Coralclan ~ (Open for reservations)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Coralclan ~ (Open for reservations)

Postby Jealousy Empress » Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 am

Welocome to CoralClan - home of the smart and Skilled
~
CoralClan have lived on a small island in the middle of the sea since cats were born. they live in Mediterranean climates - very little grass, lots of herbs and shrubs, and coral reefs surrounding the ocean. these cats are smart - they have to be - they catch small fish in rockpools, and crabs when they scurry across the sand, and they drink from a tiny river running high on the cliffs.
so - what do you say? do you join us?
~
leader: Pebblestar: tom: 6/9: eclipse,
deputy: Cloudshriek: she-cat : lunaruna1987
medicine cat: GoldenSands: tom: blind: ~*~ LAURENTIA~*~
medicine cat apprentice: Patchpaw: she-cat: insanityflame
warrior: hollyclaw: she-cat: eclipse,
warrior: grasspelt: tom: eclipse,
Warrior: milkface: she-cat: .spaceface.
Warrior: stoneclaw: tom: mentors twitchpaw: insanityflame
Warrior: raindusk: she-cat : lunaruna1987
Warrior: Echosplash: she-cat : defender
Warrior: minnowflash: tom: lunaruna1987
Warrior: MoonFlower: she-cat: mentors Hailpaw: ~*~ LAURENTIA ~*~
Warrior: Cloverfrost: she-cat: mentors stormpaw: insanityflame
Warrior: firestep: tom: kydashing
Warrior: fatespeaker: she-cat : ~shattered~
Warrior: willowfoot : she-cat : kydashing
warrior: waveheart: tom: mentors Brackenpaw: lunaruna1987
warrior: Dragonscreech: tom: lunaruna1987
warrior: Hawkeyes: tom: cracked&broken
Warrior: sparrowfeather: female: cherryleaf54
warrior: crowpool: tom: cracked&broken
Warrior: russetwing: tom: .spaceface.
Warrior: rivershine: she-cat: rainbowfuzz
apprentice: Brackenpaw: tom: Rainbowfuzz
apprentice: stormpaw: she-cat: eclipse,
Apprentice: hailpaw: she-cat: mentored by Moonflower: Insanityflame
Apprentice: twitchpaw: tom: mentored by stoneclaw: lunaruna1987
Apprentice: foxpaw: tom: mentored by russetwing: cherryleaf54
elder: barrensight: tom: lunaruna1987
Elder: Oceanroar: she-cat: eclipse,
Elder: suntail: she-cat: .spaceface.
Elder: mistfur: she-cat: coco bunny
queen: Snowcloud: she-cat: expecting: kit-kat54
Queen: sageheart: she-cat: kydashing
Queen: puddlesong: she-cat: .spaceface.
Queen: frostedleaf: she-cat: coco bunny :
kit: Juniperkit: hyperactivity: unborn: ~*~ LAURENTIA ~*~
Kit: leopardkit: she-cat: coco bunny
Kit: swiftkit: tom: coco bunny

rogue: dragon: tom: insanityflame
Rogue: finder: she-cat: cinder101214
loner: tiny: she-cat: ~skythewolf~
~
no kittypets - no twolegs live on the island.
normal prey is scarce, so seafood is usually on the freshkill pile.
instead of gatherings, Coralclan has a "Cliff Climb" where the cats are tested on their physical ability on the cliffs and swimming in the river.
kits learn to swim once they open their eyes
we start when we have a leader, deputy, and two warriors.
~
Last edited by Jealousy Empress on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:36 am, edited 21 times in total.
──🌸────
Hi! i'm Laurentia,
a panromantic asexual
Demi-girl with a love
for pugs, steven universe
and Angels. i'm nearly
always open to role-
play, PM me if you want
to do a 1x1. i'm a mod
on SU artists amino
as Lapis_lazuli JSYK!

