DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:34 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Redivy Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Redivy, open

"Well, if you say so. I just still feel terrible that that's how I messed up but..." she trailed off knowing it wasn't worth to ramble off how horrible she is. Weaselstorm looked back up before asking, "You don't think I'm a failure... right?"

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Darkear Crush: Sage, open Mate: none Tags: Plumpaw, Shinningpaw, Dusklight

"Yeah I don't think she will be coming back." He meowed. Well, that was a lie. He would be seeing her tonight at the rock. Though he had to keep that a secret.

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Smallstorm Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags:Smallstorm, open

The tom tensed up before mumbling out, "How... how did you know that's what I was going to ask you about?"

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Siah, Demetri, Riley, open

"It's alright. I'm just not used to a cat touching me. No one has even gotten close except you." Berwald meowed feeling a little bad that he made upset.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Splashpetal, open

"Nice place here huh?" Swanshadow asked with a small purr. "So, let's see if we can find any prey up here shall we?"

xxxxx RABBITCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Cinderface Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cinderface, open

The she cat nodded before she followed Cinderface to the leader's den. "Desertstar, are you in here?" Rabbitcloud called out.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: nervous Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Lilypaw, open

"I see." She meowed before peeking her ears up in interest. "B-Bug hunting? Sure. I'd love to go." Softpaw purred with a small smile.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Petalpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Petalpaw, open

"Sounds like a deal. Let's start with swimming okay? Follow me." He purred before padding into the shallow area of the water.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Smallstorm Mate: none Tags: open

He padding to the camp's clearing to relax for a bit.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:56 am

Desertstar
Tom|39 Moons|Leader|Lives 9|Assigned:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags:Briarheart,Dolphinsplash

He growled softly at the two loners,shaking his head and unsheathing his claws."I will not allow you to join my clan.Leave my clan and my territory right this instant. Ivypaw, Ashstrike, you can leave too if you are loyal to these fox-hearts and not us.You have a choice to make, and it will be made right now." Desertstar spats,his eyes blazing with fury.

Frozennight
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|No Apprentice|Tags:Embergaze

Frozennight gives her a smile,closing his eyes."Do you think we could start a family one day Embergaze?"He asks softly,refusing to look at his mate. It was a nice thought to think that they could end up with kits, a little family of their own. A small smile formed on his face,and he nuzzles Embergaze gently,licking her cheek. {WB}

Rosepaw
Tom|6 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Hawktalon|Tags:Hawktalon

"I doubt with the size of the clan any type of threat would attack us. Foxes and Badgers are too smart for that. Father said we haven't had an attack from them for a long while because of that. And twolegs are too stupid to understand that we live there,so i doubt they'd come attack camp" Rosepaw explains,looking around the area once more. "It seems like more of a hassle than a benefit don't you agree? I think that we should move camps. We've hunted here for far to long,and the prey will end up realizing we're here and they'll quit coming back. If we move camps,we can go to a place with more prey and more land for the growing clan"

Smallpounce
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden Mate:Seedlight|No Apprentice|Tags:Seedlight

Smallpounce layed his ears back against his head,but nods."I'd like that. . .a lot. . "He mutters,purring lightly and nuzzling Seedlight's chin.

Sweetstep
She-cat|19 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Troutsplash

Sweetstep flicked her tail for Troutsplash to stop.She stooped low to the ground and slowly moved forward,her claws unsheathing.As quick as she started,she stopped,taking a deep breath before leaping.She snagged a sparrow off the ground and snapped it's neck,looking back over at Troutsplash."It seems you brought us good luck"

Beestripe
She-cat|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush|Stormyskies|No Apprentice|Tags:Stormyskies,

Beestripe quickly follows him,nuzzling his cheek."Stormyskies. . .you have so many cats in this clan who love you. I love you, Bayclaw loves you, Desertstar has taken quite a liking for you,I've even over heard him talking to Briarheart about who he might pick for deputy if Embergaze retires. . .and the first name he said was yours. . .you two have a connection,you're a lot a like."She mews,licking between his ears a few times."You have so many cats who love you and care about you. . ."

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Dolphinsplash

Smokepatch nodded at Desertstar's words,the clan was big,and they didn't need rouges coming in.

Lynxpaw
Tom|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud,Flamepaw,Desertstar,Jaggedpaw,Willowtree

"I'm only a few days older than you Jaggedpaw"He snaps,quickly leaping at her with a loud yowl.He wasn't following the instructions,but at this point he couldn't care less.

