Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:27 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Got it." She said in a hushed voice, exiting her den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here!" She called and waited for the cats in camp to gather around her.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---
He said nothing and closed his eyes before dosing off peacefully.

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
He smiled at his mate before trotting back to his spot in the middle of the clearing.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; Tinyflare

---
"It feels like he's mocking me!" SilverRain hissed before glaring some raindrops around his paws to calm himself down.

[rip in peace]

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---
Soda started walking out of the camp. "C'mon!" He called.

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna
Rogue // Molly // Scent; Smog // Where; Forest // Mate; Miles // Tags; Miles

---
"Noted." Luna chuckled dryly.

Echo
Loner // Molly // 36 Moons // Scent; Chocolate // Where; Forest // Tags; Open

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Okay, then..." He raised his eyebrows and slowly went back to paying attention to the memory pool.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:31 am

TinyFlare
'Trust me, I know TalonFlame seems to be mocking you-but he is always in a playful mood.' TinyFlare mused.

/TalonFlame is only 2 moons older than them if you don't count the time he was in the pool/
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:36 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"Got it." She said in a hushed voice, exiting her den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here!" She called and waited for the cats in camp to gather around her.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
He smiled at his mate before trotting back to his spot in the middle of the clearing.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; Tinyflare

---
"Well, still!" He whined as the raindrops scattered away.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna

---

Echo

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Okay, then..." He raised his eyebrows and slowly went back to paying attention to the memory pool.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 am

SunSplatter
She coughed, stumbling backwards with an awkward hiss. Her face was bleeding heavily, and she shook herself out before bolting back to the darkforest. 'SmokeShade!?' She said, glancing around. 'I cant see! What did she do!?' SunSplatter whined.

TinyFlare
'Give him a chance. With the way you stored off I'd say he probably isn't very happy right now.' TinyFlare decided.

Rainsplatter
She couldn't move. Her body froze and no matter what refused to obey her command. Get up! Run! Youre going to die! He head and neck burned in absolute agony, and she wanted to scream as teeth connected with her neck, but she couldn't. Her mind screamed as her head was tossed back and forth, her body laying limply below her with no sensations. With whiplash-SunSplatter finally managed to break Rainsplatter's esophagus-and rip her neck open.
-
RainSplatter didn't know how-but she was standing. Above herself. She watched SunSplatter look up and then bolt, before TalonFlame walked through the brush liking panicked. He screamed something she didn't hear. She watched him sniff her, and then his eyes widened. He turned and bolted back in the direction of the camp. As if magic-she was suddenly there. She could see stars shimmer around one tom-but beside him another was clouded in shadows. She couldn't hear anything they said, the air was eerily silent. She watched the tom's heads lift as TalonFlame entered. She suddenly felt someone beside her. 'Its time for me to take you to starclan' a voice mewed calmly. 'I wish you could've stayed longer. ' he added-and RainSplatter looked at EchoPaw.' I wish you stayed longer too'. She mewed, recognizing TinyFlare and SilverRain before she gathered herself and followed her Brother.

--

TalonFlame
He smelled blood. He panicked. He didn't want to get hurt-but what if another cat was hurt? He pulled himself up and trekked over the boarder. He followed the scent of blood before coming across obvious signs of struggle. His mind whirled enough he didn't even recognize the scent. Scent? Shouldn't there be two? Why was there mearly one? It smelled of dead leaves battling the living. TalonFlame snapped to his senses as he came across a bleeding silver tabby.' RainSplatter!!? ' he shrieked in fear. He scrambled to the silver she-cat and sniffed her. She was dead. He screeched and ran back to the camp-panting.' WollyStar! 'He screamed, and the leader looked at him.' It's RainSplatter!' He mewed-his mind racing as he became dizzy. 'I don't know wha- ' he said before fainting.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 am

Woolystar

---
She watched him calmly before he fainted, not noticing his hysterical expression due to how far away she was on top of the large rock. Her eyes widened as he mentioned the previous queen's name before fainting. "Someone find a Medicine Cat!" Woolystar yowled and hastily made her way over to the unconscious Tom, licking him frantically in an attempt to comfort him. She needed to know what happened.

illuminated, wrote:
BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---
Sunflight gasped and ran over to Talonflame. He didn't know the Tom at all, but it was clear he or someone else was in danger.

SilverRain

---
His eyes widened as the ginger Tom burst into camp and fainted before uttering his mother's name. "Talonflame!" He called as he joined as he joined the group of cats slowly gathering around him.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
"StarClan, look at you!" He gasped, silently cursing himself for uttering that name. "I-I don't know! I think she got you on the ears or eyes or--" He stammered, looking over SunSplatter's face, which was currently a bloody mess. There was blood covering her muzzle, her ears, her eyes, everything! He couldn't even tell if all of it was hers of not.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:23 am

SunSplatter
'Ugh! Stupid She-Cat can't fight to save her life! I mean sure-she kind of messed up my face and my face is...this' she said-shaking her head. 'But really? That was way to easy.' SunSplatter scoffed. 'Ugh! Don't stare. I just want this mess off my face so I can figure out what happened and I can't clean my own face without taking a whole season to do it!' she growled in aggravation.

TinyFlare
He cocked his head, the smell of dead leaves catching his nose. SunSplatter...what have you done? He thought. Chills went up his back at the thought.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---
She watched him calmly before he fainted, not noticing his hysterical expression due to how far away she was on top of the large rock. Her eyes widened as he mentioned the previous queen's name before fainting. "Someone find a Medicine Cat!" Woolystar yowled and hastily made her way over to the unconscious Tom, licking him frantically in an attempt to comfort him. She needed to know what happened.

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---
Sunflight gasped and ran over to Talonflame. He didn't know the Tom at all, but it was clear he or someone else was in danger.

SilverRain

---
His eyes widened as the ginger Tom burst into camp and fainted before uttering his mother's name. "Talonflame!" He called as he joined as he joined the group of cats slowly gathering around him.

Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
He rolled his eyes. "Even gravely injured, you're still bitter." He chuckled lightly. "Well, I'll leave you to it."
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:34 am

SunSplatter
she whined. 'Help me! I don't know how to tend to it!' she said, pouting.

/OH MY LITTLE SUNNY/
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 am

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Location;Clearing|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Tags;Woolystar

Redpelt stood up and ran over to Talonflame

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;19 moons|Mate;Bluestream|Location;Medicine Cats' Den|Rank;Medicine Cat|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Bluestream

Padding back into camp carrying her herbs and her head down.
(Herbs was autocorrected to heads... oh gawd.)

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;48 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Location;Warrriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Rainsplatter

-Everyone teleports away from me-

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Forest|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Featherwisp

"That's good." Leafheart meowed.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;48 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Clearing|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Wolfpaw|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

"Well make up your mind." Snowclaw chirped lightly.

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;14 moons|Crush;Wolfpaw|Location;Warriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Ashpelt

"I'll talk to Moonlight or Minnowsplash about it." She meowed her ear twitching. "Why are you talking to me? We are from the oppisite clans, it might cause problems if we keep talking, me or you could get in too much trouble."
Last edited by Vylad on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:39 am

ThornTail
'Says you! The only enemy i see is your lump of a tail!' he said with a scoff, and rolled around waving his tail to his mother as she trotted off.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