Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 9:08 am

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 30 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat relaxed a bit, feeling a bit guilty. I shouldn't be thinking of having more kits after this had happened.

«Lionpaw (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The golden tabby tom raised his head to look at Poppypaw with a sad look. "Yeah?" He asked quietly, his voice cracking a bit.

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 32 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom sent him an exasperated look. "Because I'm annoying you?"

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»
The white and brown marbled tabby tom slept, unaware that Poppypaw had left.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom blinked in surprise, about to object, but remembered how Flameheart and Lionpaw had acted. "She might have been. But we don't have any proof that she was."

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 27 Moons»
The sepia she-cat gave her a small smile. "Really, Dapplefeather."

(Alrighty! All of Dawnsky's 4 kits are taken now! c: Also who's Stagpaw's mentor?)
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⓢⓔⓛⓕ-ⓣⓘⓣⓛⓔⓓ » Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 am

//I'm hoping for Batkit to get a mentor here soon too, when I created her I put her at 5moons and 6 days//
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello! I'm self-titled.
A big dream of mine is to get
my WL dogs from 2008-2009.
I also have pets up C$!
Thanks for trading me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞❓
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
credit
ⓢⓔⓛⓕ-ⓣⓘⓣⓛⓔⓓ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 9:38 am

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: open

He walked over to Shadowgaze and put his nose to her side and spoke softly under his breath. "May starclan light your path, I'm sorry this happened." He moved and let the ones closest to her sit vigil and morn.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Lionpaw

"Do you think Shadowgaze hated me before she died?" Her voice lowered slightly into a whisper.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Stoatskip

"I-I don't know if I'm ready to take care of a family. What if they die, what happens if they grow to hate me." She began to slightly panic feeling unsure of it.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:camp/with:Littlefang, Cloverpaw

He let a soft sigh pass his mouth as he left the grumpy cat alone but kept a nose out for any scents that weren't their own clans.

(I'll get that information in now.)
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 9:46 am

[quote="believe-hwu"]
The blind calico she-cat relaxed a bit, feeling a bit guilty. I shouldn't be thinking of having more kits after this had happened.

The golden tabby tom softened, nudging Poppypaw slightly. "No, I don't think she did."

The pale brown tabby tom sent him an exasperated look. "Because I'm annoying you?"

The sorrel-colored tom blinked in surprise, about to object, but remembered how Flameheart and Lionpaw had acted. "She might have been. But we don't have any proof that she was."

The sepia she-cat nudged her softly. "It'll be fine, they'll love you."

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Queen \ 26 Moons»
The dilute tortoiseshell purred quietly, as her kits napped.

(Her kits are also 2 moons old)

«Stagpaw \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 8 Moons»
The thin seal point continued to leap through the tree branches, with a bright grin. This is so much fun!
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Fri May 26, 2017 10:22 am

//your ever growing list of cats though, bella. i find it super amusing how can someone manage this all.
    and i believe we're aging our cats on every sunday. so i apologize in advance, as someone who established the system for slowing you down on your story. but this is how things work here, and it has been working just fine for the past few months.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 10:42 am

He walked over to Shadowgaze and put his nose to her side and spoke softly under his breath. "May starclan light your path, I'm sorry this happened." He moved and let the ones closest to her sit vigil and morn.

She looked still saddened, "I feel like this was my fault." She began to cry again.

She shrugged, "I don't know." Her voice held disbelief as she chocked on air. She looked away from the lifeless body as she flattened her ears. "It's sad to see this happen to such a young cat."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Stoatskip

She nervously nodded and got up, "I should be getting settled in the nursery then." She softly smiled and nodded, "thank you."

He let a soft sigh pass his mouth as he left the grumpy cat alone but kept a nose out for any scents that weren't their own clans.

Waterkit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He woke up with a yawn, he looked around to see if his family has magically returned but like usual no where to be seen. He sighed softly and looked at his paws and kicked some of the moss in the nest he slept in.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 11:02 am

The golden tabby tom grazed his tail across her back to help comfort her. "This wasn't your fault, Poppypaw." It's mine. He added mentally, making sure to keep the guilty look off of his face.

The sepia she-cat nodded, before commenting to herself as Dapplefeather walked away. "I love being a medicine cat, but sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to be a mother."

The dilute tortoiseshell turned as Waterkit woke up, and gave him a lick on his forehead, whispering. "Stay quiet, okay? Your siblings are still asleep."

The thin seal point slipped on a tree branch, and let out an awkward sound as he fell onto the ground.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 11:19 am

She looked at her brother and still had a feeling that it was something to do with her. "Lionpaw." She leaned on him slightly.

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Dawnsky

She walked into the nursery and looked around seeing Dawnsky. She walked to an empty nest and laid down.

Waterkit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He looked to Dawnsky and nodded, he got up but was careful to not make any noise. He stretched and looked around for a bit.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 11:28 am

The golden tabby tom allowed her to lean on him, and turned to face her. "What?"

The sepia she-cat nodded, before commenting to herself as Dapplefeather walked away. "I love being a medicine cat, but sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to be a mother."

(Hey, just to add to the drama, who wants to be Stoatskip's mate?)

The dilute tortoiseshell nodded, giving Dapplefeather a bright smile, knowing why she was in here. I'd been wondering when she'd be in here. She kept an eye on her kit, making sure not to wake the other three.

The thin seal point attempted to stand up, but fell back to the ground, as his leg had hurt too much. Great. What would Wish think?
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 11:54 am

"You won't go forgetting about me or leaving me, will you?" She spoke softly and looked at her paws.

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:open

She walked into the nursery and looked around seeing Dawnsky. She walked to an empty nest and laid down.

Waterkit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:family

He noticed Dapplefeather and looked to his mother. "Why is Dapplefeather in here?" He whispered softly.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me