[quote]Patchpaw
Tom|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:To be Tansypaw|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Tansypaw

"If you must know,I'm trying to get away from everyone in camp.They're irritating and i don't want to be around them"He snaps,his tail flicking from side to side.He took a sharp right turn,ducking under a few bushes.He seemed to know where he was going,and the ground under their paws was dirt,like some cat had walked over it a million times,which Patchpaw had.

Halfthorn
Tom|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|No Apprentice|Tags:Sootnose

"She doesn't look like me Sootnose. She doesn't have her face split in half.She's pretty,like you. Why do you put words in my mouth like that?!I never once said I wanted her to hate her fur.And it's not just my fur.It's me in general"He growls,glaring down at the ground. They had had this conversation many times now,but Halfthorn refused to give in to his beloved mate,and fought with her every time.

Streameyes
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|No Apprentice|Tags:Brackenfall

"That's not such a bad idea,running off to make a new clan.With out all these silly rules,with out starclan. . .only the cats who really want to live a better life." She began to ramble but quickly stopped herself as they emerged into a less misty area. They were at the edge of the forest,and she could see the rolling plains,and part of the twoleg place from here."This is where we should be living,out of the mist and in a sunny place. . ."

Lilypaw
Tom|6 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Softpaw

Lilypaw nods."Bug hunting, yes!I wanna find a beetle. They're all wriggly and have many legs!" He mews,crouching down and looking at the ground as if there would be one there."They crawl under rocks and on the dirt.Some are shiny and black,but others are colorful!"He mews,looking around camp,his eyes brightening."hey have you seen my sister?"He asks,as if he had forgotten what he had just been saying
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby crabodile » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:37 am

Akatsyua

Name: Akatsyua (Aka) / Gender: Female / 15 moons / Rank: Loner / Apprentice: none
Tags: Rainy

Akatsyua panicked, stepping back a few steps with an alarmed look on her face. Ears pricked, she lowered her head. "H-hi there?" she said, although it came out more like a question. "You don't seem to be a clan cat, so I have no reason to panic. I'm not a clan cat either, so its okay!" her voice got higher a pitch or two at the end, and the she-cat hesitantly went back to her previous spot.

Cinderpaw

Name: Cinderpaw / Gender: Male / 7 moons / Rank: Apprentice / Mentor: Actictrot
Tags: Jay

Cinderpaw cautiously padded after the she-cat. Forgetting about telling the loner off, he panicked. "Ahh! A-are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Get a concussion- I mean! Why are you on the territory?" he paused and shook his had. "No.. I really want to know if I hurt you. You haven't done anything, at least yet."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:59 am

Embergaze|She-cat|38 Moons|Deputy|Assigned: Frozennight|Apprentice: Nightpaw|Tags: Frozennight

Embergaze widened her eyes, staring at her mate speechless for a moment. She took in a sharp breath before she slowly let it out. This was something she'd kept in the back of her mind for a while now.. Always afraid to approach such a subject. As a young warrior it had been one of her first fears, given an assigned mate she didn't particularly like she'd been disappointed realizing she'd never get the chance. Once she and Frozennight had become forbidden mates she'd been afraid, not wanting them to get kicked out especially when she was deputy. But now that they were assigned, no longer forbidden with no one holding them back.. She'd never come back to the idea again.. "I.." she started softly. "I would like kits.. But.." she shook her head "I wouldn't want them to be anything like me or my family.." she said sadly.

Frostpetal|She-cat|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Frecklepelt Forbidden: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Waterflight

Frostpetal shrugged "Well it's probably never come up." she said. "Bayclaw.. she was gone for a little while after their sister Petalpelt died. She was injured, I guess she lost her memory. I think.. it's all back now?" she said before she frowned. "But.. I mean.. why would she ever think to tell them if no one's brought it up? Someone's probably just got to jar her memory a little bit. Bayclaw can be pretty forgetful now.. She didn't use to be.." she shook her head. "It's worth a shot though if you want. She's not hard to talk to."

Bayclaw|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Foreststep|Apprentice: Mothpaw|Tags: Open

Open

Ravenwind|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Windsong

Ravenwind frowned "I suppose it is getting closer to leafbare.." he said before he looked up at the trees. "There aren't as many leaves left on the trees.. I guess it slipped my notice?" he said. "I hope all the kits are born before it gets too cold.. Though there are six queens in the nursery so i'm sure they could keep them all warm regardless." he said before he looked at her again. "I wonder if we'll have a long leafbare like last year... Hopefully we don't have as many sick cats.." he said softly.

