Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby MercyRez » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:12 am

Username -- MercyRez
Name -- Hornetstripe
Gender -- Female
Rank -- Medicine Cat
Short Description -- A small dark-coloured ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes, which flare faintly with a green light when she uses her power. Despite her violent-sounding name, she is very gentle and quiet, but can also take control in a situation when someone needs help.
Power -- Able to grow small plants, speed up plant growth and help dying plants recover. This has made her quite a successful medicine cat as she cultivates a small herb garden inside the medicine den.
Last edited by MercyRez on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓃 π‘œπ’·π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Έπ’½π’Άπ“‡π“‰π‘’π’Ή π“…π“π’Άπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆ."

ImageImageImageImageImage
MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:57 pm

Username -- PrizmPaws
Name -- Dragonfang
Gender -- Female
Rank -- Deputy (if not already taken)
Short Description -- A tall, fairly muscular she-cat with dark blue-gray fur. She has red dragon wings and slightly longer fangs and claws because of her power.
Powe -- Has the wings, fangs, claws, and firebreathing abilities of a dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxβ™‘

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbies β™‘ mit β™‘ listography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Postby hxneystorm » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:46 pm

username -- hxneystorm
    name -- darkstar.
    gender -- tom.
    rank -- leader.
    if leader is unavailable, make him a warrior by the name of darkeye.

description -- a large, long furred, smokey black tom with tired looking, dark yellow eyes. his pelt is criss crossed with scars that are mostly covered by his thick fur, with the most notable being a underneath his eye, and one over his left shoulder. he's muscular and rather tall.

darkstar is observant and calm under pressure, yet can come across as stern and somewhat cold, if not a little intimidating. however, he truly does care for his clanmates, and will willingly lay down his life for them if the need arises. he doesn't like rushing into things, and can be a little skeptical, and much prefers to plan things out instead of rushing in head first.

he is bisexual with a male preference. feel free to give him a mate, kits, or kin.

power: if he makes and maintains eye contact with a cat, he can erase their power. this effect lasts until he looks away.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(Aspenfang)

Postby Tordier » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 am

Gleon wrote:
Username -- Gleon
Name -- Aspenfang
Gender -- Cis Female
Rank -- Warrior
Short Description -- Aspenfang is a silver spotted tabby with short fur and green eyes. Her light, lean build is well-suited to balance and agility. Aspenfang is 24 moons old, and is straight. She speaks with a flat tone and is known for her callous attitude. Her power is a super voice. Her meow is loud enough to stun prey. Long-term exposure at close range could cause temporary, or even permanent, hearing loss in other cats. Aspenfang does also have a normal volume range and can speak softly when she wishes to.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:42 am

Forms will close tomorrow at 3 PM EST.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:49 am

As this thread is about to reach 900 pages, a new thread has been created. Please don't post on here and continue as usual there!

MiT V.7
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me