❅ gustclan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby i<3you » Sat May 20, 2017 6:49 am

[mothstar] tom ♚ leader ♚ romantic interest - peonydapple ♚ tags - open

mothstar padded out of his nest, ears pointed to the humming of birds and rodents in the area. the tall grass of gustclan's territory rubbed against his pelt, making him resist the urge to just flop over on the ground and curl up. nope, sadly leader duties come first.

pointing his muzzle up to the sky, he parted his jaws. the sour sent of a storm hung in the air, yet to come. often there would be storms here, or lots of mist in the air. but, to be fair, it rarely snowed hard, or was hot enough to cause drought. the storm wouldn't hit in a while, it was sunhigh at the moment, and light sprinkling. possible around sundown? oh well, if it wasn't too bad they wouldn't have to worry about it.

turning his head, he stared at the dens, waiting to see his clanmates.

[spiderfrost] she-cat ♚ warrior ♚ romantic interest - open ♚ tags - open

spiderfrost tossed in her nest, flicking up some loose wheat stalks that was weaved into her nest as she did. she sighed in content, finally finding a comfortable position. stretching her paws out, she kneaded the sheep's wool that lined her nest. "why can't we just sleep all day?" she murmured out, her voice rough from just waking. sliding her eyes open, she noted that the day was beginning.
      warrior duties.

sliding out of her nest, she let out a shaky stretch before leaving the warriors den, or rather, hollow. settling directly outside of it, she began to wash her pelt.

[woolypaw] tom ♚ apprentice ♚ romantic interest - open ♚ tags - open

woolypaw joyfully purred as he snuggled deeper in his nest, his head curled upside down and paws pushed against his chest. flicking his ear, he made sure no cat was up yet before he decided to sleep in. well, he wasn't sleeping at the moment, but just peacefully lay in his nest. mmh...i'll just wait until the other apprentices wake up. that'll be fine.
i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 1 ~

Postby jaiden. » Sat May 20, 2017 9:45 am

{Cloverpaw | apprentice | she-cat | mentor - Spiderfrost | romantic interest(s) - Woolypaw?}
    Cloverpaw awoke inside of the apprentices den. She raised her head and looked around. Good. No ones' awake. I can enjoy the peace and quiet. She padded silently from the back of the den, trying not to wake any cat up. She didn't need unnecessary attention. I hope Spiderfrost's awake. She is one of the only cats that I'm comfortable to talk with. I'm glad i got her as my mentor. She walked past her brother's nest, Emberpaw, and he twitched his tail. She was almost out of the den when Woolypaw opened his eyes and met her eyes. She froze.
    "Sorry, um, I-I didn't wake you up, did I?" she meowed nervously.

Tags: Woolypaw
    Word count: 123

{Flamepaw | medicine cat apprentice | tom | mentor - Fernpelt | romantic interest(s) - N/A}
    Flamepaw woke groggily in his nest. He faintly remembered his dream; his mother was grooming him, and he was becoming an apprentice. Flamepaw tried to think what happened after that, but couldn't. He shook his head, frustrated. He gazed over at Fernpelt snoozing in her nest. She looked so peaceful there, so cozy. Flamepaw wished that he could fall back asleep again, but he knew he couldn't.
    Flamepaw padded outside, into the crisp morning air. Even though it was slightly breezy, he was just glad it wasn't leaf-bare. He was born in leaf-bare, and had grown up and adjusted to the snow. He had never known anything else but a white ground. When the snow started melting, he became very confused and asked his mother if something bad was going to happen. His mother had just laughed, and shushed him away to play with his littermates. He sat, watching the sunrise over the fields of wheat, still as a statue. He didn't notice Mothstar sitting outside of the dens, too.

Tags: Mothstar?
    Word count: 171

{Pebbleheart| warrior | she-cat | apprentice - N/A | romantic interest(s) - Cloudfall}
    Pebbleheart was half-asleep, half-awake. She couldn't bring herself to open her eyes, so she stayed where and how she was. She heard Spiderfrost murmur something about sleeping, and then silence again. She stretched and flopped on her side, enjoying the soft, fluffy wool on her nest. The other cats' body heat made the den warm and cozy. Being in a Clan is great.The soothing sound of the other warriors slowly calmed her down, and before she knew it she was deaf to the world again.

Tags: Open
    Word count: 88

OOC;; Hope I did okay! I haven't RP'ed in a while. Also, that's what "Tags" mean, right?
Last edited by jaiden. on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅ gustclan

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 10:43 am

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell tilted her head, and glanced up at the sky as a breeze ruffled her fur. She took a deep breath, before tearing her gaze back to the territory. She had stayed up for half of the night, guarding camp as she had a tendency to do if she couldn't sleep. She turned her head, noticing Mothstar leave his nest, and couldn't help a quiet purr.

ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴꜰᴇʀɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The golden tabby tom let out a quiet sigh as he woke up slowly. He took a few moments before opening his eyes, then closing them again almost instantly. Get up, lazy bones. You can't stay in a nest all day, although you want to. He thought to himself, before calmly leaving his nest, and the hollow.

ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡᴄʀᴇᴇᴋ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The silver lynx point had been awake for a little bit., but peacefully laid in his nest. He flicked his ear, once he heard another warrior speaking quietly. He realized it was just Spiderfrost after a few moments, and let out a soft hum as he lifted his head out of his nest. Minnowcreek stepped out of his nest, shaking his fur out and pieces of wheat fell out.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀᴡɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡᴏᴏʟʏᴘᴀᴡ
The long-furred silver and white tabby yawned, turning around to see Cloverpaw and Woolypaw awake. You'd think by now, they'd know not to wake anyone. She thought, curling back up into her nest, accidentally having some wheat poke out. Oh well. I don't think they meant to anyway. Besides it's not like they knew I was up guarding camp for a while.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3you » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:29 am

mothstar padded out of his nest, ears pointed to the humming of birds and rodents in the area. the tall grass of gustclan's territory rubbed against his pelt, making him resist the urge to just flop over on the ground and curl up. nope, sadly leader duties come first.

pointing his muzzle up to the sky, he parted his jaws. the sour sent of a storm hung in the air, yet to come. often there would be storms here, or lots of mist in the air. but, to be fair, it rarely snowed hard, or was hot enough to cause drought. the storm wouldn't hit in a while, it was sunhigh at the moment, and light sprinkling. possible around sundown? oh well, if it wasn't too bad they wouldn't have to worry about it.

[spiderfrost] she-cat ♚ warrior ♚ romantic interest - open ♚ tags - open

spiderfrost tossed in her nest, flicking up some loose wheat stalks that was weaved into her nest as she did. she sighed in content, finally finding a comfortable position. stretching her paws out, she kneaded the sheep's wool that lined her nest. "why can't we just sleep all day?" she murmured out, her voice rough from just waking. sliding her eyes open, she noted that the day was beginning.
      warrior duties.

sliding out of her nest, she let out a shaky stretch before leaving the warriors den, or rather, hollow. settling directly outside of it, she began to wash her pelt.

[woolypaw] tom ♚ apprentice ♚ romantic interest - open ♚ tags - cloverpaw

woolypaw's eyes were narrowed from the light. "oh, no! don't worry, i probably needed to wake up, anyways." he softly joked, lightly purring as he sat up. stretching out, he looked back to cloverpaw. "hey, seeing as we're both up, would you want to see if we could get our mentors to take us on a patrol, or go hunting, together?" he asked, rather bluntly.

[gravelmask] tom ♚ warrior ♚ romantic interest - cherryleaf ♚ tags - open

gravelmask sat by the freshkill pile, grooming his long fur. he hated his fur sometimes. it would always get so rough to lick through, and he nearly had to groom it three or four times a day, not to mention when it got wet! letting a frustrated sigh out, he gave up on one knot in his fur. ugh, forget it. a nice meal will help me get my mind off of it... picking up a finch, he settled down, still be the freshkill pile, and began to pluck off of the bird's feathers. he loved to give them to the kits, they adored the feather's softness.
i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberstream {1}

Postby cabriolet; » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:25 am

☆ AMBERTREAM
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ⧛ female ⧛ warrior ⧛ 23 ⧛ tags-- n/a; camp
    amberstream gave out a soft yawn, the warmth of the den comforting against her long, whisp-like pelt. her pale green eyes fluttered open, seeing the familiar pelts of her fellow warriors and friends amongst the hollow. she looked out of the den, glaring against the brightness of the outside world and she silently cursed the sun for rising at all.

she splayed her paws and then stood up out of her nest, rolling her eyes at the little pieces of moss and wool stuck in her fur. she picked her way through the sleeping warriors out of the den, or rather, hollow. she sat rather far away from the entrance, and quickly groomed her fur. i hope nobody sees me looking like this, i look like a big hedgehog and a cat had a kit.. she chuckled and smoothed her pelt out. then she paused. sweet starclan i wish i hadn't even thought of that.
cabriolet;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberstream {2}

Postby cabriolet; » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:23 am

☆ AMBERTREAM
    ⧛ female ⧛ warrior ⧛ 23 ⧛ tags-- gingerpounce; camp
    the pale molly finished grooming herself, and she lay in the sun letting the temporary warmth seep into her fur. little by little she felt the tiny droplets on her fur and decided it wouldn't be any use dozing if she was going to end up wet. she looked up at the sky, ignoring the glare of the sun, noticing that there were small, thin clouds that were the culprits for the water. there were far larger, darker clouds on the way though, and right now would be the time to be productive. amberstream turned when she saw something moving in the corner of her eye, and it looked like a pale tabby. "gingerpounce?" the molly mewed as she walked in her direction, happy to see her young friend. "have you eaten yet?"
cabriolet;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberstream {3}

