MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep still doubted any cat would have kits. Even if a few did then there wouldn't be many. One or two litters didn't support the clan as much as some would think and litters could have as little as one kit. How were there going to be kits if the mates didn't love each other? There was the option of them running off with another cat, but he wasn't sure if any cat would risk that. He himself wouldn't want to do that, but he had fallen in love with a cat that wasn't assigned to him."Great catch!"he purred, seeing that she had caught a robin.

Honeypaw
Tom|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Fleetingpaw

Honeypaw glanced outside of the den, wondering if there would be kits soon. He didn't think there would be any at this rate as most mates didn't seem happy with each other. If they didn't love each other then there would be no kits, simple logic. Some may end up having kits with their mates, but he still doubted it. They could cheat on their mate though, have kits with another mate. He knew that may be likely as cats didn't usually love their assigned mate. He was pulled from his thoughts as Fleetingpaw spoke up."Oh,yes! I want to make sure im ready for just in case something happens. Best to know my herbs."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

Rainwhisker | Tom | Assigned: Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker flicked his ear at Eaglestar's words. For some cats, the rules here were okay. But for him, he desperately longed for change. Even though he liked his assigned mate, that didn't mean everyone did. Cats deserved to be able to pick their own lives. Even the leader hadn't picked his own mate, although he probably would have picked Tawnyflight anyways. Rainwhisker remembered when the two had been assigned to each other. All he had ever wanted was to be as happy as they had been, and he had only been a kit at that time. That was back when he and Hollytail had been considered equal... He purred softly, not loud enough to here at the memory. "If you show promise, you'll have a great life here," he meowed to the kits.

Hollytail | She-cat | Assigned: Whiteshadow

Hollytail became annoyed at Whiteshadow's words. When she saw the apprentices, however, she knew it was no time for bickering. So she settled for an equally spiteful response. She put on false cheerfulness, and with a voice to match it she meowed, "I'm glad you're feeling so good today. I'm afraid that I must now help welcome our newest possible members. My group must be represented, after all." She cringed inwardly as she spoke, she would never sound that cheerful in reality. She also knew that her spite had shown through the false response. She trotted into camp and headed to the nursery. She walked through the entrance to find her least favorite cat (Sparrowclaw), Eaglestar, and Rainwhisker greeting the kits. She dipped her head in respect and meowed, " The fox menace has been dealt with Eaglestar." She decided to put in a good word for Sorrowstep. "Sorrowstep was most helpful in making sure it won't come back," she added.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 am

Fleetingpaw:7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Honeypaw/Open

"Ah, that's great." Fleetingpaw sent the older tom the best smile she could. She was never really happy at times, could be considered a grump like her mentor: Whiteshadow, but definitely mostly bitter and sarcastic. "I heard there were some new kits in the clan... though they were found outside near the clan. Best to welcome them, I suppose..." then Fleetingpaw added, mumbling, "Though I'm not one for greetings." hoping the tom didn't hear. Deciding to check on the herb stocks, she tried to busy herself with at least something.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:47 am

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Tawnyflight sat in camp,grooming her paws.She had been out on an early hunting patrol,and had gotten back a few minutes ago with a vole and two mice.Her paws had mud on them,and she was now cleaning it off.Her face gave away that she was exhausted,but she tried her best to act like she was wide awake and happy.She glance over at Eaglestar, a slight purr rumbling in his chest.She had been over joyed when they were picked to be assigned mates,they both adored each other,and it was even better because once he moved to the leader's den,she got to come with him.A smile fell on her face,and her purr grew a bit louder.

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:Hollytail|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Whiteshadow just huffs at Hollytail,going back to his work,not wanting to speak to her anymore.He hated the assigned mates thing,and wished it would just go away. {WB}

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Patchfur lay in the sun,trying to soak up some of the early morning sunshine.His head was on the ground and he was flopped on his side,his flank rising and falling evenly with each breath.He glanced around camp,maybe for Sorrowstep. . .but when he didn't spot the cat he was looking for,he closed his eyes,and curled up in a ball,purring lightly as his whole body began to warm up once again.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

"I'm so glad you came Dolphin~I hoped you would show up,I wanted to show you the fighting move my brother taught me and maybe i can teach you and Rainypaw together!"Smokepatch mews happily,crouching down and with a delighted mrrow,she pounces on her beloved assigned mate. Smokepatch knew that they were a perfect match,hence hwy she thought so highly of the assigned mates thing.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|Apprentice:Moonpaw|Tags:Moonpaw