Brackenfall|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: TBA Windsong|Apprentice: Fallenpaw|Tags: Streameyes

Brackenfall shook his head "I don't think it's StarClan's fault.." he said. "It's old traditions and old mindsets that hurt us." he said. "If StarClan wanted us to suffer they would never send us prophecies or try to warn us about bad things." he said. "They would punish those who spoke out against this.. I don't think anyone's been punished yet?" he said with a small shrug. "So I don't really think it's their fault.. Duskstar just.. made a bad system.. It's just going to hurt a little to change that.. To show others that they can be free and not everything is decided for them.. You have to remember.. These are cats whove all been taught this is the way life is or else.. I mean.. Desertstar's real mother got chased out of the clan remember hearing about that? So he knows almost better than anyone what can happen to you if you don't listen.." he said frowning sadly.

Swiftleap|Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes + Kits

Swiftleap purred softly his ear tips heating up in embarrassment "Thank you." he said softly. His head snapped back towards the kits and he frowned as soon as he heard Volekit. "Volekit. Play nice with your sister." he said his voice still soft but it held a firm tone to it. "No one gets left behind in our family." he said with a small nod.

Hawktalon|Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Rosepaw

Hawktalon laughed softly "Well.. those are all valid points Rosepaw." he said. "But you know it's not up to us." he said. "DuskClan has always lived in the same place. Clan's don't really move all that often. Not unless they're forced to. Usually they stay where ever their founder created them." he said. "But if we were to move, it would be up to your father Desertstar." he said. "So if you're really interested in moving i'd suggest explaining all this to your Mother and having her force your Father to move the clan." he said.

Sootnose|She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose grumbled at him "You're so stubborn Halfthorn!" she snapped back at him. "I put words in your mouth? Well at least I don't go on rants about how awful I am for no good reason! You've never actually given me a real reason why you don't like yourself but you sure like to talk about it!!" she said stomping one of her paws, though Sootnose was a petite she-cat and her little stomp barely even made a sound. "You're going to set a bad example for our kits Halfthorn!" she exclaimed sighing loudly.

Stormyskies|Tom|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Beestripe

Stormyskies hissed loudly "Me and Desertstar?" he snapped. "We're nothing alike! He's rude, he's inconsiderate, he's kind of a bully sometimes??" he said. "He didn't stop my sister from leaving? Was totally cool with her leaving to like I don't know, die??? He only cares about his own kin! He doesn't care about us!" he grumbled. "He's only working with everyone to change things because that's what Briarheart wants!" he growled slightly, anger visible in his eyes. "Why would you think i'm anything like that?"

Dandelionpaw|Tom|6 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor: Foreststep|Tags: Open Outside of Camp

Open

Treekit|Tom|1 Moon|Kit|Mother: Briareyes|Tags: Family

Treekit frowned at his father but didn't pay him much mind, he didn't think it had been harsh! "Well doesn't matter." he said before he looked towards their Mother. "Can we play with the moss ball now?" he asked trying his best to sound and look as sweet as possible. "Do we have to wait? I hate waiting lets do it now!" he said.

Rainy|She-cat|14 Moons|Loner|No Mate|Tags: Akatsyua

Rainy let out a sigh of relief before she giggled softly out of nervousness. "Where are my manners, sorry you took me by surprise." she said before she took a step forward. "My name is Rainy and no i'm not Clan, I think we're a little close to their border but I didn't think I had stepped over it.." she shrugged before she tilted her head "What's your name?" she asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:17 am

Akatsyua

Name: Akatsyua (Aka - ah kah) / Gender: Female / 15 moons / Rank: Loner / Apprentice: none
Tags: Rainy

Akatsyua smiled brightly and curled her tail around her paws. "Hiya Rainy! My name is Akatsyua. It is Japanese. Japan is really really far from here, you know? Oh, but most cats call me Aka!" the she-cat's body language said pure excitement. "And no, the border is over there. My nest is right inside, it is pretty hidden. Anyway, do you want to be my friend?" The excited she-cat asked, her eyes shining.

Cinderpaw

Name: Cinderpaw / Gender: Male / 7 moons / Rank: Apprentice / Mentor: Actictrot
Tags: Jay

Cinderpaw cautiously padded after the she-cat. Forgetting about telling the loner off, he panicked. "Ahh! A-are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Get a concussion- I mean! Why are you on the territory?" he paused and shook his had. "No.. I really want to know if I hurt you. You haven't done anything, at least yet."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:38 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Redivy Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Redivy, open

"Well, if you say so. I just still feel terrible that that's how I messed up but..." she trailed off knowing it wasn't worth to ramble off how horrible she is. Weaselstorm looked back up before asking, "You don't think I'm a failure... right?"

