Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:10 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Talonflame..." She sighed as she thought about the proud mother of many kits, the mother who might have given birth to the kits StarClan spoke of. She dipped her head, not sure what to say. The whole camp would mourn this night.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---
He said nothing and closed his eyes before dosing off peacefully.

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
He stood by the entrance of the camp, heaving from all the running he just did.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; ThornTail

---
He continued grieving, occasionally licking dried blood off of his mother. He wondered if she could see him, somehow. He now knew that StarClan didn't exist. StarClan wouldn't allow her murder to happen.

Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---
Soda started walking out of the camp. "C'mon!" He called.

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna
Rogue // Molly // Scent; Smog // Where; Forest // Mate; Miles // Tags; Miles

---
"Noted." Luna chuckled dryly.

Echo
Loner // Molly // 36 Moons // Scent; Chocolate // Where; Forest // Tags; Open

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Quit being so defensive." He wiped some of the sticky gunk stuck on his paw on the ground.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:11 pm

SunSplatter
'I just killed my own sister-if you even call her that-and you want me to not be defensive? Do I look like I have friends?' she asked-glancing up from the ground. Although she was facing him her eye was looking down.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:14 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Talonflame..." She sighed as she thought about the proud mother of many kits, the mother who might have given birth to the kits StarClan spoke of. She dipped her head, not sure what to say. The whole camp would mourn this night.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; ThornTail

---
He continued grieving, occasionally licking dried blood off of his mother. He wondered if she could see him, somehow. He now knew that StarClan didn't exist. StarClan wouldn't allow her murder to happen.

Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna

---

Echo

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"We're your friends." He said, slowly getting angrier. She didn't even care about her sister, she had no reason to be so grumpy.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:23 pm

SunSplatter
'Maybe YOU are, But DarkBlossom hates me for poisoning TinyFlare's mind-ShadowStar treats me like a damn PUPPET, and I swear I haven't eaten since I got here! You all may think you're my kin but think again. Nobody here knows fox-dung about my life!' she growled, lashing her tail in utter anger. 'AGH!' she stood up. 'Don't you understand? I've never been able to make myself happy! I'm always so angry and even when others try and cheer me up I just find the error in their way! I had to pretend to be a ball of love in the clan and RainSplatter sucked everyone away with her kits! I was always an outsider! I never had any friends' she cried, blood running down one side of her face like a tear-as the intact eye cried. 'I HATE her! I swear nobody even cares to ASK! Hey SunSplatter, how are you today? No they act like I don't damn EXIST! I try to say high and they just walk on past! It's like I'm not even there!' she shrieked in anger, her blood and tears increasing.

->Poor baby. She was never friendly and RainSplatter was shy, so she inhaled her anger and pretended to be fine.)
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:31 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---

SilverRain

---

Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
"Sunsplatter..." His eyes clouded as he thought of what to say. "Just, take it easy for today. We can talk about this tomorrow, if you even want to." His ears flattened guiltily. "I wouldn't blame you if you were mad. I know we're judgemental, and I know that Shadowstar is..." He sighed. "I'm sorry."
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:36 pm

SunSplatter
Her legs buckled from under her, and she stared at the ground. 'I'm not a puppet-I'm not hideous-I'm not unlovable' she whimpered repeatedly-as if arguing with someone. It was like someone was always there-reminding her over and over-'You're just a puppet!' 'You're hideous!' 'Look at yourself! You're UNLOVABLE' 'Nobody will ever love that anger.' She glared at the ground, and put her paws over her ear-tucking it down and sinking her claws into it. She dug her claws into an already bad wound were her ear was on the other side. 'Shut up!' she screeched. Shadows danced around her and whispers now even audible to SmokeShade told her-She was hideous. Unlovable. Just.A.Puppet. She dug her claws into her head. 'I'm Not insane I swear' she cried.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:48 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---

SilverRain

---

Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
He cautiously stood close to her in a protective manner. "Leave her alone!" He hissed to nothing in particular, his fur instinctively puffing up.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 pm

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Location;Clearing|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Tags;Woolystar

Redpelt wrapped his tail around his brother's grey pelt and sighed softly. He can't give the tom as much comfort as he wants too.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;19 moons|Mate;Bluestream|Location;Medicine Cats' Den|Rank;Medicine Cat|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Bluestream

Moonlight padded into her fen with her ears down.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;48 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Location;Warrriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Rainsplatter

Stormwind was curled up into a small ball. Trying his best to convince himself that this was a dream./center]

[center]ℓєαfнєαят
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Forest|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Featherwisp

"That's good." Leafheart meowed.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;48 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Clearing|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Wolfpaw|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

"Well make up your mind." Snowclaw chirped lightly.

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;14 moons|Crush;Wolfpaw|Location;Warriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Ashpelt

"I'll talk to Moonlight or Minnowsplash about it." She meowed her ear twitching. "Why are you talking to me? We are from the oppisite clans, it might cause problems if we keep talking, me or you could get in too much trouble."

куσgяєραω
Age;9 moons|Crush:Open|Location;Camp|Rank:Apprentice|Clan;DreamClan|Mentor;I dunno|Tags;Open
The she-cat didn't know Rainsplatter as well as most of these cats did, but the she-cat stayed silent. Kyogrepaw's eyes scanned the camp

i had no idea what to say or do xD)
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm

SunSplatter
She cried, and retracted her claws. She stood up-hiding her face and standing behind him like he was a barrier. She opened her eye in shock. 'IT STOPPED' she gasped. The almost obvious shadows had stopped circling her-and the whispers even SmokeShade heard were gone. 'HOW? they don't listen to me!?' she mewed-glancing into his eyes-her one eye bouncing back and forth between his. Her eye was wise with shock-the tears no longer flowing.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:01 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---

SilverRain

---

Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
"Are you alright?" He asked, still wild-eyed at the bewildering shadows and their whispers. His tail was high in the air in alert.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me