PhoenixClan | New | Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: PhoenixClan | New | Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Echosong
She-cat - Medicine Cat - 45 Moons - Crush/Mate: None/Forbidden - Apprentice: Patchpaw - Tags: Open

Echosong turned her head slightly surprised, she hadn't heard him get up. She smiled warmly trying to hide how worried she felt. "Good morning Patchpaw." She said. "I was thinking today we could go out looking for herbs. Maybe take a warrior with us if they're not busy so we can go towards the edge of the territory. I'm curious about where we could find the best herbs for the worst diseases. That way we're set at least for a little while..." she glanced back towards the den. If they traveled again, which they probably will to find a home, she'd have to figure out how to take the most precious of herbs, she couldn't bare to lose anyone in leaf bare..

Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - 32 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/None - Apprentice: None - Tags: Wildflower

Swiftleap nodded "It feels slightly warmer today. We should take advantage of it." He said as he took a deep breath. "More prey might be out and it would be good to fill everyone's bellys at least for a little while." There was an edge of worry in his voice. He glanced around seeing who else was awake already.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - 32 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/None - Apprentice: Sootpaw - Tags: Mentions of Sootpaw

Hawktalon flicked his ears "Good morning." He replied without looking at her. At the sight of Sootpaw and Rainypaw he stood up. "Later" he said before he quickly trotted over to his apprentice. He didn't want to come off as rude he just wasn't up for a full length conversation with everyone yet. And knowing his brother, Swiftleap was hoping to wrangle everyone in for a chat if he could.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - 11 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/Too Young - Mentor: Snowstorm - Tags: Sootpaw

Rainypaw noderd "Maybe!" She said cheerfully before she stood up. "Yeah we should go find them, can't leave them waiting forever." She said as she padded out. She looked up "Looks like Hawktalon is coming your way anyways." She said. She looked around, not spotting her mentor yet she looked towards the Warriors den.

Owlkit
Tom - Kit - 5 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/Too Young - Mother: Embergaze - Tags: Icekit, Embergaze, Skygaze

Owlkit yawned "Waiting and being patient is hard... but I do like the sound of Owlstar!" He said. He grinned and batted at his sister before he turned his head looking up at Frozennight. Well he definitely couldn't sneak out now! Everyone was up! He glanced towards Icekit, he'd have to ask her to help him convince their Mother to let them go out and explore soon..

Embergaze
She-cat - Queen - Crush/Mate: Frozennight - Kits: Icekit, Owlkit - Tags: Frozennight, tHeir Kits

Embergaze opened her eyes slowly and yawned. "Did I oversleep?" She murmured with a soft purr. She looked at Frozennight and smiled slightly then looked around for their kits. Once she spotted them she relaxed a little before she looked at Frozennight again "I hope I didn't keep you waiting." She said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Frozennight

Frozennight shakes his head at his beloved mate."No no,I just went on an early hunting trip and caught somethings for you and the kits."He mews,flicking his tail towards the shrew and the vole that lay at his paws.He layed down next to Embergaze,watching his kits fondly.Nothing could take this from him,this was his family and he was determined to make sure they stayed safe no matter what the cost,be it his own life."Owlkit,Icekit Come here you two and see what I've brought for you"he ourrs,wrapping his tail around Embergaze fondly.

Icekit

The she kit purrs,pinning her brother once he turned his head to look at their father."I win!I win!"Icekit mews in triumph,still having her brother pinned to the ground.Her ears perk when Frozennight says he has something for them,She lets go of her brother and dashes over,looking down at the prey.It used to be as big as her,but now she felt like a giant compared to it."Owlkit!Owlkit!Frozennight brought us a vole and a shrew!"

Patchpaw

Patchpaw nods,stretching his paws out a little."We could go see if Hawktalon and Sootpaw want to come,they haven't gone out yet.Or Rainypaw I don't think she can find Snowstorm."He suggests,sitting back down next to the orange tabby that was his mentor.

