closed

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

closed

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 2:59 pm

NORTHERNCLAN

H I S T O R Y

Nobody knows how Northernclan got here, or how it was founded. It’s a mystery that was lost in time. They reside in one of the harshest landscapes on Earth, where it’s incredibly cold and the population of prey varies, while the predator population remains consistently high. However, the clan has been here for so long, it’s obvious that they’ve adapted to deal with these conditions. The clan runs on an intricate system which pinpoints exact skills of each cat and utilizes that. They are willing to do whatever they can to survive- such as their willingness to eat whatever prey is left behind by larger predators, send cats off to find places with prey, or to cooperate and trade with outsiders.

P L O T

It's currently mid-spring, right after the last big blizzard until the time of extremely cold comes around again. The prey population is slowly recovering after the blow, and predators are desperately searching for food, prowling deeper into Northernclan territory. A number of fighters and even some guards have died defending the clan from this rise of predators, and the scouts are considering going on a scouting expedition soon. Meanwhile, the merchants have just returned from a two moon-long trip to the meadows, only to hear about the deterioration of the situation from Northernclan cats themselves.

G E N E R A L - C O N D I T I O N S

“Summer” lasts only ten weeks here [two and a half months], and the warmest it gets is 10℃ [or 50℉], and during this brief summer, the sun is up for nearly twenty-four hours a day. Most pairings aim to have their kits during the warmer moons for better chances of survival, though newborn kits can also survive in late spring and early autumn. It is possible for newborns to survive in the winter, but it’s very hard and rare to do so. For the rest of the year, temperatures range from -7℃ [approx. 20℉] to -29℃ [approx. -20℉.] Yet, the most fascinating things occur during these colder months. Starting from early autumn up until early spring, every night the aurora reveals itself. It’s a beautiful sight that Northernclan has appreciated for many generations, couples often proposing their love for each other under its colorful light. As for rainfall, it’s averaged to be around 12 inches per year, but on the other hand, blizzards are very common, mainly in the winter, but sometimes in late autumn and early spring.

C U R R E N T - C O N D I T I O N S

Season;; Mid-Spring
    Temperature;; -18℃ or 0℉
    Skies;; Gloomy
    Other;; Windy, 35 MPH wind speed
    Ground;; Approximately four feet of packed snow
Last edited by Luscinia on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ the rules

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 3:06 pm

THE RULES
    ✧ Always keep in mind that all of the site's rules apply to this roleplay.

✧ Please post all forms and ooc discussion on the form and discussion thread.

✧ You may write a maximum of twelve characters, but please write an amount that you are comfortable with writing.

✧ You may have TWO high ranks [leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine apprentice, the heads, lead merchant, lead merchant’s mate, and heir to merchants.] However, keep in mind that writers who have one or no high ranks will be more likely considered for important roles later on [prophecies and the like.]

✧ All characters MUST be a long-haired cat of some kind.

✧ Try to keep genders as even as possible. The most I will allow in difference is four.

✧ No copying of prefixes, please. It keeps names unique!

✧ Please write a MINIMUM of three sentences per-cat in every reply.

✧ Drama is highly encouraged, and you WILL NEVER need my permission to stir smaller dramas [romances, rivalries, etc.] but if it involves the whole clan, please gain my approval first. Never be afraid to pitch ideas for ideas that involve the whole clan to me.

✧ Inactivity for a week without providing any warning will result in your characters being removed, and the character spots being opened back up. Reserves last for 48 hours.

✧ LGBTQ+ characters are welcome here.
Last edited by Luscinia on Fri May 19, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ northernclan cats

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 3:24 pm

NORTHERNCLAN
♀ - 24
♂ - 20
total - 44

The Leader;; [1/1]
    Silverstar | she-cat | 48 moons | CourtofLions

The Deputy;; [1/1]
    Jayfall | tom | 24 moons | queen_2.o

The Medicine Cat;; [1/1]
    Sprucefur | tom | 48 moons | solyn

The Medicine Cat's Apprentice;; [1/1]
    ✧ reserved for imp.