────🌸──
link ● link ● 🌸
Jealousy Empress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pebblestar | hollyclaw | grasspelt | stormpaw | oceanroar

Postby sin.namoroll » Wed May 03, 2017 7:03 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

do more than just exist.

name ; pebblestar
      previous name ; pebblekit, pebblepaw, pebbleheart
      future name ; none
      gender ; tomcat
      age ; 58 moons
      number of lives ; 6/9 lives remaining - 1st life : land fell away | 2nd life : fell from palm tree | 3rd life : sunstroke
      rank ; leader
      previous rank ; kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy
      future rank ; none
      desired rank ; none
      physical appearance ; pebblestar is a lithe yet muscular tom with tri-coloured fur. it is mainly pale brown, but his neck, muzzle, chest and paws are white and his face has dark brown splotches. his tail is slim but fluffy and his eyes are an icy blue. he is quite big compared to most cats, and often described as a mountain by the kits.

+ traits ; calm, peaceful, kind, caring, co-operative, adaptable
      - traits ; independent, can seclude himself, loud
      history, as told by the cat ; ah yes, you're asking about my youth? well i was born to two hard working warriors: palmleaf, my father, and sunsky, my mother. i was a very spoiled kit, as me and my brother, sandkit were pampered terribly by our parents. we were a treasury to them and they loved us very much. we were all very close as a family, and i can remember vividly that our father would always come and visit after the day's patrols.

when me and sandkit became apprentices i was given oceanroar as a mentor. she was a very strange she-cat with a weird backstory, and had a very strange accent. she said she came from a land far away, across the ocean, and had been washed ashore after a 'shipwreck'. she said a shipwreck was when large wooden monsters that take twolegs across the sea is killed by nothing but the roaring water and thunderous storms. i loved being taught by her, as she was a very different cat to every other in the clan, though she didn't believe in starclan. when i grew to be an older and more mature apprentice, i started to develop feelings for lotuspaw. she was a beautiful she cat who i often played with and talked to. sandpaw could see i was growing fond and often teased me for it. however, when we were eleven moons old, our parents went missing all of a sudden. the clan searched for ages but could not find any trace of them, but i still liked to think they are on the island somewhere. sandpaw went off to find them by himself, but unfortunately never returned. struck by grief, i often turned to oceanroar and lotuspaw for emotional support, as they were practically a second family.

i was given the suffix 'heart' when i became a warrior because of my determination to carry on with duties and perseverance to be the best cat i could be, despite losing my family very suddenly. lotuspaw was two moons younger than me, but was very supportive as was oceanroar. roughly five-six moons later me and lotuspaw grew very fond of each other, but did not become mates until we were twenty-five moons old, both believing we were too young up until that point. when i was thirty moons old lotuspetal gave birth to our kits, sadly dying during kitting. i still grieve for her everyday, and always have a small lotus flower beside my nest. you see, lotuspetal was a very adventurous cat. she always wondered what was across the sea, and was very interested in oceanroar's tales. her personality vented through to our daughter, who i named petalkit. as an apprentice petalpaw would always say how she was going to swim across the entire ocean one day, and i chuckled along with her not quite believing she would go along with it. but she did. she ran out of camp at around sunhigh onto the beach, and swam out of the ocean when she wasn't strong enough to fight the current or the lapping waves, drowning at just nine moons old.

i always wonder why starclan took every cat i loved from me, but i never questioned their decision. when tidestar chose me to be his deputy, i gladly accepted, thanking every cat who had helped me get this far. tidestar was still grieving for the loss of his previous deputy, skycloud, and a lot of the responsibilities were left in my paws. tidestar was a very old cat by this time too, being on his final life he was a bit cranky. oceanroar often helped me along but by this time she was getting old too. when tidestar lost his last life due to fever, i felt it was too soon to be leader, however oceanroar was always there.

when i received my nine lives, i saw every cat i loved, and more. i remember the cats who gave me my lives, but i won't tell you what life they gave me, or we'll be here all day. but palmleaf, sunsky, sandpaw, lotuspetal, petalpaw, tidestar, skycloud, berrywhisker (the medicine cat when i was a young warrior) and hollytail (a close friend of my mother's). i felt so much joy that i was determined to be the best leader coralclan had ever known, and that's where i stand today.