Sootpatch looks down at his apprentice,smiling softly at him."Hello Moonpaw,hows you sleep?" {WB}

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

Open

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw, Hollytail

Eaglestar smiled at Cloud and Bat before he looked over at Hollytail "Thank you Hollytail, i'll have to thank Sorrowstep as well later, though i'm not sure where she is currently." shaking his head slightly he then nodded towards Cloud and Bat "This is Cloud, and this is Bat, They will be apprentices within the next moon." he said. "I'd like you both to meet Hollytail, she is one of our warriors, the one who noticed the fox this morning as i'm sure you heard on your way in." he said with a slight purr. Eaglestar took great pride in his clan and all of it's warriors. And every achievement they had meant great things for the clan, at least in his eyes.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump yawned again "Ah, sorry, I can't seem to wake up in the mornings." he said. "I sleep all night long and never wake up so i'm not sure what my problem is. Maybe i'm just ready to be an elder already at 38 moons." he joked with a small purr. "Should we ask about patrols or anything today?" he asked suddenly.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep nodded "Thank you." she said before she picked it back up and buried it to come back for later. "Shall we continue then?" she asked though her eyes were already scanning the forest. As much as she liked just going for a walk, she knew they'd need to bring back a lot of prey so they didn't get called lazy or anything. Though she'd be happy to just keep walking and expressing her opinions on anything and everything. For someone who rarely spoke in camp she sure had a lot to say once she got out of it. "I want to at least catch a few more things, then maybe we could talk the long way back?" she offered.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw squealed in excitement and bounced around "Oh! Oh! Dolphin you should join us!! Smokepatch is the greatest mentor ever!" she cried out. She settled down into a defensive position "She can teach us both so many moves!" She purred before she pawed at her mentor too excited to keep still and work on her defense. A lot of things made Rainypaw happy, and training just happened to be close to the very top of those things.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw shrugged "Maybe, I don't know, do we really need so many rules?" he asked before he rolled his eyes. Sighing he looked at her again "I'm just saying.. At the very least.. everyone could help out with cleaning up nests. But whatever." he rolled his eyes again. "I wonder if theres anything to do yet, anything you know, fun, that we're actually allowed to do." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Hollytail purred in pride. She turned her gaze to the kits. "You'll make fine apprentices. If you want me to show you hunting techniques sometime, all you have to do is ask. Same goes for fighting techniques," she meowed. Hollytail ran her eyes over the two kits. she could see by the stance of Bat that she was fiercely independent. Hollytail could respect that. After all, she herself had been the same exact way. Cloud looked a bit unsure about something. Hollytail desperately wanted to comfort him, but she was a total stranger and had no idea how.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 19, 2017 12:47 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Cloud

Male | Five Moons | Apprentice | Tags - Bat, Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar, Hollytail

"Oh, she was the one who noticed the fox? Bat actually had the idea to follow her voice so that us two could get here!"
Cloud said, looking at Hollytail. "She's pretty good at making up plans on the spot. Who knows, maybe she even had the fox get close to the camp somehow!" He joked, looking at his sister. She simply responded with a glance at Cloud and then looked away. He then looked at Hollytail when she began speaking again. "Okay, thanks! I'm not the best at either of those, so I'll probably take you up on it." He said, smiling.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:00 pm

She grinned joyfully. It had been a long, long time since she had seen kits around the clan. She had almost forgotten their eagerness to learn new things. "It doesn't matter how good you are, just how hard you try," she meowed. "Nobody has ever gotton to the top through pure skill. It requires effort," she said, taking on her philosophical voice for a moment. "And I know that's probably not what you want to hear," she added quickly. "If you do decide to stay, I'm sure you'll get used to and enjoy the clan life."
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri May 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Sparroeclaw

She pured at her mate's words and said "why aren't you smart?" With a chuckle. She stood by his side and cuddled into his shoulder. "Eaglestar, would one of bat or cloud become my apprentice?" She asked with a mew.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw, Hollytail

Eaglestar was looking between Hollytail and the young kits, an unreadable look in his eyes. Shaking his head he looked at Sparrowclaw "Hm? Oh, we'll see Sparrowclaw." he answered with a small nod. "We should take a walk later, discuss your duties as a deputy. I know it's a new job for you, I didn't keep it for very long. But you most likely will." he said nodding slightly. "We'll discuss then how we choose cats to be our apprentices." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me