The Head of Scouts;; [1/1]
    Frosthowl | she-cat | 24 moons | believe-hwu

The Head of Guards;; [1/1]
    Lionclaw | tom | 23 moons | solyn

The Head of Fighters;; [1/1]
    Rivercry | she-cat | 30 moons | ~birdy~

The Head of Hunters;; [1/1]
    Oakstripe | tom | 29 moons | japendix

The Head of Fishers;; [1/1]
    Pikestream | she-cat | 41 moons | save seedcakes

The Queens;; [1/3]
    ✧ 2 spots left
    Blossomleaf | she-cat | 19 moons | solyn

The Kits;; [???]
    ✧ depends on queens

The Orphaned Kits;; [1/4]
    ✧ 3 spots left
    Otterkit | she-cat | 3 moons | akane;

The Nurses;; [1/2]
    ✧ 1 spot left
    Leafear | she-cat | 28 moons | japendix

The Elders;; [0/3]
    ✧ 3 spots left
    The Scouts;; [3/6]
    ✧ 3 spots left
    Esoxwhisker | tom | 41 moons | save seedcakes
    Sheepbelly | she-cat | 29 moons | akane;
    Oceanheart | she-cat | 26 moons | CourtofLions

The Guards;; [4/8]
    ✧ 4 spots left
    Stagleap | tom | 42 moons | OcelotDragon
    Orcatooth | she-cat | 34 moons | believe-hwu
    Stormfoot | tom | 28 moons | *~Blizzard~*
    Rooksnow | tom | 18 moons | akane;

The Fighters;; [7/12]
    ✧ 5 spots left
    Tigerstep | tom | 36 moons | CourtofLions
    Lynxlight | tom | 34 moons | believe-hwu
    Ravenwind | tom | 31 moons | believe-hwu
    Rushsong | tom | 30 moons | ~birdy~
    Leafstep | tom | 26 moons | *~Blizzard~*
    Cherryfire | she-cat | 23 moons | solyn
    Badgerface | she-cat | 15 moons | badger.,

The Hunters;; [6/12]
    ✧ 6 spots left
    Featherstep | she-cat | 40 moons | *~Blizzard~*
    Echoear | she-cat | 38 moons | CourtofLions
    Pinewhisker | tom | 34 moons | solyn
    Icecloud | she-cat | 22 moons | Ijus
    Snakesong | she-cat | 21 moons | believe-hwu
    Lemmingcry | tom | 19 moons | believe-hwu

The Fishers;; [5/8]
    ✧ 3 spots left
    Lakeshadow | she-cat | 39 moons | OcelotDragon
    Cinderstream | she-cat | 38 moons | solyn
    Runningfin | tom | 32 moons | akane;
    Rowanthistle | tom | 31 moons | believe-hwu
    Creamflower | she-cat | 21 moons | Animals65

The Apprentices;; [9/12]
    ✧ 3 spots left
    Blizzardpaw | she-cat | 12 moons | solyn
    Blackpaw | she-cat | 11 moons | OcelotDragon
    Salmonpaw | tom | 11 moons | OcelotDragon
    Tinypaw | she-cat | 8 moons | believe-hwu
    Bearpaw | tom | 8 moons | solyn
    Pebblepaw | tom | 8 moons | badger.,
    Galepaw | she-cat | 7 moons | save seedcakes
    Erminepaw | she-cat | 6 moons | CourtofLions
    ✧ reserved for weddy10
Last edited by Luscinia on Wed May 31, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 39 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ outsider cats

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 pm

THE OUTSIDERS
♀ - 10
♂ - 8
total - 18

The Merchant Leader;; [1/1]
    Aurora | tom | 28 moons | CourtofLions

The Merchant Leader's Mate;; [0/1]
    ✧ to be decided [in RP]

