Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:59 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Talonflame..." She sighed as she thought about the proud mother of many kits, the mother who might have given birth to the kits StarClan spoke of. She dipped her head, not sure what to say. The whole camp would mourn this night.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---
He said nothing and closed his eyes before dosing off peacefully.

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
He stood by the entrance of the camp, heaving from all the running he just did.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; ThornTail

---
"Let me see her!" The mourning cat snarled angrily and desperately, throwing a paw with unsheathed claws into the air.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---
Soda started walking out of the camp. "C'mon!" He called.

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna
Rogue // Molly // Scent; Smog // Where; Forest // Mate; Miles // Tags; Miles

---
"Noted." Luna chuckled dryly.

Echo
Loner // Molly // 36 Moons // Scent; Chocolate // Where; Forest // Tags; Open

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Tons." He picked some up with his paw and dabbed some onto the tips of her ear.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:00 pm

ThornTail
He growled, and shoved his brother back with his shoulder. 'WHO!? USE YOUR WORDS.' He growled with demand.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Talonflame..." She sighed as she thought about the proud mother of many kits, the mother who might have given birth to the kits StarClan spoke of. She dipped her head, not sure what to say. The whole camp would mourn this night.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; ThornTail

---
"Mom!" He whined, claws still outstretched.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna

---

Echo

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Tons." He picked some up with his paw and dabbed some onto the tips of her ear.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:07 pm

ThornTail
'Mom? She went hunting-This way' he mewed, and bolted in a random direction. He neared the boarder, and smelled blood. 'Oh StarClan' he breathed, and picked up his pace. He jumped over a bush and skidded to a stop beside RainSplatter. He gasped, unable to breathe.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:12 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---

SilverRain

---
He stared for a few seconds, his paws trembling. Finally, he moved, lying down next to his mother's corpse as if he were going to sleep. If you payed close attention, you could see him shake and whimper occasionally.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 pm

ThornTail
He screamed. An agonized, terrified-and overwhelmed with sadness scream. Tears streamed down his face like waterfalls as he collapsed.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:27 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---

SilverRain

---
He continued grieving, occasionally licking dried blood off of his mother. He wondered if she could see him, somehow. He now knew that StarClan didn't exist. StarClan wouldn't allow her murder to happen.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:34 pm

RainSplatter
She sat with Echopaw, almost forgetting she just died. She hadn't seen him in seasons... and WildKit! Where was she? What about her mother and father-RoseWing and GorseWind? She got to see everyone.. RainSplatter felt more joy than sorrow.

SunSplatter
'Thanks' she said simply, suddenly feeling stubborn. 'But I totally didn't need your help' she added.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:37 pm

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---

SilverRain

---
He continued grieving, occasionally licking dried blood off of his mother. He wondered if she could see him, somehow. He now knew that StarClan didn't exist. StarClan wouldn't allow her murder to happen.

Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
"Don't flatter yourself, you have one working eye." He replied sassily, not having time fore her stubbornness.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:40 pm

SunSplatter
she narrowed her eyes and bit her tongue.

TinyFlare
I should be grieving.. right? She's just another she-cat but-whatever. He glanced around and then inhaled a fluffy white flower, which turned on his allergies and caused his eyes to turn pink and puffy then water. He laid down and ruffled his fur up, hiding his face-chocking repeatedly to make sobbing noises.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