she,her/clan:Forestclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Dovesky
She looked at her, "Really? I don't think I've met your brother." She tilted her head slightly.

Stone that holds moss

Tom/medic/pronouns:he,him/tribe of hard stone/asexual/where:out of camp/with: Autumn 𝖫eaves beneath tree
He smiled a little more brightly, "That time won't come anytime soon. Now let's get going," he nuzzled her and began to walk back to camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 am

Echobreeze was curled up in her nest, her chest falling and rising with the rhythm of sleep. Suddenly she sneezed, opening her amber eyes to notice her fluffy tail was rested on her nose."Well thats one way to wake up."she purred, sitting up as she shook of sleep. Quickly she groomed her pelt, soon slipping out of the den. As she scanned the clearing a familiar she-cat caught her gaze. Quietly she made her way over, her gaze bright and warm."Hello Skyclaw."she greeted the other she-cat."What are you up too?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:53 am

𝖧 𝖠 𝖨 𝖫 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
      [forestclan leader] [male] [54 moons] [crush: -] [tags: wolfclaw x cherrynose] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom couldn't help but to let out a snort, partially amused by quick-thinking medicine cat. "all hail cherrystar." he turned to the warrior with an amused expression. "now all warriors must learn how to use herbs properly so we can training medicine cat apprentices." he glanced at cherrynose with a small, goofy grin as he nudged the other tom. "that'd be awesome, don't you think?" not. hailstar could never imagine what would it be like to have a medicine cat be a leader, or have everyone in the clan learn how to use herbs. it could do more harm than good, the tom continued his chain of thoughts. what if everyone is using herbs to kill off each other?

𝖲 𝖪 𝖸 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [lakeclan warrior] [female] [22 moons] [crush: -] [tags: echobreeze] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxfeeling someone around her, she turned around and came face to face with another she-cat. "hello, echobreeze. i'm doing nothing much, just enjoying the late morning." the she-cat paused, then continued after a moment's thought. "what woke you up? you were having a great sleep back a few moments ago."

𝖲 𝖳 𝖮 𝖱 𝖬 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖬 𝖮 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [foresclan warrior] [female] [49 moons] [crush: -] [tags: falconcry] [location : camp entrance]
      xxxxxxstormingmoon frowned, knowing she had upsetted the tom. well, i don't like him. at his question, she gave him a quick nod. "yes. life in the clan had been stable. i wish it is like the tribe, with new adventures everyday." she mewed, and made her way into the woods with a quick whisk of her tail.

𝖠 𝖴 𝖳 𝖴 𝖬 𝖭 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖤 ! !
      [medic in training] [female] [9 moons] [crush: -] [tags: stone that holds moss] [location : territory]
      xxxxxxthe trainee then brightened up for a little bit. well at least he is still here to stay for quite a while, the she-cat thought. "alright, let's go." she mewed, picking up the herbs they had collected moments before and started the way back to the camp..
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 am

Echobreeze gave a small purr of amusement."Well I was having a great dream, but my tail somehow ended up on my face. I guess it was to much fluff for me to handle!"she answered, remembering her 'encounter' with her annoying tail."That certainly taught me a thing or two! Sleep carefully or your tail will haunt your dreams!"she waited a few moments before continuing."Well im up now, no changing that. How would you feel about going on a hunting trip?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 am

Snowtail

Transgender/warrior/pronouns:he,him/clan:Lakeclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Finchstar

Silverpelt

She-cat/warrior/pronouns:she,her/clan:Forestclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Dovesky
She looked at her, "Really? I don't think I've met your brother." She tilted her head slightly.

Stone that holds moss

Tom/medic/pronouns:he,him/tribe of hard stone/asexual/where:out of camp/with: Autumn 𝖫eaves beneath tree
He walked back to camp with her and put the herbs into storage once they got there. He looked at Autumn and kept a smile, "ready when you are."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:32 am

★ primroseshine ★
    thirty one moons // male // lakeclan med. cat // bisexual // crush; open // tags; ravenheart

"i think i'm alright here," he promised and smiled gratefully at the she-cat. "is your back alright? or did you just sleep on it wrong?" primroseshine asked knowingly.

★ dovesky ★
    thirty one moons // female // forestclan warrior // homosexual // crush; open // tags; silverpelt

"not many cats of forestclan have, unless i've introduced them to him of course," she joked lightly and smiled at silverpelt.

★ song of willow tree ★
    seven moons // non-binary // tribe warrior in training // pansexual // crush; open // tags; open

the young cat lay under a tree and flicked their tail lazily, watching the cats go by.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 am

Snowtail

Silverpelt

She chuckled and smiled, "That would make sense." she saw movement in the water and swiftly swiped her paw getting another fish.

Stone that holds moss

He walked back to camp with her and put the herbs into storage once they got there. He looked at Autumn and kept a smile, "ready when you are."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 am

★ primroseshine ★
    thirty one moons // male // lakeclan med. cat // bisexual // crush; open // tags; ravenheart

"i think i'm alright here," he promised and smiled gratefully at the she-cat. "is your back alright? or did you just sleep on it wrong?" primroseshine asked knowingly.

★ dovesky ★
    thirty one moons // female // forestclan warrior // homosexual // crush; open // tags; silverpelt

"he'd probably think all of us are a bit odd too," she added with another laugh and dangled a paw into the water, waiting for a fish to swim by.

★ song of willow tree ★
    seven moons // non-binary // tribe warrior in training // pansexual // crush; open // tags; open

the young cat lay under a tree and flicked their tail lazily, watching the cats go by.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:09 am

Snowtail

Silverpelt

She smiled and let nodded, "Probably both of our clans are different though it is nice to know there are more cats that believe in what you do, just different standards. If that makes sense," she kept her eyes on the water now.

Stone that holds moss

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me