MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 am

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep had a distant look in her eyes for a few moments as she too thought about change. About who she thought agreed with them and who didn't. She was sure her brother agreed with the tradition, though she wasn't sure if he loved his assigned mate, he seemed more like someone who was just complaint with things. But the others.. She couldn't be sure.. This wasn't something you could say out loud so everyone seemed pretty good at hiding their feelings about it. Shaking her head she looked at him "Huh? How did I sleep?" she chuckled softly. "I slept alright, same as every night. I prefer when the nights are slightly cooler, I hate when green leaf comes and it's hot at night, we have too many warriors in that den for hot green leaf nights." she said.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

"That's what I heard, that every clan is named after someone with that name who started it." Stormypaw said before he rolled his eyes. "I would assume he's the one who made all these dumb rules, I don't see how he got anyone to join.. I guess they were all made warriors right away so they didn't have to do apprentice duties. But all of our traditions and rules seem, I don't know, outrageous for everyone to just agree to out of no where? So maybe he didn't and someone else did?" He sighed. A grumpy look upon his face, He was less mad about assigned mates and more mad about them having those special cats.. Who would want to agree to be not special?
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 6:48 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

"Im glad that you got a goods night sleep!"Leafstep purred. Usually he wasn't like this, taking much more care into his job as a warrior, but he was happy to have some time where he could enjoy having a friend. Some may think that it wasn't possible, but he did get tired of constantly perfecting his skills and working on every flaw he had. He wanted to be a good warrior and that was part of it,so he wasn't going to stop."Mouse nearby."he dropped into a crouch, keeping low to the ground. He then moved forward, each step light and quiet as to avoid being heard. Once he was close enough he pounced on the mouse and snapped its spine, turning back to the she-cat."Its good to know theres still prey around. Theres no queens or kits to feed, but we are a clan and it takes a lot of prey to feed everybody."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 am

Sorrowstep

Sorrowstep paused, keeping herself extremely still as he hunted, not wanting to mess this up for him. Once he was done she nodded "We still have a big clan. We have plenty of apprentices right now, all rather young." she said. "Though i'm sure we'll have some queens and kits soon.. New leaf has just begun theres still plenty of time." she said not wanting to point out that she hadn't heard anyone speaking about having kits any time soon. She turned her head "I should find something, otherwise this won't be a very useful hunt." she said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 am

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar

Cloud suddenly felt like the clan wasn't as great as it seemed to be. He wasn't a fan of the added rules, especially the rule about your role being decided when you're a kit. How is skill supposed to be gauged when you haven't even gotten a chance to get outside the camp? A cat that looks like a good leader one day could just be a cruel monster the next. Although he hadn't gotten to meet any cats his age besides Bat, he figured that they wouldn't stay the same for their entire lives. Despite this, he wore a smile and said nothing.

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar

[size=90]Bat didn't really get the point of the rules, especially the mate one. There wasn't any rule that said that you had to have kits, or that you had to love and protect your mate, so what was the point? Cats assigned as mates could just ignore the other cat's existence. Despite this, she nodded. "Got it. So are we just going to get our clan names or is it going to be some ceremony?"
She asked, knowing about the silent vigil apprentices had to do when becoming warriors.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep knew there were plenty of cats to feed, but he didn't think kits would be on the way soon. None of the assigned mayes didn't seem to talk much and even he rarely talked to his 'mate' as he didn't have actual feelings for her. Eaglestar would notice that lack of kits soon and hopefully they would get rid of the rule to fix the problem."You know as well as I do that there aren't going to be kits anytime soon."he decided it was best to avoid the topic now as he didn't want to cause a tense atmosphere."Yeah, Eaglestar would expect us to bring back plenty of prey."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw

