Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:57 am

TalonFlame
He watched SilverRain crouch, and moved his tail up. He curled it around his leg. 'Silllll, you seem to need to work on that crouch. When you go higher up your stance needs to change a bit, put more of your weight on your back paws than normal and look at where you're landing.' he said blandly.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"We can focus on that later." Woolystar shrugged and peeked out of her den. "Are you ready for the gathering?" She chuckled at the cats already awaiting instruction.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---
He said nothing and closed his eyes before dosing off peacefully.

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
Sunflight stretched awake and yawned before looking around. A few cats were scattered around camp, waiting for the Leader's announcement. He licked the top of his mate's head and joined the cats, sitting in the very middle of camp.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; Talonflame

---
"Stop being better than me! Stop helping me!" SilverRain growled and sank his claws into the ground instead of jumping or even listening to Talonflame's advice. He just sat there, his claws nailing him to the ground, and his body bunched up.

The atmosphere turned more humid and stormy as he sat there, overwhelmed by something.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---
"I'm complacent, not lazy." Soda shrugged apathetically.

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"Yeah. Looks like the next gathering is tomorrow, anyways." Willow said loudly, so that Mint and Soda could hear.

Luna
Rogue // Molly // Scent; Smog // Where; Forest // Mate; Miles // Tags; Miles

---
"Against her, it's not a problem." Luna pointed out, a small purr of amusement rising in her throat.

Echo
Loner // Molly // 36 Moons // Scent; Chocolate // Where; Forest // Tags; Open

---
"Hmm..." Echo paused in thought for a moment, deciding that she would help defend camp while the gathering took place, as she did have free reign of DreamClan territory now.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; Open

---
He shook off the memories of his old clan and looked at the sky. It was bright, and he was pretty sure that the gathering of the clans would happen today. There was no way he would miss this!
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 am

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Location;Clearing|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Tags;Woolystar

"As ready as I'll ever be." Redpelt replied standing up and shaking his pelt.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;19 moons|Mate;Bluestream|Location;Medicine Cats' Den|Rank;Medicine Cat|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Bluestream

The fluffy white she-cat spotted horsetail and veered off,
Going to collect that, they also need jupiter.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;48 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Location;Warrriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Rainsplatter

Stormwind threw off his son easily and responded with.
"You know, you shouldn't use ypur powers in a battle, you have to learn to get out of messes without your powers.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Forest|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Featherwisp

"Catch anything yet?" Leafheart asked Featherwisp.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;48 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Clearing|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Wolfpaw|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

"On a tree or on the ground?" Snowclaw asked him.
(When you slightly ship them but agegaps stop you.)

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;14 moons|Crush;Wolfpaw|Location;Warriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Ashpelt

"I'll talk to Moonlight or Minnowsplash about it." She meowed her ear twitching. "Why are you talking to me? We are from the oppisite clans, it might cause problems if we keep talking, me or you could get in too much trouble."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Okay! Do you want to pick cats, or should I?" Her ears pricked as she saw him stand up.

illuminated, wrote:
BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
Sunflight stretched awake and yawned before looking around. A few cats were scattered around camp, waiting for the Leader's announcement. He licked the top of his mate's head and joined the cats, sitting in the very middle of camp.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; Talonflame

---
"Stop being better than me! Stop helping me!" SilverRain growled and sank his claws into the ground instead of jumping or even listening to Talonflame's advice. He just sat there, his claws nailing him to the ground, and his body bunched up.

The atmosphere turned more humid and stormy as he sat there, overwhelmed by something.

Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---
"I'm complacent, not lazy." Soda shrugged apathetically.

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"Yeah. Looks like the next gathering is tomorrow, anyways." Willow said loudly, so that Mint and Soda could hear.

Luna

---
"Against her, it's not a problem." Luna pointed out, a small purr of amusement rising in her throat.

