Darkclan| Romance RP| New and Accepting|

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Looks like.... Option 7 & 8 won! PM me to be a cat!

Yay!
40%
Boo!
No votes
Ugh!
40%
*Squeals*
20%
I don't care!
No votes

Total votes : 5

Darkclan| Romance RP| New and Accepting|

Postby sharklord » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:48 pm

DARKCLAN
The clan of mysteries and secrets. Hidden inside a forest next to a river, these cats lurk in the shadows. They are as swift as the night and can swim like fish. They are the descendants of the four original clans, with a few cats from the outside.

Allegiances:

Leader:
Silverstar

Deputy: Robinslash|M

Medicine Cats: (1/3)

Open (Due to not being active, the other two medicine cats have been 'killed')
Ashpool
-----
-----

Warriors: (12/Unlimited)
Open
Minnowscar|M
Adderdaisy|M
Patchfire|F
Crowclaw|M
Peonydapple|F
Fallensnow|M
Goldenfern|M
Silverholly|F
Lillyfoot|F
Goldensky|F
Mintclaw|M
Sagefur|F
Foxfur|M
Nightleaf|F
Skyheart|F
Bee---|F

Apprentices: (3/20)
Open
Wolfpaw|M
Lillypaw|F
Oakpaw|M

Queens: (1/6)
Open
Roseheart|Pebblekit|Shadekit|Applekit|Riverkit|Seakit|5 3/4 Moons
Elders: (0/7)
Open
Last edited by sharklord on Thu May 04, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 12 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darkclan| Romance RP| New and Accepting|HIGH POSITIONS O

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Mark! c:
Last edited by believe-hwu on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships.

Postby sharklord » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 pm

♦ Means Mentor and Apprentice
♥ Means Crush On Each other
↩ Means One Way Crush
✒ Means Family
🌌 Means They Died
|♣| Means Enemies
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robinslash♥Ashpool
Last edited by sharklord on Wed May 10, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFallenXx » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 pm

If leader is open, can I reserve?
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Sometimes out lives have to be completely shaken up,
changed, and rearranged to relocate us to the place we are meant to be.

────────────────────────────

name;; turtlecloud
gender;; she-cat
age;; 21 moons
rank;; medicine cat
desired rank;; medicine cat

appearance;; a little smaller than the average sized cat; calico with black tabby stripes; white underbelly, chest, paws, muzzle; leafy green eyes
personality;; turtlecloud is quiet but thoughtful and likes to think things through before doing them. she has a big heart that has been broken and rebuilt many times but always remains filled with kindness.
history;; turtlecloud was born to two cats named blossomcloud and stonefoot. she was born with a sister named fernpaw. turtlecloud grew up a happy kit and became a good apprentice. one day her and fernpaw decided to take a secrete trip out into the forest but ended up meeting a fox. her sister tried to fight the fox with turtlecloud just stood there watching with horror as her sister was killed. she went into a hard time and seemed to never be happy until her mother talked to her and things slowly got better. then her mother died of greencough when turtlecloud was 10 moons old. stonefoot had never been a very caring father and was more cold to her now that her mother was dead. she slipped back into that dark patch of her life. during this time she became a warrior and received the name turtlepatch. one night she received a message from starclan that helped guide her to becoming a medicine cat and the cat she is today. once she became a medicine cat she changed her name to turtlecloud in honor of her mother.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; --

Be Like Snow...Silent and Cold

name;; mothfeather
gender;; tom
age;; 33 moons
rank;; warrior
desired rank;; warrior

appearance;; a larger tom with broad shoulders; long furred silver tabby; white chest, belly, and muzzle; wide green eyes
personality;; mothfeather was not always like he is now. he used to be a cheerful, bright young warrior but as the moons past and events happened her changed. he is now cold to everyone and doesn't like to let people in. he stays quiet and keeps to himself most of the time.
history;; mothfeather was born to two cats named mintlight and jumpstart. he was a happy kit and bright young warrior. he fell in love with a beautiful young she-cat named sweetsong who drowned while she was carrying his kits. he turned cold and distant after this not letting his true feelings show and not letting anyone get close to him.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; --

One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.

name;; honeywish
gender;; she-cat
age;; 25 moons
rank;; warrior
desired rank;; warrior (maybe queen)

appearance;; average sized; long, silky fur; light cream and white chest; slowly fades darker as you move up her body until it became black/dark brown; tail-tip is black/dark brown; bright blue/green eyes
personality;; honeywish has always been on the search for that one tom who she would fall in love with. she is a hopeless romantic and can be very flirty at times. she can be a bit vain and can be found grooming herself more than once a day.
history;; ever since honeywish was a young kit she has dreamed of falling in love but has never managed to. she was born to a perfect couple who's names were sunpatch and paleflower. they were perfect together and very much in love. she wanted something like that but has never been able to find it.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; --

Go after your dreams, no matter how unattainable others think it is.

name;; wildsky
gender;; tom
age;; 13 moons
rank;; warrior
desired rank;; leader (in the future)

appearance;; a slim, agile tom; light silver fur with darker tabby stripes; pale yellow/green eyes
personality;; wildsky has always dreamed big and wanted to do thing other thought he would never be able to do. he is adventurous, bold, and very determined. as his name suggests he is both wild and has no limit.
history;; wildsky was born to a she-cat named featherfall who died giving birth to him. he was raised by the queens in the nursery with his father unknown. he has always dreamed of becoming leader but unlike most kits, he is determined to achieve this.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; open
kits;; --
siblings;; --

Shy people notice everything but never get noticed.