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Darkear Crush: Sage, open Mate: none Tags: Plumpaw, Shinningpaw, Dusklight

"Yeah I don't think she will be coming back." He meowed. Well, that was a lie. He would be seeing her tonight at the rock. Though he had to keep that a secret.

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Smallstorm Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags:Smallstorm, open

The tom tensed up before mumbling out, "How... how did you know that's what I was going to ask you about?"

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Siah, Demetri, Riley, open

"It's alright. I'm just not used to a cat touching me. No one has even gotten close except you." Berwald meowed feeling a little bad that he made upset.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Splashpetal, open

"Nice place here huh?" Swanshadow asked with a small purr. "So, let's see if we can find any prey up here shall we?"

xxxxx RABBITCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Cinderface Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cinderface, open

The she cat nodded before she followed Cinderface to the leader's den. "Desertstar, are you in here?" Rabbitcloud called out.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: nervous Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Lilypaw, open

"That sounds like a lot of fun." She laughed before calming down. "Oh your s-sister? No I haven't seen her actually. Sorry about that."

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Petalpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Petalpaw, open

"Sounds like a deal. Let's start with swimming okay? Follow me." He purred before padding into the shallow area of the water.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Smallstorm Mate: none Tags: open

He padding to the camp's clearing to relax for a bit.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:20 am

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    132 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby laid outside of the elder's den, as he ate the vole.

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    41 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟᴇɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ, ꜰɪɴᴄʜᴡɪɴɢ
The Persian calico glanced around for her apprentice, flicking her ear.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    36 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ
The ginger and white tabby gave them a soft smile, before dunking himself underneath the water for a moment. "Nope, I just needed to get used to it."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let them talk, briefly glancing around for any other cats. She wasn't really close to many cats, even though she was raised in the clan.

ɢɪɴɢᴇʀᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby patiently waited to see if he was needed for anything.

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The ginger and white tabby grinned at him, letting out a purr as he nuzzled his mate in return.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby stayed inside of camp, deciding to wait for his apprentice to walk back.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ, ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ
The pure white tom gave her a friendly smile, tilting his head childishly. "I think you did just fine."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ
The brown tabby nodded, curling his tail around his paws. "Good. Now we'll be doing the upright lock."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱʜɪᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ, ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ, ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ
The silver tabby dipped his head to Desertstar and Briarheart, before padding back over to his mate and Silverfrost. When Smokepatch pressed her pelt to his, he gave her a lick on her head, purring quietly.

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat shuffled her paws, before beginning to lay the moss onto the ground. It'll be nice to see him again. She thought, barely able to hold back a bright smile. When she finished with the moss, she exited the den, shaking her fur out slightly.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point felt his face flush, before speaking quietly. "Nice catch, Sweetstep."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point complimented her on her catches, before his ears swiveled to notice a robin pecking at the ground.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴘᴀᴡ, ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The ginger tabby laughed before getting off of Sparrowpaw. "That was fair, because you didn't move."

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    7 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ, ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The ginger caracal let out a quiet squeak as she was tackled to the ground "And how would you know? I wasn't born in the clan, so I could be older than you and you couldn't know."

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    6 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴀᴄᴏʀɴɢᴀᴢᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴋᴇꜱᴛʀᴀʟᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʀ, ᴀᴄᴏʀɴɢᴀᴢᴇ
The dark gray she-cat nodded, before padding after them, promptly bumping into Cinderpaw. "Sorry, Cinderpaw."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am

°Petalpaw°

*Shecat|8moons|Apprentice|Crush:viperpaw,open|Location:forest|tags:viperpaw*
"Sure ok"she meowed as she trembled a little bit she had never really went in the water

〈splashpetal 〉
« warrior | Tom | 23 moons| Location; camp|assigned :stream eyes|crush:open| Tags; swanshadow»

"It is a nice place"he meowed as he sat down

〈Blacktip 〉
« warrior | Tom | 20 moons| Location; camp|assigned :Kestrelblaze|crush:[/color]open| [/color]Tags; open»

The Big fluffy tom laid in the shade soaking up some heat while he closed his eyes.

〈Ash hawk〉
« warrior | Tom | 27 moons| Location; camp|assigned :TBA|crush:open| Tags; open»

Ashhawk was in the warriors den sleeping.