Beetleflight

Open

Turtlestep

Open

Silverfrost

Open

Tawnydust

Open

(Sorry it's short and not coded,I'll have it coded sometime today hopefully)
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemesis. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 am

[Snowstorm ♂ - Deputy - 40 moons - Crush: Open - Apprentice: Open - Tags: Open]

It was the time of the day when Snowstorm began hunting. The best time to do so as well, as prey was commonly found, scavenging the forest floor, vulnerable to any attack from the predators. With Snowstorm's excellent eyesight, it was kit's play finding some living flesh. The easiest part was approaching it, it's intelligence did not impress the she-cat. The second before Snowstorm's claws were dripping with a thick, redish liquid, the innocent squirrel noticed its demise, eyes flashing before its inevitable end. It's purpose now meaningful.
nemesis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:23 am

Echosong
She-cat - Medicine Cat - 45 Moons - Crush/Mate: None/Forbidden - Apprentice: Patchpaw - Tags: Open

Echosong nodded slowly "Sootpaw and Hawktalon would be a good choice." she said. "Rainypaw might not be able to find Snowstorm but I still don't want to take her out without asking first." she said. "Besides, she's still an apprentice." she turned her head so that she could look over at the two apprentices.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - 32 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/None - Apprentice: None - Tags: Wildflower

Swiftleap nodded "It feels slightly warmer today. We should take advantage of it." He said as he took a deep breath. "More prey might be out and it would be good to fill everyone's bellys at least for a little while." There was an edge of worry in his voice. He glanced around seeing who else was awake already.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - 32 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/None - Apprentice: Sootpaw - Tags: Mentions of Sootpaw

Hawktalon flicked his ears "Good morning." He replied without looking at her. At the sight of Sootpaw and Rainypaw he stood up. "Later" he said before he quickly trotted over to his apprentice. He didn't want to come off as rude he just wasn't up for a full length conversation with everyone yet. And knowing his brother, Swiftleap was hoping to wrangle everyone in for a chat if he could.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - 11 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/Too Young - Mentor: Snowstorm - Tags: Sootpaw

Rainypaw noderd "Maybe!" She said cheerfully before she stood up. "Yeah we should go find them, can't leave them waiting forever." She said as she padded out. She looked up "Looks like Hawktalon is coming your way anyways." She said. She looked around, not spotting her mentor yet she looked towards the Warriors den.

Owlkit
Tom - Kit - 5 Moons - Crush/Mate: Open/Too Young - Mother: Embergaze - Tags: Icekit, Embergaze, Skygaze

Owlkit squealed in annoyance once his sister pinned him. He never seemed to get the upper hand with her! He picked himself up off the ground and shook himself before he lifted his head up. Racing after his sister he stopped in front of the vole and the shrew his eyes wide. He pawed at them "When can we learn to hunt?" he asked excitedly.

Embergaze
She-cat - Queen - Crush/Mate: Frozennight - Kits: Icekit, Owlkit - Tags: Frozennight, their Kits

Embergaze yawned again then looked at the prey. She purred softly nuzzling against him "Nice catches." She commented before she watched their kits run over to them. She chuckled softly and smiled slightly, they were growing up too fast for her. She wanted to keep them little forever, here in this moment it felt just perfect to her. She shook her head "All night Owlkit just kept asking if you could be his mentor and if you couldn't could I. And then the other could mentor Icekit." she said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32 am

Beetleflight/Male/34 Moons/Warrior/Crush~Open/Tags~Open/

Open

Turtlestep/She cat /34 Moons/Warrior/Crush~Swiftleap~Open?/Tags~Open/

Open

Silverfrost/She-Cat/24 Moons/Warrior/Crush~Open/Tags~Open/
Open

Icekit/She kit /5 Moons/Kit/Crush~Open/Tags~Embergaze Owlkit Frozennight/

Icekit was about to eat the vole when her father and mother begin to speak.She looks up at them,her eyes glistening with interest.They soon dull as she hears they might not get their parents as mentors."Aww that's not fair!We want you as our mentors!Not some other warrior we don't know!"she whines,thumping her foot on the ground in irritation like a rabbit

Frozennight/Male/30 Moons/Warrior/Mate~Embergaze/Kits~Owlkit & Icekit/Tags~Owlkit Embergaze Icekit/

Frozennight purrs in delight and amusement.His whiskers twitching."I can show you the hunting crouch if you'd like soon,but I don't know if I can be your mentor like you want Owlkit,it's not our desicion it's up to Blackstar.And any mentor he gives you will be the right one"He mews to his kits,nuzzling Embergaze a bit before kicking each of the top of his kits head gently,purring a bit louder."You'll both grow to be fine warriors"

Patchpaw/Male/9 Moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice /Crush~Open~Forbbiden/Tags~Echosong/

Patchpaw nods at his mentor,standing up he flicks his tail."I'll go ask them if you want Echosong"He mews,looking over at his mentor as he awaited an answer.He assumed she would have him ask so that's why he had asked.His tail tip began to twitch along with his whiskers.He lightly kicked his nuzzle,his belly grumbling as he thought about the prey scent that had coke into his nose.

