Goldclan~Open~Roleplay Thread

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Should...?

Gold clan go to willow clan to say hello?
40%
Gold clan go to hunt for the group of pine?
10%
gOldster go ahead and slap pinsetter
50%

Total votes : 10

Re: Goldclan~Open~Roleplay Thread

Postby Cherry. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

RainPaw (Tags: LeafPaw, GoldStar)

He nodded at his leader, and turned out of the den. "Ok, I'll let LeafPaw know." Noticing CherryHeart, looking distressed he told her the sad truth about MintLeaf's death. "Here. Let me get the right herb.." he dashed off, coming back with a foul smelling herb. "This one will help her body cope with the poison.." Grabbing some poppy seeds he came back, "And this will help with pain." He stared at the small kit, silently praying to StarClan she would be ok. Looking around wildly, he hoped he could find an herb that could help her with the bile, but couldn't remember it. He snarled to himself in annoyance, "If only MintLeaf were here! LeafPaw? Can you help too?" He held the poor kits head, pawing more poppy seeds into her mouth until she fell asleep. "Her fate is in StarClan's paws now." He told CherryHeart. (She not gonna die! She just gonna be blind! Please don't go against me and make her die Aqua!) ;-;)

CherryHeart (Tags: Her kits)

"And why should I visit that wicked traitor any time soon?" She spat, instinctively sheltering her kits with her tail at the mention of his name. She followed them, ears flattened in distrust. "TAWNYKIT! Don't eat that! Spit it out now! TawnyKit! It's going to be alright!" She picked up the small kit, hoping to StarClan she wouldn't die. (This is how she will be blinded. But she will not die.) She rushed back to the camp. "WHERE IS MINTLEAF??!" She pleaded, TawnyKit continuing to mewl in pain. "It's going to be ok..." she soothed the kit, but she wasn't sure if this was true herself. "WHAT?! So...PineStorm is a traitor and a liar? But.. He...MintLeaf was his sister!" As she was handed the herbs, she quickly pushed them towards her kit, hoping she would eat them without a fuss. She looked down at her kit pitifully. Purring soothingly in her ear. Nuzzling the poor kit by her paw, she realized why this had happened. PineStorm must have staged this! She thought angrily. He had it perfectly planned out, getting all the queens and kits to come to him, then leave the kits out in the open exposed to all these poisons! Ugh, he is evil...Pure evil, nothing more than that. She looked down at the kit and nudged her with her nose, purring in relief that her tiny chest was still rising and falling, she wasn't dead, just sleeping.

SparrowTuft (Tags: Cats in den)

She lay in the tunnel, and spat angrily at their defeat. But why would a GoldClan cat kill one of their own? Especially GoldStar?? She stood up, clearing her thoughts. "I can come with you." She meowed boldly. "I need to stretch my legs...and my claws..." He immediately began stalking a small mouse once they left the camp.

DewKit (Tags: CherryHeart, siblings)
She was shoved back and forth by her siblings, and attempted to squeal, but for some reason, no noise came out of her tiny mouth. She tried again, to no avail. Her mom gave her a worried look, before licking her. She tried a purr of content. Nothing. Scared, she followed behind her mother. She tried to let outa squeal of fear for her sister, only to fail again. She cowered in fear close to her mom. She tried to ask her mom what had happened, but once again her voice did not come. Instead, she lay down next to her sister, a silent wail in her mouth.

Storm( Tags: BloodMuzzle)