Eaglestar chuckled softly as he glanced at Cloud "Don't worry, I was just as nervous as you were when I was just a kit." he said. "These were put in place by our ancestors long ago. It keeps the clan strong and ensures our survival." he said. "We have a few other traditions but don't worry about that now, nothing as big as those." he smiled warmly. "I have not been leader that long, it hasn't been very long that Snowstar has been dead. She was our leader before me. But I can assure you things will not be as strict or as cruel as they seem." he said before he looked at Bat again. "When you are six moons you will be apprentices, should you choose to join us of course. There will be a ceremony and you will get your apprentice names, Cloudpaw and Batpaw. And you will get your mentors and be able to start your training to become warriors." he said.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump looked towards the cliff side "It's unsettling what a cat can do when anger boils inside them for long enough." he said. "I worry that someone else here might one day be pushed over the edge the same." he said. "Some take it rather personal that they aren't called special but.. I think we're all the same here really.. I know it may seem unfair but.. I think in the eyes of StarClan we're all just as worthy as anyone else." he then looked at Peonydapple flashing her a small smile. Puddlejump so deeply believed in StarClan and in most of his Clanmates no matter how worried he was about them or what may happen if they got pushed too far.

Sorrowstep

Sorrowstep glanced at him "You never know Leafstep." she said softly. "Some cats may surprise you, some of them seem close, even if they don't always feel so close.." she paused, not wanting to say that someone might break the code and have kits with someone else, hide it from the clan.. She shook her head and started forward again, scenting the air. Catching the faint scent of a robin and stalked off. Dropping down into a crouch she slowly crept up on the creature in an instant she struck, the bird flew into the air but she managed to grab it before it could get away. She killed it and dropped it at her paws.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw grinned at her mentor then paused, slightly confused as she saw the change in demeanor of Smokepatch. It was only when her mentor raced over to her assigned mate that Rainypaw understood. She snorted, she didn't scent him getting close at all.. She really needed to work on that.. She trotted over to the pair of them and purred warmly "Good morning Dolphin." She said dipping her head politely.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw chuckled "He's not bad all of the time." he said. "Sometimes it almost seems like he might be in a good mood, almost." he said. "I wonder if they ask our mentors if they even want apprentices before they give them apprentices or if they just stick us with whoever." he sighed and rolled his eyes. "I think Eaglestar just got tired of it, so many of us were apprenticed all at once he just probably picked whoever he saw standing there looking like they were paying enough attention to our ceremony." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 19, 2017 9:53 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point padded out of camp, pricking her ears once she heard Peonydapple mention her. Recognizing what the warrior had meant, she hurried out of the entrance, frowning slightly. Riverdawn was one to definitely avoid that specific topic.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom watched as they had walked off, and turned back around, deciding to go hunting and stock up for a little bit.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell gave him a smile in return. She wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that, and turned back to her paws. She actually felt a bit bad for thinking of him negatively when she hadn't wanted an assigned mate. Maybe I can live with having an assigned mate.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby turned to the apprentice, giving her a bright smile as well. "Good morning, Rainypaw!"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri May 19, 2017 9:55 am

Fleetingpaw:7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Honeypaw

When the she-cat decided that she should hurry along back in the camp, she took one last glance at the pine trees and what may have been beyond and savored nature's scent before rushing inside. Padding her way into the medicine's cat den, she saw her mentor and another clan mate as well as another fellow medicine cat apprentice. She decided to be a bit social today and talk to some cat in the clan. Thinking it was better to approach the more approachable one, she slowly walked up to Honeypaw and tried her best not to give the bright cat a scare... if he could get scared that is. "I see you're er- memorizing the herbs I suppose?" her greeting more awkward than expect, the outcome becoming a question than a statement.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 am

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar

Cloud was slightly comforted by Eaglestar mentioning how he was nervous, although he was still slightly apprehensive about the whole thing. He wondered who his mentor would be, although he was too awkward to ask. He was guessing that he wouldn't be able to become one of the special cats, unless he got really lucky. He knew that if any of them were going to become Sparrowclaw's apprentice it would be Bat. He began making his nest with the leftover moss.

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar

[size=90]Bat nodded and laid down in her nest. She was guessing that one of them, probably her, would become Sparrowclaw's apprentice, since the deputy having an apprentice would probably take precedence over some other warrior getting an apprentice. She was a fan of the rules, since they would drastically increase her chances of becoming deputy if she got chosen as a special cat.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 am

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]