The Heir to the Merchants;; [0/1]
    ✧ to be decided [in RP]

The Merchants;; [7/10]
    ✧ 3 spots left
    Aphrodite | she-cat | 39 moons | ~birdy~
    Demeter | she-cat | 28 moons | believe-hwu
    Helios | tom | 25 moons | merchantinq
    Christine | she-cat | 24 moons | InsanityFlame
    Fierce | she-cat | 20 moons | ~birdy~
    Boulder | tom | 10 moons | CourtofLions
    Dawn | she-cat | 4 moons | InsanityFlame
    The Kittypets;; [3/4]
    ✧ 1 spot left
    Cronus | tom | 41 moons | believe-hwu
    Desdemona | she-cat | 38 moons | CourtofLions
    ✧ reserved for imp.

The Loners;; [3/3]
    ✧ 0 spots left - CLOSED
    Poseidon | tom | 27 moons | ~birdy~
    Hades | tom | 27 moons | ~birdy~
    Aspen | she-cat | 22 moons | *~Blizzard~*

The Rogues;; [1/3]
    ✧ 2 spots left
    Raksha | she-cat | 34 moons | badger.,

The Exiles;; [4/6]
    ✧ 2 spots left
    Wolfheart | tom | 48 moons | imp.
    Daisyears | she-cat | 48 moons | Akame-chan
    Elkfur | tom | 36 moons | CourtofLions
    Feathermist | she-cat | 32 moons | WolffeyPlaysGames
Last edited by Luscinia on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ the relationships

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 3:33 pm

RELATIONSHIPS

mentors and apprentices;;
        Sprucefur & ---
        Oceanheart & Blizzardpaw
        Featherstep & Erminepaw
        Runningfin & Tinypaw
        Orcatooth & Bearpaw
        Cinderstream & Galepaw
        Esoxwhisker & Blackpaw
        Pinewhisker & Salmonpaw
        Lakeshadow & Pebblepaw

crushes;;
        Icecloud & Lionclaw like each other
        Wolfheart & Rivercry like each other
        Ravenwind likes Rivercry
        Fierce likes Aurora
        Esoxwhisker likes Echoear
        Christine likes Hades
        Salmonpaw likes Blizzardpaw

mates;;
        to be decided

ex-relations;;
        Stagleap & Lakeshadow are ex-mates

family;;
        Silverstar & Aurora are half-siblings
        Silverstar is Erminepaw's mother
        Aurora is Erminepaw's uncle
        Sprucefur & Pinewhisker are siblings
        Cherryfire & Lionclaw are siblings
        Orcatooth & Lynxlight are siblings
        Demeter, Hades, & Poseidon are half-siblings
        Hades, Poseidon, & Fierce are half-siblings
        Aphrodite is the mother of Hades, Poseidon, & Fierce
        Aphrodite & Cronus are ex-mates
        Cronus is the father of Demeter, Hades, & Poseidon
        Pikestream & Esoxwhisker are siblings
        Leafear is the mother of Tinypaw & Bearpaw
        Bearpaw & Tinypaw are siblings
        Christine is Dawn's niece
        Blackpaw & Salmonpaw are the children of Lakeshadow & Stagleap
Last edited by Luscinia on Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ rank information

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 3:38 pm

RANK INFORMATION

Leader - Charged with the responsibility to watch over and manage an entire Clan, maintaining discipline, order, and protection, and are granted nine lives by Starclan at the Mirror Lake, in which they receive the suffix “star.” They can promote cats, exile cats, punish cats, and make decisions for the clan when necessary.

Deputy - The second-in-command to the leader. They serve in the leader's place in situations where the leader is unable to fulfill their duties. They are in charge of organizing patrols, and they are often called on by the leader for advice, but other than that, they retain the normal duties of a warrior.