romantic interest ; none as of current
      mate ; lotuspetal [ d ]
      biological kits ; petalpaw [ d ]
      adoptive kits ; none

mother ; sunsky [ d ]
      father ; palmleaf [ d ]
      brother[s] ; sandpaw [ d ]
      sister[s] ; none
      other kin ; none

offensive ; 7/10
      defensive ; 7/10
      hunting ; 8/10
      climbing ; 6/10
      swimming ; 9/10
      healing ; 3/10

scars ; small notch in his right ear from when the land fell away
      additional facts ; none

give me something to believe in.

name ; hollyclaw
      previous name ; hollykit, hollypaw
      future name ; hollystar?
      gender ; she-cat
      age ; 32 moons
      rank ; warrior
      previous rank ; kit, apprentice
      future rank ; deputy, leader/elder
      desired rank ; leader
      physical appearance ; hollyclaw is a beautiful white she cat with pretty white fur that she constantly keeps slick and smooth. she is lithe and streamline who is slightly larger than most other females. she has heterochromia, meaning her eyes are different colours. one eye is green and the other is blue.

+ traits ; kind, motherly, soft, loving
      - traits ; pessimist, shy, over-protective
      history, as told by the cat ; well, i'm not sure where to start. i was born to the most likely couple, snowyheart and badgerfang. they were pretty much made for each other and loved one another very much. me and my brother spiderheart were their little balls of joy that they loved deeply. my mother was very protective, and wouldn't let us learn battle moves as kits and she constantly had some cat watching us. though it could be annoying, we knew they were just looking out for us.

when i was an apprentice, our father sadly passed away when he chased a violent rogue off the end of the cliff. the sand was not soft enough to break his fall, and he died. my mother was never the same after that. she always dismissed me and my brother, pretending we didn't exist whenever we tried to speak with her or cheer her up. she went.. silent. just quiet. she refused to go anywhere, she refused to eat, she refused to drink. she started to grow unhealthily skinny, and every cat was concerned. the leader tried to peacefully talk to her but she snapped. she wasn't violent, but she was verbally aggressive toward any cat that tried to even approach her, and she secluded herself and would not participate in anything. she would spend her days sleeping in the corner of camp and just... sitting there. a couple of times she would weep, and cats would try to calm her down but it was no use. after snowyheart died of malnourishment, me and my brother were left to thrive ourselves as apprentices. we stuck closer together after the loss of our parents, and no cat could tear us apart for more than a day, and that leads us up to now.

romantic interest ; open
      mate ; none
      biological kits ; none
      adoptive kits ; none

mother ; snowyheart [ d ]
      father ; badgerfang [ d ]
      brother[s] ; spiderheart [ open for roleplay ]
      sister[s] ; none
      other kin ; n/a

offensive ; 7/10
      defensive ; 8/10
      hunting ; 8/10
      climbing ; 6/10
      swimming ; 9/10
      healing ; 2/10

scars ; none
      additional facts ; hollyclaw's mother did still love her kits, but they were just never really on her mind and they weren't as big a priority as they once were. in starclan, snowyheart regrets the way she died and wishes she could have been there for her kits.

years of love have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute. - edgar allan poe

name ; grasspelt
      previous name ; grasskit, grasspaw
      future name ; grassstar?
      gender ; tomcat
      age ; 43 moons
      rank ; warrior
      previous rank ; kit, medicine cat apprentice, apprentice, warrior
      future rank ; deputy, leader, elder
      desired rank ; none
      physical appearance ; grasspelt is a small yet bulky tom with soft grey fur. his fur is pale grey with darker stripes along his back, and his eyes are a lush grassy green. he has broad shoulders and strong muscles, but he is around average size, possibly a tiny bit smaller.