Echo

---
"Hmm..." Echo paused in thought for a moment, deciding that she would help defend camp while the gathering took place, as she did have free reign of DreamClan territory now.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; Open

---
He shook off the memories of his old clan and looked at the sky. It was bright, and he was pretty sure that the gathering of the clans would happen today. There was no way he would miss this!
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:05 pm

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Location;Clearing|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Tags;Woolystar

"You can, Sunflight is certainly coming though." Redpelt meowed.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;19 moons|Mate;Bluestream|Location;Medicine Cats' Den|Rank;Medicine Cat|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Bluestream

The fluffy white she-cat spotted horsetail and veered off,
Going to collect that, they also need jupiter.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;48 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Location;Warrriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Rainsplatter

Stormwind threw off his son easily and responded with.
"You know, you shouldn't use ypur powers in a battle, you have to learn to get out of messes without your powers.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Forest|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Featherwisp

"Catch anything yet?" Leafheart asked Featherwisp.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;48 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Clearing|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Wolfpaw|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

"On a tree or on the ground?" Snowclaw asked him.
(When you slightly ship them but agegaps stop you.)

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;14 moons|Crush;Wolfpaw|Location;Warriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Ashpelt

"I'll talk to Moonlight or Minnowsplash about it." She meowed her ear twitching. "Why are you talking to me? We are from the oppisite clans, it might cause problems if we keep talking, me or you could get in too much trouble."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Woolystar

---
"Got it." She said in a hushed voice, exiting her den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here!" She called and waited for the cats in camp to gather around her.

illuminated, wrote:
BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---
He scooted a bit closer to the platform his leader stood upon and listened closely with excitement.

illuminated, wrote:
SilverRain

---

Soda-Pop

---
"Alright, Alright, let's go to the gathering already! We can't miss this one." Soda grumbled. He wasn't fond of his new neighbors.

illuminated, wrote:
Willow

---
"Yeah. Looks like the next gathering is today, anyways." Willow said loudly, so that Mint and Soda could hear.

Luna

---

Echo

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

illuminated, wrote:
Smokeshade

---
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:37 am

TinyFlare
Annoyed it may rain, left the dark forest. He practically ran the whole way back to the camp, but being blind he ran into some things. I could use his fire, but he didn't know if anyone was out and didn't want to risk it. It wasn't long before he barrel rolled straight through his brother, and hit the tree he was sitting by.

TalonFlame
Having been sitting on the edge of the branch,fell straight down onto Sil, who had only been moved slightly to the side by TinyFlare.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:49 am

Weaselshadow
Tom - warrior - crush: Goldensky - tags: open

He succefully catched a two more mices, before maked his way back to the camp. Dropping them to the pile he looked the clearning, licking his lips.

Brokenwish
She - warrior - Mate: Lightningstreak - tags: Lightningstreak

She gived her mate a good night lick, before walked to the Warriors den and toward her nest. Curling to a ball she fall asleep almost immenteately.

Honeymist
Tom - senior warrior - crush: none - tags: open

He was being guarding the camp at night and now he sleeped at his nest.

Pearwind
She - Warrior - crush: open - tags: Bluestream

Silently she looked at the Bluestream, then back to the lake, before make her head fall over her paws and closed her eyes. Listening the wind and soft voice of Bluestream sleep.

Flyvine
She - warrior - crush: Leafheart - tags: Darkblossom, open

She faced the she-cat with amused smile "Was that Tinyflare? Why was he here?" she asked at her not really sure if the cats was him or not.

Wolfpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush: open - mentor: Snowclaw - tags: Snowclaw

He looked at her amusedly "Where squirrels can be found? I guess catching the in ground could be easy, but they awlays excaped to the trees so..." he meowed flicking his ears.

Darkblossom
She - Dark forest warrior - crush: none - tags: Flyvine

She looked as the Tinyflare walked out of the Dark forest, turning to the she-cat which was trained with her moons ago "You don't need to know that" she meowed bitterly "So Flyvine, what brings you here?" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:57 am

SunSplatter
She flicked her ear. She was bored. SunSplatter didn't feelike sleeping or exploring-where was SnokeShade?. She stretched and slithered down the branch, onto the dead forest floor. She shook a leaf off her pelt, and glanced around.' Hey, SmokeShade, up to anything? ' she mused curiously-approaching him with a perplexed stare.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 am

〈Speckleheart 〉
« warrior | She cat | 27 moons| Location; camp|App;leaf paw| Tags; her mate»

She woke up a bite latter well a while latter with a happy purr she looked at her kits.She was verry thirsty know"could you get me some water and something to eat"she purred

°Lightningstreak°
*Apprentice: pearpaw|Tom|34 moons|Location:camp|tags:brockenwish|Mate:brockenwish *

As he woke up he nudged his mate"Wake up"he purred to her as he looked out of the den.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me