〈Duskleg〉
« warrior | Tom | 45 moons| Location; camp|assigned :Turtledawn|crush:open| Tags; open»

The big tom went in a hunters crouch after spotting a fat pigeon .With on giant leap he caught thew bird and bit its spin making it go limp in his jaws.[/quote]
Last edited by Toxictears on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:41 am

x Scorchflight 16 moons - ♂ - warrior
» assigned mate to Goldenheart «
Tagged: Flurrybreeze

Scorchflight grinned, "sure I would like that! And with how large the clan has been getting I am sure some more fresh kill would be appreciated. Scorchflight picked up the squirrel they had caught and started walking towards a tree where he liked to keep his prey before bringing it back to the clan.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤❖⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

x Owljaw 42 moons - ♂ - warrior
» forbidden mate to Turtledawn «
» assigned mate to Foxface «
» mentor to Petalpaw «
Tagged: Aspensong, Petalpaw, Viperpaw, open

"Hmm I will keep that in mind," he replied, awkwardly trying to slip past the energetic warrior. He then glanced Viperpaw talking with Petalpaw across the camp. "Oh there she is," he mewed. "Thank you Aspensong," he said politely before padding over towards the two apprentices.

x Sparrowpaw 11 moons - ♀ - apprentice
» sister to Kestralpaw «
» apprentice to Foxface «
Tagged: Willowtree, Swancloud, Flamepaw, apprentices, open

Sparrowpaw growled and pushed up, knocking the tom off her back. She then flipped up and stood on all four paws before tackling him to the ground.

x Kestralpaw 11 moons - ♂ - apprentice
» brother to Sparrowpaw «
» apprentice to Patchfur «
Tagged: Tulippaw, Patchfur, Acorngaze, open

Kestralpaw glanced back at Tulippaw who was lagging behind. "You coming?" he asked, not wanting her to feel left out. He glanced towards where he saw his mentor; Patchfur, standing.

x Tansypaw 10 moons - ♀ - apprentice
» sister to Cometpaw «
» apprentice to - «
Tagged: Patchpaw

Tansypaw continued her pursuit of the younger apprentice, oblivious to his obvious attempts to get rid of her. "Well where are you going? Can I come?" she asks, stumbling over a broken branch as she followed him. Her ginger tail steadied her as she jumped onto a fallen tree and ran along it in an attempt to keep up.
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:00 am

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    132 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby laid outside of the elder's den, as he ate the vole.

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    41 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟᴇɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ, ꜰɪɴᴄʜᴡɪɴɢ
The Persian calico glanced around for her apprentice, flicking her ear.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    36 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ
The ginger and white tabby gave them a soft smile, before dunking himself underneath the water for a moment. "Nope, I just needed to get used to it."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let them talk, briefly glancing around for any other cats. She wasn't really close to many cats, even though she was raised in the clan.

ɢɪɴɢᴇʀᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby patiently waited to see if he was needed for anything.

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The ginger and white tabby grinned at him, letting out a purr as he nuzzled his mate in return.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby stayed inside of camp, deciding to wait for his apprentice to walk back.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ, ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ
The pure white tom gave her a friendly smile, tilting his head childishly. "I think you did just fine."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ
The brown tabby nodded, curling his tail around his paws. "Good. Now we'll be doing the upright lock."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱʜɪᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ, ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ, ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ
The silver tabby dipped his head to Desertstar and Briarheart, before padding back over to his mate and Silverfrost. When Smokepatch pressed her pelt to his, he gave her a lick on her head, purring quietly.

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat shuffled her paws, before beginning to lay the moss onto the ground. It'll be nice to see him again. She thought, barely able to hold back a bright smile. When she finished with the moss, she exited the den, shaking her fur out slightly.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point felt his face flush, before speaking quietly. "Nice catch, Sweetstep."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point complimented her on her catches, before his ears swiveled to notice a robin pecking at the ground.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴘᴀᴡ, ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The ginger tabby let out a "oof" sound as he was pushed off to the side. He was tackled to the ground, but squirmed out from underneath the older apprentice, albeit not very well.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    7 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ, ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ, ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ
The ginger caracal let out a quiet squeak as she was tackled to the ground "And how would you know? I wasn't born in the clan, so I could be older than you and you couldn't know."

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    6 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴀᴄᴏʀɴɢᴀᴢᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴋᴇꜱᴛʀᴀʟᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʀ, ᴀᴄᴏʀɴɢᴀᴢᴇ
The dark gray she-cat blinked in surprise, before catching up to Kestralpaw and Patchfur. "Do you think Acorngaze won't mind?"
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me