Medicine Cat - Serves the Clan as both their spiritual leader and healer. In addition to their responsibilities to their Clan, they have responsibility to StarClan. They carry out their responsibilities to StarClan once every moon, when they visit the Mirror Lake. The leader often rely on them to carry messages from StarClan, as medicine cats have a link no other cat has to the deceased. They gather herbs and dispense them, as well as handle diagnosis and treatment of both illness and injury for all the cats in the Clan. In their role as spiritual leader, they teach the code and interpret any omens and prophecies.

Medicine Cat Apprentice - The cat that is being trained to follow in the pawsteps of the medicine cat. They learn healing and spiritual lore from the medicine cat. Medicine cat apprentices also accompany their mentors in their visit to the Mirror Lake every moon to receive dreams from StarClan. A medicine cat apprentice who has full training may be given a warrior name; however, medicine cat apprentices will remain apprentices even when fully trained so long as the current medicine cat is still practicing the arts. When the former medicine cat either dies or steps down, the medicine cat apprentice becomes a full medicine cat.

Scouts - The scouts are in charge of, when things are getting tough in terms of famine, finding nearby land that has enough prey to sustain the clan for a little bit, or finding carcasses that the clan cat eat. These cats are the fastest in the clan, having an excellent memory that helps them navigate back home and long-lasting stamina. They also need to be at least decent in hunting. However, these cats run the risk of getting lost or disoriented in blizzards, and is one of the most dangerous ranks. One scout goes with the leader or medicine cat whenever they visit the Mirror Lake.

Guards - These cats are charged with guarding the clan from any threat. It’s considered a great honor to receive this rank, as the leader personally picks guards based on who they deem the most loyal. They also accompany the leader or medicine cat whenever they go to the Mirror Lake for safety reasons. All guards started out as fighters originally, and are promoted to guards when they’re recognized for their extreme loyalty or great power. These cats are typically larger-than-average.

Hunters - These cats hunt LAND animals, and provide the clan with food when prey is available. Their coats are lighter in color to help them blend in with their pale surroundings. They are skilled hunters, and additionally, are some of the best ambushers in the clan. It’s one of the most important ranks of the clan, yet it’s quite underrated.

Fishers - A similar rank to the hunters, except they hunt animals found in the water, primarily fish. These cats typically have great patience, excellent eyesight, fishing skill, and can swim with ease while barely flinching at the cold water. However, they are the most prone to becoming ill.

Fighters - Whenever there’s a report of a strange cat or some kind of predator roaming around Northernclan territory, these cats are sent off to drive them away before they can get too close to camp. They are excellent fighters head-on, and some if not most are able to strategize their moves. This is the rank with the highest death rate. Cats who are recognized for their loyalty, bravery, and strength may be promoted to the more ‘luxurious’ guard position.

Head of Scouts/Guards/Hunters/Fishers/Fighters - These are the cats that watch over the cats apart of their respective ranks. While the deputy is in charge of assembling patrols, the heads are in charge of individual projects. The head of scouts plans out the travel route, the head of guards plans out the position in which each guard will stand, the head of hunters plan where the patrols should hunt, the head of fishers plan out where patrols should fish, and the head of fighters help any possible group going out to fight strategize. They make the job of the deputy so much easier, and if any cat is causing a problem, the head will be the one that informs the leader. These cats have a higher chance of becoming deputy if anything happens to the deputy or the deputy becomes leader, but heads are not always chosen to be the next deputy.

Apprentices - A young cat in training to become a warrior. Most usually are at or over the age of six moons. They have a mentor appointed to them at their ceremony and most days are taken out to do various training. They are also given the task of cleaning out bedding and removing elders’ ticks and fleas. These cats are randomly assigned mentors regardless of their mentor’s rank, but by the end of their training, their mentor will recommend to the leader which role their apprentice should likely take. [running (scouts), hunting (hunters), fighting (fighters), and fishing/swimming (fishers).]