Tawnydust/She cat /18 Moons/Warrior/Crush~Open/Tags~Open/
Open
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:45 am

Wildflower
The Selkirk Rex calico nodded in agreement, glancing around for the deputy to give out patrols.

Palewater
The gray point hadn't been able to sleep much, with nightmares of the fire and her lost clanmates. She had decided to guard camp throughout the night.

Talonstrike
The Abyssinian tom is currently asleep, feel free to wake him up.

Cloudfeather
The lilac point Persian basically bounced out of the warrior's den, glancing around for someone to help or talk to.[/quote]
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Dawn

[loner|female|25 moons|expecting kits|tags; open]

The loner stretched in the morning sun, belly heavy. She crawled out of her makeshift den, an expanded rabbit hole. She usually stayed in the trees, but her belly made it impossible to climb. The kits, which should be due any sunrise would be brought up to the trees once they were born. It was already a risk for her to be in clan territory. She meant to pick out a spot across the border but she became to weak. With a grunt of effort she padded slowly through the undergrowth, hoping to find some easy prey. Sadly, she was out of luck, her heavy paw steps giving her away. She nosed around for scraps, lucky to find some leftover bird kill and scarfed down the bitter meal. Relieved to have her belly at least somewhat filled, she returned to the entrance of her den, ears pricked as she groomed her fur.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Shelboo ~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 pm

☁ 𝕊𝕜𝕪𝕘𝕒𝕫𝕖 ☁
She-cat, Nursery, Mood;; Calm, Tags;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skygaze watched the two mates and their kits longingly. Her mate, Ivycloud, had died trying to save her during the fire. She heaved a soft sigh and looked at her paws. Without him, their kits would have no father to rely on.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I always thought, I might be bad, now I know that it's true. 'Cause I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you."
~ Shelboo ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Echosong

Echosong nodded again "Yes, go ask please." she said as she watched Hawktalon and Sootpaw. She glanced at Sootpaw's markings then looked at Hawktalon, she hoped he was able to say something comforting to her about them. But she wasn't sure Hawktalon could be all that comforting... Perhaps she should try to talk to her later? She didn't want her to be upset.. And she'd seemed rather upset with her new name. Though.. Now a days everyone was upset..

Swiftleap

Swiftleap lashed his tail back and forth. "Maybe a border patrol? Looks like some people have already been out hunting for the day." he said. "I need to step up my game, I'm never up that early and especially not out hunting for everyone." he said. He glanced around then frowned. "Do you think Palewater is okay? She looks tired.." he murmured his voice low.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Hawktalon

Rainypaw

Owlkit

Owlkit nodded in agreement with his sister and frowned at his parents. He glanced at the entrance of the den, maybe.. if he could get out he could ask Blackstar about it. Maybe if they asked he would agree! He'd have to tell Icekit his plan later. Instead he looked back at his parents then at the vole "Can we eat?" he asked pawing at it again.

Embergaze
She-cat - Queen - Crush/Mate: Frozennight - Kits: Icekit, Owlkit - Tags: Frozennight, their Kits

Embergaze purred softly "I think the hunting crouch would be a good start." she said. "Maybe some fighting moves but Icekit seems to have that down rather well." she said casting a loving gaze at her daughter. "She's a lot like you in that aspect." she said. "They'll be wonderful warriors.." she added. She then looked towards Skygaze and frowned worriedly, she hoped the other queen was doing alright. She couldn't imagine losing her mate..
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Shelboo ~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:04 pm

~ Shelboo ~ wrote:
☁ 𝕊𝕜𝕪𝕘𝕒𝕫𝕖 ☁
She-cat, Nursery, Mood;; Calm, Tags;; Embergaze
Skygaze continued looking at her paws. She shut her eyes for a few seconds before lifting her head up again, only to find that Embergaze was looking at her with a worried glance. The queen turned her head to look at the nursery entrance, trying to look as if she were fine.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I always thought, I might be bad, now I know that it's true. 'Cause I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you."
~ Shelboo ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me