+ traits ; wise, sympathetic, good listener
      - traits ; boring, secludes himself, independent
      history, as told by the cat ; my mother died giving birth to me, and my father was a cat from the other clan. he was never really there, as i never saw him and he wasn't there when i was born. i was raised by pearlnose, a pretty pale silver she cat with very pale blue eyes and silky soft fur. her mate had died before her two kits were born, but i always thought of her as a mother and treated her kits as if they were my siblings.

when i became an apprentice, believe it or not, i became a medicine cat apprentice. something about the way the medicine cat saved lives without unsheathing their claws was very fascinating to me. i loved watching the medicine cat as a kit and was thrilled to become her apprentice. i admit i enjoyed it, a lot. however, i fell in love with rosepaw, a beautiful russet feline with beautiful amber eyes. but because of the medicine code, i couldn't be with her. i became a regular apprentice and we grew close, though i was very upset to abandon a path i loved so much.

when we became warriors, we became mates. when rosedust was expecting kits we had a large argument. it was pointless really, but it developed into a big deal and we ended up fighting whenever we saw each other, our two beautiful sons were stillborn, and i always think that it was a punishment from starclan because of how much we fought when really we were supposed to love each other. but i couldn't go back to being a medicine cat, no matter how much i wanted to, because i knew i needed to live my life like this.

romantic interest ; open
      mate ; rosedust [ d ], none
      biological kits ; two stillborn sons
      adoptive kits ; none

mother ; breezecloud [ d ]
      father ; rufflefur [ whereabouts unknown ]
      brother[s] ; none
      sister[s] ; none
      other kin ; none

offensive ; 8/10
      defensive ; 8/10
      hunting ; 8/10
      climbing ; 9/10
      swimming ; 7/10
      healing ; 6/10

scars ; none
      additional facts ; "love is giving up everything you want just to be with them." - grasspelt

sometimes i feel big, sometimes i feel small. and sometimes i feel like i'm not there at all.

name ; stormpaw
      previous name ; stormkit
      future name ; stormheart
      gender ; she cat
      age ; 10 moons
      rank ; apprentice
      previous rank ; kit
      future rank ; warrior, deputy, leader, elder
      desired rank ; queen
      physical appearance ; stormpaw is a beautiful blue-grey she cat. she has beautiful icy blue eyes and is a very streamlined she cat. her fur is as soft as a kit's, and she is very slender and agile. her tail is long and fluffy, and her fur is of medium length.

+ traits ; sweet, helpful, caring
      - traits ; suffers from bipolar disorder
      history, as told by the cat ; i was born to two noble cats in a different clan, greycloud and dogtooth. they were perfectionists, and strove for perfection, which probably came from my grandmother who had obsessive compulsive disorder. anyways, they must have looked for perfection in ther kits. they sort of got it, as my sister dovekit was perfect. her silver fur was gorgeous and fluffy and her bright emerald eyes were amazing. i envied her. her personality was fabulous too, unlike mine. although my clanmates said we were both just a beautiful as each other, i knew my parents thought differently. they didn't like my personality. it was clear from a young age that i had bipolar disorder, and the medicine cat tried to cure it for me, but it never worked. my parents ignored me and focused more on dovekit, as they favoured her. i stuck around deerstep, a warrior who was expecting kits. she treated me better than my real parents ever did, and i loved her and her mate ashfang as if they were my real parents. then the clan was destroyed by a natural disaster. i lost everyone i ever knew and was forced to move along with the few cats who survived, while still being a kit. coralclan found me hiding in one of the palm trees, and gladly took me in, but my bipolar disorder has not changed nor gone away, it seems to have worsened since the disaster.

romantic interest ; open
      mate ; too young
      biological kits ; too young
      adoptive kits ; too young

mother ; greycloud [ d ]
      father ; dogtooth [ d ]
      brother[s] ; none
      sister[s] ; dovekit [ d ]
      other kin ; none

offensive ; 6/10
      defensive ; 6/10
      hunting ; 7/10
      climbing ; 5/10
      swimming ; 4/10
      healing ; 2/10

scars ; none
      additional facts ; none

not all those who wander are lost - j. r. r. tolkien

name ; oceanroar
      previous name ; ocean, oceanpaw
      future name ; none
      gender ; she cat
      age ; 86 moons
      rank ; elder
      previous rank ; loner, apprentice, warrior
      future rank ; none
      desired rank ; none
      physical appearance ; oceanroar is a once-pretty russian blue she cat with blue-grey fur and eyes that of the ocean. she has unusually long fur, which irritates her greatly especially in greenleaf. she is thin but agile, and was graceful in her youth. now aching muscles and stiff joints prevent her from being as smooth in her movements.