Queens - A she-cat nursing or expecting kits. Their primary task during this time is the raising of their kits. Usually when their kits become apprentices, they return to their former rank. However, if a queen decides they don’t wish to return to their rank, they have the option of becoming a nurse.

Nurses - She-cats who have raised at least one litter of kits in the past and decided not to return to their former rank. They help give advice to new mothers, watch over kits when their mothers need breaks, play with kits, do tasks for queens if apprentices haven’t done them yet, and take in orphaned kits if no queen is willing to take them. These cats are always in close contact with the medicine cat, and will note if anything seems off about any of the queens or the kits.

Kits - A very young cat who has not been made an apprentice yet. Most often, they are under the age of six moons, though sometimes they are held back from being an apprentice for a certain amount of time, sometimes due to injury or misbehaving. They stay in the camp and are forbidden to leave it, unless accompanied by an older cat, such as a warrior, a medicine cat, or any kind of apprentice.

Orphaned Kits - Kits whose mother has passed away or kits of outsiders who were abandoned. They try to pair these kits with queens, but if no queen is willing to take them or if there are no queens in the nursery, a nurse will raise them themselves.

Elders - A retired warrior, deputy, queen, medicine cat, or leader who is too old or not in suitable shape to continue with their duties. Elders are taken care of by the whole Clan, and are given respect for the time they have served as part of the clan. They are responsible for taking the body of a dead cat out to be buried. Some cats don't become an elder only because of old age; if there is ever a condition which prevents the cat from fulfilling their duties to their Clan (such as blindness, paralysis, etc.), it usually leads to the cat's decision of retiring.

Merchants - These are a group of cats, kind of like a very small clan, of cats who travel around often, but most often come to the place where Northernclan resides, which is their origin. With every journey to places like the high-up mountains, the forest, the beach, or the meadows, they bring back useful or pretty items, such as herbs or things to decorate a nest with. They’re extremely friendly, and often times Northernclan cats will barter with them. Most cats will offer prey in return for pretty, rare items, while medicine cats will barter information in exchange for their foreign herbs. Young cats will ask for their fortunes to be told in return for prey as well. They are always welcoming to new members, in fact, most of these cats are former loners and runaway kittypets, but some are ‘redeemed’ rogues. Exiles who wish to join their ranks are immediately rejected for the sake of keeping good relations with Northernclan. Their relationship with the clan is good that, if the merchants ever need help, the clan would be more than happy to offer assistance.

Merchant Leader - This is the leader of the merchants, who decides where they will go, and decides what is a fair trade. The leader claim that they can read another cat’s fortune, which is something that is passed down to a single cat in the family line. For this reason, only the offspring of the leader can become the next leader when the current one passes away. The leader is typically female for some reason, though there have been instances of male leaders.

Mate of Lead Merchant - The chosen mate of the Lead Merchant. This decision is typically made freely by the leader themselves, but occasionally, the group will pressure their leader into picking a specific cat. Since there is a certain urgency for there to be an heir to the merchant group, the Heir will choose a mate of the opposite sex fairly young [20+ moons] and USUALLY wait until the current leader dies to have kits, or will choose to have kits whenever they wish. If the Heir becomes leader rather young, they will choose their mate soon after becoming leader and will have their kits whenever they decide to.

Heir to the Merchant Group - The offspring of the current lead merchant and their mate. In each leader’s litter, a single kit seems to have the ability to read fortunes [which is usually discovered at 8 moons], and whichever kit has this ability, whether they like it or not, will be deemed the heir. From then on, the leader will work hard to teach their kit how to properly lead this group. The other, non-chosen kits will become regular merchants.

Kittypets - These cats are rare around here, but near Northernclan, there is a small twoleg village, made up of little cabins. Very few of them allow their pets to wander in such extreme conditions, but a select few allow their cats to wander as they please. These cats usually aren’t knowledgeable in the ordeals of territory, and can be caught up in a fight with rogues or Northernclan cats. These cats are highly scorned for their pampered lifestyles.