Postby cabriolet; » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 am

☆ AMBERTREAM
    ⧛ female ⧛ warrior ⧛ 23 ⧛ tags-- gingerpounce; camp
    amberstream let out a small snort when she saw gingerpounce jump. i'm not very subtle, am i? she took a few more steps until she finally met the smaller warrior. "what makes you say that?" she smirked, eyeing the other she-cat. she was smaller, and more inexperienced, but that didn't mean she wasn't a valuable member of the clan. "but, no, i haven't eaten yet, so i was wondering if you'd like share a piece of prey?" she replied softly, glancing at the freshkill pile, her mouth watering with imagining taking a bite of food. i could take the small hare, or the sparrow, maybe even the mouse.... her thoughts were interrupted when she heard gingerpunce's stomach rumble, and she looked at the molly expectingly, waiting for her response.
cabriolet;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅ gustclan

Postby herbalwolf » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 pm

S L O E L E A P ※ male ※ warrior ※ rom. int.; n/a ※ tags; open

The fluffy, grey lynx pointed tom woke in his designated nest, dark ivy green eyes glaring through the thick darkness of the den. He heard several warriors mutter and leave the den, making him stir as well. He rolled to his side, stretching out until he heard a nice melody of popping.
He sat up, eyes threatening to close, but he blinked it away. He carefully got out of his wooly nest, stepping over the heads of still sleeping warriors.
The sun wasn't very welcoming, and practically blinded him for a moment. He walked over to the side of the den, before sitting down in the newly grown grass.
herbalwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 2 ~

Postby jaiden. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:02 am

{Cloverpaw | apprentice | she-cat | mentor - Spiderfrost | romantic interest(s) - Woolypaw?}
    "Um, well, I think that Gingerpounce wanted me to, do something," Cloverpaw mumbles, not making eye contact. She looked up and saw disappointment in his face. "Well, I guess we could..."
    Tags: Woolypaw

{Flamepaw | medicine cat apprentice | tom | mentor - Fernpelt | romantic interest(s) - N/A}
    Flamepaw shook his head. I'd better get some herbs, because now new-leaf is here. Flamepaw trotted out of camp, ready to search. He didn't even bother asking Fernpelt if he could. The dry wheat crackled under his feet as he walked.

{Pebbleheart| warrior | she-cat | apprentice - N/A | romantic interest(s) - Cloudfall}
    Pebbleheart awoke with a bright beam of sunlight right at her face. Ugg! She froze when she looked around. She was the only one in the den. Feeling quite foolish, Pebbleheart quickly padded outside. She looked herself in a reflection of a puddle and saw a matted mess. Her fur was all ruffled, and cotton and hay everywhere. She started grooming herself, hoping that no one was watching.

{Mapleclaw| warrior | tom | apprentice - N/A | romantic interest(s) - Spiderfrost}
    Mapleclaw purred as he saw Spiderfrost exit the warrior's den. Everything about her was so beautiful; her name, her fur, and especially her eyes! Summoning his courage, Mapleclaw walked over to her. "Uh, do you want to go hunt, together?" he asked. Mapleclaw inwardly slapped himself. That sounded a lot better in my head!
    Tags: Spiderfrost

{Mintpaw| warrior | she-cat | mentor - Gingerpounce | romantic interest(s) - N/A}
    Mintpaw sighed as she looked around camp. As usal, there's nothing to do. She looked around for her mentor, and pinpointed her talking with Amberstream. Mintpaw stormed up to Gingerpounce, ignoring the cobersation that they were having. "Gingerpounce, can we pleeeeease do something?" Mintpaw demanded.
    Tags: Gingerpounce

(OOC: @★ shooting stars. Mintpaw is Gingerpounce's apprentice, look at the main page :)
    Sorry for not being active, I will try to be more in the furture.)
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text

link | link | link | link | ©

└──────────────────┘

jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3you » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:18 am

[spiderfrost] she-cat ♚ warrior ♚ romantic interest - mapleclaw ♚ tags - open

looking to mapleclaw, she processed his words. "oh, sure." she replied with a brief nod, getting to all four paws. hunting was good for the clan, so they might as well get an early start. and, maybe it helped that spiderfrost had a tiny, sort of thing, where she maybe thought the tom was polite and handsome.

letting out an awkward cough, she shook her head as if to clear her thoughts and headed off to the exit of the camp. waiting to see if mapleclaw was near her, she and him could decide where to hunt from here.

[woolypaw] tom ♚ apprentice ♚ romantic interest - open ♚ tags - cloverpaw

woolypaw felt a little bummed, but then perked up once cloverpaw suggested that they could possibly do what he suggested. "well, we can always ask them. and if they say no, then maybe some other day! but first, we should fine them..." he trailed off of his thought, exiting the apprentices' den and into the clearing.

"well, i don't see them," he meowed after a breif scan of the clearing. "unless you do, we can eat something from the freshkill pile, if you'd like?"

[gravelmask] tom ♚ warrior ♚ romantic interest - cherryleaf ♚ tags - open

gravelmask sat by the freshkill pile, grooming his long fur. he hated his fur sometimes. it would always get so rough to lick through, and he nearly had to groom it three or four times a day, not to mention when it got wet! letting a frustrated sigh out, he gave up on one knot in his fur. ugh, forget it. a nice meal will help me get my mind off of it... picking up a finch, he settled down, still be the freshkill pile, and began to pluck off of the bird's feathers. he loved to give them to the kits, they adored the feather's softness.
i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me