MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 12:46 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point turned to face Whiteshadow, the other medicine cat. "Alright, don't give him a hard time though. He's still learning." She nodded, being calm, tilting over a bit and leaning on him as she was still a bit tired. She realized what she was doing only a few moments later, and stopped.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴀᴛ, ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
The long-furred russet tom gave them a dark grin, noticing one of them was already scared. "Of course I know where it is. But why should I tell the both of you? You're both still just kits after all. What could you do?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell turned to him with a bright smile. "I haven't been up for long. Silverpaw was up for most of the night instead."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been up for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Tawnyflight sat in camp,grooming her paws.She had been out on an early hunting patrol,and had gotten back a few minutes ago with a vole and two mice.Her paws had mud on them,and she was now cleaning it off.Her face gave away that she was exhausted,but she tried her best to act like she was wide awake and happy.She glance over at Eaglestar, a slight purr rumbling in his chest.She had been over joyed when they were picked to be assigned mates,they both adored each other,and it was even better because once he moved to the leader's den,she got to come with him.A smile fell on her face,and her purr grew a bit louder.

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:N/A|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Riverdawn ,Open

"I don't care if he's still learning. He doesn't need to mess up my herbs.I spend half my day cleani-"His ear tips began to heat up as he felt her body weight shift to him.Once she moved he quickly cleared his throat,resuming his grumpy stature."I spend half my day cleaning these stupid herbs back up.He needs to get out or learn how to be a proper medicine cat"

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Patchfur lay in the sun,trying to soak up some of the early morning sunshine.His head was on the ground and he was flopped on his side,his flank rising and falling evenly with each breath.He glanced around camp,maybe for Sorrowstep. . .but when he didn't spot the cat he was looking for,he closed his eyes,and curled up in a ball,purring lightly as his whole body began to warm up once again.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:N/A|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw

Smokepatch bounds out of camp, with her apprentice, Rainypaw at her heels.With a purr she leaps into the training hollow and skids to a halt,silently waiting to see if the apprentice would trip over the stick she had planted a few minutes ago,and into the sand pile she had so gracefully jumped over moments ago.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

Open

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 pm

MoonPaw- Mentor:SootPatch -6 moons- Tag's SootPatch

The apprentice almost ran into her mentor during her excited spree run. "Hello!"She greeted, looking up at her mentor with a small grin. Moonpaw's tail swayed side to side, her fur ruffled from the run around the camp.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Riverclaw
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Pigeoncatcher|Apprentice: Silverpaw|Tags:Pigeoncatcher|Mood:Scared// Unknown

RiverClaw awoke from a terrible dream and just tried to shake it off. She padded from her den and saw her mate and slightly perked her ears back. She did have some secret feelings for another but she loved her mate. She sighed and approached him and sat by him and asked "how did you sleep love?" she hid her feelings but she was very tired and she hid that with a smile and a small purr as she licked her mates cheek. She was forced to be mates with someone, it bothered her but she went along with it.

Sparrowclaw
Tom|35 Moons|Assigned: Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags:Open|Mood:Sleepy|

SparrowClaw snored and purred as drool dripped and she flicked her tail as her dream was about hunting, but someone was chasing her away.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat, Russetleap

Cloud bit his tongue and mustered up the courage to look into the loner's eyes. "P-please sir! We don't have any other chance of survival." He begged, his voice nervous. He looked at Bat to see what she would do. She always had a plan, and they always worked.

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Russetleap

Bat cringed inside as her brother begged for the rogue to bring them to the clan. "Since you're a loner, I'm just going to assume that you dislike the clan, so how about this: once I join the clan, I'll build my way up to the rank of leader and get rid of whatever you dislike about the clan other than it just being a clan." She offered, sitting down.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 pm

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

Puffing out her fur Cricketpaw glanced around for any sight what so ever
    of her mentor Leafstep, luckily she didn't see him. No scolding for
    Cricketpaw today! Sneaking over to Stormypaw she looked around
    before talking to her fellow apprentice "Hey Stormypaw," With a
    small pause she looked around again "Seen Leafstep at all?"
    [Hayspots - 15 moons - None - Warrior - Eaglestar]
    "I am damaged, far too damaged, but you’re not beyond repair. Stick
    around here, make things better ‘Cause you beat me fair and square."

"I may." He said with a small amused purr, Eaglestar knew the tom well
    and the two did joke around even though Hayspots was a warrior. "But
    then again your offer seems interesting." He had never been chosen to
    lead a patrol before, it would be something new for the tom.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 1:38 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point let out an amused purr. "Weren't you like that when you were an apprentice?"

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴀᴛ, ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
The long-furred russet tom narrowed his eyes, deciding to avoid her attempt at a deal. "Loners avoid clan cats, and are usually neutral. It's rogues that dislike the clan."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell turned to him with a bright smile. "I haven't been up for long. Silverpaw was up for most of the night instead."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been up for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Tawnyflight sat in camp,grooming her paws.She had been out on an early hunting patrol,and had gotten back a few minutes ago with a vole and two mice.Her paws had mud on them,and she was now cleaning it off.Her face gave away that she was exhausted,but she tried her best to act like she was wide awake and happy.She glance over at Eaglestar, a slight purr rumbling in his chest.She had been over joyed when they were picked to be assigned mates,they both adored each other,and it was even better because once he moved to the leader's den,she got to come with him.A smile fell on her face,and her purr grew a bit louder.

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:N/A|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Riverdawn ,Open

"No.I never messed up the herb storage and i did what i was told.Now go get me that Horsetail quickly and bring it back"He mews with a huff,shaking his head as he moves mint from the yarrow,growling softly as he find a clawed piece,setting it into the trash pile,he continues his job.

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Patchfur lay in the sun,trying to soak up some of the early morning sunshine.His head was on the ground and he was flopped on his side,his flank rising and falling evenly with each breath.He glanced around camp,maybe for Sorrowstep. . .but when he didn't spot the cat he was looking for,he closed his eyes,and curled up in a ball,purring lightly as his whole body began to warm up once again.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:N/A|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw

Smokepatch bounds out of camp, with her apprentice, Rainypaw at her heels.With a purr she leaps into the training hollow and skids to a halt,silently waiting to see if the apprentice would trip over the stick she had planted a few minutes ago,and into the sand pile she had so gracefully jumped over moments ago.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|Apprentice:Moonpaw|Tags:Moonpaw

Sootpatch looks down at his apprentice,smiling softly at him."Hello Moonpaw,hows you sleep?" {WB}

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

Open

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 17, 2017 1:47 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Russetleap

"Then I guess I got my terminology wrong. You're a rogue, not a loner. So what do you want me to do when I become leader? I'll do anything that won't risk my position as leader." Bat said.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed May 17, 2017 1:55 pm

MoonPaw- 6 moons- she-cat- apprentice- Mentor: SootPAtch- Tegs Sootpatch

"It was great! What about you?"She asked her mentor, shifting on her paws.The apprentice had too much energy to spare at this time of day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me