Loners - Passive cats who do have small territories of their own, however, are very lenient on other cats entering it. Some cats simply wander near the area, but rarely go too far. Not usually a concern to the clan unless they’re stealing prey from Northernclan territory. They sometimes band into small groups, either permanently or temporarily, and may either guide lost cats or provide shelter to strangers.

Rogues - Cats who were born and raised outside of the clan, and are very hostile. Each rogue owns a piece of territory of their own, which they defend fiercely. Rogues typically live on their own, but occasionally, rogues can be found living with a family member, a mate, or their kits. They are a great threat to scouts especially.

Exiles - Cats who were formerly of Northernclan, but were exiled on account of some grave crime, typically the murder or attempted murder of a clanmate. Usually, exiles are intensely hateful of their former clans, and often will attack nearby patrols if given the chance.
Last edited by Luscinia on Thu May 18, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ territory, prey, & predators

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 3:51 pm

TERRITORY, PREY, AND
        PREDATORS

C A M P

The camp is within a long cave at the base of a mountain, somewhat close by to the small twoleg village. There are several tunnels, which eventually leads to a cave, which is where the cats sleep. Scouts, guards, hunters, fishers, and fighters all share a den, the apprentices share a den, the heads share a den, the deputy and leader share a den, the medicine cat and their apprentice share a den, the queens, kits, and nurses share a den, and the elders share a den. Bringing a total of seven different tunnels that lead to seven different dens. The cave does an excellent job of keeping cats sheltered from wind and snow, and is warmer compared to the outside, however, there is one issue. If there’s an avalanche, it can easily block the entry way in and out.

T E R R I T O R Y

Mirror Lake - The mirror lake is a small lake that’s in between two small, easy to hike-up mountains. It’s constantly frozen in thick, but clear ice, and stunningly reflects the sky above. It’s an especially beautiful sight when the aurora is present. When a cat touches noses with the ice and fall asleep, they are able to communicate with Starclan.

Frozen Fields - Vast, treeless land with minimal vegetation and small rivers cutting into the landscape. Most of the time there's enough prey to keep both the clan, the outsiders, and the predators happy, but running out of prey isn't a rare occurrence either.

The Mountains - Places that cats generally avoid if you can, but since the whole place is surrounded by mountains, some small and easy to climb, others huge and perilous. If you wish to go beyond this land, you must go up and down a mountain. While MOST predators [with an exception of a few] generally avoid the mountains as well, there is a lack of prey, so be sure to have eaten plenty before travelling across the bigger mountains.

"N E A R B Y" - P L A C E S

The Forest - A long journey away, but it’s a boreal forest that’s heavy with beautiful, cold-resistant trees and rich with prey. If there’s ever a bad famine, this is where the clan would temporarily migrate to. However, this place has it’s cons. Even though there are less predatory species then there are at home, there are a lot populating the place. Never let your guard down here.

The Beach - Not the traditional beach you think of. It’s cold, windy, and miserable, and the last place where you’d want to go for a swim. However, it’s rich with fish and seabirds, predators are rarely seen, and it’s close by compared to the forest. The whole clan would never migrate here in times of famine, but sometimes, hunters and fishers go out here and carry back their catches to camp.

The Meadows - Found in one place, the farthest of all of the locations. Once you go beyond the vast forest, far in the distance, you can see another mountain range. Between the forest and the mountains, however, is a huge grassy field dotted with pretty flowers, and a medium-sized but slow-moving river in the middle. No living clan cat has ever seen the meadows before, and the last time any Northernclan cat stepped foot on the meadows was at least eight generations ago. However, this is the favorite place to travel for the merchants, as it offers plenty of unique things to bring home to the Northernclan cats.