+ traits ; wise, calm, smart, kind
      - traits ; can be hard to understand because of her accent, easily irritated, sarcastic, grouchy
      history, as told by the cat ; ah, my backstory? i get asked this a lot. i was born in land far, far from here. land called japan, place where trees covered in pink petals and twolegs roam. near the mountain, i remember, where my mother gave birth to me beside the roaring sea. she could not take care of me, and so i was left to fend for myself. even when young, i had taste for adventure. i wanted to roam free and go place, other place i no been before. i go, stick to coast as young kitten, searching for adventure i so wanted. travelled far from mountain, walked to big twolegplace, lots of twolegs. got bored, moved on. i did this awhile, got bored of japan. i wanted to see more. as young cat, i climbed aboard a ship: big wooden monster taking twolegs across ocean. there was storm, monster killed, i was washed ashore this island. it was new, i was excited, but scared. tidestar accepted me and trained me a few short moon, until i pure coralclan cat. i grew close to cats, didn't want to leave. couldn't leave, no boats came. loved clan, mentored small cat named pebblepaw. he had adventurous spirit, i liked him. i taught him all i knew, he became leader. he's my family, i love him so. i love coralclan, but miss japan.

romantic interest ; none
      mate ; none
      biological kits ; none
      adoptive kits ; none

mother ; fuji [ whereabouts unknown ]
      father ; unknown
      brother[s] ; none
      sister[s] ; none
      other kin ; none

offensive ; 5/10
      defensive ; 6/10
      hunting ; 5/10
      climbing ; 4/10
      swimming ; 4/10
      healing ; 1/10

scars ; none
      additional facts ; even after so many moons, oceanroar has not fully grasped the english language coralclan uses, and has a very strong japanese accent. this can make her hard to understand, and often has to repeat herself. she is also known to speak in her home language to herself when alone or simply when speaking to herself, and often mutters in this language in her sleep.
Last edited by sin.namoroll on Wed May 10, 2017 5:18 am, edited 12 times in total.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coralclan ~ (high positions open!)

Postby LunaRuna1987 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 am

Name: TwitchPaw
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: Manx
Personality: Alert,Caring,Tidy,Forgiving Shy,Timid,somewhat anti-social and Clumsy
history: TwitchPaw was you youngest out of the litter his older siblings RainDusk-((Older she-cat)) and MinnowFlash-((eldest brother)) have already became warriors and he is trying to catch up. Due to Twitchpaw being isolated as a kit never able to leave the nursery until his apprentice days. He has grown anti-social, shy and almost timid of everything
mother:CloudShriek
father:BarrenSight
brother[s]:MinnowFlah
sister[s]:RainDusk
Other relationships: None/open
Deformity(s): Due too rough housing with his littermates he has a scar on his back.
Extra info: Twitchpaw has no friends so he tends to play near the ocean by himself.
LunaRuna1987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Stoneclaw

Names; Stonekit, Stone, Stonepaw, Stoneclaw
Gender;  Tom
Age; 30 moons
Wanted Rank: Deputy

Family
Mother; Fieldstar
Father; Wisewhisker
Sisters; Cloverfrost
Brothers; none
other kins; Hailpaw, Patchpaw (nieces)

Personality;
Crush; open
Mate; open
Kits; open
Friends; open
Rivals; open

History;  He is not born in Coralclan, but in Forestclan, which was sadly destroyed By twolegs, when he was still kit. He and few other survived cats lived as a rogued, before make their way to Coralclan, and luckily was accepted to join the clan
Other you want to tell;  ...Hey!

Cloverfrost

Names; Cloverkit, Clover, Cloverpaw, Cloverfrost
Gender;  She-cat
Age; 30 moons
Wanted rank; none

Family
Mother; Fieldstar
Father; Wisewhisker
Sisters; none
Brothers; Stoneclaw
other kins; none

Personality;
Crush; open
Mate; Brokenstripe, open
Kits; Hailpaw, Patchpaw
Friends; open
Rivals; open

History; Read Stoneclaw. Thought as a apprentice she meeted a loner tom named Broken, which end up to becoming Brokenstripe and her mate. Brokenstripes dead is still mystery on her.
Other you want to tell;  ...

