MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Dawnpelt
She-cat | warrior | Apprentice: open | crush: Patchfur | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: Patchfur

- She walked closer to the tom "So what are you doing? Interesting to go hunt or just a walk?" she meowed flicking her ears curiously, not brekaing her gaze to this very handsome tom.

Robinpaw
Tom | apprentice |mentor: open |Crush: looking |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Fleetingpaw

-He listened her carefully, shaking his head "No, I've hear about cobweb, I guess I have some in the apprentices den" he meowed smilling lightly "And what about Poppy seed and...I guess it was Goldenrod? I've hear that medicine cats use them a lot, for bleeding? or helaing wounds?" he meowed thoughtfully.

Risingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Cometkit, open

- Grooming her long calico and tortoiseshell fur near the entrance of the nursery. Taking a good watch at her two kits who eated their breakfast there "Cometkit, stop stealing for your sister, there is enought prey for both of you" she meowed looking angry at the black kit.

Lotuskit
She-cat | kit |crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Cometkit, Risingshadow

- She eated her part of the meat, trying to huss her sister away "Go away, Cometkit....this is my part, that's yours" she hissed at her sister, turning then toward her mother "mom??" she meowed loudly at her.

Cometkit
She-cat | kit | crush: none | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Risingshadow

-Smirkling the black kit tryed to steal her sisters part of meat, even thought she had her own "Come on Lotuskit, we need to share.... it's cruel to eat for yourself" she meowed poking her, but stopped immendeately when heared her mother speaking to her "fine..." she growled and padded to her part of meat.

Junior
Tom | Loner | crush: will be Sorrowstep |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: open

- Silently walking the small tom was stalking some peasants, trying his no good luck to catch one. He walked closer, hidding behing a bushes and thinking about his catcing moves.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:54 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Robinpaw

Fleetingpaw nodded, "Yes, goldenrod is used for healing wounds, but they have to be chewed into a poultice before being used. And poppy seeds can be used to help a cat sleep, soothe them when in distress, or mostly help them ease the pain, they have to be chewed on for the effect to start." The she-cat had felt a bit happy that not only did she have someone to talk to, but they were actually interested in the herbs she had to learn. She supposed that the tom would be just in case something bad happens in the clan and the medicine cats were either not there, or weren't able to make it back in time. Although it was less likely to happen, she suppose it would do some good that others other than the current medicine cats should know of the basic things. Smiling softly, she paid attention to and awaited what other things Robinpaw had to say.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:21 am

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:N/A|Crush:To be Riverdawn|Apprentice:Fleetingpaw|Tags: Riverdawn

"They don't want to listen to me.I refuse to teach stupid apprentices anything because they don't listen"He mews,huffing slightly and shaking his head.He gently moved some of the horsetail back into it's pile with his paw.

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Dawnpelt

"I was looking for Sorrowstep,but i can't seem to find her.I already went out hunting this morning,but i could use a walk to stretch my legs.Do you mind if i see if i can find Sorrowstep to tag along with us?"He asks,glancing around for his assigned mate.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:N/A|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw,Dolphin

Smokepatch chuckles,shaking her head."Let's go back to camp. . .I'm getting a bit tired"Smokepatch mews,licking her mates cheek before heading towards the exit of the hollow

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

probably open

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

idk what i'm doing with him sooo lol

Beepaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:46 am

Dawnpelt
She-cat | warrior | Apprentice: open | crush: Patchfur | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: Patchfur

- She was silent for a moment before nodding "Sure, walk sound good, I am not done almost anything today" she meowed with sighing.

Robinpaw
Tom | apprentice |mentor: open |Crush: looking |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Fleetingpaw

-He needed to her "I see" he meowed thougthfully glancing toward the medicine cats den "Sorry to ask so much questions but, how it feels to have a two mentors? Which one is better River or white" he asked not using their full name.

Risingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Cometkit, open

- Grooming her long calico and tortoiseshell fur near the entrance of the nursery. Taking a good watch at her two kits who eated their breakfast there "Cometkit, stop stealing for your sister, there is enought prey for both of you" she meowed looking angry at the black kit.

Lotuskit
She-cat | kit |crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Cometkit, Risingshadow

- She eated her part of the meat, trying to huss her sister away "Go away, Cometkit....this is my part, that's yours" she hissed at her sister, turning then toward her mother "mom??" she meowed loudly at her.

Cometkit
She-cat | kit | crush: none | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: Lotuskit, Risingshadow

-Smirkling the black kit tryed to steal her sisters part of meat, even thought she had her own "Come on Lotuskit, we need to share.... it's cruel to eat for yourself" she meowed poking her, but stopped immendeately when heared her mother speaking to her "fine..." she growled and padded to her part of meat.

Junior
Tom | Loner | crush: will be Sorrowstep |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/none | tags: open

- Silently walking the small tom was stalking some peasants, trying his no good luck to catch one. He walked closer, hidding behing a bushes and thinking about his catcing moves.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Robinpaw

Fleetingpaw smiled at the tom, "It's fine." listening to his question and nodding, taking her time to form a sentence. She let out a slight chuckle and spoke, "Well Whiteshadow is suppose to be my own mentor and Riverdawn is suppose to be Honeypaw's, but to answer your question: it's nice. I wouldn't say one is better than the other because it's nice having two medicine cats that are training you to be one of them in the future, if you understand what I mean." Letting out a breath she continued, "Even from what I'm currently learning, having the both of them helps greatly. Riverdawn can butt in from time to time if she'd like to give some advice since Whiteshadow tends to be..." she paused a bit before continuing, her words chosen carefully, "a bit... grumpy and agitated. Sometimes I don't understand certain things clearly and am a bit... scared to be honest, to just ask him for some help. So having two of them is nice and the both of them are equally good." the she-cat finished, taking a breather from talking so much, but giving the tom a small smile to show that she was alright.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me