He prepared himself, again, his tail raised high. Once again, he hesitated to pounce. He couldn't believe his luck. He should have killed her moments ago instead of contemplating this! He spat angrily to himself, just loud enough, and Cream heard. He hissed to himself, and laughed slightly at her stubbornness. "My name isn't Stormy anymore, it's Storm." He hissed, "BloodMuzzle, now that you alerted her.. I can't, I, I can't kill her when she is awake. I'm sorry if you don't want me to be in PineClan anymore..." he looked down at his paws. "Goodbye Cream." He meowed gently. "Fine, you can come, but first I have something to do." He stalked away, before jumping over a fence and promptly killing the kitty pet living there. He jumped back over the fence, holding its stiff limp body. "Now we can join." He purred. And the two stalked away following BloodMuzzles scent trail. "I'm back." He hissed gently. "My sister wanted to join as well, and I figured you'd need all the help you could get so I brought her along, and killed some other kittypet." He dropped the lifeless body at her feet. "Of course. I can definitely come along with you." He turned, and once around the corner, pawed out a large stick. "I use this to catch fish when I don't want to get my paws wet." He explained when cats gave him weird looks. Storm nodded firmly to her. He crept in to the camp, using the bushes to mask his scent. He grabbed a large mouthful of prey from the pile, but stepped on a twig on his way back and blew his cover. His mouth still full, he ran back to the camp, "enemy" cats hard on his heels. He whirled around, yowling in agony. He bit down on her leg, hard. He fast, and called to BloodMuzzle, "Go ahead of me and warn the camp we may have visitors, I can hold this kittypet!"

Cream (Tags: BloodMuzzle, SnakeTail)

"W-w-who's there?" She called out. "Whoever you are, you'd better stay away. My two legs can protect me!" She meows in surprise as the two cats stepped out of the shadows. "Stormy? Is that you? You've changed so much-" she was cut off as the two other cats started speaking. "Ok, fine STORM. Well, I wouldn't mind joining this... Clan you said? I've been aching to stretch my claws lately." She purred menacingly. "Good." She followed behind her brother. "Certainly. I shall come with you if I am needed. Herbs are my specialty." She began sniffing around for herbs. "Which ones do you need?" She asked SnakeTail.

EaglePaw (Tags: MoonPaw, ShrewClaw)

"Ok! Let's take these back to camp!" He purred happily. When they got back, EaglePaw looked around for his mentor who was MIA. "ShrewClaw? What in StarClans name happened while we were gone?!" He asked, noticing the ravaged camp, and the low number of cats in camp. "We missed all that?!" He asked, shocked and disappointed he couldn't battle, yet still pretty happy that time wasn't truly wasted, he had fun with MoonPaw. "Anytime I can sneak away from ShrewClaws strenuous training exercises!" He joked. "Bye! See you later!" He meowed before his strong mentor pulled him away to train.[/quote][/quote]

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:51 pm

fernwhisker
she yowled then bit his ear off
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:58 am

— MOUSEHEART
She gave Bloodmuzzle a strange look. "Romeo? But.. No one here is really in love.." She said to herself, looking confused. "Anyway.. Um, are we going to go, Snaketail?"
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:17 am

Snaketail | tom

Snaketail flicked his ears back, then he nodded towards Mouseheart before padding to where most herbs were, his ears flicking. He glanced over to Cream and said, "I need everything in sight. Borage leaves, cobwebs... Everything healing related or helps stop anything bad."
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 am

— MOUSEHEART
"Is there anything you want me to do, or.. Shoul I just hunt?" She asked nervously. She didn't know a thing about herbs, so hunting would probably be better for her.
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Feathersong

Feathersong dropped her prey in the fresh - kill pile.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

Monzo wrote:
— MOUSEHEART
"Is there anything you want me to do, or.. Shoul I just hunt?" She asked nervously. She didn't know a thing about herbs, so hunting would probably be better for her.

⧎SnakeTail
⧎Tom
⧎ 7 years old
⧎Tags; MouseHeart and Cream
    He glanced at Mouseheart, then snuffled around until he found something to substitute Cobwebs. "You do know what Cobwebs look like, yes? I could use your help finding them." He said, then started to gather some poppy seeds, laying them on a moss cloth. He brought three of the moss cloths, so everyone could put their gathered herbs onto it.
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am

— MOUSEHEART
She gave him a small nod. "Yeah, I know what they look like.. I'll get you as much as I can." She said, smiling and picking up her moss cloth and walking off.
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 am

bump
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:17 am

Moonpaw

She traveled to the medicine cat den, patiently waiting for the medic cat. Moonpaw had managed to take a sparrow talon to the eye, it hadn't gotten in her eye just scratched her eyelid.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me