P R E Y

year-round land prey;; ermines, mice, voles, lemmings, hares, shrews, swans, ptarmigans, puffins, gulls, and ravens.
    year-round aquatic prey;; cod and flatfish.
    seasonal aquatic prey;; salmon and trout [late spring - early autumn]
    frequently scavenged prey;; seal, elk, caribou

P R E D A T O R S

common;; snowy owls, bald eagles, arctic foxes, grizzly bears, village dogs
    uncommon;; tundra wolves, lynx, polar bears, wolverines
    rare;; orcas and tigers
Last edited by Luscinia on Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ prefix suggestions

Postby Luscinia » Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 pm

PREFIX SUGGESTIONS
        NOTE;; No, you don't have to use these. These are just ideas you are free to use.

- Ermine [taken]
    - Mouse
    - Vole
    - Lemming [taken]
    - Hare
    - Shrew
    - Swan
    - Ptarmigan
    - Puffin
    - Seagull/Gull
    - Eagle
    - Raven [taken]
    - Cod
    - Salmon
    - Trout
    - Seal
    - Caribou
    - Elk
    - Bear
    - Wolf [taken]
    - Orca [taken]
    - Lynx [taken]
    - Wolverine
    - Owl
    - Fox [taken]
    - Tiger [taken]
    - Moss
    - Snow
    - Frost [taken]
    - Ice [taken]
    - Frozen [taken]
    - Blizzard [taken]
    - Cold
    - Avalanche
    - Fir
    - Pine [taken]
    - Spruce [taken]
    - Birch
    - Aspen [taken]
    - Holly
    - Stone
    - Boulder [taken]
    - Lake
    - Aurora [taken]
    - Sun
    - Night
    - Wind
    - Breeze
    - Gale
    - Light
    - Blue
    - White
    - Black
    - Silver [taken]
Last edited by Luscinia on Mon May 22, 2017 2:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ NORTHERNCLAN ✧ post one

Postby Luscinia » Mon May 22, 2017 7:46 am

S I L V E R S T A R
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

she-cat • 48 moons • leader • crush;; n/a • apprentice;; n/a • location;; camp • tags;; the clan

Silverstar quickly groomed the pelt of Erminekit, then stood to her feet, nudging her daughter out of the leader's den, which she had resided in since the day she was born. Unlike most queens, Silverstar refused to move to the nursery. The names of her clanmates ran through her head, potential mentors for her dear kit, but she knew she had to pick the cat that would match her well. It was too early to tell, but already, Erminekit showed signs of being a hunter, perhaps matching her with a hunter as her mentor will suit her. Once they were in the center of the cave, the leader yowled out, "Cats of Northernclan, please gather beneath the Tall Stone for a clan meeting!" Afterwards, she hurried to a tall rock that stood out in the center of the cave, gracefully climbing to the top. She gazed down at her clanmates as some filed out of the dens and headed in her direction. "As all of you know, most of our head warriors were suddenly lost to an avalanche. Our Head of Scouts, Longpath. Our Head of Guards, Bearnose. Our Head of Hunters, Tinyleap. And our Head of Fishers, Splashpelt. Today, I will be announcing the new Heads. Also, today is the day that we will be naming Erminekit an apprentice."

A U R O R A

tom • 28 moons • merchant leader • crush;; open • location;; the river • tags;; open

Aurora jolted awake, letting out a big, long gasp of air. Frantically his eyes darted around him, noticing that he was exactly where he had fallen asleep last night, in his nest atop a large stone that held all of the merchants. It was a makeshift den, since everyone seemed too exhausted to find their actual den at this location. His muscles relaxed, and Aurora took a deep breath. Just another one of those odd dreams. He shook it off, and reminded himself of today's tasks. Today, they would return to their actual den location, but first, there was trading to be done with Northernclan, and Aurora was determined to discuss Starclan with Sprucefur and Thistlepaw. He was thoroughly convinced that his fortune telling and Starclan were connected in some way, but there was no solid proof of that yet. Yet. The tom got up and stressed, then cast his eyes upon his followers. "Everyone! Wake up! We have a long day ahead of us." He alerted the others loudly, unable to hide the excited tone in his voice. He loved visiting Northernclan, something about the large group of cats energized him. Aurora leaped off of the stone, making his way toward the nearby river, bending down and lapping at the freezing cold water.

