Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 am

"Hollypaw doesn't deserve to have a mate! He leads on so many cats and acts as if hes the victim of it all."Six wanted to claw the tom's ears off."Why does he think its a game? I heard he was mates with a cat named Wolfgaze. After he told Briar he loved her he told Wolfgaze he was just saying that to make her feel better. Does that mean he still doesn't love her?"

I have kitties open))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun May 21, 2017 8:50 am

I can send Sorrelsong to Breezestrike, Crowflight to Stormfoot, or Three to a random kitty?))

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 am

any is fine with me! Breezestrike is in camp, Stormfoot is hunting, Mudpaw is in the apprentice den, Miles is by the border, Sagestar is close to the medicine den, Honeykit and Willowsong are in the nursery))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 am

Hey, can Oakstorm train Mudpaw? :) ))
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 am

Briar | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags:

"Wait... are you saying he was lying this whole time?" She growled her ears pressed against her head.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 8:54 am

Mudpaw has an upper respiratory infection so training wouldn't be ideal. You can talk to her ))

"Im not sure, but it seems odd that he would change so quickly."Six looked at Briar's slightly swollen belly. The poor kits would have no father.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun May 21, 2017 8:55 am

Alrighty. I'll just send two kitties ovo))

Tigerstrike stood up and shook her pelt, padding out of the warriors den. She had mostly recovered from the incident that happened in the earthquake, and was back to her warrior duties. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a carp, turning and poking her head into the nursery. "Willowsong? I brought you some food!"

Three clambered over a fallen tree, letting out a hiss of annoyance as her tail got stuck. She tugged it out, lashing the dirt off of it. Her ears pricked as she spotted a tom, sitting oddly close to the AshClan border. She sighed. Might as well, she thought as she hesitantly padded forward to him. "U-um, hello... Are you a Clan cat?"

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sun May 21, 2017 8:56 am

Briar | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags: Six, Speckle

"I should have never forgiven him! He doesn't deserve it!" She growled glaring at the camp entrance. When Hollypaw came into this den she would claw his ears off!
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun May 21, 2017 9:01 am

Willowsong had been watching her kits, especially the weakest one. She was worried he wouldn't make it, but she never said this to others. She was pulled from her thoughts as her sister entered the nursery, carrying a carp."Tigerstrike!"she purred, pleased to see her sister."I haven't really had the time to get up."she was still weak from her kitting and she had been much to worried about her weakest son.

Miles gave a hiss of annoyance as a cold breeze blew past, seeming to slice through his fur with ease. He wasn't good with cold weather, even if he did have a longer coat. Suddenly he heard a voice and turned to see a she-cat, though he wasn't sure why she would talk to him."I would never want to be one of those mouse-brained idiots."he growled, remembering the clan he resented.

"If you want I could visit you more."Six suggested."You may need the help and I would love to see your kits once they're born. Im sure you'll make a splendid mother."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sun May 21, 2017 9:02 am

Oh, ok I didn't know! Thanks you for telling me.))

Oakstorm went to check up on Mudpaw, hoping her infection had gotten better. He peeked his head into the medicine cat's den and sat next to her. "Feeling any better?" He asked as he looked down to her. She was laying on her side, looking a little tired, obviously because she has been fighting off the disease. "As soon as you're better we'll get right back into training." He said, resting his tail tip on her shoulder to reassure her she'll be ok.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me