Hailpaw

Names; Hailkit, Hailpaw, *Hailstorm*
Gender;  She-cat
Age; 8 moons
Wanted Rank; Warrior

Family
Mother; Cloverfrost
Father; Brokenstripe
Sisters; Patchpaw
Brothers; none
other kins; Stoneclaw (uncle)

Personality;
Crush; open
Mate; too young
Kits; too young
Friends; Patchpaw, open
Rivals; open

History;  not much happened.
Other you want to tell;  none

Patchpaw

Names; Patchkit, Patchpaw, *Patchpelt*
Gender;  She-cat
Age; 8 moons
Wanted rank; Medicine cat

Family
Mother; Cloverfrost
Father; Brokenstripe
Sisters; Hailpaw
Brothers; none
other kins; Stoneclaw (uncle)

Personality;
Crush; open
Mate; too young
Kits; too young
Friends; Hailpaw, open
Rivals; open

History;  Not much happened
Other you want to tell;  no!
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jealousy Empress » Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 am

All accepted! We'll start tomorrow morning. Also, I'd like Patchoaw to be the medicine cat apprentice, if that's ok with you insanityflame.
──🌸────
Hi! i'm Laurentia,
a panromantic asexual
Demi-girl with a love
and Angels. i'm nearly
always open to role-
play, PM me if you want
to do a 1x1. i'm a mod
on SU artists amino
as Lapis_lazuli JSYK!

────🌸──
link ● link ● 🌸
Jealousy Empress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaRuna1987 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:09 am

Name:CloudShriek
Personality: ((idk i cant think of any i'll think one up as we rp))
history: CloudShirek was born and raised in coralclan. Sadly her parents passed away and she wishes that she could of spent more time with them. Though she must not let it get to her so much because she has a clan to worry about.
mother: PelicanGust ((Died from old age))
father: WhisperingRain ((Died from old age))
brother[s]:none
sister[s]: SoaringBeetle((unknown location))-((if someone would like they could play as her and make up her look totally optional))
Mate:Barrensight
kits: MinnowFlash, RainDusk, and Twitchpaw
Deformity(s): Nicks in her ears
Extra info: nothing much

Name:BarrenSight
Personality: ((idk i cant think of any i'll think one up as we rp))
history: Barrensight lost his vision due too a fight he had long ago. He was unable to preform his duties as warrior so the leader retired him to an elder. CloudShriek still visits him and still loves him to death despite him being an elder and not able to do anything. Though he still practices to try and find his way around without relying on his sight.
mother: OceanWind ((Died from old age))
father: ClamHope ((Died from old age))
brother[s]:none
sister[s]: none
Mate:CloudShriek
kits: MinnowFlash, RainDusk, and Twitchpaw
Deformity(s): A hideous scar that runs across his eyes and pale dull blind eyes.
Extra info: He misses being able to see his children and Cloudshrieks wonderful faces.
LunaRuna1987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaRuna1987 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:12 am

I posted more Twitchpaw's brother, sister mother and father
((Twitchpaw's mother is deputy and his father is an elder if thats okay))
and RainDusk and Minnowflash are warriors

((but its not showing because i have to wait for the admins to accept them))
LunaRuna1987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 05, 2017 6:29 am

Yes, patchy can be a med.cat apprentice :)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jealousy Empress » Fri May 05, 2017 7:01 am

Accepted!
──🌸────
Hi! i'm Laurentia,
a panromantic asexual
Demi-girl with a love
and Angels. i'm nearly
always open to role-
play, PM me if you want
to do a 1x1. i'm a mod
on SU artists amino
as Lapis_lazuli JSYK!

────🌸──
link ● link ● 🌸
Jealousy Empress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SkytheWolf~ » Fri May 05, 2017 8:44 am

Image:

Name: Tiny
Future names if joins clan: Tinykit, Tinypaw, Tinytail
Breed: Calico
Mother: Abandoned
Father: Abandoned
Personalty: will develop
Kin:?
Crush:?
Mate:?
Siblings:?
History: Tiny was born runt of the litter, she was always teased and called names, her family didn't like her so they put her on the bare ground.
Image I like foxes and wolves 0.0
~SkytheWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me