name;; pebblepaw
gender;; she-cat
age;; 6 moons
rank;; apprentice
desired rank;; warrior

appearance;; a small she-cat; grey and cream calico patches all over her body; white paws; soft green eyes
personality;; pebblepaw is shy and tends to blend into the background. she is basically invisible to everyone, even her own siblings who just pass her by. even though she is incredibly shy, she is very sweet and is just someone who will risk her own life to save you.
history;; pebblepaw grew up a happy kit. she was born to two cats named tinypetal and dustypath. she was born with her older brother and sister, tornpaw and koipaw. she has always been a quiet and shy kit but has always been very sweet to everyone and never really got into trouble.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; tornpaw (brother) and koipaw (sister)

She's a bit wild & reckless but she's anything but helpless.
She can be a little dangerous & mean; but she's got the biggest heart you've ever seen.

name;; koipaw
gender;; she-cat
age;; 6 moons
rank;; apprentice
desired rank;; warrior

appearance;; a dainty she-cat; black, cream, and orange calico patches; white paws, chest and underbelly; soft yellow eyes
personality;; koipaw has always been a wild and crazy she-cat. she is always seeking adventure and thrill. she was always getting into trouble as a kit and still is as an apprentice. she may be wild, crazy, and a trouble-maker but she is kind and would never wish to hurt someone without a reason.
history;; like her sister and brother, she grew up a happy kit and was born to two cats named tinypetal and dustypath. she was always getting into trouble as a kit and actually had her apprentice ceremony put off for a week because of something she did.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; tornpaw (brother) and pebblepaw (sister)

Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.

name;; tornpaw
gender;; tom
age;; 6 moons
rank;; apprentice
desired rank;; warrior

appearance;; a large, broad shouldered tom; dark brown tabby with cream and orange spots; white chest, underbelly, and paws; bright green eyes
personality;; tornpaw has always been a hard-working young tom. while other kits were off playing, he was in the back practicing his hunters crouch, battle moves, or listening to the elder's teach him some lessons. he is a little wiser than most his age and likes to think things through. he is very thoughtful and is always finding some way to help others.
history;; he grew up happy and was born to two cats named tinypetal and dustypath. he was always that one kit who was kind of out of place. he was always practicing his hunting crouch or some battles moves or just listening to the elders.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; koipaw & pebblepaw (sisters)

Know your limits but never stop trying to exceed them.

name;; halfstep
gender;; she-cat
age;; 15 moons
rank;; elder
desired rank;; warrior (knows it will never happen)

appearance;; a dainty she-cat; brown tabby with cream patches; is missing her right back leg; soft blue eyes
personality;; halfstep has always been a dreamer, she has always wanted to do things people told her she couldn't. despite her problem she still works to become a warrior.
history;; halfstep was born to a she-cat named willowblossom. she was born without one of her back legs and has always been different from the other kits. she has always been told that she can't become a warrior because of her missing leg. despite this, she tried to become a warrior but failed at an early time in her apprenticeship. all the medicine cat positions were taken so she was forced to retire to an elder at a young age. now she works hard to become a warrior still and is trying to improve.

sexuality;; heterosexual
crush;; open
mate;; --
kits;; --
siblings;; --

Last edited by FallingCelestial on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFallenXx » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Silverstorm(star?)

The Basics
Name :: Silverstorm(star?)

On the Inside
Personality :: She is very serious and stubborn, but on a good day she is fun, light hearted and always ready to laugh.

History :: She was a stray after her mother was run over by a car, and she was adopted by a nice two-leg family. The little two-leg got sick and died, and the adult two-legs couldn't stand to have her precious cat around to remind them everyday what they lost, so they up and moved, leaving Silverstorm (Her kittypet name was Sterling) on her own, again. BUT don't take that as a sign that she isn't a worthy warrior. (all of that only took a year)

Even Deeper
Crush :: No
Mate :: No
Kits :: No
Kin :: Just Oakpaw, whom she met in travels

Anything Else
Other :: nerp

Oakpaw

The Basics
Name :: Oakpaw

On the Inside
Personality :: Rambunctious and prideful, Oakpaw is always trying to prove himself, showing that he belongs here.

History :: He ran away from his mother who never wanted kits as soon as he reached 6 moons. He had heard legends of the mighty clans, and wanted to find them himself. He met Silverstorm along the way.

Even Deeper
Crush :: No
Mate :: no
Kits :: no
Kin :: no

Anything Else
Other ::nerp

Lillyfoot

The Basics
Name :: Lillyfoot

On the Inside
Personality :: Quiet, soft spoken Snowshoe cat. She loves to talk, but only when someone shows an interest in her or her thoughts. She loves her clan with all her heart, and she feels their pain.

History :: Born in the clan, from a rouge and a warrior. Her mother died in battle, and her father left when she was a kitten because he couldn't handle clan life.

Even Deeper
Crush :: no
Mate :: no
Kits :: no
Kin :: no

Anything Else
Other :: no

Longtail

The Basics
Name :: Longtail

On the Inside
Personality :: Funny, cantakerous old Tom cat with battle scars, and a story for every one of them that *may* or may not be true :P he is good hearted, and feels younger than he is. Always eager to help.

History :: Born in the Clan, lived in the Clan, Fought for the Clan, loved the Clan and will die in the Clan

Even Deeper
Crush :: Nerp
Mate :: Nerp
Kits :: Nerp
Kin :: Nerp

Anything Else
Other :: No
Last edited by xXFallenXx on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Last edited by Fern17 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm

all accepted! <3
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Last edited by Fern17 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me