T I G E R S T E P

tom • 36 moons • fighter • crush;; open • apprentice;; n/a • location;; camp • tags;; the clan, open

Tigerstep was an early riser, per usual. Of course, unlike a hunter, a fighter couldn't go out on their own to do their job, they had to go together on patrols. All he could do was sit and wait, occasionally glancing longingly at the guards who were working the dawn shift, who sat proudly outside of camp, eyes scanning for potential dangers. He noticed Silverstar's daughter, Erminekit, scampering across camp toward the Tall Stone, immediately realizing that she was old enough to be apprenticed. And he assumed correctly, as Silverstar called for a meeting, for the announcement of the new Head Warriors and of the apprenticeship of Erminekit. Slowly, the tom made his way to the impressive stone like his clanmates.

O C E A N H E A R T

she-cat • 26 moons • scout • crush;; open • apprentice;; n/a • location;; camp • tags;; the clan, open

Oceanheart let out a small, overdramatic groan as Silverstar's voice interrupted her refreshing slumber. The she-cat rolled from her side onto her stomach, paused, then hauled herself to her paws. She gave herself a quick grooming so she'd look at least slightly presentable, then once she was satisfied, walked out of the den with confidence. She sat near the Tall Rock, eyes scanning for any attractive toms to interact with.

E R M I N E K I T

she-cat • 6 moons • apprentice • crush;; n/a • mentor;; to be named • location;; camp • tags;; the clan

Erminekit bit her tongue as her mother gave her a quick grooming, eyes locked on the Tall Stone eagerly. Today was the day she would become an apprentice, today was the day that she was allowed to leave camp. Today was the day that she would begin her training to become some kind of warrior. A million questions flowed into her mind. Who would her mentor be? What kind of warrior will they be? What kind of warrior will she become after her six moons of training? Once Silverstar ceased the grooming, Erminekit leapt to her paws, watching with wide eyes as her mother lead her into the center of camp, then swiftly scaled up the deep-sloped stone. She looked around, watching cats head in this direction from dens and various other spots within camp.

B O U L D E R

tom • 10 moons • merchant • crush;; n/a • location;; merchant makeshift camp • tags;; open

It was a long night. Boulder still wasn't used to being without the warmth he had when, before, he had curled up in between his mother and his father. Now, his mother and his father were far, far away from him, and he had to figure out how to warm himself up. So, he had slept in a tight ball, which now, had made his muscles ached. Worst of all, he wasn't good at hunting at all, so instead of his father or mother hunting for him, he had to ask one of the other merchants to catch him something, which was always awkward in the young tom's point of view.

S O F I A

she-cat • 30 moons • rogue • crush;; open • location;; her den [a big wooden twoleg crate] • tags;; open

Sofia knew how lucky she was to have such a perfect den as the wind howled outside. Sure, it wasn't as solid and protective as a cave like Northernclan had, but it did a good job of blocking the wind, and thanks to the top that she could open and close easily, it made it harder for some predators to reach her. And it was big enough to hold such a large-sized cat like herself. It also blocked out the sun well, which will be useful in the summer moons. Her sense of peace and comfort was rudely interrupted when her stomach snarled, and Sofia knew better than to ignore it. She stood on her haunches, using her head to nudge open the top of the box and scan the area. It was clear of predators or strangers. Skillfully, the she-cat leapt out of the now-open box, then nudged the lid to close it once she was out. She remembered seeing a grizzly bear yesterday, guarding the carcass of a caribou that it had just caught. Perhaps there would be some leftovers for her to eat? If not, she decided she would fish for her food instead.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me